Author Topic: [Music + Art] Atelier Album Project Submissions  (Read 55518 times)

Infy♫

• Demonic★Moe
Re: [Music + Art] Atelier Album Project Submissions
« Reply #60 on: October 19, 2010, 04:37:05 PM »
Constructive criticism, Sercy...
I know, but im horrible at art. i cant draw anything more complicated than a stick figure, and im just about as bad at criticizing art.

im gladd people are drawing, but the art:music ratio is still way too big

Ragathol

• Cursed
    • Deviantart Gallery
« Reply #61 on: October 20, 2010, 12:00:53 PM »
My (first) cover submission. It seems unlikely that this will ever be a printed CD, but it's still a good excuse for me to try to do my best and come up with some different ideas. I want to do a couple more in different styles just to test myself.
Is there a name for the group/album? The logo is just a placeholder for now.

flamezero16

• The Great Southern Trendkill
  • Whats up amigo?
    • My Youtube
« Reply #62 on: October 20, 2010, 04:08:46 PM »
My (first) cover submission. It seems unlikely that this will ever be a printed CD, but it's still a good excuse for me to try to do my best and come up with some different ideas. I want to do a couple more in different styles just to test myself.
Is there a name for the group/album? The logo is just a placeholder for now.

haha awesome amigo, love the psychodelic design~ from what I'm aware that name is just about right =p

Coin Spire

• Eerily Disguised Shanghai Doll
  • Tea time is the best
« Reply #63 on: October 23, 2010, 12:54:02 PM »
I just realized that I've never gotten around to posting my work here (which was mistakenly posted in the discussion thread weeks ago) :p

I couldn't get around to coloring it since I've been busy so I'm putting it up here if anyone becomes interested in it.

Themes:Aiki/Shiku

Kommisar

• 8 Bit Chef
  • Jewfro
    • Bluexoon
« Reply #64 on: October 26, 2010, 09:42:24 PM »
been a while, but finished something today

http://8bc.org/music/Kommisar/Dream+Express/
spellcheck lol

flamezero16

• Whats up amigo?
    • My Youtube
« Reply #65 on: October 27, 2010, 09:58:25 PM »

good stuff kommigo~

Marin The Magus

• The magician of dimensional dreams
  • Energetic Satorin~ Shougorori~
« Reply #66 on: October 27, 2010, 10:32:03 PM »

Oh, my...This is really good!

Anunsew

• No errors for 5 seconds!
  • Currently fueled by Infinite Love!
« Reply #67 on: October 28, 2010, 01:21:42 AM »
I have a question, are Seihou themes allowed for submission?

Infy♫

• Demonic★Moe
« Reply #68 on: October 29, 2010, 09:57:18 AM »
this itches me to make an arrange of Dream Express myself. :O
I have a question, are Seihou themes allowed for submission?
I'd say yes, I submitted 1 Seihou piece, myself. and Shuusou gyoku's music was composed by ZUN so i dont know why not.

now i got a question. does anyone have an easy way of separating MIDI tracks into separate MIDI files? its very timeconsuming with anvil studio. removing all but 1 track one by one, saving, reopening, again, and again...

Anunsew

« Reply #69 on: October 30, 2010, 08:34:35 AM »
now i got a question. does anyone have an easy way of separating MIDI tracks into separate MIDI files? its very timeconsuming with anvil studio. removing all but 1 track one by one, saving, reopening, again, and again...

Can't you just copy the track and all the associated controllers into a new midi?

I use Notation Composer, and it lets me do that without much trouble. Then again, it's not piano roll...

Infy♫

• Demonic★Moe
« Reply #70 on: October 30, 2010, 11:49:22 AM »
well, anvil studio doesnt let me. it's not user-friendly at all
i'll try something else

Lloyd Dunamis

• aka Amanie
« Reply #71 on: November 02, 2010, 06:22:05 AM »
Sercan, tell us that (user-unfriendliness) once you see Synthfont >.<
Though despite that, you could try Synthfont for your track-splitting needs. It's a liiiiiittle bit easier, replaces the "cli-click on the menu and press OK on the confirmation dialogue" with "press the trash button, not the red X button". The "saving, reopening, again, and again" is inevitable, unless we find another software that can undo even the deletion of tracks.

