Author Topic: Touhou Inquisition  (Read 12170 times)

Re: Touhou Inquisition
« Reply #30 on: September 24, 2015, 02:47:56 AM »
> Tell the other Inquisitors, quietly, to try to stay as quiet as possible.
> Go into the room first sneakily.
> Look at the room some more.
My old avatars: Old ass turtle, Unzan - Second and Current Avatar by the talented Aoshi-shi

Der_Bright_Poster

« Reply #31 on: September 24, 2015, 08:36:30 PM »
> Tell the other Inquisitors, quietly, to try to stay as quiet as possible.
> Go into the room first sneakily.
> Look at the room some more.

> The Inquisitors follow behind quietly,

> Pushing the door the party enters into the messily cluttered room.

> Looking around you see that there is a couple of shelves  on the wall with glasses filled with various colored fluids, books stacked upon more books, and a staircase leading upstairs along with a door leading into another room. This room has a lot miscellaneous items stored in it it seems. You can feel the religious signature's originating from somewhere within this room, buried underneath the clutter.

« Reply #32 on: September 25, 2015, 03:59:32 AM »
> Head towards the signature but have our offensive based priest at front.

Der_Bright_Poster

« Reply #33 on: September 25, 2015, 10:07:22 PM »
> Head towards the signature but have our offensive based priest at front.

> Rolling for the loot, 10 on the rolled d10.

> You head towards this powerful religious signature with Fabio out front when you reach the pile of rubbish this signature is hidden under, after brushing off the massive amount of rubbish you spot a red jewel embroidered into something, gripping around the jewel you feel a handle. With one strong pull you yank out a sheathed sword with golden sunflowers on the blue blade sheath, jewel encrusted into the hilts center, immediately you drop it, it clatters to the floor just like a regular blade. You know this blade. This is "the" excalibur, the blade that liberated the holy lands.
This must be a message you interperate. Going down onto your knees, the blade laid in front of you. You must be the one destined to liberate this impure devil infested land you conclude. The priests around you just gawked and staring wide eyed at this development.

Nefer007

• Nefer007, Shinto God of Insects, Doctorate in Referralology
« Reply #34 on: September 27, 2015, 01:51:34 PM »
oh holy shit!
IT'S THE GODDAMN EXCALIBUR
>Declare yourself King of. Um. QUEEN of Camelot. And Gensokyo.

HAIL TO THE QUEEN BABY!
Looking for Desunoya music! Help me obtain these ill-gotten goods!

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
« Reply #35 on: September 27, 2015, 02:56:16 PM »
>Ask one of our priests to try and pick it up, to ensure, 200%, that it's the real ex-fricken-caliber (if that whole "only you can wield it" thing applies here.)

« Reply #36 on: September 27, 2015, 07:26:18 PM »
(if that whole "only you can wield it" thing applies here.)
While "the true king" was required to pull the sword out of a stone, it wasn't really stated that only he could wield it.
Or maybe I'm just remembering wrong.
Anyway,

>Do we know how to fight with a sword? Specifically, the one like Excalibur?
>Check stats of the Excalibur, check stats of our enchanted lance, compare. If they can apply status effects, mention that too.
>What's it doing in the "land of demons" to begin with? Are we sure it's not a replica?
>Take it with us, exit the building and continue towards the settlement.

Der_Bright_Poster

« Reply #37 on: September 28, 2015, 03:29:27 AM »
oh holy shit!
IT'S THE GODDAMN EXCALIBUR
>Declare yourself King of. Um. QUEEN of Camelot. And Gensokyo.

HAIL TO THE QUEEN BABY!

> You stand up and clear your mind. You announce to your priests. I am the queen of camelot and Gensokyo. You say with vigor in your voice. The priests can only nod in response.

>Ask one of our priests to try and pick it up, to ensure, 200%, that it's the real ex-fricken-caliber (if that whole "only you can wield it" thing applies here.)

One of the priests, temperance tries to pick it off of the floor. Lino tries to pick it up, but can't. Teresa, that thing weighs too much. How did you pick it up?

While "the true king" was required to pull the sword out of a stone, it wasn't really stated that only he could wield it.
Or maybe I'm just remembering wrong.
Anyway,

>Do we know how to fight with a sword? Specifically, the one like Excalibur?
>Check stats of the Excalibur, check stats of our enchanted lance, compare. If they can apply status effects, mention that too.
>What's it doing in the "land of demons" to begin with? Are we sure it's not a replica?
>Take it with us, exit the building and continue towards the settlement.

