Author Topic: [Art] Zent Draws Stuff. Yup. :V  (Read 10648 times)

The ⑨th Zentillion

• The impeaches were delicious...
  • Now hungry for conviction!
    • Zentillion's Tumblr
[Art] Zent Draws Stuff. Yup. :V
« on: May 08, 2010, 11:19:32 PM »
Finally picking up the courage to make my own art thread here. May as well start out with recent stuff.

First, Touhous! -

Finished version of the Satori image that I posted in the all-purpose Touhou art thread.

:V -

Touhou or miscellanea, I couldn't decide, just some design sketches for a Touhou me I did because I was bored.

Miscellanea... -

Random demonic being thingu. Look at all of those spikes...

Out of boredom, i decided to put a few of my names into one of those Japanese memegen things, and this is the only one who got a good enough translation in Google Translate (sigh, if only I knew Japanese) for me to draw. Most everything but the knife was in the description.

I think that's a good enough first post for an art thread. I should post some of my older Touhou crap later...
Yeeeeah. That's it. BV
Did you bring a light?
...No...

Smash the Fash; The far right belongs in the TRASH.

レミリア

• 吸血鬼
  • no ,you die >_>
Re: [Art] Zent Draws Stuff. Yup. :V
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2010, 07:01:52 AM »
looks nice , there well done i think : ) , do u got a DA ?
also just wondering what program do u use for pc drawing ?
my TH CL list :3 PC: XP Pro SP2 ; 512Ram ; P4 2.52ghz ; 32mb rage 128 pro "touhou games run  smooth"
TH collect = 28games 1plush(reimu) ,, saving for=reimilia plush : D
average difficultly=normal ,, gaming skillz= amateur

♛ Apher-Forte

• Am I to go home...or shall I stay alone?
  • Forever lost at sea, a distant bell rings for me
    • Himitsu's NSFW Blog ~ contains NSFW material
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2010, 08:38:33 AM »
I can already see you have good form control, that Satori is a good one.

You probably need to practice some anatomy bits, know which are the slim bits on a girl's body, the and more bony parts. Face wise, try using more straight lines instead on one curved line to grab more accurate looks. Eyes wise, use bridges (draw lines across the face to grab where the position of the eyes should be next to each other, so they don't look too far apart and too inaccurate up and down. hope this helps.
  <-- my artwork thread, click me!
[ Find my cosplay photos here. ] OMG I HAVE TUMBLR FOLLOW PLZX Will You Remember Me... ?

The ⑨th Zentillion

• Zentillion's Tumblr
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2010, 02:50:28 PM »
レミリア: Yeah, you can find me on dA as "zmetalla", and as of current, I use GIMP to process and make my stuff.

AF: Input from one of the RA++'s? An honor!
Yeah, I know what you mean, I rely a little too much on complete freeflow without much guide usage. A habit I've tried breaking before with less than spectacular results, but something I should incorporate more (practice makes perfect, as everyone says). And yeah, a little better grasp on anatomy... I know I have a lot of quirks in my style, heh. :V
But yeah, your input is appreciated, man.
Did you bring a light?
...No...

レミリア

• 吸血鬼
  • no ,you die >_>
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2010, 06:07:23 AM »
レミリア: Yeah, you can find me on dA as "zmetalla", and as of current, I use GIMP to process and make my stuff.

cool, im on DA as AandBart :/ not realy name i like but da doesent allow name change sadly , my da is updated much at all lol , i'll cheak yours out soon ,, gimp is good , i use it instead of my ps4 tho i'ld like learn how use ps4 better :/ seems a waste not useing it
my TH CL list :3 PC: XP Pro SP2 ; 512Ram ; P4 2.52ghz ; 32mb rage 128 pro "touhou games run  smooth"
TH collect = 28games 1plush(reimu) ,, saving for=reimilia plush : D
average difficultly=normal ,, gaming skillz= amateur

The ⑨th Zentillion

• Zentillion's Tumblr
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2010, 10:08:15 PM »

This picture has been just begging for this shoop, really. ...it's probably been done somewhere, but I haven't seen it yet, heh.

Edit, so I don't have to double-post, a random soldier of doom:

Sadly, his eye's a little too far up, but perhaps it's a part of the mask or somethin'.
...Nah, It's just too high up. :V
« Last Edit: May 27, 2010, 10:41:34 PM by Nightmare Maiden Zent ⑨ »
Did you bring a light?
...No...

