Author Topic: Return to the Barren Path  (Read 77170 times)

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
  • Make a yukkuri and take it easy with me
Re: Return to the Barren Path
« Reply #240 on: July 18, 2009, 07:44:36 PM »
> SISFIST for Remilia

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #241 on: July 18, 2009, 07:47:40 PM »
> SISFIST for Remilia

>She looks at your pro-offered fist with a sneer and a furrowed brow, before returning the gesture with obvious distaste.

>_

E-Nazrin

• .... what're you looking at?
  • fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #242 on: July 18, 2009, 08:05:48 PM »
>Does this mean we're female now?
There was something here once. Wonder what...

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #243 on: July 18, 2009, 08:18:25 PM »
>Does this mean we're female now?

>You are pretty sure Remilia can't punch people so hard their gender changes. Pretty sure.

>_

M. Burusu

• ... What is that?
  • Who knows.
« Reply #244 on: July 18, 2009, 08:55:40 PM »
Doesn't mean our H.P. Lovecraftian high didn't.

> Check gender. And species.
IceStage * + Aqua Navi, BN1-BN3 = Odd Idea
IceStage * + Aqua Navi, BN4-BN6 = Bad Idea

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #245 on: July 18, 2009, 08:57:13 PM »
>Gender: Humboi
>Species: Apparently Human. Or possibly Hunam.

>_

M. Burusu

• ... What is that?
  • Who knows.
« Reply #246 on: July 18, 2009, 08:59:07 PM »
> Check the party's weaknesses, resistances, and immunities. Also, look around for possible exits.

> Also, in the spirit of Crawl, check ourselves for mutations.
IceStage * + Aqua Navi, BN1-BN3 = Odd Idea
IceStage * + Aqua Navi, BN4-BN6 = Bad Idea

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #247 on: July 18, 2009, 09:01:36 PM »
> Check the party's weaknesses, resistances, and immunities. Also, look around for possible exits.

> Also, in the spirit of Crawl, check ourselves for mutations.

>You are quite sure the vampires don't like getting sun on them, and that everyone except Kaguya will die when they are killed.
>You see no obvious mutations.
>You are at the shore of the lake. Cirno's Lean-to is here, as is her recently made frogloo. To the south is the road to Scarlet Devil Mansion. To the east is a path around the lake, and back into the forest; to the west is Remilia and Letty's hideaway. To the south is the road to Scarlet Devil Mansion. Obvious Exits are East, West, and South

>_

Zengar Zombolt

• Space-Time Tuning Circle - Wd/Fr
  • Green-Red Divine Clock
« Reply #248 on: July 18, 2009, 09:02:49 PM »
Hunam.
God damn it, Spookyraven.
>Check for more misspelled stuff around.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #249 on: July 18, 2009, 09:05:20 PM »
>Check for more misspelled stuff around.

>I'll have you know my spelling is immaculate. Typically. You see nothing that would intrinsically suggest the presence of bad spelling damage or undead. Aside from the Scarlets.

>_

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
  • Make a yukkuri and take it easy with me
« Reply #250 on: July 18, 2009, 09:16:47 PM »
> Potion and scroll roulette

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #251 on: July 18, 2009, 09:24:40 PM »
> Potion and scroll roulette

>Have you learned nothing from the plights of Mystia and Remilia?

>_

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #252 on: July 18, 2009, 10:32:58 PM »
>head to the mansion to determine the plausibility of Remilia visiting to headbutt some sense into her head PAD maid and/or find out what Parsee's doing and wants with the mansion

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #253 on: July 18, 2009, 10:47:24 PM »
>head to the mansion to determine the plausibility of Remilia visiting to headbutt some sense into her head PAD maid and/or find out what Parsee's doing and wants with the mansion

>You make your way back toward the gates of Scarlet Devil Mansion. Hong Meiling is there as always, but it seems that Orin is there as well, talking with her.
>"C'mon..." Says Orin, resting an elbow on her cart and her chin on her knuckles.
>"Now you know I can't do that," says China with a shake of her head; though her grin suggests she is enjoying herself.
>"C'mooon..."
>"I can't let you have her, Orin, you know that!"
>"C'mon!" She grins, swishing her tails about.
>"Why you gotta put me in these kinds of positions, eh?"
>They don't seem to have noticed you yet. Remilia is shaking her head.

>_

Zengar Zombolt

• Green-Red Divine Clock
« Reply #254 on: July 18, 2009, 10:52:14 PM »
>Ask who died.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #255 on: July 18, 2009, 10:58:53 PM »
>Ask who died.