While I'm at it...
-Oh wow, we even dragged Ragathol here.
-Also Coin Spire's cute art >w<
-Anunsew, I'm kinda curious about that MIDI reverb.

Hurry up, people, Dec1 deadline is fast approaching!
Engulf yourselves in the flame of desparation inspiration, let loose your wildest rants imagination, and embed them immediately on paper/composition!!
...I should tell that to myself who hasn't submitted one single piece yet :ohdear:

...Aaaaaand then, shouldn't discussions be in the other AAA thread?
...Eh, don't mind me, I'm just having second thoughts where to post this myself >.<
2010.1212 <Sakana> The only time wasted is the time in which you really do nothing at all, not even enjoying yourself
You may send me suspicious files that could be infected/a trojan, and I'll try analyzing it for you. :3 -Mo?ware, your personal Anti-Malware Engineer

Anunsew

« Reply #72 on: November 04, 2010, 04:30:08 AM »
-Anunsew, I'm kinda curious about that MIDI reverb.

From which composition are you talking about?

Engulf yourselves in the flame of desparation inspiration, let loose your wildest rants imagination, and embed them immediately on paper/composition!!
...I should tell that to myself who hasn't submitted one single piece yet :ohdear:

Art shouldn't be rushed. :P
Then again, this is told by someone who mixes within six hours after getting an idea. Talk about unrefined.

...Aaaaaand then, shouldn't discussions be in the other AAA thread?
...Eh, don't mind me, I'm just having second thoughts where to post this myself >.<

Isn't the other thread for administrative and distribution topics? I think talks about the submissions is more on topic on this thread than on the other one.

HakureiSM

• Reimu is all of it
  • I suddenly feel like I ate a crowbar.
« Reply #73 on: November 04, 2010, 04:32:09 AM »

Fuck, I haven't even started.
[20:45:19] Ciryano: come and behold why they call it the Panzerfaust
[20:45:39] Hakurei Reimu: ... because it shoots once and then you throw it out?
                                                                                   .

VIVItheFujoshi

• Blackouts=Makeouts! ;)
  • hohoho~*
    • in devianart
« Reply #74 on: November 08, 2010, 03:39:50 AM »
thanks to Anunsew, who guide me here, copy and paste my post to the correct place. :)

well...i had in my PC some songs...if you wanted them. Look them and if you like it...but well, im not a expert and nothing of all, only done this ones for fun. And are very old...

http://www.mediafire.com/?7392owwe9ui3hya ---Delirium Flower of Asia. Done with FL8; is a HUGE mix of sounds added with 4 pro (in that time...) even i not sure what Touhou songs is in it, but i hear Nostalgic Blood of the East ~ Old World (or is Kagome Kagome - Cinderella Cage?) , a bit of Flowering Night ...i don?t know from what song extract the beat (Jean Michel Jarre midi? XD) sounds who i like (birds, voices, pieces of songs of diferent parts and reversing, a clock,etc) and the Touhou midis. Is mesmerising,psychodelic,crazy.I do that XD?
http://www.mediafire.com/?q2h24xrnansqa1z--- Sealed Power. is Forbidden Magic but very Jarre-ish. Is mixed with a piece of Rozen Maiden midi, who strangely fit too well in the song. The Bird...
http://www.mediafire.com/?oz6b57m6l6q34du --- Black Sun. Nuclear Fusion, but a strange version, more dark and slow. After seen a documental (in portuguese XD) about the radiactive incident in Gohania (Cesio poisoning) and was impressed....in the back, i heared the song Radioactivity from Kraftwerk, and wanted do a Gensokian vercion of "how imagined the devasted land if Utsuho done her crazy thing."
http://www.mediafire.com/?5kjfznmtmlz ---Fallen Violet, Sariel First theme "Now, Until the Moment You Die"...a fun thing is the strange end: is the original song, mixed and reversing and speeded and filtered to the point to sound like a chorus.
http://www.mediafire.com/?qyzdleyjurz ---Momoiro Ayakashi. Is the Last Spellcard song "Border of Life" a song dedicated...to the Saigyou Ayakashi tree.
http://www.mediafire.com/?2apokh8dnaqv9yl ---a remix of the "Kourindou song" Curious Shanghai Gu Pai, who is one of the two ZUN colaborations for the Majhong game. Exist few of this one, then i do this.And Because is Kourin! (i don?t know what title give it; Rainspell sounds good.)
http://www.mediafire.com/?onfootkzjk4n434 ---is a march mixed version of Mystic Oriental Dream ~ Ancient Temple. My imagination said who this is the Konpaku clan pre-battle song.
http://www.mediafire.com/?qxrtv9oxdruiu7r --- a experiment done today..."Mechanics of Love" Hartmann's Youkai Girl, done with a midi and all but...the sounds...all of them are extracted from the game itself. Sounds eerie XD

