Author Topic: CPSS6: A New Beginning - Reveal List Posted  (Read 202759 times)

Santa Hakurei

• On the first day of Chrismas Yukari gapped to me
  • A red block with a big white P
Re: Cirno's Perfect Secret Santa 6: A New Beginning SIGN UP DEADLINE 11/16
« Reply #120 on: November 12, 2014, 10:54:42 PM »
Oh my, we are but one person from matching last year's count and two from surpassing it!

Will there be procedures on who got who as secret santa after everyone has received their gift? Since results was posted a few years ago, but last year is still a mystery to me.
That is Vic Viper's domain alas, he mentioned earlier he'd have to go look for the list so here's a reminder to get on that good sir!

Tengukami

• Breaking news. Any season.
  • I said, with a posed look.
« Reply #121 on: November 12, 2014, 11:33:36 PM »
Ah, I think now's a good time to clarify: though I have a Steam account, it's incompatible with some aspect of my OS, and don't use it. I'd totally enjoy such games, but can't run them.

Also increasing-in-size-by-day-chocolate-candy advent calendars own.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2014, 11:40:26 PM by Tengukami »

"Human history and growth are both linked closely to strife. Without conflict, humanity would have no impetus for growth. When humans are satisfied with their present condition, they may as well give up on life."

HakureiSM

• Reimu is all of it
  • I suddenly feel like I ate a crowbar.
« Reply #122 on: November 12, 2014, 11:52:45 PM »

Iirc shipping from the US is said to be expensive. When I browse Amazon to buy something I end up giving up because the rate was too high. From Japan seems less horrible, and China just sends shit everywhere for free(though with questionable reliability)
[20:45:19] Ciryano: come and behold why they call it the Panzerfaust
[20:45:39] Hakurei Reimu: ... because it shoots once and then you throw it out?
                                                                                   .

Jq1790

• Wow I'm back to playing this game.
  • Let's puzzle together again, Karin!
« Reply #123 on: November 12, 2014, 11:57:30 PM »
Iirc shipping from the US is said to be expensive. When I browse Amazon to buy something I end up giving up because the rate was too high. From Japan seems less horrible, and China just sends shit everywhere for free(though with questionable reliability)
I can confirm this.  Me and my mom were astonished when we got to ship something back to the US from Japan(a set of novelty throwing stars, something we HIGHLY doubted we could get onto a plane without issue) and it only cost 330 yen or thereabouts(or about $3.00-3.50 USD) when even shipping stuff INSIDE the US typically goes to about that on the low end unless it's a letter or something.

US shipping prices are suffering.
If you're a Pazudora player and aren't on #puzzleandlibrarians, come join us!

triangles

• gotta stock up on dark matter
  • each pound of which weighs over 10,000 pounds
« Reply #124 on: November 13, 2014, 01:54:14 AM »
Have international shipping rates changed a lot recently or is to the US cheaper then from the US? I looked up rates from the US to Japan/Europe and they're in the 80-100 dollar range for 5-10 pounds.
The 5-10 pounds part is what's doing it.  In the 5 years I've done this I don't think I ever even hit 2lbs.

Also look at USPS's rates.  Sending First Class international is more in the $20ish ballpark depending on weight/location.  Priority mail or Fed-Ex yeah that's going to be $$$.  Of course, First Class mail is slower hence the earlier deadlines and honestly if you can get international packages sent sooner even better.

Another option: order through that locale's Amazon/another online seller so it ships from a local warehouse, or from N-Forza.

HakureiSM

• Reimu is all of it
  • I suddenly feel like I ate a crowbar.
« Reply #125 on: November 13, 2014, 02:28:41 PM »
Another option: order through that locale's Amazon/another online seller so it ships from a local warehouse, or from N-Forza.
Word. In the past few years I've sent gifts from amazon, thinkgeek, and mainly Forza, who's been a great help
[20:45:19] Ciryano: come and behold why they call it the Panzerfaust
[20:45:39] Hakurei Reimu: ... because it shoots once and then you throw it out?
                                                                                   .

Reddyne

• Give me love and money. I have the rest already.
  • Love and money coming from you is what I need.
« Reply #126 on: November 13, 2014, 04:38:48 PM »
Yeah USPS rates aren't so bad if you don't have a big freaking package to ship out to Botswana. Last year I crammed like 8-10 books in a box to ship to the opposite side of the country. The box was rather weighty but the price of shipping was still a pittance.

