Author Topic: Communication Breakdance (Game Over! Town win)  (Read 78962 times)

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Communication Breakdance (Day 3, Enjoy~)
« Reply #600 on: September 04, 2009, 06:31:33 PM »
EBWOP: Forgot to attach a "Potential bus" to that "Swingvotes Zengar" comment in the Edible section.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Edible

• One part the F?hrer, one part the Pope
  • It's the inevitable return, baby
« Reply #601 on: September 04, 2009, 06:41:29 PM »
@Kilga: Can I assume from that statement you going after Rou tomorrow?  I'm pretty sure his claim is bogus - or specifically, I'm pretty sure he's not aligned with town.  "Town nightvig with unlimited kills" translates to "scum or SK" to me.

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #602 on: September 04, 2009, 06:44:11 PM »
I've been in games with limitless vig kills before (though they were limited to one per night). In fact, I watched one once where 3 of the 4 vig kills were scum. It was a very impressive performance.

I would pursue K4U before Roukan.

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

UncertainJakutten

• Then you should get out of the way when I tell you
  • Do you not trust my aim?
« Reply #603 on: September 04, 2009, 06:48:59 PM »
I guess I can also point out that Scum Serp could have protected himself rather than Scum K4U so K4U could theoretically still die from the Vig with Scum Serp still being a buddy. This depends on what a Scum K4U would flip. And all of the above is under the assumption that Scum were given a power to balance out the possibility of a Town Night Vig which we cannot assume is guaranteed in this setup. This whole thing could get quite confusing so yea, maybe it's best to go conservative and lynch a person for scumminess rather than setup shenanigans anyways.

Why does scum need a power to balance against a town night vig? Especially since Rou seems to be one shot (clarify?)

Hell, I don't give bonus protective roles when there is a vig around. It'd be like "What the hell"

Not sure if I like this from Kiro...

I'll point out that besides the fact that I have to wait a phase for the kill to actually be carried out, I don't seem to have a limited amount of charges.

Oh ok. No target N1? You people are too gunshy :(

I'd expect that since we've already got a vig and a doc at the least (whether the Serp claim is true, or in the unlikely case that Umu was the doc) that there are 4 scum in the setup for balance.

A vig and a doc? Geez that's a tame amount of power roles, vs. a janitor, goon, and god knows what else.

I'd argue 4 scum would balance it WAY too far in scum's favor. I mean, that's 9:4, you barely get two mislynches, and then we have a vig in the situation? Yeah no. I'm pretty sure we got three scum.

Similiarly I'm not inclined we're dealing with anything but a lone scum. Suggesting 9/4 is silly for reasons that are best described as "Day 3 LYLO". A doc and a claimed delayed vig are not enough reason for me to believe 9/4 is the case, especially since the vig can actually speed up the process to potential LYLO on Day 2.

Well, I recall lylo with nine alive in my game, but that was just crazy :P, and a situation where EVERYONE fucks up.

You have no charges on your Vig Rou? That's a ridiculous oversight by Zakeri if he forgot to mention it. Not sure the mod would actually answer a specific question about a person's role. Or your role is more powerful than I could have possibly imagined.

It's not really that powerful though. The first shot doesn't go off til N2, and odds are you are either in lylo or close to it by N3. Two, maybe three town directed kills at most. Vigs are swingy as hell. Hell, I've seen night repeating vigs in MS set ups, so I don't see it as far fetched.

Cut by Kilga's post: Now that you mention it, 4 Scum in a 13 player game does seem kinda ridiculous. 3 Scum and 1 SK is worse. 2 Scum and 1 SK? Maybe... I think I need a fresh reread and a new pair of pants.

I'm suddenly reminded of my game. 3:1:8. I don't think that's worse really, given enough protective roles and town advantages.

UK

Has had a nasty habit of treading the IIoA line all game, but she's been right twice and her Roukanken case today is a good one, so. Probably town.

The case on why Rou is town? And why Edible is probably scum? Really?

