Author Topic: CPSS6: A New Beginning - Reveal List Posted  (Read 202886 times)

Reddyne

• Give me love and money. I have the rest already.
  • Love and money coming from you is what I need.
Re: Cirno's Perfect Secret Santa 6: A New Beginning - OPEN THEM PRESENTS!
« Reply #540 on: December 25, 2014, 03:02:31 AM »
Will post in a couple days. Home for the  next 48 hours and my aunt reportedly has 6 week old kittens. In the meantime, address looks a bit fishy.

TA-DAAAAAAA! 61 blood donations and counting! 
Best Mile: 5:30
Best 5k: 18:07
Best Marathon: 3:23:16

Nobu

• Serendipitous Youkai
  • i post while naked
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #541 on: December 25, 2014, 05:35:14 AM »
Shit I forgot to take pictures of the box. Whatever.

So the box (you'll have to imagine what it looked like) was very rattly, as if there was a bunch of loose jellybeans floating around in there. And as it turns out..

An exploded bag of jellybeans!  :] These are what I was able to skim off the top, as I pulled out the contents, more tumbled onto the floor and into my lap. Once I pulled all the stuff together, this was the pile of goodies that came out initially.

Then I retried the rest of the stuff..

A GIANT CHOCOLATE HORSE (dammit hussie) and some Emperor Chai! Ahh, I can't wait to try it first thing in the morning. I love having a wide collection of tea ^_____^

Also a mysterious note (which was a little hard to read), but apparently these are all sweet equips to return Christmas to the world??!  :o But it seems like y'all are having Christmas just fine so...  ???

And hinting towards some kind of real gift too.. Are the jelly beans I am snacking on merely ephemera? Holograms or illusions or tricks of the mind?  :wat: I am perplexed, Secret Santa. But thank you!
« Last Edit: December 25, 2014, 05:36:56 AM by Nobu »
Tumblr (sometimes NSFW) | PM for Facebook

« Reply #542 on: December 25, 2014, 05:57:41 AM »
No box pic because it wasn't very interesting aside from the addresses I would have blacked out and being FROM JAPANLAND. (But not via Forza, though while the name wasn't one I recognized specifically it combined with Japan gave me a pretty good idea who my Santa was).

It contained many interesting things, however!

First, this postcard I apparently had shaky hand at the moment I snapped. You get the gist anyway so deal with it.

The reverse came out much more clearly, though:

(the spoiler confirmed my suspicion that my Santa was
Spoiler:
Nietz
)

Then firstly in gifts, a couple lovely-looking Touhou fanbooks I shall have to peruse properly later.

The rest of the loot:

Apparently senpai will notice me with... clip/pin-on cat ears and tail. :V (One ear reversed here to show they have little barettes on the back)

Also I guess I own some dogecoins now, this was caught on the other side of the box. (The back has a QR code too :V)

And the final piece of gift... EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE IT'S AN UTENA

So yes, many many thanks to my aforementioned Santa, it's all lovely. :3

Nietz

• NEETz
  • Normal Person
« Reply #543 on: December 25, 2014, 06:35:14 AM »
Well damn, having Hele's being the first present to be opened will make it hard to top for the rest of the thread. Man, I'm always amazed at the effort you put into it.

Anyway, let's get to the first part of my present.

Standard US cushioned envelope, with a convenient pull tab for opening.

Im doing it man Im making opening take place!

And, as it said on the contents, there are indeed badges inside. Moreover, NASA badges, from the Jet Propulsion Lab! Now I can sew then to my coat and pretend I'm a NASA rocket scientist! I particularly like the Mars rovers one, since I'm a big fan of that program (too bad this one does not include Curiosity).
Also a nice letter, even though it spoils the my SS as being
Spoiler:
Kiro.
Spoiler:
Thanks a lot, man! I also think it's a shame we couldn't get to meet here in Tokyo. But as you said, your schedule looked extra tight, and I was super busy finishing last minute changes to my thesis at that time. Glad you enjoyed Nakano Broadway though!