and if no want, don?t worry can download equally XD. are in 192 all them....

no have good copies of mush of them because my PC exploded and lost the FL data of the old ones.

edit: my little contribution in draw form.

« Last Edit: November 13, 2010, 01:25:26 AM by VIVItheHeiwa »

Monochrome Rainbow~* Technicolor Ochoufujoshi!
(?y ahora en espa?ol ,yay!) he will be Adequate?

Anunsew

« Reply #75 on: November 13, 2010, 09:25:21 AM »
Tea Breaks

A Flandre theme remix, because I've always wanted to do one.

Infy♫

• Demonic★Moe
« Reply #76 on: November 13, 2010, 11:47:19 AM »
those guitars seriously ruin it for me :<

Anunsew

« Reply #77 on: November 13, 2010, 12:44:56 PM »
those guitars seriously ruin it for me :<
Not a fan of distortion guitars? :P
I just got the idea from flamezero's autumn entry. XD

It's going to be a long while before I'm going to work with distortion guitars again, they're a pain to mix in properly.

Re-uploaded.
Tea Breaks
It's the same link, I just updated the file itself. Cool Dropbox ninja edits are cool.

Changes:
Changed guitar filtering.
Changed volume levels for Percussive OBSaw organ. (a what?)
And oh yeah, disabled stereo cancellation. I forgot to do it on my first upload, that's why it's in dual mono. It should sound in stereo now.

It's surprising how my hearing gets better after I eat dinner (after skipping breakfast and lunch..boy, I feel like throwing up right now)
...and then I suddenly realize that this submission is not really rock genre...
« Last Edit: November 13, 2010, 12:51:05 PM by Anunsew »

flamezero16

• Whats up amigo?
    • My Youtube
« Reply #78 on: November 15, 2010, 04:32:13 PM »
Not a fan of distortion guitars? :P
I just got the idea from flamezero's autumn entry. XD

Haha oi oi dont blame this on me XD I dont really dig sequenced guitars either, but this reminds me of the old megaman x games or somthin.

It's going to be a long while before I'm going to work with distortion guitars again, they're a pain to mix in properly.

Agreed~ Im pretty bad at mixing myself in as well. But if ya ever want a real guitar for a song, just lemme know and ill be happy to help. Im not super good or anything, but at least average. Least I like to think so ;.;

Anunsew

« Reply #79 on: November 18, 2010, 02:07:46 AM »
Haha oi oi dont blame this on me XD I dont really dig sequenced guitars either, but this reminds me of the old megaman x games or somthin.
Well, I kind of wanted to know how it feels like when you mix it in, so~
So it was more of a curiosity mix.

Anyway, another submission:
Different Shades of Autumn

It's not good to waste good things. XD

Infy♫

• Demonic★Moe
« Reply #80 on: November 18, 2010, 06:15:55 PM »
i was already waiting for you to upload this!
it'll definitely have a good place on the album, i predict.

HakureiSM

• Reimu is all of it
  • I suddenly feel like I ate a crowbar.
« Reply #81 on: November 18, 2010, 09:21:20 PM »
Work in progress (obviously).
[20:45:19] Ciryano: come and behold why they call it the Panzerfaust
[20:45:39] Hakurei Reimu: ... because it shoots once and then you throw it out?
                                                                                   .

Anunsew

« Reply #82 on: November 19, 2010, 01:45:45 AM »
i was already waiting for you to upload this!
it'll definitely have a good place on the album, i predict.