@Kilga: Can I assume from that statement you going after Rou tomorrow?  I'm pretty sure his claim is bogus - or specifically, I'm pretty sure he's not aligned with town.  "Town nightvig with unlimited kills" translates to "scum or SK" to me.

Am I the only one who would consider this plausible as a town role? (Despite the fact I probably wouldn't put it in a mini?)

I've been in games with limitless vig kills before (though they were limited to one per night). In fact, I watched one once where 3 of the 4 vig kills were scum. It was a very impressive performance.

I would pursue K4U before Roukan.

Thank you Kilga.

« Last Edit: September 04, 2009, 06:55:26 PM by Zakeri »

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #604 on: September 04, 2009, 06:51:42 PM »
Hurm. I missed you changing your mind on Roukan. Noted.

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #605 on: September 04, 2009, 06:57:39 PM »
Hurm. I missed you changing your mind on Roukan. Noted.

And the fact that I have a case on Edible...

But whatev. If it weren't for your early Sodium vote I'd probably be voting you.

I think you were early on Zengar as well.

FinnKaenbyou

• Formerly Roukanken
  • blub blub nya
« Reply #606 on: September 04, 2009, 07:00:45 PM »
No, I didn't target anyone N1. I honestly didn't have enough concrete suspicions at that point to be confident about killing. >_>

« Reply #607 on: September 04, 2009, 07:01:30 PM »
The "Mod does votecounts more often than he eats" votecount

Kitten4u: Kilgamayan, Alice Margatroid, Kiro, Roukanken (L-4)
Edible?: Kitten4U, UncertainKitten, Roukanken, Pesco, Kilgamayan (L-1)
Roukanken: UncertainKitten (L-6)

Edible? is at L-1
a 59 hours remain.

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #608 on: September 04, 2009, 07:01:45 PM »
No, I didn't target anyone N1. I honestly didn't have enough concrete suspicions at that point to be confident about killing. >_>

I never let that stop me :P.

Kiro

• Drinks: Everything
  • Sleeps: Anywhere
« Reply #609 on: September 04, 2009, 07:36:07 PM »
Damn, this got confusing and perhaps a little too fast for my tastes.

So, Kitten says she's not bulletproof. So her not dying would definitely mean something's fishy at least in regards to her, Rou or maybe Serp. At this point, it is probably worth testing out Rou's claim along with the suggestion that 4 scum in the game is not likely.

##Unvote Kitten4U

I can see Rou trying to leave Sodium alive if he were SK because he may have figured out that with SK Rou in the game, there are probably only 2 Scum (gonna eat my words at the cut below) and he needs their help a little to whittle down Town numbers. It could also explain why there have not been two NKs this game yet because he could have held back Night 1 and by Night 2, he could have reasoned he's the only anti-Townie left alive and tried a kill. I'm worried mainly about his relative carelessness of not privately confirming with Zakeri if he was one-shot or not. I think Rou as a Townie vig would have been respected his power role and made sure first.

As for Edible claiming VT now and kinda throwing in the towel, that's kinda anti-Townie too. I can see the Townie benefit of doing such, but it just doesn't strike me as optimal play from either alignment. At least force people to take a stance on voting you even if you feel you have to die. You intentionally stuck your neck out with that Day 2 gambit and now you're just going to fold. I could see Scum giving up Day 3 after being foiled by a possible Town Doc claim, but if you're really Scum and not wanting to delay the inevitable, then I don't see why you're not willing to claim Scum now. You either have a buddy left or you're truly a Townie.

---

Thoughts about others: Kilga is a bit odd for not being on the Zengar wagon at the end of Day 1 despite getting on that train early. Sure KGH did something idiotic, but not having a vote there is not having a vote there. He also switched off Sodium late Day 2 after Edible's gambit. Granted I did the same thing and pretty much agreed it was the best course of action at the time before Serp's roleclaim, in the end, it's still a vote off a Scum wagon. If anything, I think Kilga's the dark horse for Scum seeing the gameplay of his 2 buddies, almost forced to superbus both (without actually following through on it except for the very end of Sodium) and try to win it alone. Factor in his vote for Edible today and if Edible flips Town, there you go.

