Author Topic: OMNOMNOM K4u! This is Shadoweh Quest 3!  (Read 26584 times)

Conqueror

• Here I am, dirty and faceless
  • waiting to heed your instruction
Re: I Want To Be the Pacman! Shadoweh Quest 3!
« Reply #120 on: September 13, 2011, 07:09:16 PM »
>If we're not in the desert, open our eyes such that the world loses its disguise. See the unseen, and uncover the reality of this space.

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.
Every saint has a past and every sinner a future.

Hero999

• Banzai!
  • Beep~
« Reply #121 on: September 13, 2011, 07:10:32 PM »
> "I'm Evil, This is normal"

ActionDan

• Teaching old dogs new tricks
« Reply #122 on: September 13, 2011, 07:51:47 PM »
>ask the crystal if there's anymore to this world than a desert with a solitary tower.
>If not, ask the crystal to create a world with us, chock full of our imagination
>ask the crystal whether Pac-man could be a town PR
>ask the crystal for holy matrimony
>ask the crystal for a drink
>ask the crystal if it's getting annoyed
>ask the crystal to be our friend in return for an end to the questions
>ask the crystal....

Don't lynch me.

yuyukos

• ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give Techies
  • ༼ つ ◕◡◕ ༽つ Techies were given.
« Reply #123 on: September 13, 2011, 10:23:51 PM »
>Since we're scum and we've turned the crystal evil, hyperbus the crystal and try to convince the voices in your head to lynch it.
>Use our magical powers to become the Towniest Town to ever Town.
TF2Items | TF2B | Steam | Twitter
3DS FC - 2165-6416-7852

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #124 on: September 13, 2011, 11:14:58 PM »
> Eat the crystal again.

Bardiche

• Mafia: Worst Game Ever
« Reply #125 on: September 17, 2011, 04:30:14 AM »
>If we're not in the desert, open our eyes such that the world loses its disguise. See the unseen, and uncover the reality of this space.

> Your eyes are already open. This doesn't stop you, though. It reminds you of that one song, actually. "Open your eyes, I see; your eyes are open. Come into the night, with me; come out into the open." Images of rainbows and unicorns flood your mind and you get the inexplicable urge to don a tophat and monocle.
> This doesn't help you uncover the reality of this space at all. You're confused.

> "I'm Evil, This is normal"

> You convince yourself that you're evil and everything happening is completely normal.

>ask the crystal...

> You launch a series of questions at the crystal, arguing at length and doing your best to make it understand your need for information, marriage and whether Pacman could be a town PR.
> The crystal responds with silence. You suspect this may be due to the fact that crystals don't have mouths and, as such, cannot really communicate. You try again by establishing a psychic link, but you don't progress much with that. As far as you understand, if the crystal has a language, you do not speak it.

>Since we're scum and we've turned the crystal evil, hyperbus the crystal and try to convince the voices in your head to lynch it.
>Use our magical powers to become the Towniest Town to ever Town.

> A section in your mind breaks off from the rest of you and engages in fantasy activities. One figment of your imagination tries to tell you to lynch the hell out of the crystal. What do you do?
> You attempt to use your magical powers to become the Towniest Town to ever Town. The magic power permeates you whole, it touches your essence and you feel born anew.
> The mirror reflection shows that you now look like a bonafide mobster. Complete with scar.

> Eat the crystal again.

> You refuse to eat the crystal again. You solemnly swear it on your booze.

>_

Shadoweh

• I will ahn~ vote count for you
  • The STRONGEST Day Effect
« Reply #126 on: September 17, 2011, 04:40:33 AM »
> We know where the crystal is, we can always come back for it later. Let's get out of here.
> Fine, we're Scum are we? Teleport to our Scum secret hideout and meet with our scum buddies.

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

yuyukos

• ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give Techies
  • ༼ つ ◕◡◕ ༽つ Techies were given.
« Reply #127 on: September 17, 2011, 04:51:09 AM »
>Wander the tower in search of anything.
TF2Items | TF2B | Steam | Twitter
3DS FC - 2165-6416-7852

Bardiche

« Reply #128 on: September 17, 2011, 05:16:32 AM »
> We know where the crystal is, we can always come back for it later. Let's get out of here.
> Fine, we're Scum are we? Teleport to our Scum secret hideout and meet with our scum buddies.
>Wander the tower in search of anything.

> You'd wander the tower in search of anything, but you're already sure you've been everywhere.
> So instead, you use your crystal granted powers to get the hell out of there. Teleport!