Also the yen hasn't been doing so hot recently so what might've cost you $42 a few years ago will probably set you back closer to under $30 if you want something from Japan. Just saying I'm really glad I waited a bit before throwing some money around there and now's the time that many around here may be doing so.

TA-DAAAAAAA! 61 blood donations and counting! 
Best Mile: 5:30
Best 5k: 18:07
Best Marathon: 3:23:16

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
« Reply #127 on: November 13, 2014, 05:55:32 PM »
Shipping for me anywhere in the world = 20~25 euros. Doesn't matter America or Asia.

helvetica

• Arcade Maid
  • United Federation
« Reply #128 on: November 13, 2014, 07:15:23 PM »
I'd sign up but I signed up last year and someone ended up sending a gift on my behalf because I was really broke and I'm even more broke now :[.

Twitter: @hipsterfont | Discord: helvetica#0573 | LINE: hipsterfont

He thought that on that same day he was to take the city of Priam, but he little knew what was in the mind of Jove, who had many another hard-fought fight in store alike for Danaans and Trojans."

Jq1790

• Wow I'm back to playing this game.
  • Let's puzzle together again, Karin!
« Reply #129 on: November 13, 2014, 08:46:33 PM »
I'd sign up but I signed up last year and someone ended up sending a gift on my behalf because I was really broke and I'm even more broke now :[.
You'll be with us in spirit, so worry not oh Fearless Leader!  This tradition probably isnt going anywhere anytine soon so you can try for next year!
If you're a Pazudora player and aren't on #puzzleandlibrarians, come join us!

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
« Reply #130 on: November 13, 2014, 08:58:27 PM »
Banned.

DX7.EP

• Red shroom
  • Smooth Charisma
    • Sanmaat (site of personal tat)
« Reply #131 on: November 14, 2014, 01:36:02 AM »
Whilst perusing the CPSS events of years past, I was wondering something. Will we see the return of Vic's trademark Supposedly Bias-Free CPSS Partner Selection Hat this year? :D
C:DOS> ayayaya.mid
Bad command or file name

C:>_

Santa Hakurei

« Reply #132 on: November 14, 2014, 05:12:38 PM »
I told you I'm not Vic, I'm Santa Hakurei  :derp:

Rest assured as part of my Touhou genetic makeup I have access to a plethora of hats, and most certainly have one that's a It's Totally Not Biased No Really CPSS Master Partner Assigning Hat.

No new signups, this is like waking up to a stocking full of coal.  Is everyone playing Secret Santa chicken and trying to be the one that breaks last year's record?  Let's get those signups in!

Rin Kagamine

• 核融合炉にさ / 飛び込んでみたい と思う
  • 真っ青な 光 包まれて奇麗
« Reply #133 on: November 14, 2014, 10:03:09 PM »
Man I have a lot of posts to catch up on and personally reply to, I'll handle it by tomorrow

yuyukos

• ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give Techies
  • ༼ つ ◕◡◕ ༽つ Techies were given.
« Reply #134 on: November 15, 2014, 04:53:23 AM »
I'm here to tie records. :V
TF2Items | TF2B | Steam | Twitter
3DS FC - 2165-6416-7852

Chaore

• Kai Ni Recipient Many Years Late
  • You Finally Did It, Kadokawa.
« Reply #135 on: November 15, 2014, 06:55:17 AM »
Someone poke me sometime tomorrow to sign up despite being pretty broke.

I can improvise! :V

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
« Reply #136 on: November 15, 2014, 08:15:52 AM »

Don't go down that road Chaore! Your body is not worth it!

Santa Hakurei

« Reply #137 on: November 15, 2014, 10:07:17 PM »
Good news everyone!  We have just exceeded last year's participation count, how wonderful!

You still have until tomorrow to get in on the action~!

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #138 on: November 15, 2014, 10:11:21 PM »
Good news everyone!  We have just exceeded last year's participation count, how wonderful!

You still have until tomorrow to get in on the action~!

I consider myself the difference.

http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Edible

• One part the F?hrer, one part the Pope
  • It's the inevitable return, baby
Re: Cirno's Perfect Secret Santa 6: A New Beginning SIGN UP DEADLINE 11/16!!!!
« Reply #139 on: November 15, 2014, 10:29:10 PM »
There's a man who leads a life of danger~

« Reply #140 on: November 15, 2014, 10:58:26 PM »
Have to get one of these:

FinnKaenbyou

• Formerly Roukanken
  • blub blub nya
« Reply #141 on: November 15, 2014, 11:22:43 PM »
Right I forgot this existed and last time I entered I suspect I was a major disappointment so I really want to do it proper this time around

The only thing is I'll be over at Amra's for a good portion of December (between the 13th and the 27th). Is it cool if I use his address instead of my own? also please don't make us secret santa each other that would really suck If it is I'll throw in my application tomorrow night if that's okay >_<

(If you need an address for where the parcel is coming from I can do that as well! Just don't want the parcel to arrive while I'm not around and get returned to sender. :<)

« Reply #142 on: November 16, 2014, 12:18:06 AM »
Ah, what the heck, why not. I'll go into this.

