Author Topic: Touhou 6 And Wndows 10  (Read 1842 times)

Touhou 6 And Wndows 10
« on: June 01, 2016, 11:13:42 PM »
I got into Touhou recently from a friend, so I downloaded EoSD. My computer runs on Windows 10, and as soon as I start up EoSD It bugs out and never loads. The music will still play, but the menu wont come up and I cant shut it down without task manager. (This happens in both windowed and full screen) However it still works on Windows 7 and below.

Please Help

Monarda

• Tactician that has a soft spot for cuteness.
  • Art by Amibazh
Re: Touhou 6 And Wndows 10
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2016, 03:05:06 PM »
I got into Touhou recently from a friend, so I downloaded EoSD. My computer runs on Windows 10, and as soon as I start up EoSD It bugs out and never loads. The music will still play, but the menu wont come up and I cant shut it down without task manager. (This happens in both windowed and full screen) However it still works on Windows 7 and below.

Please Help

This is a problem, you see.

A:You shouldn't even talk about piracy (aka downloading from the internet and not buying an original copy).
B:Even then you also shouldn't ask for technical help if you did the above.

Both of these were explicitly told on the page with the rules when you registered your account, sorry, but an admin or moderator will likely submit an punishment to you.

Edit: Here is a link detailing the above.
https://www.shrinemaiden.org/forum/index.php/topic,1434.0.html
« Last Edit: June 02, 2016, 03:06:54 PM by Starlighthawk »

Tengukami

• Breaking news. Any season.
  • I said, with a posed look.
Re: Touhou 6 And Wndows 10
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2016, 03:14:56 PM »
Being a new user, a first offense is not going to result in punishment. You can still ask for technical advice. But in the future, please refrain from piracy talk, and take a moment to check out our rules board.

"Human history and growth are both linked closely to strife. Without conflict, humanity would have no impetus for growth. When humans are satisfied with their present condition, they may as well give up on life."