So, that in itself was a great gift, but I'm again assured that there will be more coming. waku waku

In the meantime:

An extra-SS present I got from YJ these days, as part of our occasional exchange of knick-knacks and other stuff.
The traditional Western Christmas Youkai, a piece of quartz crystal (why no diamond, Mr. One Percent?) and a cute Kiki card. Also, a Sekrit CPSS present that will be passed along to my SS next year.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2014, 06:38:02 AM by Nietz »

yuyukos

• ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give Techies
  • ༼ つ ◕◡◕ ༽つ Techies were given.
« Reply #544 on: December 25, 2014, 06:48:30 AM »
It's past midnight, so that means it's time to open my gift! From Canada! :V

Address information cleverly hidden. The customs declaration says it's a game.

Oh boy, a drill game! Let's open it up and play.

Oh, the game is inside. Clever Santa.

A card was included, cryptic message and all.

And there we have it! Fantasy Life for Nintendo 3DS, featuring music from Nobuo Uematsu and illustrations from Yoshitaka Amano. Looks like a good way to spend my week off for the holidays. :V

I'm fairly confident that I know my Santa, so thanks dudududu Dular! Merry Holidays everyone! :V
TF2Items | TF2B | Steam | Twitter
3DS FC - 2165-6416-7852

Kiro

• Drinks: Everything
  • Sleeps: Anywhere
« Reply #545 on: December 25, 2014, 07:11:34 AM »
Merry Christmas Nietz and everyone else!

In case you couldn't tell, the coin is a commemorative one for Apollo 13. Also, your second package shipped out around Dec. 19th so I imagine you might get it around the 26th-27th.  :3

Nietz

• NEETz
  • Normal Person
« Reply #546 on: December 25, 2014, 07:20:17 AM »
Merry Christmas Nietz and everyone else!

In case you couldn't tell, the coin is a commemorative one for Apollo 13.
But it says Apollo 11... :P
(But it's pretty cool too in any case. I guess I'm just more a fan of the rover missions because they are happening right now. (I remember watching the Curiosity landing live with hand clenched on the mouse in anxiety.)
Also, your second package shipped out around Dec. 19th so I imagine you might get it around the 26th-27th.  :3
ヽ(?∀?)ノ

Kiro

• Drinks: Everything
  • Sleeps: Anywhere
« Reply #547 on: December 25, 2014, 07:27:19 AM »
But it says Apollo 11... :P

orz

Sabotaged by the Lunarians yet again.

Chaore

• Kai Ni Recipient Many Years Late
  • You Finally Did It, Kadokawa.
« Reply #548 on: December 25, 2014, 07:46:01 AM »

GREETINGS, IT IS I, THE MAGNIFICENT CHAORE.

As you can see I have provided myself on top of my package, which has arrived from what I can only presume to be -the depths of hell itself-.

Or New Jersey, these are basically the same thing really.

With this in mind, I, as the ALL MIGHTY BUNLORD, should proceed to open this myself while asking my human manservant to stand aside for the moment, as it's innate power may be too much for his innocent (hahaha who'd buy that) soul to handle.

HAVE AT THEE PACKAGE

These contents are even more dreadful then I could expect.

I mean, shit, I'm a rabbit and I couldn't possibly write this badly.

But, this means there is ONLY ONE CULPRIT.

THE SECRET SOCIETY OF INTERNATIONAL MENORAHS, I KNEW IT.

Oh wait not the menorahs.

Transcribed:

Dear Secret Santa Target Partner,

Reimu Claus can suck it, my people follow Menorah Meiling :smug:.

Please Joyfully gorge yourself with holiday emotion, this food, and this other cool stuff (in this order)

Have a merry christmas, chappy chanukah, and a new year that verily doth not suck.

This message will self-destruct in 30x1024 seconds.

Sincerely yours, President Barack Hussein Obama

Menorah Meiling?! To light Meiling on fire would take only a devious mind!

I MUST PROCEED WITH CAU- oh shit food i'm down lets open this shit

HAVE AT THEE POSSIBLE STASHES OF FOOD

OH SHIT THIS IS BETTER THAN FOOD.

I CAN NOW PRETEND TO BE THE MAGICAL PRODIGY INSTEAD OF THE INCARNATION OF BUNNYDRAGON JESUS I AM wait shit this isn't rabbit sized

manservant, we're getting you a skirt and twintails.

NEXT PRESENT

DELICIOUS EDIBLES, I SHALL FEAST TONIGHT ON YOUR MODERATORS MOTK!

As my manservant is now in process of a makeover, I have not found the proper terms for your offerings, but I can offer a new term of MINE.

Also henceforth, Munchables and Chewables.