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
« Reply #143 on: November 16, 2014, 10:00:33 AM »
IT IS ALREADY THE 16TH LONG LONG AGO. Even for the GMT- people.

Let's get this Secret Santa on the road.

ROCK ON !

Santa Hakurei

« Reply #144 on: November 16, 2014, 02:12:15 PM »
We've got only about 15 more hours until sign-ups close.  Let's try for a big push to get the last remaining people in so we can hit 50!

Rin Kagamine

• 核融合炉にさ / 飛び込んでみたい と思う
  • 真っ青な 光 包まれて奇麗
« Reply #145 on: November 16, 2014, 03:11:50 PM »
Serioiusly, I haven't posted in this thread since Kilga signed up?  Ugh.

Feeks kinda neat being the first on the list for this.  Hoping to see even more people sign up!  Let's strive for fifty players this year!
That's the spirit!

>Wallscroll
I seem to recall from a con I went to there was one I really liked that was something completely ridiculous like $200...  Some insane prices sometimes for stuff.

If your 1% powers fail you, wow the recipient with something homemade~!  Write a card, draw a picture, have fun with it!
I've seen this before: usually it's someone selling an original art piece or at least a unique design as opposed to most of the $25 wallscrolls that just use official/promo images.  Anyone selling one of those for over $25 is just as stupid as anyone trying to sell a scale Ultimate Madoka for double retail (or the idiots paying that much, fucking lol)

if he touts his riches and then only sends something homemade anyways he'll look like a massive dick
Handmade commissions can be expensive though

Yeah

Hopefully this year's AFA won't be so desperate to take my money. Usually the smaller cons have affordable and good stuff which is why I already stocked up on touhou and kancolle merch from a previous smaller con. Hopefully I can live up to my bragging rights just like last year.

Anyway it's not about the 1% failing me it's about how the things seem to not be worth the claim i pull out of my ass
Granted 2 years back wasn't that great. It was a bad year.
If we're talking about sending out expensive shit I can be personally thanked for organizing years of successful CPSS's with various Rin Kagamine themed gifts~

I've added the deadline to the thread topic as a reminder to get those applications in!  Just under a week left and we have so much more good tidings to spread!
OH GOD I'M SO LATE

I've actually sent out stuff on behalf of a few people before, so rather than paying convention prices for wallscrolls and stuff, just ask me to buy it instead. :P
Speaking from experience: do this.  Literally all of your anime goods are cheaper coming directly from the source.

Seriously, nobody in Asia gets to complain about prices of things, China and Japan are right the hell there
Japan's pretty expensive for most things bor, anime goods are the only thing cheaper and that's basically entirely due to middleman mark-up.

UHHH ITS ALRIGHT TO PUT MORE THAN 5 THINGS IN MY LIST RIGHT

xcuse me, cakes are expensive here
*sigh* I GUESS

Yeah, ~5 bucks for a slice of cake is highway robbery, a SLICE!!!!

:^))))

ALSO FIRST YEAR GO HOPE I DON'T DISAPPOINT
Welcome, we love to have first-timers!

I actually have a tiny bit of spending money this time around, so I can join this year! \o/

Will sign up after class.
Neato

A NEW CHALLENGER HAS ARRIVED Yes, I'm using that overused line most fighting games use because I'm too tired to come up with something more original... >>;
First time doing something like this, spoke with JQ about it and got me interested. Sounds like it'll be a bit of fun. :)

Kickin' rad!

It spreeeeeadddsssssss.

[Mr Burns voice]Excellent.[/MBV]
Spreading like soft butter on a warm roll

Awww yeah so psyched to see so many newcomers!
Serious, the CPSS is something I look forward to every year   :3
People actually like this crap? whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?

Let's get it on
I've often wondered if Celebrity Deathmatch would have worked these days.  The massive turnaround time to make an episode combined with the fleeting nature of celebrity in this Twitter-addled age makes me think it would fail pretty incredibly.

