Author Topic: 30 minutes or it's free!  (Read 148451 times)

MysTeariousYukari

• Nomnomnom~
  • Hooray~
Re: 30 minutes or it's free!
« Reply #450 on: February 24, 2010, 11:58:19 PM »
> Go to where the voice told you to go. It would be best to avoid stirring to much trouble up, if any.

Rin Kagamine

• 核融合炉にさ / 飛び込んでみたい と思う
  • 真っ青な 光 包まれて奇麗
« Reply #451 on: February 25, 2010, 12:27:38 AM »
>Go this way as we please. Which is a lot~
> Go to where the voice told you to go. It would be best to avoid stirring to much trouble up, if any.
> You enter the door and follow Ears.
> She closes the door and you find yourself in a large grass courtyard.  What really grabs your attention are the ears, there are many children running around, and they all seem to have floppy rabbit ears on their heads.
> They seem to be playing a large game of tag, until they notice you, then they charge.
> 50 or so children charge at you, all clamoring about something or another.  Because you can act, Ears grabs your and pulls you, rather quickly, to follow her.  The two of you run through the courtyard and charge into a large storeroom.  It seems to be the winter storage area, as it is full of shovels and bags of rock salt.  The two of you emerge on the other side into yet another courtyard full of rabbit-eared children.
> You aren't allowed a rest though, as Ears pulls you into a long building and slams the screen shut behind her.
> "Sorry, I had forgotten how anxious the rabbits can be.  This is the princess' quarters, she's in the room behind us right now."

>_

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #452 on: February 25, 2010, 12:35:29 AM »
>"Oh, well, no problem I guess,"
>Approach quarters; knock on the door frame if there's no proper door.

MysTeariousYukari

• Nomnomnom~
  • Hooray~
« Reply #453 on: February 25, 2010, 12:40:00 AM »
> Call out "I have a delivery for a Miss Kaguya, from a Miss Ran Yakumo", and when calling out, it needs to be in a respectful tone. Anyone worthy of being called Kaguya-hime has power, and if she wanted she could have everyone in the entire complex/building trying to kill you.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #454 on: February 25, 2010, 12:53:02 AM »
>Wait until called upon before calling out.

Rin Kagamine

• 核融合炉にさ / 飛び込んでみたい と思う
  • 真っ青な 光 包まれて奇麗
« Reply #455 on: February 25, 2010, 01:45:31 AM »
>"Oh, well, no problem I guess,"
>Approach quarters; knock on the door frame if there's no proper door.
> You approach the door and knock lightly on the door frame. 
> "Are you the delivery boy?"  The voice inside sounds quite airy.

> Call out "I have a delivery for a Miss Kaguya, from a Miss Ran Yakumo", and when calling out, it needs to be in a respectful tone. Anyone worthy of being called Kaguya-hime has power, and if she wanted she could have everyone in the entire complex/building trying to kill you.
>Wait until called upon before calling out.
> You think that counts as being called upon.
> "Of course, I knew she'd send something.  Come in come in, do please come in."

>_

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #456 on: February 25, 2010, 01:47:17 AM »
>Enter!

COPIRIGHTO

• Hello I'm Kaguya
  • and I'm a LOOONEY
« Reply #457 on: February 25, 2010, 01:55:54 AM »
>Enter with a smile!

Rin Kagamine

• 核融合炉にさ / 飛び込んでみたい と思う
  • 真っ青な 光 包まれて奇麗
« Reply #458 on: February 25, 2010, 02:10:43 AM »
>Enter!
>Enter with a smile!
> You slide the door open and enter the room.
> Clearly a lounge, the room is filled with pillows of all colors and sizes, mostly very large.  However, the room itself is easily twice the size of Keine-sensei's school.
> You put on a friendly smile and start to make your way through the room, looking for...someone.
> In the middle of the room is a large table, not unlike the one at the Hakurei shrine.  On the table sits a lone bottle of cider from the city, next to the table is a large frilly pink pillow with a blanket thrown over the bottom.
> No, on second glance it appears to be a girl in a frilly pink blouse and a long skirt.  She looks away from her book and smiles at you.
> "Did she bake another pie?  My goodness, she really doesn't need to go through such trouble, but we all appreciate it her effort.  Did the rabbits give you a hard time?"

>_

COPIRIGHTO

• Hello I'm Kaguya
  • and I'm a LOOONEY
« Reply #459 on: February 25, 2010, 02:12:42 AM »
>"Nope. :3"
>Hand Kaguya the pie.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #460 on: February 25, 2010, 02:13:38 AM »
>"The one at the gate's been real nice."
>Goggle at the room. Because gat damn that's a lot lace and pillows.