> When you open your eyes again (and throw up because goddamn does teleporting make you feel terrible), you realise you're back in your room. This appears to be a recurring theme. Second time you've returned to your room after strange, mysterious things happened.
> There's someone in your room. Your room. Also, your room wasn't quite this pink when you last left it.

> The man who you've obviously never met glares at you.
> "What the hell's a filth woman like you doing in my room? Get out!"

>_

Shadoweh

« Reply #129 on: September 17, 2011, 05:28:26 AM »
> "Nooo, this is my room. What did you do to it? And who are you?"
> Make sure our Kitten4u picture is safe!

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

Bardiche

« Reply #130 on: September 17, 2011, 05:33:49 AM »
> "Nooo, this is my room. What did you do to it? And who are you?"
> Make sure our Kitten4u picture is safe!

> "Get your tartly ass ouf of here!" the man simply roars. He reaches for a framed painting of an apple and throws it at you!
> Roll to do-- wait, wrong thread.
> You duck away and dodge it like you would not know, but by the time you look up again the man's gotten tableware and ohgodhe'sthrowingknivesatyougetthefuckout.

> You're outside your apartment. There's a few men in the courtyard, sending nasty glares at you. You don't feel welcome.

>_

Shadoweh

« Reply #131 on: September 17, 2011, 05:37:35 AM »
> What? We're scum! How dare these vanillas look at us funny! Set them on fire!

Bardiche

« Reply #132 on: September 18, 2011, 09:06:04 PM »
> What? We're scum! How dare these vanillas look at us funny! Set them on fire!

> You'll show those bastards! Just who do they think they are? Do they think they own the place?!
> You set fire to the men. They burn like the sun, and the sight fills you with glee and warmth.
> It begins to fill you with horror when they don't die. Or when they begin grabbing metal pipes as the flames slowly die out.
> Holy shit did you just attack Bulletproofs. You attacked Bulletproof Vigs. Shit.
> They're advancing on you. There's four of them and only one little Shadoweh.

>_

Shadoweh

« Reply #133 on: September 18, 2011, 09:48:13 PM »
> Scream like a little girl and flee the scene.
> Try to find a hiding place to get our bearings. It's okay, we just need to remember our wish list.
> Recall our dreams!

Kitten4u

• Ochophobic
  • Too cute to kill
« Reply #134 on: September 18, 2011, 09:49:15 PM »
> Do we have enough magic for a shot that pierces bullet proof?
My favorite mythical creature? The honest politician.
A life cool.. where can I download one of those?
Hurray for apathy!

DA|Tumblr

Bardiche

« Reply #135 on: September 19, 2011, 01:48:21 AM »
> Scream like a little girl and flee the scene.
> Try to find a hiding place to get our bearings. It's okay, we just need to remember our wish list.
> Recall our dreams!

> You scream like a little girl and run off like the fist of the north star.
> You will hide yourself! And you'll get RIGHT on that! As soon as you find a suitable hiding place oh god why did you run to the empty parking lot there's nothing to hide behind here.
> The mob has increased. It's uh, let's just say there's enough people here to lynch the hell out of the Roman Empire. Holy shit why are they all men.
> <Bardiche> @dream
<@Keine-tan> Bardiche: "dream" is (#1) Break the fourth wall, or (#2) Defeat apartheid, or (#3) Alcohol (fulfilled), or (#4) Find a girl worth fighting for!, or (#5) Have a drinking party with all the Mafia players, especially Kitten4u.

> Do we have enough magic for a shot that pierces bullet proof?

> You don't know, the only way to find out is try!

>_

Kitten4u

• Ochophobic
  • Too cute to kill
« Reply #136 on: September 19, 2011, 02:15:34 AM »
> It looks like we're sufficiently far enough away from our room now.  Let's teleport back!  It's probably safer there than it is here.
Hurray for apathy!

DA|Tumblr

Conqueror

« Reply #137 on: September 19, 2011, 02:17:02 AM »
>Actually, maybe we can stand and fight. We're bulletproof scum, after all, aren't we?

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #138 on: September 19, 2011, 02:17:28 AM »
> JAM IT IN

Kitten4u

• Ochophobic
  • Too cute to kill
« Reply #139 on: September 19, 2011, 02:25:39 AM »
>Actually, maybe we can stand and fight. We're bulletproof scum, after all, aren't we?
I still think just dealing with the one dude in our room would be better but...