TONIGHT, I FEAST.

BUT WAIT, A FINAL PRESENT.

A TAMADRA! I SHALL TOO CONSUME THIS, UNLOCKING MY NEXT AWAKENING

MY SEVENTH TWO PRONG, after which i will need seven more tamadra for seven time extensions.

Or perhaps just give it to Meimei, actually lets give it to Meimei.

This does however mean that there is only one household responsible for this box.

Triangles and MJP! Thank you for your WONDERFUL OFFERINGS TO YOUR NEW RABBIT OVERLORD, and have a merry related holidays!

The ⑨th Zentillion

• The impeaches were delicious...
  • Now hungry for conviction!
    • Zentillion's Tumblr
« Reply #549 on: December 25, 2014, 08:04:26 AM »
Alright, time to open my gift! Let's see what my Secret Santa got me this year...

First, the box it came in, addresses obscured to protect the innocent. That's not exactly my first name but I totally get called other J names all the time so no big at all. :P

Inside is four things - three small gifts taped to a large one, all giftwrapped.

Let's look at the little ones first:

What appears to be a little Reimu cellphone charm... and a little plush Pollun, one of the fairies from Futari Wa Pretty Cure (and by extension Max Heart)! Not exactly my favorite precure fairy, but he's still adorable!

Oh hey, a little piece of jewelry with Eridan Ampora on it! Made from a recycled scrabble tile, which is pretty neat.

And now, let's see what the big one is:

Holy mother of shit, the Der Mond artbook!!! Oh man, this is something that is chock FULL of official Neon Genesis Evangelion art! Awesome~

Everything together, now:

I have no idea who my Secret Santa was this year, but this is all cool stuff. Thank you~!
Did you bring a light?
...No...

Smash the Fash; The far right belongs in the TRASH.

Drake

« Reply #550 on: December 25, 2014, 08:24:53 AM »
Apparently senpai will notice me with... clip/pin-on cat ears and tail. :V (One ear reversed here to show they have little barettes on the back)
half-surprised this didn't end up being a buttplug or something cough hack wheeze

A Colorful Calculating Creative and Cuddly Crafty Callipygous Clever Commander
- original art by Aiけん | ウサホリ -

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #551 on: December 25, 2014, 08:54:45 AM »

Just got an email containing this. It makes me feel conflicted.

I mean, yes, Christmas, horray, but at the same time it just makes me think of the package that's still in limbo (which is my fault) and I want to pay to get it shipped back only to get handed more money in return and am I getting rewarded for fucking up or did I fuck up so bad the package is gone or dvfgefdbhaf why do I feel terrible it's a gift
Kilga is this right; like is this person seriously the player, and it's not some alias or something that's designed to be deliberately obfuscating? NekoNekoRex. Who the hell is that :C   ~Poya Aaaa (Serela), Bunny Must Die Mafia

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #552 on: December 25, 2014, 09:04:52 AM »
I would love to have taken unwrapping pics but opening time is a strictly no-phones area.

Sorry for low quality. My phone camera is awful.

So, firstly I opened the package I have seen before which I was instructed to open first:

Oh hai there Miss Thatcher. I laughed. I'm gonna guess from the avatar the user is current using that my SS was Vyrien.

Then I got my 2nd package, which I hadn't seen, with trepidation, unsure if it was another joke or if it was something related to what I had asked.

Then, as I searched for how to unwrap the tube, I saw on the label the word 'Touhou'. At which point I informed my family they probobly won't get what it is. [They were thinking it was a British flag].

What came out was too large for 1 picture, and my phone does not do it justice.

OH MY GOD I WON CHRISTMAS.

Seriously do you know how hard it is to find anything like this even for the biggest japanese stuff in Britland? Let alone Touhou. Let alone with PC-98.

Also it was fun trying to explain in a manner my parents would understand what this was. This is the same family that a picture of Eiki managed to make my father think all Japanese Gods of Death are short green-haired girls.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2014, 09:12:54 AM by Raikaria »

http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
« Reply #553 on: December 25, 2014, 09:28:24 AM »
[10:22:12] <Helepolis> Nietz for sure held back against Arashi
[10:22:26] <Helepolis> I am sure she tagged 'no nsfw please' otherwise Nietz would definitely gone balls out

Also I guess I own some dogecoins now, this was caught on the other side of the box. (The back has a QR code too :V)

[10:13:15] <Helepolis> I cant beat the Nietz
[10:13:22] <Helepolis> they have access to Japan material
[10:15:11] <Helepolis> Awww wtf Arashi you got a real DOGE COIN?!
[10:15:15] <Helepolis> paru paru paru paru paru
[10:15:18] <Helepolis> Wow
[10:15:25] <Helepolis> such jelus

Seriously, so far your reports are all enjoying and heart warming. Keep up the good work people!