Pesco switched off Sodium for KGH near the end of Day 2. I don't really have much of a read on him, a bit of a follower for most of the game with the exception of switching to KGH at the end of Day 2.

UK is looking fine at the moment, her voting history and cases look decent. Alice's case on Sodium in Day 2 looks ok too, but he should post more and can't really be underestimated as possible Scum. KGH is... KGH, probably Townie. I'm not sure of my feelings on the Edible lynch primarily that even if he flips Town, I don't know how much we'd truly gain from it if he could have at least tried to pursue a case, any case with more gusto. All of the above was typed without a fresh reread or a new pair of pants.

Cut by UK: Lol. So I almost made the mistake in calling 3 Scum and 1 SK iffy again. Christ, I really do blank slate my mind in between Mafia games. Given all that, K4U, Rou, and to me, Kilga are definitely on the to-watch list for Day 4. I'll think about where to tack on my vote once I do a real reread of the non-primary targets today.

FinnKaenbyou

• Formerly Roukanken
  • blub blub nya
« Reply #610 on: September 04, 2009, 07:46:07 PM »
I'm worried mainly about his relative carelessness of not privately confirming with Zakeri if he was one-shot or not. I think Rou as a Townie vig would have been respected his power role and made sure first.
I said it specified 'once per night'. 'Per' implies it can be used multiple nights and there was no mention anywhere else of a limit on charges.

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #611 on: September 04, 2009, 11:59:16 PM »
Kiro: You are suggesting that, as scum, I let one buddy claim scum instead of fakeclaiming anything and then turned around and slammed my other buddy with a solid flip-based case the next day. This is absolutely preposterous.

I refute the obvious response of "who would let their buddy claim scum" with "anyone that wasn't around when it happened, as well as lesser players who wouldn't think to cover that base".

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #612 on: September 05, 2009, 12:46:40 AM »
Kiro: You are suggesting that, as scum, I let one buddy claim scum instead of fakeclaiming anything and then turned around and slammed my other buddy with a solid flip-based case the next day. This is absolutely preposterous.

The first part isn't solid. Who said they were ALLOWED to claim scum. They could have said fuck it and done it, leading to facepalmage.

Second part is somewhat fair. Though you jumped off the wagon for KGH at some point.

Kiro

« Reply #613 on: September 05, 2009, 12:56:45 AM »
Well, things aren't always in your control as UK has mentioned. If you were Scum with Zengar and Sodium, it was also your judgment call to make if Zengar was salvagable by the time umu and I had dropped a vote on him in Day 1 and after the Day 1/Night 1 flips, whether Sodium was also salvagable. But you have some Townie points, mainly in that you got on Sodium right at the start of Day 2. Just gotta consider both the good and the bad. I see Pesco similarly, but you'd be the tougher one to catch imo so I highlighted it. *shrug* With Kitten, Rou, and Edible under some form of scrutiny/pending action, if none of them are Scum, then we gotta go from there.

I have past regrets in Mafia where I don't say everything that I could have so I just come out and say it whenever I can. I'm not going to get around to that reread till late tonight.

Serp

• It's all about overwhelming force and irresistible style
  • And in a pinch, style can slide
« Reply #614 on: September 05, 2009, 01:54:29 AM »
Alright, let's go through this in order.  I don't think that Khorneish Game Hen is at all clear.  The only reason his own actions are hard to pin to either Sodium or Zengar is that they're so anti-town and full of WIFOM that it's impossible to connect him to anyone.  When Sodium brought him to L-2, he was almost literally the only case out there - anything else would've drawn a huge amount of attention to Sodium if KGH had been lynched and flipped scum.  On Day 2, KGH and Sodium were really the only two likely lynches, so if they were both scum, their only hope would be to distance themselves from each other as much as possible.  Too much WIFOM to see through here as well.