Thanks. :3

On another note though, even though I'm not an established artist, I'd like to give the art entries a shot~

Maybe I should get around to coloring it or something. :/

Primula

• EARL TYPE 222
« Reply #83 on: November 19, 2010, 11:40:17 PM »
Colored Coin Spire's submission. :P

I will be submitting some more pictures so hopefully I will get them done before December starts.

« Reply #84 on: November 20, 2010, 11:42:00 AM »
No submission, but since all others are posting their WIPs here...

You know what this album is still lacking? Some kind of vocal arrange.
But since there don't seem to be any singers around here, the next best thing would be...
(Please do not stop reading after the next line. May I ask to put your genre bias aside for a moment?)
...an Infinite Nightmare hip-hop arrange. Really, ever since I first heard that song, it seemed a perfect fit.

Here's a first version of the beat, until the second verse is supposed to start.
This is still lacking an intro, and I apologize for a few uninspired parts. But hey, it's not finished yet.

Unfortunately, I'm not very good at writing lyrics, and even worse if they should rhyme or flow.
And concerning the vocals, I might provide them myself, but since I'm kind of ashamed of my accent, that wouldn't be too great.

Thus, I'm seeking lyric writers and vocalists for this.

Well, basically anybody can try rapping on this, but maybe there are some people here who are more confident than others and might even have a quality microphone. It would also be great if you could hit some notes, then we could include a few sung parts, like the chorus.
For the lyrics, if you need inspiration, how about a rap battle between Aya and Hatate who has the better newspaper. ... Oh, wait, this would be laughable without female vocals, and I doubt we have that here.
So, just write about anything from the view of a Touhou player, you know, clipdeaths, timing out VoWG or the like. It's called "Infinite Nightmare" after all.

If you are interested, please reply immediately, then I will continue working on the arrange, otherwise, it would not make much sense to put a huge amount of effort into this just to finish it before the deadline.
Please do your best, since although I'm also doing this to make fun of the song, it's still supposed to be a quality arrange and not a joke.

inb4 hip-hop is dumb, GTFO: Actually I don't listen to hip-hop either, for the same reasons you don't like it. But I still respect it as an artistic form, and it really can be great when done properly.

Again, this is no submission. Please don't put this onto the album without vocals.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2010, 05:55:12 AM by NamelessLegacy »

Anunsew

« Reply #85 on: November 23, 2010, 04:10:39 AM »
I've forgotten to request to change my Lost Dream, Broken Dream submission.
Lost Dream, Broken Dream

It's the final version, so no more updates of that remix for now.

Anyway, another remix.
Shattered Fleur-de-lis

It's another Iris remix. :P

« Reply #86 on: November 23, 2010, 04:25:59 AM »

Thus, I'm seeking lyric writers and vocalists for this.

Oooo Nice

Lemme try

"Bum Bum Bum Bum" x 100
Let me back into CPMC :|

« Reply #87 on: November 23, 2010, 04:44:47 AM »
"Bum Bum Bum Bum" x 100
Did you even read my post completely? I wouldn't have requested collaboration if that was what I wanted to be this like.

This arrange was just a honest attempt to bring a bit of unique variety to this album. I did not mean to troll anybody, otherwise I wouldn't have put that much work into this.
But sadly, you do not seem to want this here, and your reply only amplifies the vibe I've already gotten from the IRC channel. Well, thanks for at least showing your disinterest.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2010, 04:48:06 AM by NamelessLegacy »

« Reply #88 on: November 23, 2010, 04:57:48 AM »
Did you even read my post completely? I wouldn't have requested collaboration if that was what I wanted to be this like.

This arrange was just a honest attempt to bring a bit of unique variety to this album. I did not mean to troll anybody, otherwise I wouldn't have put that much work into this.
But sadly, you do not seem to want this here, and your reply only amplifies the vibe I've already gotten from the IRC channel. Well, thanks for at least showing your disinterest.

Don't take it that way, I actually found your melody quite catchy. Only a joke. And if I could write lyrics/sing I would certainly help.
Let me back into CPMC :|

Caber Knight Etch-A-Sketch

• The return of something
« Reply #89 on: November 23, 2010, 05:27:38 AM »
Legacy. I might craft something for you.

tbh, though, it sounds more like ambience than hip hop. Maybe R & B