That makes... 36? Aw yeah. GET N OR GET OUT.

/90's
Real talk: sometimes I just wanted to watch TV and every time one of those commercials came on my brother would want to play games.  In order to maintain my TV time I tried to sell the N64 to my friends for like 15 bucks.  Didn't work :<

Wanna grow?  The calcium in milk helps bones grow.
/Giant Mario stomping all over Wet Dry World

What's the procedure for Steam gifts?
Steam and other digital gifts are fine, but please make sure to tell Santa of your intentions (perhaps at the time when you should be messaging her your tracking number  :P) and wait to purchase/send notification until Christmas.  That way I can tell your recipient to expect something in their email, so they do not worry that their gift was lost in the mail or stuck in customs.

We are only 4 participants away from last year's count!  Time is ticking so don't forget to get those applications in!
In the past I would just let people sweat out not having a present until Christmas day when BAM you got game.  This is probably a better plan, so pls 2 B telling Santa (Hakurei)

I FORGOT TO ADD LEGO TO MY LIST not like it matters th
I think only one LEGO gift has ever been giving in CPSS and it was a custom Aya kit.  Wonder if we ever saw pictures of the final product...

It seems I won't be sleeping for the next twenty days... yes, it's gonna be awesome.
Santa never sleeps either, gotta watch over all the little girls and boys to make sure they're being nice rather than naughty.

A hat for each box of the Advent calendar I can get behind that logic.
Yeah, I'm going to echo everyone else and say I've never seen an advent calendar with a 25.  Waking up on Christmas morning means presents anyway, who wants to open anything at all before presents?

I am not so shameless! Leaving an elephant in the room untouched might've been a mistake for me. Also it's probably easier to be thorough because if your partner doesn't know you too well or hangs out on boards you aren't typically around, the list sums things up so they don't have to e-stalk you for a day.

I've been here for nearly 5 years and I still don't know if people know me.  :ohdear:
You're that blood donation dude right?????????????????????????????????????

I basically pop up out of the woodwork around this time every year, so if there's anyone who shouldn't be remembered despite having been a member since the forumpocalyse it should be me?  Also I never post about Touhou so there's that too

I didn't make a list, bring it yo

Also steam gifts are lame
ROLL THE DICE ON CHRISTMAS CHEER!

Steam gifts are actually usually pretty well received round these parts.

Listless ones, assemble!

I forget if I usually do or don't give one, but if the sender tries hard enough they can compile one anyway, or they can go all original ideas.  This way will be really interesting seeing what whoever is assigned me comes up with in the end.
Can't go wrong with "Touhou things" for just about everyone here, so that's nice.

He's showing off his Christmas Cheer! An Excellent move.
Agreed.
Christmas cheer for all!!!

I didn't list Steam gifts for myself but I came to the realisation that a Steam gift works so much better for me. I'm renting a limited living space and I have to be prepared for the possibility of having to move at any given time. Trinkets and ornaments are nice but ultimately impractical for me to keep.

Let's not forget that this is about the spirit of giving, not how much the gift costs.
I'm actually starting to move away from owning things, and as a collector it's pretty difficult to part with most of the things I'm trying to get rid of.

This second line right here is THE MOST important part of why I started CPSS.  It's an opportunity for all of us here on the forums to have an opportunity to brighten up the lives of all our fellow friends and posters by acting selfless in the true spirit of giving.  It's fun to think about what you're going to get, but the point of CPSS is to give.  You don't have to give expensive gifts or give "perfect" gifts, you just have to give.

A $60 or $3 game over Steam can still make some people mildly unsatisfied
NO DISSENSION! YOU MUST BE THANKFUL!

It isn't a calendar though. It is actually a Christmas day counter thing. Because Christmas is on 25th.
I've always heard them referred to as "Advent Calendars" since you're counting up rather than down.

Sure is some entitlement going on itt

Did I actually do that? Jeez, what a jerk I was back then :(
Everyone must love each other right now or I'm turning this thread around.

Yeah, something like that.  You were 2COOL for CPSS

Without days of the week or being able to line up the Sundays of Advent, it's not the most useful of calendars  :V
They're just making you work for the chocolate hidden behind each door.

I had an advent calendar which was basically a giant christmas tree picture with numbers hidden across it. Then you could remove the number which would reveal a cavity with some chocolate inside.

'twas somewhat fun.
Suddenly I remember I had one as a kid which were bunch of trapdoors leading to piece of square chocolate.