The ⑨th Zentillion

• Zentillion's Tumblr
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2010, 11:36:03 AM »

And suddenly, Zent's drawing Umineko fanart. It is certain to be an interesting development.

On a differing subject, I drew some designs for a fictional military a friend made -

The standard unit. She liked it.

The mage/psyker unit. She liked it, although she did note they probably wouldn't wear streamers and sashes. She did enjoy my note of part of the design came from the Valuan mage units from Skies of Arcadia, though. :3

And the powered armor unit. Didn't exactly get approved, she was looking for less of a mech design and more something in lieu of Samus from Metroid. She also though the rifle should be more fantastic/larger. Basically, the armor was too ridiculous, the weapon not ridiculous enough. :V
Did you bring a light?
...No...

The ⑨th Zentillion

• Zentillion's Tumblr
« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2010, 06:33:18 PM »
More junk! :3

A little doodle of Renko I did on a notepad while I was waiting for something...

And the design for the Ledarian Powered Armor unit that did get approved by my friend.

Edit: Forgot this one. Nine cultists, based on the color spectrum and black/white.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2010, 07:11:11 PM by Hella Zent »
Did you bring a light?
...No...

The ⑨th Zentillion

• Zentillion's Tumblr
« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2010, 09:05:07 AM »

Carune Calcium, man...  :ohdear: Deino's devilish helldroid interpretation of Hatsune Miku just speaks volumes to me, as someone who likes helldroids. BV
Did you bring a light?
...No...

♛ Apher-Forte

• Am I to go home...or shall I stay alone?
  • Forever lost at sea, a distant bell rings for me
    • Himitsu's NSFW Blog ~ contains NSFW material
« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2010, 01:13:19 PM »
i THINK among your newer stuff, I find that Umineko character most appealing, perhaps I am bias because of the color, but I find the whole package just delivers.
You should get better paper no doubt >_> (
  <-- my artwork thread, click me!
[ Find my cosplay photos here. ] OMG I HAVE TUMBLR FOLLOW PLZX Will You Remember Me... ?

The ⑨th Zentillion

• Zentillion's Tumblr
« Reply #10 on: October 23, 2010, 02:32:50 PM »
Hmm, perhaps I should do more things in that particular style, then... thanks, AF.

Anyway, time to drop off the next batch of recent stuff...

The finished product of that earlier Karune Ca sketch. Color does seem to bring out the hellishness a lil.

Um, my female persona on a certain IRC channel in this one.  :V

Done on a whim of an idea while on my The World Ends With You binge. So ZE~tta slow, y'all.

And lastly, Axydos, a 20-foot tall Heartless who's supposed to be an eventual villain at the main RP group I'm in. Now if only things weren't so slow in it right now due to school affecting a couple members atm.
Did you bring a light?
...No...

Teewee

• In the forest, lazing around...
  • ...building nothing but clay castles.
« Reply #11 on: October 24, 2010, 05:18:05 AM »
You're good! I think I saw some improvement since the first pic you posted in this thread :) That Heartless looks awesome!

The ⑨th Zentillion

• Zentillion's Tumblr
« Reply #12 on: February 16, 2011, 11:11:23 PM »
Hey, a new update... haven't really been drawing much lately, so it's been a little bit... :V

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

A picture of Yukari... sort of. Somebody lost their glamour, it would seem... Based off my thoughts of the Yukari we all know and adore being a projection to look appealing to mortal eyes and the abnormal space with the multitudes of eyes being her "real" self... It's not too impossible to think she's capable of such a thing with her abilities. :derp:

Edit: ...Excuse me while I go scream at ImageShack for deleting the image... >=V Alrighty!
« Last Edit: February 16, 2011, 11:15:56 PM by 9th Nightmare Maiden »
Did you bring a light?
...No...

The ⑨th Zentillion

• Zentillion's Tumblr
« Reply #13 on: April 16, 2011, 05:52:32 PM »
Ey-hey, a new update to this thread. :3

Latest image I've done, the answer to that ever-burning question... that actually doesn't get asked but hey. :V What is a "Zentillion"?
A:

Older image. A cyberdragon. Yup.