Jana

• mrgrgr
« Reply #554 on: December 25, 2014, 09:37:04 AM »
Here I am with my FIVE PACKAGES. Contents coming soon!

« Reply #555 on: December 25, 2014, 09:44:16 AM »
Well, might as well prepare for unpacking presents the right way.

Nothing like a warm cup of hot cocoa with a peppermint stick.

Now, my secret Santa was clever enough to ship from Amazon, so I had less clues to go off of.

Amazon also has nice gift wrap.

Now, this is an interesting gift. This was actually made into a movie by the same guy who did The Host, a Korean, monster horror movie. Something about an icebreaker train continually going around the world and somesuch. I look forward to reading it!

And here is my haul for this year: I especially like now owning all of the "Project Rainfall" games (The Last Story, Xenoblade, and Pandora's Tower), and I'll be using Korra to catch up to whatever the heck happened in Season 4 (I have been told Season 2 is the weakest).

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
« Reply #556 on: December 25, 2014, 09:55:09 AM »
17 out of 48 reported. Posted also OTP behind each name on first post if the person is close to 100% correctly guessed/confirmed.

[Y]oukai [J]esus

• "MotK's 1%" (?)
  • Idiot Deity 2013 - 2014 RIP
    • Muh Writings
« Reply #557 on: December 25, 2014, 09:58:50 AM »
An extra-SS present I got from YJ these days, as part of our occasional exchange of knick-knacks and other stuff.

where is my stuff
i nee dmy stuff
i hung e r

<Nietz> Anyway, sex toys alone won't come up to 11k.
[18:48] <Warma> There must have been a new depth, where you've sunk as a person. Then you dug through that.

Mеа

• catnapping
  • three dots connect to rectangles
« Reply #558 on: December 25, 2014, 10:02:29 AM »
Holy crap you guys don't screw around. I was right not to enter into this territory blind, but now I'll know better for next year
Naked expression; purple raspberry flavour

Tamashii Kanjou

• If you didn't quite already know...
  • I am the leader of TCF <3
    • TCF's Gaming Channel
« Reply #559 on: December 25, 2014, 10:19:15 AM »
On so, on this Christmas Day, we celebrate the fact that SOMEONE KEEPS FORGETTING TO NOT SCRIBBLE THEIR NAME OVER EVERYTHING~ :V

But in all seriousness, we can begin the festivities by marvelling...

AT TWO BIG PACKAGES!

Now, I've never received multiple packages before. One has been more than enough, and I always felt happy with that. But two... man, everyone is pushing the limits this year. Anyway, let's get started with the biggest one first...

NO!

WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS?! I'm not even that big a fan of Hello Kitty. Puppy was over-the-moon though; she loved seeing them, and thought Santa was trolling the hell out of me. Would make sense, giving who we're talking about here. But anyway, onto package number two!

Now that is a badass bag! Love the art for it. Felt kind of heavy though; probably just stuffing and silly packaging th...

OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH! NO WAY! NO FRICKING WAY! I HAVE OFFICIAL TOUHOU MANGA! I HAVE THE FIRST VOLUME OF WILD AND HORNED HERMIT! I DON'T BELIEVE THIS! >< >< ><

At this point, I keep getting told off for trying to upload stuff. I blame my phone's camera... In either case, I'd highly recommend finishing of this journey over here : https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.804522179608198.1073741858.100001512699796&type=1&l=7dc544044a It's public, so you should be able to see them with no issue. Apologies for only going halfway, but FB let me upload everything far quicker, and I can still share it easily. Think of it like a demo version which stops as it gets really exciting~ :V

{Also, HOW THE F**K DID I GET YJ AGAIN! I got him once, then Puppy got him when she joined in that one time; so that technically was two. And now I got him again! Seriously, RNG~  :derp: }

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
« Reply #560 on: December 25, 2014, 11:00:57 AM »
It's past midnight, so that means it's time to open my gift! From Canada! :V

Address information cleverly hidden. The customs declaration says it's a game.

