Author Topic: Patchy Quest Again: A Z-Machine Adventure  (Read 86695 times)

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
Re: Patchy Quest Again: A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #990 on: December 31, 2009, 02:23:58 AM »
>Well... with everything like this, the best idea is probably to get to the underground. All the way to that house. Yeah, that one. You know which one I mean. Unless there is anything else of note we should be thinking about in this situation.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2009, 02:25:59 AM by NeoSerela »
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Kuma

• Charismatic grizzly bear
  • 熊 熊 熊
« Reply #991 on: December 31, 2009, 02:27:25 AM »
> It seems that the Fillaments have something to do with relationships

> Are there any more coming from you, or anyone else?
Wotters gonna' wot

Chaore

• Kai Ni Recipient Many Years Late
  • You Finally Did It, Kadokawa.
« Reply #992 on: December 31, 2009, 02:30:31 AM »

>Very hasty assumption, theres more than just to people that Remi has... I think.

>Theres another away from the mansion, maybe you should find who that one belongs to.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #993 on: December 31, 2009, 02:31:45 AM »
>I suppose, since the filaments seem to show connections between people, we could use this to investigate people. Aya would kill for this. So, who should we investigate ;3?
>Start, of course, with the one connected to us moving away from the mansion.
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Kuma

• Charismatic grizzly bear
  • 熊 熊 熊
« Reply #994 on: December 31, 2009, 02:57:28 AM »
> OH OH WAIT, Maby they're, like, the "Ties of fate" Or something.
Wotters gonna' wot

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #995 on: December 31, 2009, 02:58:18 AM »
> Wait... Time is frozen?
> Is Sakuya frozen too?

>It seems to be.
>You cannot tell, she is unconscious.

>You consider this possibility. You note that Aya doesn't seem to have any, nor does Youmu. You know that Youmu has a strong relationship to Yuyuko, which is subject to much gossip.
>You do not see any more filaments coming from yourself. You spin in midair to see if there are any behind you, and do not see any. The one connecting you to Remilia doesn't seem to tangle, it just shifts to your back.
>You examine the others more closely, and see you were wrong. There is a very faint line, extending from Youmu in the same general direction as your second one. It is very thin and faint, more like a thread than anything. Checking Sakuya, you don't see any others from her, nor from Aya. Remilia has quite a few, extending in many directions. Several of them go into the Mansion.

>Very hasty assumption, theres more than just to people that Remi has... I think.

>Theres another away from the mansion, maybe you should find who that one belongs to.

>You decide not to jump to conclusions.
>You wonder where the other filament goes.

>I suppose, since the filaments seem to show connections between people, we could use this to investigate people. Aya would kill for this. So, who should we investigate ;3?
>Start, of course, with the one connected to us moving away from the mansion.

>You start following the your other line.

>Well... with everything like this, the best idea is probably to get to the underground. All the way to that house. Yeah, that one. You know which one I mean. Unless there is anything else of note we should be thinking about in this situation.

>You decide to make an inductive leap, and begin toward that house in the Ancient City.
>...And you are there suddenly. It seems you have teleported in some manner.
>You are in the front room of the abandoned house. Alice, Yuyuko, and Yukari seem to have been in the middle of a heated discussion; Alice does not look happy at Yuyuko.
>More importantly, there is a...thing here. It is like a cloud, sorta, but you can see all kinds of strange shapes within it. Half-formed images and what seems to be letters floating in the air.
>"Hey, when'd you get here?" says the Voice. It comess from the cloud. As the cloud 'speaks', you can see shapes and images and letters whirling within it, you even can read the word "-et here.", and swear your see an image of yourself for a split second.
> A signal filament extends from it, connecting to you.

> OH OH WAIT, Maby they're, like, the "Ties of fate" Or something.

>It could be.

>_

Rin Kagamine

• 核融合炉にさ / 飛び込んでみたい と思う
  • 真っ青な 光 包まれて奇麗
« Reply #996 on: December 31, 2009, 03:03:21 AM »
> How many filaments are coming out of us now?

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #997 on: December 31, 2009, 03:04:04 AM »
>Aww. I knew I shouldn't have stopped editing my other post about the house. Well, this works.
>"So... you're Jeff? Hmm. You look quite disturbing. I suppose now is when I figure out a way to get us both back. Or eliminate you, and get myself back... since... I don't know how good it would be to take something like you back with me."

UncertainJakutten

• Then you should get out of the way when I tell you
  • Do you not trust my aim?
« Reply #998 on: December 31, 2009, 03:06:12 AM »
>Hug Jeff
>"There. Now YOU know how creepy it is"
>Ponder a way out.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #999 on: December 31, 2009, 03:09:41 AM »
>"Oh, and I believe I know how I got here; a certain Dream Cutlass. It might be the key to getting out of here as well."

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #1000 on: December 31, 2009, 03:10:34 AM »
>Start new topicOSHIT UNIVERSE BROKE
>[purvis]Lemme copy the posts before you lock =[ [/purvis]

Vic: Make it quick.

NO NEW POSTS!
« Last Edit: December 31, 2009, 03:23:50 AM by Ooranbashi »
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"