Also an older image, this is Buckle, an ally of Axydos' from a couple posts back.

Yeah, not much to say but that's always me, man. BV
Did you bring a light?
...No...

The ⑨th Zentillion

• Zentillion's Tumblr
« Reply #14 on: May 22, 2011, 06:25:39 AM »
Today's update has...

and
Twin sisters on opposing factions of an ongoing war - the one in red a Rebel, the one in blue an Imperial.

Catastrophe, an anthropomorphic cat robot that was created by Dr. Eggman.

Lastly for the update, Kraken G'Nol, a high-ranking demon, embodiment of hatred and loathing.

Man this is turning into a let me show you mah ocs thread pretty darned fast, I need to whip up some more fanart that I actually get to finishing and posting. :V
Did you bring a light?
...No...

Teewee

• In the forest, lazing around...
  • ...building nothing but clay castles.
« Reply #15 on: May 22, 2011, 02:09:57 PM »
Nice, you're back! :) I like the new stuff. You don't need to worry about not making fanart, OCs are fun too! Kraken G'Nol's look suits his apparent purpose. He looks like an SMT monster, which also fits. Mech suit girl looks like she's ready for battle.

Some feedback on thtwin-pistol girl:

The hip seems oddly-connected to the legs, perhaps drawing a basic figure, then putting in clothes would make it look more proper. Enlarging the hips slightly would make her look more girl-ish, too. Though I have seen girls irl with hips just as a big as that, hehe. And on that basic figure, making the lines between the neck and the shoulderblade slanted sliiightly more downward would be a nice touch.

Also, making the bow and vest more rounded (and sliiightly wavy) would makes them look more real. Unless you're going for the metal battle-suit sort of thing, which it seems to be a bit like as it is.

And the elbow lines would probably look better if thinner. More subtle is what I mean. It sticks out a little, looking at it closely.

I've don't see any problems on the other drawings, not like I think there could really be any considering design :P I hope I helped! =)

The ⑨th Zentillion

• Zentillion's Tumblr
« Reply #16 on: July 05, 2011, 11:09:35 PM »
Just a black pen sketch of Asuka Langley Soryu cosplaying Equius Zahhak (she's a Sagittarius! :o), but it's something, at least:

D --> I'm not about to let a lowb100d like Ikari outperform me in an Eva! I'm the STRONG pilot.
Did you bring a light?
...No...

Zengar Zombolt

• Space-Time Tuning Circle - Wd/Fr
  • Green-Red Divine Clock
« Reply #17 on: July 06, 2011, 12:15:39 AM »
Beating up MP EVAs to show how STRONG she is.
That idea was unexpected!

« Reply #18 on: July 06, 2011, 04:51:43 AM »
Now I'm trying to decide who Shinji would be.

The ⑨th Zentillion

• Zentillion's Tumblr
« Reply #19 on: July 06, 2011, 05:12:01 AM »
Now I'm trying to decide who Shinji would be.

2hiinjii'2 a Gemiinii.
Did you bring a light?
...No...

« Reply #20 on: July 07, 2011, 02:06:15 AM »
Ah, right.

mu2tn't run away, mu2tn't run away ...

The ⑨th Zentillion

• Zentillion's Tumblr
« Reply #21 on: July 07, 2011, 11:12:01 PM »

More original character art (and I suppose it counts as KH fanart, too), heh. This is Audri, who's part of the same organization as Axydos and Buckle, and shares their Enforcer rank, as well. it's mainly a pic to show off her forms (normal at center, mecha-musume at left, and mahou shoujo at right). There's another but it's kind of spoilery for the RP group I'm in so if they can't see it you guys can't either... in this image anyway. :V
Did you bring a light?
...No...

The ⑨th Zentillion

• Zentillion's Tumblr
« Reply #22 on: July 21, 2011, 02:12:56 AM »
Oh, hey, more actual fanart, and not just any fanart - Limit Panic! fanart. :getdown: Axe-crazy rich girl Kyouka, one of the protagonist's two yandere suitors, she acts as the protagonist and her sister's host for the summer, and that's where things get nuts. :ohdear: :3

Much like the Equius-cosplay-Asuka this image is a pen scribbling, however, with one big difference - some actual (post-scan) coloring and modifications as well. I'll probably be posting any single images as attachments now, photobucket killing this pic a little also influenced me to do such. Neh, I also fuxxored up the design of her axe, mainly inverting its color scheme. :colonveeplusalpha:
« Last Edit: July 21, 2011, 02:15:46 AM by The ⑨th Zentillion »
Did you bring a light?
...No...