Click to reveal the invisible!

Jana

• mrgrgr
« Reply #561 on: December 25, 2014, 11:06:09 AM »
Presents have been opened!

Image One is of the contents in Package One: Rocket Raccoon and a Beanie Baby dragon (the tag says his name is "Scorch"). Good taste so far!

Package 2 had clear wrapping but I didn't take a very good look at it while it was under the tree. It's a set for mixing Caipirinha. I was a littl worried since the package seems to have suffered a little damage...

But the contents are a-ok! Here they are, with the contents of Envelope 1, a tin of fancy salt for the alcohol I will surely be drinking soon!

Envelope 2 contained a set of Madoka Magica playing cards (which my sister immediately took to play solitaire with). The black suits have Witch/Familiars and the red suits have Magical Girls on them, with QB Jokers.

Envelope 3 is WHOA TOO LEWD

It's a book of Victorian illustrations you put your hands under to make LEWD.

While the note that was in one of the packages revealed my Secret Santa's full name, it isn't one I recognize. The only other clue I have to their identity are the initials HPB, which were written on the outside of Envelope 3. This will require a little work... And it's 5 AM, so I'll have to take a crack at it when I've rested!

Edit:  Since I had to take the picture for my general wrap-up, here's what most of my other presents were this year. Merry Christmas!
« Last Edit: December 25, 2014, 11:23:28 AM by Jana »

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #562 on: December 25, 2014, 11:10:08 AM »
Package has been opened, will post at an appropriate time

hungrybookworm

• Shipper On Board
« Reply #563 on: December 25, 2014, 01:30:57 PM »
I opened my present and it was AMAZING! Totally didn't expect anything like this! Thank you so much, mysterious secret santa! I took a million pictures, so expect them and a fun write up once I get home on the 27th.

[Y]oukai [J]esus

• "MotK's 1%" (?)
  • Idiot Deity 2013 - 2014 RIP
    • Muh Writings
« Reply #564 on: December 25, 2014, 01:38:58 PM »
**IMAGES TAKEN BY KANJOU i just posted it for him except the one with me on it of course. This is /HIS/ present continued lol fml

On so, on this Christmas Day, we celebrate the fact that SOMEONE KEEPS FORGETTING TO NOT SCRIBBLE THEIR NAME OVER EVERYTHING~ :V

At this point, I keep getting told off for trying to upload stuff. I blame my phone's camera... In either case, I'd highly recommend finishing of this journey over here : https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.804522179608198.1073741858.100001512699796&type=1&l=7dc544044a It's public, so you should be able to see them with no issue. Apologies for only going halfway, but FB let me upload everything far quicker, and I can still share it easily. Think of it like a demo version which stops as it gets really exciting~ :V

{Also, HOW THE F**K DID I GET YJ AGAIN! I got him once, then Puppy got him when she joined in that one time; so that technically was two. And now I got him again! Seriously, RNG~  :derp: }

tldr i always write my name so everyone will know my glory and revel in victory of having achieved such splendor upon the rising s-
ALL ACCORDING TO PLAN
KEIKAKU AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
iG.ChuaN AT YOUR SERVICE MERRY CHRISTMAS

ok on with actual things

Two postcards one of Orin one of Shinmai Maou no Testament, a LN that i enjoy quite a bit with it's anime upcoming to take over Trinity 7 this season as harem fanservice badassery
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDn7OQ8JvQo

Mini-Nendroids of Alice/Patchouli/Marisa that comes in a pack. DON'T LOSE THE TINY SHANGHAI PLEASE DONT L O S E Y O U R W A Y

A fanmade artbook quite thick tbh really nice art that i grabbed at AFA 2014 in Singapoor

Assorted Keychains of touhous and Kantai Collection things. The two kantais are the Compass Wizard Musume and Error Musume aka trolling your face 24/7

A Dragon Figure i got also from AFA it comes from DnD and the box was too damn big to fit

Cirno Nendoplush thing basically a FumoFumo with nicer eyes and movable joints
A >9< THE STRONGEST CAP i got it for Kanjou tbh but then i remembered his hair is too damn nice to put a hat on; so I stuffed it in as an accessory for the Cirno Nendoplush

« Last Edit: December 26, 2014, 04:34:46 AM by [Y]oukai [J]esus »

<Nietz> Anyway, sex toys alone won't come up to 11k.
[18:48] <Warma> There must have been a new depth, where you've sunk as a person. Then you dug through that.