Being on the wrong bandwagon only goes so far as a scumtell, so I'm not inclined to lynch Kitten4u based on that point alone.  Heck, I preferred a KGH lynch to a Zengar one on the first day, and on the second, I may well have swung towards a KGH lynch too if I hadn't had my role PM to prove Sodium a liar.  Her scumhunting looks sincere, so I'm leaning misguided town here, which puts her above some others on my lynch list, but not on top of it.  If Roukanken can be believed, we should have her flip this evening anyway, so I wouldn't vote her now.

I don't see scum giving up a night kill at this point, so as far as I'm concerned, they tried to kill Kiro last night, and that pretty much clears Kiro to me.  This is on top of his good position in getting Zengar lynched D1.

I was considering Roukanken suspicious going into D3, but his roleclaim changes everything.  If we get Kitten's flip this evening, then he's at least telling the truth about his ability.  A scum...  delayed nightvig, or whatever, seems unlikely, but that leaves SK open as a possibility.  If we get another scum flip and the game doesn't end, then that makes Roukanken a likely lynch.

Pesco looks good for his position on Zengar D1, but aside from that, there's not much to implicate him either way.  Definitely not a priority lynch.

Kilga's in the same boat, as far as I'm concerned.  He took a hardline stance against Sodium for most of the day, but then wavered the other way after Edible's gambit.  Now, I don't think that Edible's gambit should've convinced anyone, so this might actually make him more suspicious, but I don't consider him a priority lynch either.

Suwako didn't do anything to prove his towniness on D1, but Alice was anti-Sodium for all of D2.  However, the fact that he didn't get a chance to respond to Edible's gambit or even Sodium's roleclaim means this isn't as strong a tell as it could be.  When a chronic lurker replaces an inactive, there's not much information to be had.

Edible wasn't particularly pro-town even before his gambit, and the gambit itself introduces tons of WIFOM.  Keep in mind that it almost worked to save Sodium - the voting was swinging back towards KGH before my counterclaim, and that swing was led by Edible himself.  If KGH is town, then I think Edible is almost certainly scum.

UncertainKitten is either crazy good at bussing, or else she's town.

##Vote: Khorneish Game Hen

I think he's our best lynch for today.  Edible's giving up doesn't come across as a scum tactic to me, and if it is, then we'll probably lynch him tomorrow.  Roukanken should use his delayed nightvig on someone else (and not tell us who that player is 'till tomorrow).  There's no reason not to - as things stand, two kills tonight won't bring us to LyLo any sooner than one kill would.
[15:13] <Sana> >:<

Kitten4u

• Ochophobic
  • Too cute to kill
« Reply #615 on: September 05, 2009, 02:46:01 AM »
Alright, let's go through this in order.  I don't think that Khorneish Game Hen is at all clear.  The only reason his own actions are hard to pin to either Sodium or Zengar is that they're so anti-town and full of WIFOM that it's impossible to connect him to anyone.  When Sodium brought him to L-2, he was almost literally the only case out there - anything else would've drawn a huge amount of attention to Sodium if KGH had been lynched and flipped scum.  On Day 2, KGH and Sodium were really the only two likely lynches, so if they were both scum, their only hope would be to distance themselves from each other as much as possible.  Too much WIFOM to see through here as well.

There is still one issue with that though, and that's that dismissing his behavior as newbtown was also a reasonably popular opinion.  I'm just not sure why Sodium would want to bus his buddy when that was a valid option as well.  Coupled with the fact that it looked like he was pulling for a KGH lynch over a Zengar lynch and he only switched to Zengar when it was clear that he was going to be D1's lynch is making me think that KGH really is town.  Only thing that's making me think it could be possible (even though I still think it's unlikely) is that Sodium voted for UK for ignoring KGH's VT claim instead of voting KGH for making the claim.

Though, KGH hasn't posted at all today has he?  Still leaning town on him, but that's kind of annoying.
My favorite mythical creature? The honest politician.
A life cool.. where can I download one of those?
Hurray for apathy!

DA|Tumblr

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #616 on: September 05, 2009, 04:13:12 AM »
Well, things aren't always in your control as UK has mentioned. If you were Scum with Zengar and Sodium, it was also your judgment call to make if Zengar was salvagable by the time umu and I had dropped a vote on him in Day 1 and after the Day 1/Night 1 flips, whether Sodium was also salvagable.

