Author Topic: Who's good at Remixing?  (Read 2126 times)

Roo

• My Imagination is a substitute for reality...
Who's good at Remixing?
« on: July 07, 2011, 05:49:01 AM »
Very random, but anyways,

With Tewi's Troubles already being animated, and many voice acresses ready to hear the results, I forgot one major concept, the music.

Basically, Zun's music was not created to fit a vast variety of situations. I need someone who is good with remixing Zun's music, to be credited for use in Tewi's Troubles.

You may ask: "Why not use many of the remixes on Youtube?"

Well for one, it would take rediculous amounts of time and effort to message and credit all those whose remixes I would need to use. Also, I have already searched for a few songs I'm planning to use, and none of them fit.

So in short, I need someone who can do quick, good-sounding remixes of Touhou's music.

Any takers? :derp:

チソウ タイゼン

• tarzan cheetos
  • you'll thank me for the cropping later
Re: Who's good at Remixing?
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2011, 04:52:40 PM »
For one, I'm thinking you should post a little bit more detail as to what exactly you want.

Vyrien

• Your maiden walls
  • ...heheheheh
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2011, 08:01:17 PM »
I suggest making a formal request in someone's music thread for the specific themes you want, and an example of how you want it to sound.

That being said, how are you doing with the script? (providing I'm still part of the project :3)
Congregation of Impertinent Drama Queens.

Art threadLivestream | Pixiv

DX7.EP

• Red shroom
  • Smooth Charisma
    • Sanmaat (site of personal tat)
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2011, 10:30:45 PM »
What style do you want the songs in? I may be able to fill in that role...just to experiment with remixing, really.
Also, giving a rough copy of the material will be good to allow it to fit better.
C:DOS> ayayaya.mid
Bad command or file name

C:>_

Roo

• My Imagination is a substitute for reality...
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2011, 03:39:17 AM »
I suggest making a formal request in someone's music thread for the specific themes you want, and an example of how you want it to sound.

That being said, how are you doing with the script? (providing I'm still part of the project :3)

You're still in. :P

What style do you want the songs in? I may be able to fill in that role...just to experiment with remixing, really.
Also, giving a rough copy of the material will be good to allow it to fit better.

I'll PM you. Thanks for the offer. :3