Rin Kagamine

• 核融合炉にさ / 飛び込んでみたい と思う
  • 真っ青な 光 包まれて奇麗
« Reply #461 on: February 25, 2010, 02:24:59 AM »
>"Nope. :3"
>Hand Kaguya the pie.
> You lie about the rabbits.  "It is great to here that they are getting better.  They are usually so excited about outside visitors that they will all run and pounce on them.  We assure you they are harmless, but they are such a handful."
> As she takes the box she sniffs it.  "Blackberry this time?  How interesting, We do not recall having her bake one of those before.  We are sure it will simply delightful.

>"The one at the gate's been real nice."
>Goggle at the room. Because gat damn that's a lot lace and pillows.
> "Of course, Reisen was our favorite rabbit back home, so we just had to take her with us.  We think she enjoys being the only rabbit not from Gensokyo."
> You observe the room more, there are enough pillows to build a full-scale model of your house, and then furnish it.  You imagine that you could hide in any of the piles and never be found.
> "We thank you so very much for running this pie to us.  Is there anything you need that we can help with?"

>_

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #462 on: February 25, 2010, 03:54:17 AM »
>"That's a good question. Ummm, do you know the fastest way to get to where Miss Satori lives from here?"

Rin Kagamine

• 核融合炉にさ / 飛び込んでみたい と思う
  • 真っ青な 光 包まれて奇麗
« Reply #463 on: February 25, 2010, 04:07:38 AM »
>"That's a good question. Ummm, do you know the fastest way to get to where Miss Satori lives from here?"
> "Of course, but first REISEN!  BRING US A KNIFE!"
> Seconds pass before Ears tears into the room a tray.  She falls to he knees and places it on the table.  "Here you are princess."
> "Oh wonderful, you brought plates as well.  We are so proud you."
> "Thank you princess, " and Ears, who you now know is named Reisen, flees the room as quickly as she arrived.
> Kaguya opens the box and removes the pie, preparing to slice it.  "Satori lives a large house Underground, not as large as our house of course.  When you leave the forest, head due North and you should arrive at the entrance among caves.  Won't you stay for a slice?  We do so love Ran's pies."

>_

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #464 on: February 25, 2010, 04:12:26 AM »
>"I'd love to, but I probably shouldn't... I kinda got my guide waiting outside."
>Mentally add: The one that's kinda a jerk.

Rin Kagamine

• 核融合炉にさ / 飛び込んでみたい と思う
  • 真っ青な 光 包まれて奇麗
« Reply #465 on: February 25, 2010, 04:16:46 AM »
>"I'd love to, but I probably shouldn't... I kinda got my guide waiting outside."
>Mentally add: The one that's kinda a jerk.
> Kaguya freezes.  "Your guide?  Does she have pants and long hair?"

>_

COPIRIGHTO

• Hello I'm Kaguya
  • and I'm a LOOONEY
« Reply #466 on: February 25, 2010, 04:17:27 AM »
>"Yup, scorched house too.

Rin Kagamine

• 核融合炉にさ / 飛び込んでみたい と思う
  • 真っ青な 光 包まれて奇麗
« Reply #467 on: February 25, 2010, 04:36:37 AM »
>"Yup, scorched house too.
> Before you can finish, Kaguya shoots up and starts to storm out of the room, hollering "MOKOUUUUUUUU!"
> Now would probably be a good time to leave.

>_

COPIRIGHTO

• Hello I'm Kaguya
  • and I'm a LOOONEY
« Reply #468 on: February 25, 2010, 04:37:49 AM »
>Leave Eieintei

Rin Kagamine

• 核融合炉にさ / 飛び込んでみたい と思う
  • 真っ青な 光 包まれて奇麗
« Reply #469 on: February 25, 2010, 04:45:03 AM »
>Leave Eieintei
> Good plan, you hurry out of the room.
> Reisen seems to agree with you, as she grabs you hand and takes off for the main gate.
> Outside the building you manage to pass Kaguya, who is jogging more than running, but continues to call Mokou's name.
> "What did you say to her!?"  Reisen hisses as you hit the storeroom.  You notice that the rabbits seem to have hidden themselves.

>_

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #470 on: February 25, 2010, 04:46:35 AM »
>Frown. Sheepishly say, "She asked about my guide..."

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
  • Make a yukkuri and take it easy with me
« Reply #471 on: February 25, 2010, 06:55:00 AM »
> Confirm wallet and socks are still safe.

Fightest

• Fighter than anyone else
« Reply #472 on: February 25, 2010, 07:41:26 AM »
> Raise eyebrow at our hostess' manners. Inviting us for pie and then running off, imagine that. Oh well, it's not like the humans back at the village don't have some eccentricities.
> We still haven't had her sign confirmation of pie receipt!
> Write up a recept for Kaguya to sign whilst we are being led places by Reisen.

Silent Harmony

• Everybody needs the Pharmarcy
  • Justice never dies!
« Reply #473 on: February 25, 2010, 06:09:07 PM »
>Assuming simply mentioning our guide didn't just get us banned from/ hated by Eieintei, ask Reisen if she knows anyone that needs a package delivered.