Going down Theory Road once again and trying to examine Zengar's actions as if I was his partner.

Ignoring a case where Zengar would have flat out refused to listen to me and just give up on his own (which is possible I suppose but not something I think you guys should base a case on), what you're proposing is that I determined Zengar to be 100% unsalvagable to the point where I told him to claim scum instead of trying some last-ditch effort such as a cop/doc fakeclaim - that I had chosen no chance over a tiny chance. Do you really see me going this route? Even for a "just so I could produce this argument" path down the line?

Serp: I think I would much rather see Seniwac get targeted tonight by Roukan than a lynch of him today. I also don't think it matters if we publicize Roukan target ideas, because the remaining scum would have to give up their NK to be able to do anything about it if they even can. Alice would be my primary choice, though, with Seniwac at #2 (assuming an Edible lynch).

Serp

• It's all about overwhelming force and irresistible style
  • And in a pinch, style can slide
« Reply #617 on: September 05, 2009, 05:37:23 AM »
There is still one issue with that though, and that's that dismissing his behavior as newbtown was also a reasonably popular opinion.  I'm just not sure why Sodium would want to bus his buddy when that was a valid option as well.

That's true, but at the time, it looked like KGH was going to get lynched anyway, so scum might as well jump on to get town cred after the flip.  Supposing a scum KGH, if Sodium hadn't jumped on when he did, and if KGH had still been lynched, then Sodium would be inviting the same sort of pickle that you're in now.

Quote from: Kilgamayan
Ignoring a case where Zengar would have flat out refused to listen to me and just give up on his own (which is possible I suppose but not something I think you guys should base a case on), what you're proposing is that I determined Zengar to be 100% unsalvagable to the point where I told him to claim scum instead of trying some last-ditch effort such as a cop/doc fakeclaim - that I had chosen no chance over a tiny chance. Do you really see me going this route? Even for a "just so I could produce this argument" path down the line?

Couldn't Sodium have said exactly this in his own defense yesterday?
[15:13] <Sana> >:<

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #618 on: September 05, 2009, 05:53:52 AM »
Perhaps, but would you believe him?

Yes, this is appealing to reputation. No, I don't care, because honestly it's a bit insulting that people would think I'd let that shit fly. >_>

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
  • Make a yukkuri and take it easy with me
« Reply #619 on: September 05, 2009, 06:33:24 AM »
@mod: Prod way overdue on Seniwac

Quote from: Me
If you're lining Edible up to be lynched tomorrow, why not today?

The people who piled onto K4U at day start didn't answer this. Do it now.
FTR
The "Frozen Tortellini" votecount

Kitten4u: Kilgamayan, Alice Margatroid, Kiro, Roukanken (L-2)
Edible?: Kitten4U, UncertainKitten (L-4)

It's interesting to also note that Rou voted for K4U when he's claimed to vig her. What's going on here? The post reads like an effort to get a lynch. Why do that when you've guaranteed her death another way? My exchange with him sounded like he wanted a straight up lynch.

Noticed Alice's post at the start of today when following up on the votes. No opinion on Edible?

Quote from: Serp
Being on the wrong bandwagon only goes so far as a scumtell, so I'm not inclined to lynch Kitten4u based on that point alone.  Heck, I preferred a KGH lynch to a Zengar one on the first day, and on the second, I may well have swung towards a KGH lynch too if I hadn't had my role PM to prove Sodium a liar.  Her scumhunting looks sincere, so I'm leaning misguided town here, which puts her above some others on my lynch list, but not on top of it.  If Roukanken can be believed, we should have her flip this evening anyway, so I wouldn't vote her now.

Like I asked earlier, K4U and Rou shared similar faults. Both should be judged equally on that measure.

Quote from: Kilga

Delving into a bit of personality speculation, I'd say Zengar isn't like UK's temperment. UK is someone who would be more likely to ditch the plan, Zengar being new at this game too is more likely to follow whatever guidance he gets.