>"Oh, hey guy-" says China, before she notices Remilia, and her eyes widen.
>"No one yet," Orin answers. "I'm just calling dibs on Patchouli while the gettin's good." She eyes your group a bit, raising an eyebrow. "Hey, you're Remilia, aren't you? Oh oh oh, are you about to storm the gates and retake your manor? Let me go get another cart first!"
>Remilia snorts. "Give me some credit. And pick up your jaw, Misuzu. I'm just walking by." Hong Meiling sighs, and seems about to say something, but just shakes her head.

>_

Gappy

• Oh...oh I was not ready for this.
  • It's only Logical....
« Reply #256 on: July 18, 2009, 11:56:31 PM »
> Tell Orin that her cat level is around 99. Do the Neko-nyan (nyan nyan, nyan nyan, nihao nyan) dance while you do this.

> Attempt a friendly chat with Meiling and Orin. Ask them whether or not they've heard of any interesting rumours/incidents lately.

> Tell Kaguya that you are from Nebula M78. (seriously, I want to know what her reaction to this is)
« Last Edit: July 19, 2009, 12:00:27 AM by Mind-The-Grue »

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #257 on: July 19, 2009, 05:29:45 AM »
> Tell Orin that her cat level is around 99. Do the Neko-nyan (nyan nyan, nyan nyan, nihao nyan) dance while you do this.

> Attempt a friendly chat with Meiling and Orin. Ask them whether or not they've heard of any interesting rumours/incidents lately.

> Tell Kaguya that you are from Nebula M78. (seriously, I want to know what her reaction to this is)

>Kaguya gives a half grin. "You're missing the mask, I suspect."
>Orin just snorts at your assertion. "Honey, there's no end to my cat level. And you need music to do that right."
>After proper introductions, you attempt to work your way into the conversation. "Rumors?" Orin scratches her head, "Well, I've not seen Okuu in awhile, I think she's getting into some kind of trouble in town. And Patchy's on her last legs, but you probably already knew that. Aside from that, all I can tell you is that this big lug over here managed to swindle herself a fancy new bed."
>"And look how eager you are to test it out," says China with a grin. Orin winks back. Then Remilia says, "Pfft. I'm surprised you aren't collapsed on it and bothering half the household with that damn snoring. Greenie's made you the soul of restraint, ain't she?"

>_

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #258 on: July 20, 2009, 12:32:57 AM »
>listen in on conversation, cut in with a question about how much Parsee really wants the place when an appropriate silence comes up

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #259 on: July 20, 2009, 06:41:36 AM »
>listen in on conversation, cut in with a question about how much Parsee really wants the place when an appropriate silence comes up

>You quickly find the silence, as Remilia's commentary seems to do a lot to kill the moment for Orin and Hong Meiling. "Well, uh," says China, not really sure what to make of the question, "it doesn't look like she's going anywhere. I mean, she's not left since she got here, so I don't see her much. Yugi seems pretty happy here, at least, and she says Parsee likes it. But I just dunno, I don't see her that much."
>Orin nods. "She's pretty stingy, from what I remember. Can't say whether she really, truly wants it, but I would think so. It's a nice big house with servants, and she always did dream big."

>_

>_

Gappy

• It's only Logical....
« Reply #260 on: July 20, 2009, 03:26:51 PM »
> Offer to help Meirin test the new bed's suspension. Give her a wink while you're at it. Ask if Orin and the others would like to join you.

> If anyone reacts in a flustered/embarassed/disturbed/disgusted/unusual manner then tell them it's a free country and people should be free to jump up and down on their own beds while playing basketball with a bowling ball without being judged by others. Suggest a new amendment to the constitution to put this into effect.

> Ask Orin if she's interested in coming with you and picking up the corpses Okuu's leaving in the wake of her killing spree along the way (if Keine's words were any indication, she's on a mass murder spree in town).

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #261 on: July 20, 2009, 03:43:26 PM »
> Offer to help Meirin test the new bed's suspension. Give her a wink while you're at it. Ask if Orin and the others would like to join you.

> If anyone reacts in a flustered/embarassed/disturbed/disgusted/unusual manner then tell them it's a free country and people should be free to jump up and down on their own beds while playing basketball with a bowling ball without being judged by others. Suggest a new amendment to the constitution to put this into effect.

> Ask Orin if she's interested in coming with you and picking up the corpses Okuu's leaving in the wake of her killing spree along the way (if Keine's words were any indication, she's on a mass murder spree in town).