1CC List (all shmups)
League of Legends / Battle.net: Harmony11(#1694)

Rin Kagamine

• 核融合炉にさ / 飛び込んでみたい と思う
  • 真っ青な 光 包まれて奇麗
« Reply #474 on: February 26, 2010, 03:26:53 AM »
>Frown. Sheepishly say, "She asked about my guide..."
> Reisen slows a little, but continues to drag you through the storeroom.
> "You never mention that woman around the princess, how could you not know that?  Does you have any idea what you just caused?"
> "MOKOUUUUUUUUUUUU!"

> Confirm wallet and socks are still safe.
> You know that your socks are safe and sound, and you can feel your wallet in your pocket.
> Kaguya seems to have sped up, since you hear footsteps entering the storeroom just as you leave.
> "MOKOUUUUU!  GUESS WHAT TIME IT IS!"

> Raise eyebrow at our hostess' manners. Inviting us for pie and then running off, imagine that. Oh well, it's not like the humans back at the village don't have some eccentricities.
> We still haven't had her sign confirmation of pie receipt!
> Write up a recept for Kaguya to sign whilst we are being led places by Reisen.
> You've met some strange people today, and you have a feeling it won't be over anytime soon.
> Luckily you don't need to, since it wasn't an official delivery.
> Probably not the best idea, as you can't write very well while you run.

>Assuming simply mentioning our guide didn't just get us banned from/ hated by Eieintei, ask Reisen if she knows anyone that needs a package delivered.
> You hope that isn't the case, but you make a note not to mention Mokou in her presence again.
> You ask Reisen as you make a beeline for the gate through the now empty courtyard.  "What, yo're asking that now?  I don't think so."
> Reisen slams into the gate using her shoulder to stop, then opens the gate and shoves you outside.  Mokou apparently decided to come to the gate and get you.
> "Welp Kaguya's screaming, let's boogie."
> She makes to garb you when you feel the earth shake just behind you.  You turn to find Kaguya crouched on the ground and breathing heavily. 
> Wait, did she just jump over the gate? 
> "Mokouuu~" Kaguya stands to reveal that she's holding a hatchet.  "It's time for you to DIE!" she charges directly for where you are standing.

>_

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #475 on: February 26, 2010, 03:30:05 AM »
>Shriek and cower.

MysTeariousYukari

• Nomnomnom~
  • Hooray~
« Reply #476 on: February 26, 2010, 03:35:37 AM »
> Panic and consider running, but fail to do so cause of sheer fear of being hunted by an Lunatic Princess(Lol) with a hachet!
> "No! Not me! I'm just some delivary guy!"
> Pray to whatever gods exist that your magical power kicks in and saves your ass from that Lunatic of a Princess!

Rin Kagamine

• 核融合炉にさ / 飛び込んでみたい と思う
  • 真っ青な 光 包まれて奇麗
« Reply #477 on: February 26, 2010, 03:45:12 AM »
>Shriek and cower.
> Panic and consider running, but fail to do so cause of sheer fear of being hunted by an Lunatic Princess(Lol) with a hachet!
> "No! Not me! I'm just some delivary guy!"
> Pray to whatever gods exist that your magical power kicks in and saves your ass from that Lunatic of a Princess!
> You shriek the manliest shriek you can muster and collapse in a heap as a massive tongue of flame passes over you.
> Wait, where did that fire come from?
> You pray for magic to save yourself.  Instead, your arm gets tugged hard enough that it should be dislocated.  Mokou tosses you towards the bamboo forest.  "Start running, I'll come get you!"
> You glance back at the fight.  Mokou has sprung a gigantic set of wings that appear to be made of fire.  From her hands she throws tongue after tongue of flame to keep Kaugya at bay.  Kaguya is too engrossed in swinging her hatchet and cackling, but still manages to shoot some...things at Mokou.  They appear evenly matched, and you cannot look away.

>_

COPIRIGHTO

• Hello I'm Kaguya
  • and I'm a LOOONEY
« Reply #478 on: February 26, 2010, 03:48:08 AM »
>Focus all our power and yell a manly yell.
>Make a Koishi pose and summon the god of danmaku.
>if all else fails welp and take cover

Silent Harmony

• Everybody needs the Pharmarcy
  • Justice never dies!
« Reply #479 on: February 26, 2010, 03:48:52 AM »
>Focus all our power and yell a manly yell.
>Make a Koishi pose and summon the god of danmaku.
>if all else fails welp and take cover
(Just making sure, is this before or after getting chucked out of the way?)

> Make mental note to never piss either girl off (again).
> Quickly yell an apology to Mokou.
> Realizing you'll only be in her way if you try to help, look at the ground and start running down the path through the bamboo.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2010, 03:50:32 AM by Marislayer »

1CC List (all shmups)
League of Legends / Battle.net: Harmony11(#1694)