Well, it was a trap. None of the chocolates taste good. Yuck.
As a kid what's the point of ones without chocolate?  To look at a picture of winter?  BORING!

Chocolates not tasting good is a travesty of the highest order, regardless of kind. Someone needs some "Christmas cheer" in the form of a boot to the head.
In a perfect world the chocolates would get sweeter the closer you got to the chocolate behind door 24

When I was young, me and my brother had a chains of 24 socks with numbers on them (some where bigger (6th and 24th) then the others) with chocolate and stuff in it.
Also on the night before the 6th December, we put our fresh, cleaned shoes to the front of the door, so that Saint Nicholas puts chololate and toys into the shoes.
Was there a special significance behind December 6th in Germany?

Speaking of Germany: Sakana has never signed up for this, and that makes me irl sad ;_;

I still buy an advent calender every year. Nice excuse to eat chocolate for breakfast :3

I don't have a steam account, so whoever gets lumped with me will need to swot up on hypnotism and lure me into making one with subliminal messages.
That's the spirit!

I've let my Steam account fallow for so long I don't even remember what email address I tied to it (all I had on there was Audiosurf and Portal so w/e)

For the last two years Christmas has only turned out to be a time of pain and hardship, a bitter climax to the prior year of constant battle with my parents, of fighting, of anger, of threats.
Last year was the worst Christmas I've ever had, mostly because it preceded my ousting from my home into one of the most brutal winters I've ever experienced.

I've always looked upon these threads with apprehension, watching you guys spread holiday cheer, me being unable to participate because I'm poor.

But this year I have a source of income, and am determined to make this holiday not a repeat of the last two years. I'm gonna have a happy Christmas >:I
Glad to have you aboard!

Will there be procedures on who got who as secret santa after everyone has received their gift? Since results was posted a few years ago, but last year is still a mystery to me.
Nah, why break with the new tradition?

Have international shipping rates changed a lot recently or is to the US cheaper then from the US? I looked up rates from the US to Japan/Europe and they're in the 80-100 dollar range for 5-10 pounds.

Last time I got stuff from Forza I had to only pay around half that, although the package was also pretty light, so I dunno

EDIT: Looking up things with the package size / weight in mind, now it seems to make a little more sense why I paid so little I guess.

I guess I should probably play it safe.
Shipping from a post office (or UPS/FedEx) directly rather than having a seller ship is always absurdly expensive here in the US and I have NO IDEA WHY

Oh my, we are but one person from matching last year's count and two from surpassing it!
That is Vic Viper's domain alas, he mentioned earlier he'd have to go look for the list so here's a reminder to get on that good sir!
My rig is currently making awful fucking noises so I'll try and break it open and clean it this week, and replace all my HDDs while I'm in there.  Need to consolidate my 7 random size drives into 2 3TB drives.

Ah, I think now's a good time to clarify: though I have a Steam account, it's incompatible with some aspect of my OS, and don't use it. I'd totally enjoy such games, but can't run them.

Also increasing-in-size-by-day-chocolate-candy advent calendars own.
STILL WAITING ON MY HOT DOG! CAN I GET A STATUS UPDATE!?

Can't speak for why US is so bad (no fucking idea and I really wish I knew why) but shipping from Amazon.jp used to be outrageous and completely ridiculous (300 yen per item for processing and then 2000 yen starting for shipping) but apparently that's come down to earth and is less ridiculous, though they still will not ship video games internationally.

Yeah USPS rates aren't so bad if you don't have a big freaking package to ship out to Botswana. Last year I crammed like 8-10 books in a box to ship to the opposite side of the country. The box was rather weighty but the price of shipping was still a pittance.

Also the yen hasn't been doing so hot recently so what might've cost you $42 a few years ago will probably set you back closer to under $30 if you want something from Japan. Just saying I'm really glad I waited a bit before throwing some money around there and now's the time that many around here may be doing so.
Books ship media mail with USPS, which is absurdly cheap but basically gives full license for handlers to try and destroy it because lolbooks

Shipping for me anywhere in the world = 20~25 euros. Doesn't matter America or Asia.
I ASKED FOR STROOPWAFEL LAST YEAR AND YOU STILL HAVEN'T DELIVERED! NOW I WANT BANN!

Christmas miracle of Buckeye football recovering from losing to terrible VA Tech.

You'll be with us in spirit, so worry not oh Fearless Leader!  This tradition probably isnt going anywhere anytine soon so you can try for next year!
This will be run until MotK shuts down or until interest dwindles to zero most likely.