?lice Bl?ckb?rn

• The real Alice Blackbarn!
  • "OH DESIRE"
« Reply #620 on: September 05, 2009, 06:58:18 AM »
Augh have been falling back in this game more than expected. Anyway, I'm very wary of an informational lynch at this point, it's not really needed when we can do a proper one instead. My opinion on Edible is actually that he's Town! Or at least I don't think he's scum for his gambit. I think some of the other shit he's pulled like active lurking and general suspicion is bad, but I can see Town-Edible thinking that such a gambit would have been a Good Idea(TM) of how to determine if Sodium Selenate was actually a Townie Doctor(TM) or not.

Not sure what to think of K4U. Going to do a proper catchup in the morning when I'm not falling asleep.
"Oh, great. Another game where I get screwed by Kilga." ~ Carthrat

Kiro

« Reply #621 on: September 05, 2009, 08:13:08 AM »
Looped UFO's Stage 4 theme while doing the reread. I think it made it much more bearable, damn this theme is awesome. Will cut to the chase and:

##Vote Alice Margatroid

---

To review Suwako first: Suwako votes Serp in #110 asking why Serp is voting KGH for the roleclaim when Serp's answer at the time looks like a joke vote. Seems a bit overreactionary. Also preemptively answers a question from KGH that's directed at UK. May be worth something, maybe not. Suwako's #247 with some flips on hand actually looks really bad as he dismisses Zengar as nubTown and would "still go for a Hen lynch" but votes UK for picking Zengar because he's the easier target. It's not about being the easy target, but being more likely to be Scum which UK said earlier. In other words, a bad case.

As for Alice, his only real contribution is #398. Lots of recap in it, but at the end of it all, votes Sodium with a relatively simple reason; that he cheerleaded the Zengar wagon on. It could be argued that others did to some extent as well. So mentioning that alone doesn't feel like it's strong enough as you don't expand on it much more despite your observations of Zengar above your vote. So, it looks like a lot of effort, but probably would have received more scrutiny if it was the first vote on Sodium and not the 4th or whatever. Actually, Sodium himself seems to sum it up the best:

Alice: You have a lot of fun remixing my name, don't you? >_>

And Alice's replacement catchup post has nothing new! But it's a replacement catchup post.

I'm not seeing enough effort from your case on Sodium. And hell, Sodium spent a few posts waiting for Alice to post and that's all he decides to say about Alice? I don't believe he ever mentions Alice again. Doesn't want to argue back with a possible scum buddy eh?

---

My notes on everyone else are kinda more limited. To address the non-Sodium voters first: K4U is worrying, but it seems we can wait to see if she dies first. Rou also shouldn't be lynched today as I just think his making that kind of a claim doesn't fit from a Mafian's point of view. SK maybe, but that can wait. And my opinion on Edible is still the same as earlier in that I'm uneasy about it. Giving up like that does increase the chances of him dying significantly which as the potential last Mafian is just gg. Maybe he still will have to, but I'll push the Alice case over his.

For the rest: KGH could still be Scum, but Sodium does go to some serious lengths to get him lynched, beginning in #144 voting him to L-2. He even mentions Zengar a bit while doing so; and it is not certain if he had noticed umu voting Zengar 4 minutes before his post. This of course continues into Day 2.

Concerns about Kilga are still there, but on reread, he makes a lot of good posts. It's really all agreeable and I mirror them in many ways so it does look unreasonable I could push this lynch at all. We'd have to be at or near LYLO and the rest of K4U/Rou/Edible/Alice cleared or dead for it to be considered. UK looks just as good if not better than Kilga for mostly similar reasons (good points and sticking on to the proper lynch wagons better).

Pesco is a follower on votes which is slightly troubling. But he gets decent points in for #160. Also one of the first to take a good look at Zengar's reasoning for voting Serp. The scumhunting effort does look like it's there although not quite as much as Kilga or UK, but more than Alice, especially at more swingy times in the game. The switch from Sodium to KGH is a blemish along with his reasoning using a numbers comparison that really don't make much sense. Probably put him in the middle of the pack after Alice and possibly Edible if Town ends up resorting to that.