>China seem to have been taken off guard by the comment. Orin just grins and says, "I don't think it'd be able to take you and Meiling's booty at the same time, hon." "Oh, is that the only reason you're not tried it yourself?" Meiling asks in turn.
>Upon hearing your explanation, Meiling says, "You bring a bowling ball near my bed and I'll freely slam dunk you on the concrete."
>Orin twitches her ears. "You really think Okuu's up to that sort of thing? Well, I'd say it doesn't sound like her, but then again the whole fusion apocalypse thing didn't sound like her either... Anyways, I got some things to do and obligations to keep, so I'll have to decline for now." She grins China another grin as she turns to leave. "Maybe I'll be back later, big stuff. So you just keep your fingers crossed." And with a sassy swish of her tails, she makes her way south, following the side of the lake that takes her past Alice' house.
>"So," says Remilia, "you guys going in or are we just here to keep Misuzu from thinking with her labia?"

>_

Gappy

• It's only Logical....
« Reply #262 on: July 20, 2009, 04:01:04 PM »
> Reply that you would never dream of stopping China from doing that.

> Pull your party aside and suggest acquiring a disguise for Remilia. Display your inventory to the group and ask if anyone has any ideas. Suggest going back to Remi's cardboard box and modifying it into some sort of robot costume (reference Yotsuba). Also suggest an alternative - going back to Kourindou to acquire better disguise materials...or better yet, somehow convince Kourin to give you Nitori's dress for Remi to wear. Then all she'll need is a cap and twin-tails and she'll be an almost exact replica of Nitori. I wonder if her pride can take disguising herself as a kappa? Anyhow, if the subject of invitations to enter the home arises, point out once again that as a staff member you have that right.

Moerin

• What's punk? It's an explosion of suppressed dissatisfaction.
  • It's the roar of the soul!
« Reply #263 on: July 20, 2009, 04:04:21 PM »
> Set Remilia on fire.  It'll be the perfect disguise.
The solution to all of life's problems!

#1 Rin Satsuki Fan~♥
"For hearts long lost and full of fright, for those alone in blackest night, accept our ring and join our fight... Love Conquers All -  with violet light!"

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #264 on: July 20, 2009, 04:08:54 PM »
> Reply that you would never dream of stopping China from doing that.

> Pull your party aside and suggest acquiring a disguise for Remilia. Display your inventory to the group and ask if anyone has any ideas. Suggest going back to Remi's cardboard box and modifying it into some sort of robot costume (reference Yotsuba). Also suggest an alternative - going back to Kourindou to acquire better disguise materials...or better yet, somehow convince Kourin to give you Nitori's dress for Remi to wear. Then all she'll need is a cap and twin-tails and she'll be an almost exact replica of Nitori. I wonder if her pride can take disguising herself as a kappa? Anyhow, if the subject of invitations to enter the home arises, point out once again that as a staff member you have that right.

>"Eh. I guess I could pass off as a Kappa. But really, I'd rather just wait out here if you don't need me. You can bring Sakuya out here, right?"

> Set Remilia on fire.  It'll be the perfect disguise.

>"Hey," Remilia replies, "you wanna be awake for the next time you lose your kidney?"

>_

Zengar Zombolt

• Green-Red Divine Clock
« Reply #265 on: July 20, 2009, 04:11:13 PM »
>Say that Sakuya's state makes it hard to get her outside.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #266 on: July 20, 2009, 04:18:10 PM »
>Say that Sakuya's state makes it hard to get her outside.

> Remilia groans. "Okay, fine, fine. I'll dress up like a kappa. Sheesh. At least I'll be able to hassle Patchy, too." 

>_

Moerin

• What's punk? It's an explosion of suppressed dissatisfaction.
  • It's the roar of the soul!
« Reply #267 on: July 20, 2009, 04:19:35 PM »
>Tell Remilia that her wings give her away, so we'll have to cut them off to complete the disguise.
The solution to all of life's problems!

#1 Rin Satsuki Fan~♥
"For hearts long lost and full of fright, for those alone in blackest night, accept our ring and join our fight... Love Conquers All -  with violet light!"

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #268 on: July 20, 2009, 04:23:29 PM »
>Tell Remilia that her wings give her away, so we'll have to cut them off to complete the disguise.

>Remilia grimaces. "I fold 'em up, we cut some slits in the backpack, viola. It's easy. Stop taking stupid pills."

>_

Zengar Zombolt

• Green-Red Divine Clock
« Reply #269 on: July 20, 2009, 04:24:12 PM »
>Smack Theorist in the Erhu