The ⑨th Zentillion

• Zentillion's Tumblr
« Reply #23 on: September 28, 2011, 08:14:04 PM »
Oh, hey, a new update.

First, I'll get the original character art out of the way, with two new images of Audri (see two posts up) -

New, full-body image of her mecha form, with a couple of really tiny design tweaks...

And her final form, of sorts - a demon uterus that lives in a self-created realm of obsidian islands in a sea of blood (in no small part influenced by how Witches work in Madoka)~ Axydos and Buckle have Soulforms, too, but I haven't gone onto drawing them yet  :V

But, yeah, anyway, now that we've got that out of the way! Two Touhou pieces -

An Alternate Universe version of Komachi - she's a The World Ends With You Reaper. Kept the general scheme of her clothes but gave them a huge contemporary overhaul, added the Reaper wings, that's all I really had to do. BV

Just a simple pic of Yuyuko, no AU silliness here. Done today at like, 5 in the morning. :getdown:

And lastly...

HOM3STUCK F4N4RT. 1T'S T3R3Z1 (4S 1F YOU COULDN'T T3LL)!!! ... Ahem. Hooray, Terezi. Second piece of HS fanart I've ever put online. :derp:

EDIT:
A mecha design. Not much else to really say about it.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2012, 12:46:00 PM by The ⑨th Bartzentillion »
Did you bring a light?
...No...

The ⑨th Zentillion

• Zentillion's Tumblr
« Reply #24 on: March 20, 2012, 01:41:34 PM »
And I return with more stuff. A bunch more stuff.

Be genre/category/time/whatev...

Homestuck

Numerous sketches of different characters/symbols.

God Tier Jade image that I made right after Cascade came out.

Vriska and Tavros rocketing around in the Land of Maps and Treasure, perhaps just before they run into a certain someone (ie, Make Her Pay flash)?

Ahahaha fantroll/trollself shenanigans.

Touhou

Some of, but not all of Sakuya.

A coloration of some lineart by the artist leon 7. Saw it on a booru and just wanted to do something with it.

1-panel Create.swf shenanigans with Tsukuyomi no Mikoto giving the Watatsukis one of his history "lessons", specifically the incident that got him booted to the moon in the first place.

Miscellanea

Oh, uh, hey, Kefka. H-how are you?

Also, different pallette for how he looks now in my RP group. he's been through a lot, and well, the actual Kefka is dead (or in Chaos' game with Cosmos) and the current one is his Nobody who got turned into something more because of his lingering will (long, convoluted storyline shenanigans). He's kind of mellower and not as hateful, certainly enough to have a lady and a daughter, but they're an evil family that leads an evil group after a quartet of four sealed evil beings so he hasn't changed too much. Bah sorry for the :spergin: there.

Dolshadra, random evil ghost/cyborg/demon thing.

Random lores large jetplane enemy sprite. If only I could danmakufu worth a damn, i'd probably ake a script with it as a resource, but alas... Mm, i think this is small enough not to thumbnail.

New picture of Audri, after Poseamaniacs got put in the art advice thread I decided to look around it until I found a pose i liked and used it. BV

That's it for this time around.
Did you bring a light?
...No...

The ⑨th Zentillion

• Zentillion's Tumblr
« Reply #25 on: April 18, 2012, 03:37:53 PM »
Short update, but hey. Once again done by genre/category.

Homestuck

Linked because spoilers. Fanart of the update as of current of this post.

Miscellanea

Two slime girls with opposing personalities, Red Victoria and Teal Sondra. One is spunky and fun-loving and curious about people, the other's well... a grouch that likes to lurk around and only really sees people as a food source (what that entails is left up to your imagination). Both drawn in GIMP, may do hand-drawn pictures of them... sometime.
Did you bring a light?
...No...

The ⑨th Zentillion

• Zentillion's Tumblr
« Reply #26 on: August 17, 2012, 01:14:15 PM »
Been a couple months, so It's about time for a new art post.

