Author Topic: [Art] Tidal's art thread  (Read 2076 times)

Teewee

• In the forest, lazing around...
  • ...building nothing but clay castles.
[Art] Tidal's art thread
« on: July 05, 2010, 08:15:47 PM »
I'll post my art here as it gets completed and taken pictures of. Criticism is welcome and needed, but please be gentle ^^;
a little character design I am working on, the top has sleeves so the arm bending is partially obscured by the sleeve
my attempt at trying to draw a character holding a sword with legs intentionally left out

Advice is greatly appreciated!
« Last Edit: July 05, 2010, 10:03:48 PM by TidalEspeon »

Vanishing Sock Puppet

• Phantasmic Scribbler
  • brb exploding in a black hole
    • The Sock Drawer
Re: [Art] Tidal's art thread
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2010, 09:54:29 PM »
I'll post my art here as it gets completed and taken pictures of. Criticism is welcome and needed, but please be gentle ^^;

Alright then, the first thing I'd suggest it, darken your lines. I can't see either of the pictures you posted because they're drawn too lightly.

Teewee

« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2010, 10:06:03 PM »
Alright then, the first thing I'd suggest it, darken your lines. I can't see either of the pictures you posted because they're drawn too lightly.
I posted the same drawing twice, please look at the edited OP's first link. As for the vague drawing, I can't exactly darken it since it was really old and got thrown away, but I'll redraw it and repost it.
The first pic as in the edited post is this btw http://yfrog.com/htp1000808dj look at it in full size

Teewee

« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2010, 05:49:55 PM »
Sorry I havent posted in a long time (damn my procrastination!) but I did another drawing, it felt quite good to complete it ^_^ please critique, i really feel i did some things wrong.
http://a.imageshack.us/img189/4826/wheey.png