>I suppose if we want to stand and fight use our magic to make one badass minigun, channel all of our magic into it to hopefully pierce their bullet proof, and show them the true meaning of Shadoweh Moe
Hurray for apathy!

DA|Tumblr

Bardiche

« Reply #140 on: September 19, 2011, 02:29:46 AM »
> It looks like we're sufficiently far enough away from our room now.  Let's teleport back!  It's probably safer there than it is here.
I still think just dealing with the one dude in our room would be better but...

>I suppose if we want to stand and fight use our magic to make one badass minigun, channel all of our magic into it to hopefully pierce their bullet proof, and show them the true meaning of Shadoweh Moe

> You're conflicted.
> You conjure a magical machine gun with bullets that can probably break bullet proof. Probably. You're not actually sure, but it's time to show them the force of Shadoweh Moe! It's time to shoo--

> JAM IT IN

> Nevermind! You're a woman with a mission, and that mission is to... wait, what is it again? Aaaah, you can't remember, you can't remember! But it's fine! It's completely fine! You're Magical Girl Lyrical Shadoweh! Nothing stands in your way. Your hand glows with a divine power! Its radiant grip is telling you to J-J-J-J-JAM IT IN!
> You [redacted] the [redacted], as [redacted] the [redacted], which [redacted] the [redacted] to [redacted] in [redacted]. You [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] and [redacted] [redacted], before [redacted] [redacted]!

> You're in the supermarket's parking lot. Around you are the fallen bodies of a thousand men. It's not a pretty sight.
> Your machine gun is utterly destroyed after you [redacted] to JAM IT IN [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted].

>_

Kitten4u

• Ochophobic
  • Too cute to kill
« Reply #141 on: September 19, 2011, 02:32:46 AM »
> Dispel the gun and get some celebratory chocolate cake or something
Hurray for apathy!

DA|Tumblr

Conqueror

« Reply #142 on: September 19, 2011, 02:33:12 AM »
>Loot the bodies for potential items of value.
>Then we should probably head back to our room to fight the boss. After cake, of course.

Bardiche

« Reply #143 on: September 19, 2011, 02:36:14 AM »
> Dispel the gun and get some celebratory chocolate cake or something

> You create a hole in the dimension, tossing the machine gun back into the 4D Pocket you have.
> The 4D Pocket tosses the broken weapon back in your face. Goddamnit, you think that broke your nose.
> You conjure a cake. The cake is delicious and moist.

>Loot the bodies for potential items of value.
>Then we should probably head back to our room to fight the boss. After cake, of course.

> You set fire to all the bodies and whatever they could contain. No way you're touching those bodies even with a ten foot pole.
> You head back to your room!
> The door is locked, though.

>_

ActionDan

• Teaching old dogs new tricks
« Reply #144 on: September 19, 2011, 02:38:30 AM »
>Break open the lock
>Then break down the door.  We're A MANLY MAN!

Don't lynch me.

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #145 on: September 19, 2011, 02:39:06 AM »
> Break into the next room

Conqueror

« Reply #146 on: September 19, 2011, 02:39:30 AM »
>Use item <HOUSE KEYS> on object <DOOR>.

Hero999

• Banzai!
  • Beep~
« Reply #147 on: September 19, 2011, 02:39:38 AM »
> Break the Sky

Bardiche

« Reply #148 on: September 19, 2011, 02:42:01 AM »
>Break open the lock
>Then break down the door.  We're A MANLY MAN!

> You blast down the lock with arcane might, then evaporate the door before charging in.
> "I AM SHADOWEH, MAN AMONG MEN!" you cry, and then fall quiet when you just burst into a room where two men were uh, expressing an uh, deepfound expression of uh... ah, screw it, you're outta here. Wrong room.

> Break into the next room

> You kindly create a new door for the people next door, leaving a note to apologise for your tartly behaviour, promising better in the future. You vow to never get in the way of their deep romance again.

>Use item <HOUSE KEYS> on object <DOOR>.

> You don't even need a roll for this!
> The door's lock opens easily.

> Break the Sky

> You shoot a magic missile at the sky.
> The sky responds in kind. You've lost all feeling in your left arm.

>_

Conqueror

« Reply #149 on: September 19, 2011, 02:43:23 AM »
>Examine ROOM for INTRUDERS
>Get ready to wield our trusty MINIGUN as a melee weapon if anything goes wrong.