Author Topic: [Art] Post Your Artwork Thread V3 (S-Rank this thread for a Level 3 Navi Chip!)  (Read 263001 times)

<_<
I know there are errors but I was aiming for chibi :(

I was aiming for chibi :(
You appear to have missed ...

Quad City QBs

• tumblr, tumblr, in the attic,
  • who is the most problematic?
    • maullarmaullar @ Tumblr

I got a request for a momizi ;o

Nothing in this post should be construed as legal advice, nor as creating an attorney-client relationship, nor as an advertisement for legal or law-related services.
Art Thread | Writing Thread | Tumblr NSFWAsk.fm

yes, okay, we got the joke the first time you did that, maullar, you don't have to do that anymore

Caber Knight Etch-A-Sketch

• The return of something
My contribution to society

Water_and_Wind

500 hours in MS Paint

Also my avatar this time around once I get enough posts.

Slowpoke

• Media Analyst
SO...
MUCH...

[size=8]JEALOUSY[/size]

Hey kids! Can you think of a battle cry for the chaptah?

No idea what possessed me to post, but I've been lurking this forum so much I might as well contribute. 8D

Also, Orin from like a week ago:

Slowpoke

• Media Analyst
Wow, nice.

dcsheepy

Hi, I don't see an intro thread so I might as well introduce my self here.

I'm DCSheepy, the man, the (insert a certain magnitude of story-telling here, eg. Legend, Mythology, bar talk.) I draw and I lurk, its what I do.

Why the water mark? because these are merchandises for convention.

Hmm, looking pretty snazzy.

The "intro" thread is here, by the way, under Everything Else.

Drake

And you don't need a giant watermark protecting your art. This isn't DeviantArt, this is Touhou. No one's going to steal your work.

Reimu's legs are fantastic.

A Colorful Calculating Creative and Cuddly Crafty Callipygous Clever Commander
- original art by Aiけん | ウサホリ -

Zbo

• Seeker of truth
  • A guy.
    • Monkey's Forest... lulz
And you don't need a giant watermark protecting your art. This isn't DeviantArt, this is Touhou. No one's going to steal your work.

Reimu's legs are fantastic.
I don't get why people need to go around steal other people's artwork in the first place.

Insanity in individuals is something rare - but in groups, parties, nations and epochs, it is the rule. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Drake

Because they try to draw without practice and then post it on places for glory. They get terrible comments instead. With a bit of practice, they find that there are still terrible comments, but more constructive criticism. Unfortunately, they don't listen to constructive criticism. They continue to be terrible and refuse to believe that actually practicing will yield results, and frustrated after their results do not meet their expectations, they decide to steal another's work. Most of the time, they try and find something obscure, but obviously isn't, and get sniped. Even if they do find something obscure, there are always obscure people that will find it and they get sniped. Unfortunately, people have figured out that sometimes stealing work from the get-go actually works, so they stick with it. Also, if someone actually does find them stealing after a while of them getting away with it, they spew out random excuses that make no refutable sense.

sry rambl'n

A Colorful Calculating Creative and Cuddly Crafty Callipygous Clever Commander
- original art by Aiけん | ウサホリ -

That's sad. My philosophy is if you can't draw good, draw funny.
Speaking of which we need more quality Japone Artwork.

SeniorSnips

• Hedgehogs right outside my window!
  • Magnificent enemy!
Flanders Scarlet
Its cutman here to take my cut!

Alphanish

• P41!!!!!!!
Got em...
SEIHOU RULZ!!!!!!!!!!!

Flanders Scarlet
Okay, that pun's worthy of me.

SeniorSnips

• Hedgehogs right outside my window!
  • Magnificent enemy!
check out these pits
Its cutman here to take my cut!

I never understood the mind of a small time art thief.  But as I understand.  Art theft/under-appreciation is quite common, due to the proliferation of the idea that pictures are easy to find and free on the internet.  Which cheapens the role of the artist as a provider of a professional service.  Therefore artists will forever be demanded  and paid poorly.  At least that is what I think.

That's sad. My philosophy is if you can't draw good, draw funny.

I read "furry" and choked on my drink...but then I realized that the sentence would still work.

lastly.  Have an ecchi picture.  Censored for board purposes.

http://traghetto.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/ran-ecchi.jpg Click link to un-Rock

Ah, Ran's face is beautiful~

damn you censorship >8(

Quad City QBs

• tumblr, tumblr, in the attic,
  • who is the most problematic?
    • maullarmaullar @ Tumblr
Internet artists combine the existential-crisis-fueled prima-donna tendencies of real artists with the unrelenting stupidity of Internet people.  They are a special kind of terrible that refuses to recognize its own terribleness, and gets passive-aggressive when you point it out.

*goes to post bondage on deviantart*

Nothing in this post should be construed as legal advice, nor as creating an attorney-client relationship, nor as an advertisement for legal or law-related services.
Art Thread | Writing Thread | Tumblr NSFWAsk.fm

Alfred F. Jones

• Estamos orgullosos del Batall?n Lincoln
  • y de la lucha que hizo por Madrid
My, that's an awful pretty Mokou you've got there.

Yeah, I like the effect of the "only coloration is red" thing ...

Patorikku

• Weird country-bumpkin city-boy hybrid
  • (ง ?̀_?́)ง

Because I could, and the gloomy power of love told me to.

EDIT because Imageshack fails...
« Last Edit: June 28, 2009, 11:12:41 PM by Patorikku »

Oh look, I got an image in my signature. Finally.
Click here for Tumblr nonsense.

Lalala~