Touhou

A design/profile image of the first antagonist to appear in Tales of Gensokyo, the Akumatsuki  no Orochi. Motives are currently unknown, but he seems to be working with the people behind the potential Incident, the Surface Hell Summer. i do have a picture of his Mistress somewhere, but whoa hey fanfic spoilers haha no.

Suddenly, Bloody Murasa! Originally her just having a creepy expression was my intent, but once I started to get to coloring... it was born.

Kingdom Hearts (sort of, more being RP characters - descs may contain :wikipedia:)

A Heartless design that was made for RP purposes. They're specially weaponized and augmented by the group I've posted pictures of in different places in this thread. Speaking of whom...

I made new drawings for all of the known Enforcers and gave them their titles. Audri here is the Crimson Flow, for her manic bloodshed tendencies, her long, red hair, most of her powers being red-colored... an well she self-claims to be the embodiment of girls' suffering in all its forms. Heh.
Also with her in the picture, being wielded, is an evil Intelligent Device called Bloodletter Chaos, who pretty much revels in destruction as much as she does.

Third-ranked in the Enforcers is the gigantic Axydos, titled the World-carver for the obvious reasons - he's got the size and power in his swing to cause huge fissures in the ground and cut apart anything in his way. Of course, his 20' stature is probably also a liability against smaller opponents.

Mitido Astridesti was a loyal soldier in a great and noble army in his world until the Heartless came along and tore his world to shreds. However, the leader of the attack and the true leader of the Totessquadron in the first place, Dr. X, saw much potential in him and gave him a choice - he could either die or be turned like everyone else on his world, or he could be spared at the cost of becoming an expiriment for the rest of his days until he became something greater...
He chose the second and the Doctor had found his pet project - a being of darkness composed from the essences of multitudes of dark creatures from everywhere in all existences. He, is, unfortunately, even after years of experiments and augmentations still incomplete. being their leader's pet project, the other Enforcers aren't very fond of him, either referring to him as the "lab rat" or "incomplete junk". he is only technically at this rank because he -is- the Doctor's pet project... the hopeful Heartless equivalent of the superman... but for now he is just a guinea pig for that end.

Lastly ranked at 5th as the noob of the group is Demon Buckle, who turned to the group mainly just to become more powerful. Despite his rank, he can manipulate shadows to his will and use them to summon all sorts of nasty things, from monsters to weapons of all sorts, as well as be extremely stealthy and evasive. he can also summon weapons and creatures from his own body to add to the fun.
Getting powerful and being in a command position are not only for his work in the group, but also because of some familial issues. he's the next in line, but sadly he's also the black sheep, the prodigal son, the family disappointment - and it doesn't help the embarrassments that befell his family before he was born. He seeks to use what he's gaining to garner their attention and to destroy those who embarrassed his family in the first place... or at least try to.

...I have no recent picture of Dr. X nor have I actually drawn the 1st-ranked enforcer at all.

Skies of Arcadia

It's a shame there was never actually a hand-to hand battle with Admiral De Loco. No doubt he would have fought in a mech considering his obsession with machines and his mediocre health that pretty much required him to wear that funny bubble-helmeted suit of his. So i wound up drawing this. Sadly, it could probably use more weapons. Hammer, arm claw, arm, and a rocket launcher? He'd arm it better than that, especially if it was made intended to kill Vyse.

Miscellanea

Oh, hey, another slimegirl. Decided to go with a grape-flavored color scheme on her... also, hand drawn unike the previous two.

Just a random design for a dragon-shaped STG last/true last boss, pretty much.
Did you bring a light?
...No...

The ⑨th Zentillion

• Zentillion's Tumblr
« Reply #27 on: October 06, 2012, 11:13:15 PM »
New art update. Nothing but Homestuck art this time:

Alyssa, my first fantroll, who was made for that panfandom RP group a lot of my original art is for.

Magras, a fantroll I created a few days ago when I was going to draw a picture of Karkat and Terezi, but wound up making him instead because I didn't have refs (mainly for hair).

Of course, I eventually did what I had intended to do with Magras - Karkat <3 Terezi picture~

Whoops, I forgot this sketch of Vriska and Eridan. I was supposed to just be Vriska, but Eridan just had to wworm his wway into it.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2012, 10:04:34 AM by The ⑨th Zentillion »
Did you bring a light?
...No...