I will make it like Thor's hammer however only a certain type of person can wield it.

> Yes your father taught you to fight with all forms of piercing and slashing weapons.
> Lance 34 percent more flying speed. Excalibur Flying speed doubled. Magical damage x4. Lance regular damage 1-12 piercing, unless charging. Hard to use when target is close to you. Excalibur 5-40 slashing damage attacks up to five times. 8-160 force damage beam. 10-1000 fire damage slash that extends 110 feet in front of you in a cone shape.  Requires you to hold it above your head with both hands and shout excalibur while bringing it down to use it. Recharges every 1-2 hours while it's in Gensokyo. Scabbard grants you a passive health recovery while it is on your person.
> You don't know why this artifact is gensokyo that it was lost for a long while from church hands. You know it's not a replica because you sensed its religious signature.
> You take it from the floor and put the blade in scabbard in to holster built onto your belt. You dematerize the lance and carry it in your magic. You hope back onto your horse outside of the house and begin to take the smoother dirt path to the human settlement in front if the house.
> The priests seem a bit jarred from what just happened.

Nefer007

« Reply #38 on: October 03, 2015, 02:05:29 PM »
Oh good, it's not the Excalipoor.
>Let's go to the Human Village!

Der_Bright_Poster

« Reply #39 on: October 03, 2015, 07:40:59 PM »
Oh good, it's not the Excalipoor.
>Let's go to the Human Village!
> The party quickly reaches the settlement along the dirt path in front of the house, as the first structures come into sight Sancho No? stops the group at this point.
> Archbishop, we've to set the holy church immediately if we are going to have shelter within this foreign town.

> He takes out the mobile church's box which when laid flat upon the ground will assemble a church from the supplies within. Sancho No? speaks again.

> I see that we've got four options on where to place our holy sanctuary. We place it on the outskirts of town and attempt to attach people to our church via gaining publicity. We could also do it on the outskirts while sneaking the mobile church into an already existing structure, this will allow it to the already existing structures materials to be used in our churches assembling possibly strengthening the support beams of the church. The other two options are the same as the previous two except that we would carry the church into the towns centre before placing it down, this would instantly attract people's attention to our cause if many see our power in action.

Nefer007

« Reply #40 on: October 04, 2015, 12:37:30 PM »
>Hmm... You see that red mansion off in the distance there?
->(Bishop) No.
>Place the church right outside the gates pointed in that direction. That mansion seems... unholy. We could offer protection for travelers, you know.

Der_Bright_Poster

« Reply #41 on: October 04, 2015, 08:18:11 PM »
>Hmm... You see that red mansion off in the distance there?
->(Bishop) No.
>Place the church right outside the gates pointed in that direction. That mansion seems... unholy. We could offer protection for travelers, you know.

> After pointing out to Sancho where to place the church he places the church down along the road with a unholy feeling coming from down the path, from the box comes stone for walls and wooden pillars for supports. A few trees in the way get destroyed and their splinters get built into wooden pillars strengthening them greatly. After just half an hour, the church is complete.

> Already you can feel the inhabitants of this foreign staring daggers at you, you can tell this is going to be a long process converting them to the one true faith. Along with purging this land of the unholy inhabitants this is going to be a chore alright, but you feel that with Excalibur this should be easy.

« Reply #42 on: October 14, 2015, 11:06:47 PM »
Time for me to resurrect the game again.

>Is there anything else notable in this room?
>Any entryways into other rooms?
My old avatars: Old ass turtle, Unzan - Second and Current Avatar by the talented Aoshi-shi

Der_Bright_Poster

« Reply #43 on: October 16, 2015, 07:43:23 PM »
Time for me to resurrect the game again.

>Is there anything else notable in this room?
>Any entryways into other rooms?

> You look around the room you notice large pillars all around you that have a rough texture and a green cap of some kind, also the ceiling is really high and has giant lightbulb that seems to blind you more the more you stare at it.
> You are surrounded by entryways. All the pillars have room between them you've got infinite options.

Nefer007

« Reply #44 on: October 25, 2015, 05:57:14 PM »
Let's go scouting. And don't burn any witches, their goods are good reagents!

Der_Bright_Poster

« Reply #45 on: October 26, 2015, 02:29:32 AM »
Let's go scouting. And don't burn any witches, their goods are good reagents!
> What do you go scouting for? Recruits, demons, treasure or something else?

« Reply #46 on: October 26, 2015, 05:31:35 AM »
Anything in this building.