Whilst perusing the CPSS events of years past, I was wondering something. Will we see the return of Vic's trademark Supposedly Bias-Free CPSS Partner Selection Hat this year? :D
THE HAT NEVER LIES!!!

Fun fact: I've never once used a santa hat to draw from (I think)

I told you I'm not Vic, I'm Santa Hakurei  :derp:

Rest assured as part of my Touhou genetic makeup I have access to a plethora of hats, and most certainly have one that's a It's Totally Not Biased No Really CPSS Master Partner Assigning Hat.

No new signups, this is like waking up to a stocking full of coal.  Is everyone playing Secret Santa chicken and trying to be the one that breaks last year's record?  Let's get those signups in!
Get out, I want Ranta Claus!

I once used a Ran hat to draw from.  Proof Touhou > Santa

Man I have a lot of posts to catch up on and personally reply to, I'll handle it by tomorrow
Fuck you dude, lrn 2 time better scrub

I'm here to tie records. :V
Noice

HEY SIGN UP if you haven't already, I can't really be arsed to check

Have to get one of these:

Now we're speaking my language!  I'm actually about to go to the beer store after a shower, will ask if they know anything about one of these.

Right I forgot this existed and last time I entered I suspect I was a major disappointment so I really want to do it proper this time around

The only thing is I'll be over at Amra's for a good portion of December (between the 13th and the 27th). Is it cool if I use his address instead of my own? also please don't make us secret santa each other that would really suck If it is I'll throw in my application tomorrow night if that's okay >_<

(If you need an address for where the parcel is coming from I can do that as well! Just don't want the parcel to arrive while I'm not around and get returned to sender. :<)
If there's no one at your usual address to get the package in case it arrives after you've left then you should just get it sent to Amra's.  Did Amra even sign up?

lol we don't need to know where it's coming from

Ah, what the heck, why not. I'll go into this.
JESUS CHRIST A LION GET IN THE CAR!

IT IS ALREADY THE 16TH LONG LONG AGO. Even for the GMT- people.

Let's get this Secret Santa on the road.

ROCK ON !
IMPORTANT MESSAGE: SIGN-UPS END IN EST (GMT-5) SO ALL YOU OTHER WEIRD TIME ZONE PEOPLE NEED TO ADJUST ACCORDINGLY!

We've got only about 15 more hours until sign-ups close.  Let's try for a big push to get the last remaining people in so we can hit 50!
Why are you still here? Shouldn't you be preparing to assign partners tomorrow?

Rin Kagamine

• 核融合炉にさ / 飛び込んでみたい と思う
  • 真っ青な 光 包まれて奇麗
« Reply #146 on: November 16, 2014, 03:12:14 PM »
I told y'all I'd do it

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #147 on: November 16, 2014, 03:15:37 PM »
Wall scrolls are pretty rad, yeah. I only have one (Miku Hatsune) and a couple posters on the wall, but I'd like to get a few more when I get the chance.
Kilga is this right; like is this person seriously the player, and it's not some alias or something that's designed to be deliberately obfuscating? NekoNekoRex. Who the hell is that :C   ~Poya Aaaa (Serela), Bunny Must Die Mafia

Rin Kagamine

• 核融合炉にさ / 飛び込んでみたい と思う
  • 真っ青な 光 包まれて奇麗
« Reply #148 on: November 16, 2014, 03:20:12 PM »
Wall scrolls are pretty rad, yeah. I only have one (Miku Hatsune) and a couple posters on the wall, but I'd like to get a few more when I get the chance.
I've got 3 Miku ones (no ones makes Rin) on my walls, and my Persona 3 movie poster.  The only other wallscroll I ever bought was Initial D and I can't for the life of me find it again, which is pretty upsetting.

Reddyne

• Give me love and money. I have the rest already.
  • Love and money coming from you is what I need.
:wikipedia: :wikipedia:  :wikipedia: :wikipedia: :wikipedia: :wikipedia: :wikipedia: :wikipedia: :wikipedia: :wikipedia: :wikipedia: :wikipedia: :wikipedia: :wikipedia: :wikipedia: :wikipedia: :wikipedia: :wikipedia: :wikipedia: :wikipedia: :wikipedia: :wikipedia: :wikipedia: :wikipedia:
Also seconding that homemade stuff can be expensive. Good sturdy fabric costs an arm if you don't get it on sale or without coupons.

TA-DAAAAAAA! 61 blood donations and counting! 
Best Mile: 5:30
Best 5k: 18:07
Best Marathon: 3:23:16