Author Topic: Where to find lyrics for "T,1948,12 Yama of Xanadu" and other Latin choir songs?  (Read 2753 times)

There are some nice songs in "WAVE - ARCHIV-EAST" directory, but I can't find lyrics and/or translation easily for them.

Especially interesting are the ones that are based on "Judgement of 60 yeards" and "Border of life".

Where can I find the lytics ro WAVE chorus songs?

If you find them, let me know! The only official lyrics that I know of are for the Border of Life arrangement. Even as a student of Latin, I would have had severe difficulty transcribing them from the song alone. They're hard to understand. This leaves little hope for transcription by ear. Most likely the only person who knows the actual words is Morrigan. If your Japanese is better than mine, it might be worthwhile to poke around on WAVE's website.

WAVE did an entire album of choral arrangements, and half the time I can't even decide what language they're singing in. Someday I will meet Morrigan and I purchase his scores and bring his arrangements to my local orchestra  :)

I already have the linked one for a long time. But I'm not even sure that it is correct lyrics. I can't connect anything beyond "aberrabimus" to what I hear.
Do they pronunce words correctly? Or it is "Engrish", but for Latin?

P.S. this "border of life" choir arrange is the first Touhou-inspired song I ever heard - the first entry in tvtropes' AwesomeMusic on Touhou I gave a try.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2014, 11:03:42 AM by sX82n4g »