Jq1790

• Wow I'm back to playing this game.
  • Let's puzzle together again, Karin!
« Reply #565 on: December 25, 2014, 02:52:47 PM »
Thanks muchly to my SS partner, whoever you are!  Let's get things started~!

We begin with this envelope because you can't tell me what to do!

...crap, they got my DNA.  I should be more careful next time.

A letter is inside, as one would typically expect.

I can't very well hang out places you do if I don't know who you are, now can I?  Silly Secret Santa person.

There was also a wrapped item, which turned out to be two!

I have not read Excel Saga before and have not consumed manga in a long while, but I hear it's supposed to be pretty hilarious so I look forward to it!

Thanks a lot mysterious person!

Now to try and figure out who you might be...
« Last Edit: December 25, 2014, 03:00:06 PM by Jq1790 »
If you're a Pazudora player and aren't on #puzzleandlibrarians, come join us!

Menorah Jams, Pham

• I'm allergic to sushi. Everytime I eat more than 80 sushis, I barf
  • donde esta la biblioteca
« Reply #566 on: December 25, 2014, 03:08:32 PM »
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

OK so you're gonna regift that to your next year's Secret Santa target, right?  It's like The Ring - to be immune, you must pass it along

I woke up from eight Chanukah ragers in a row, eyes feeling like they're being stabbed by eight fully lit menorahs, angry at the world and the fact that in this goyische house even the cats knock over and break the electric menorah - I need some of this Christmas "cheer" of which you speak.

I'm told the gift bag was relocated/reloaded due to Very Interested Cats - the same ones that broke the menorah.  We have to be vigilant.  They prowl.

i dont speak spanish

I DON'T SPEAK GREEK EITEHR

AAAAAH MOTHERLAND

TLnote: keikaku means "plan"

I actually needed tan socks!  Now I can take the inevitable socks I'm gonna get at the family Xmas back to the store and return them for credit so I can look more supa flyyyyyyy

Wait these socks are dense

They enclose things

Wonderful things

Many wonderful and glorious things

SO MUCH GLORY IN THESE THINGS

BREAKFAST THINGS (that's Jagermeister)

SO MANY BOOZE AROUND ME

I WANT THEM ALL

And books!

I can't wait for the sequels - "Revenge of Lama" and "Attack of Ding-Dong"
triangles says this is a really good book, so I look forward to reading it!

AKA "Pluto's got a brand new bag"
MOAR BOOK

And uh

Um

my mother in law loves puzzles i can't wait to put this one together with her

OH GUNDAM IT

THANK YOU BASED SECRET CIRNO, YOU ARE A GOOD HUMAN BEING

Menorah Jams, Pham

• I'm allergic to sushi. Everytime I eat more than 80 sushis, I barf
  • donde esta la biblioteca
« Reply #567 on: December 25, 2014, 03:14:22 PM »
Triangles and MJP! Thank you for your WONDERFUL OFFERINGS TO YOUR NEW RABBIT OVERLORD, and have a merry related holidays!

EXCUSE ME?!?!  Check your privilege

triangles had nothing to do with this

other than the biscotti baking
and wrapping it
and the idea for the tamadra
Spoiler:
which her sister made
and the note on the candy
Spoiler:
which is why it was legible
Spoiler:
I'll also have you know that horrible handwriting is a tradition - my grandfather has it, my father does, and so do I, and so to shall my son if we ever have one

Merry Christmas mon capitan, and may the New Year see your first child be a masculine child
« Last Edit: December 25, 2014, 03:19:35 PM by Meh, Jesus Popped out »

Spotty Len

• The Spottiest Len Around
  • Yuuka Master Race
« Reply #568 on: December 25, 2014, 03:21:54 PM »
OK so you're gonna regift that to your next year's Secret Santa target, right?  It's like The Ring - to be immune, you must pass it along
The other way to be immune was to marathon it again. Which I did right after I posted.

I felt like I had to.

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
« Reply #569 on: December 25, 2014, 03:26:00 PM »
So what's inside the Lucky Star book, MJP you ol' perv.  :]

20 out of 48 posted, we're almost HALF WAY there. And that already on first day of Christmas!