FinnKaenbyou

• Formerly Roukanken
  • blub blub nya
« Reply #622 on: September 05, 2009, 11:51:57 AM »
It's interesting to also note that Rou voted for K4U when he's claimed to vig her. What's going on here? The post reads like an effort to get a lynch. Why do that when you've guaranteed her death another way? My exchange with him sounded like he wanted a straight up lynch.
My initial thought wsa that if K4U was lynched anyway my vig might still stay quiet and I wouldn't have to worry about being a potential NK target. Later I realised that we probably had enough leverage to afford multiple kills and came out with the claim.

Augh have been falling back in this game more than expected. Anyway, I'm very wary of an informational lynch at this point, it's not really needed when we can do a proper one instead.
i don't like your lynch but im not going to bother suggesting anyone else

I'm not completely against an Alice lynch given his massive lack of content, but I will point out that he was actually present on both scum wagons. Sodium's attempt to discredit Alice's post also muddies the water.

More importantly, where the hell is Seniwac seriously

« Reply #623 on: September 05, 2009, 11:52:59 AM »
The "Silly Sleep Schedual" votecount

Kitten4u: Kilgamayan, Alice Margatroid, Kiro, Roukanken (L-5)
Edible?: Kitten4U, UncertainKitten, Roukanken, Pesco, Kilgamayan (L-1)
Khorneish Game Hen: Serpentarius (L-5)
Alice Margatroid: Kiro (L-5)

Edible? is still at L-1

@mod: Prod way overdue on Seniwac
Not really. According to my ruleset, he has until about 11:00 P.M. EST tonight before he needs to be prodded. A Quick overview of his recent posts shows he hasn't been on since before the phase change either. I will stay on top of this, however.

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
« Reply #624 on: September 05, 2009, 12:21:57 PM »
I'm sure Seniwac has posted elsewhere and is ignoring this place.

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #625 on: September 05, 2009, 01:30:52 PM »
Delving into a bit of personality speculation, I'd say Zengar isn't like UK's temperment. UK is someone who would be more likely to ditch the plan, Zengar being new at this game too is more likely to follow whatever guidance he gets.

But if I ditch the plan it sure as hell wouldn't be to claim scum :P.

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #626 on: September 05, 2009, 04:10:22 PM »
Not much new to say before I head out for most of the day. I wouldn't object at all to an Alice lynch - he's my #2 choice today behind Edible given K4U is theoretically toast and Roukan's ability can be exploited to town's advantage (and will be really easy to call him on if he's lying).

Roukan: Alice was not on the Zengar train - Suwako's vote sat squarely on UK when Day 1 ended.

FinnKaenbyou

• Formerly Roukanken
  • blub blub nya
« Reply #627 on: September 05, 2009, 04:16:57 PM »
Roukan: Alice was not on the Zengar train - Suwako's vote sat squarely on UK when Day 1 ended.
Agh, forgot that he replaced in for Suwako. -_-
For some reason I had it in my head that he was on Zengar. Never mind, I'm less nervous about targeting him now. Still think that since we've gone this far it's a pretty terrible idea not to lynch Edible, though.

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
« Reply #628 on: September 05, 2009, 04:18:51 PM »
Agh, forgot that he replaced in for Suwako. -_-
For some reason I had it in my head that he was on Zengar. Never mind, I'm less nervous about targeting him now. Still think that since we've gone this far it's a pretty terrible idea not to lynch Edible, though.

I hope you're not going to tell us at some stage that you forgot that you replaced someone too.

Looks like steamroll for the win at this rate.

Edible

• One part the F?hrer, one part the Pope
  • It's the inevitable return, baby
« Reply #629 on: September 05, 2009, 07:36:03 PM »
I'll stick my head in again after being out for most of last night and spending all day today waiting for new tires on my car.

Would it make more sense for Rou to target me tonight and lynch Alice, or lynch me and target Alice?

@Pesco: I don't really consider Rou having replaced for anyone, given Chen never posted.