Author Topic: [Art] Kaguya-hime's art thread - Ok...My first time to join here  (Read 8602 times)

kaguya_hime

• 気分上々々
[Art] Kaguya-hime's art thread - Ok...My first time to join here
« on: February 04, 2010, 10:57:51 AM »
らん/らん/る/
« Last Edit: February 08, 2010, 09:05:12 PM by Matsuri »

Gappy

• Oh...oh I was not ready for this.
  • It's only Logical....
Hi Kaguya-Hime, welcome to Alice's Artist Haven. I'm the board moderator, Gappy. I just modified your thread title a little. Everyone's required to tag their threads here, for clarity ^^ No worries though. Next time you start a thread here, just keep that in mind. Also, if you haven't already done so, please take some time to read the stickied rules.

That said, that's really beautiful art there. I have half a mind to modify the thread's title again and remove the 'poor artwork' bit XD It's good work so keep at it! No need for modesty here!

Enjoy your stay and we hope to see more from you ^^

慟哭と軋轢の黎明、苦吟を伴う歪な邂逅、翻然大悟

• 遊び心が齎す至高の不幸せと色褪せた歓喜
結婚してくd(ry

I'd like to see more stuff as well.
物凄く面白くないですね、皆さんは!^^

Gappy

• It's only Logical....
Ah, I forgot one other thing - no pictures bigger than 400x400 pixels please ^^;; If it's any bigger, please post a thumbnail to it. Can you please do that for your picture? Thanks ^^

慟哭と軋轢の黎明、苦吟を伴う歪な邂逅、翻然大悟

• 遊び心が齎す至高の不幸せと色褪せた歓喜
I am looking at your thread Gappy.
Then I went to look at Slaves thread.
Then I went to look at AF's thread.
There are pictures going over 1000 in dimension there.

Did you just make up this rule?
物凄く面白くないですね、皆さんは!^^

Moerin

• What's punk? It's an explosion of suppressed dissatisfaction.
  • It's the roar of the soul!

No, Gappy only just noticed it recently, and as such it hadn't been enforced at that point.

Also, that isn't bad at all, Kaggy~  I really look forward to seeing what else you can come up with~
The solution to all of life's problems!

#1 Rin Satsuki Fan~♥
"For hearts long lost and full of fright, for those alone in blackest night, accept our ring and join our fight... Love Conquers All -  with violet light!"

Slaves

• uHHH,
  • uHHHHHHHHHH,,,
yeah. and i don't think anyone really wants to go back and edit them all.

and your art looks soft and fluffy and i want to hug it.

really badlyyyy

Matsuri

and your art looks soft and fluffy and i want to hug it.

really badlyyyy

It's been a rule ever since I've been a member here at least, albeit one that hasn't been enforced until yesterday. It's a 'from now on' kind of thing, so anything already posted from February 2 and back will remain untouched. Normally I'd axe the OP's image to a link, but it looks like Gappy's already got this one covered.

Very cute, by the way. But yeah, if you could thumbnail it, please...

Rikter

• VVVVVVVVVVVVVVV
  • AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
My artworks worse. Trust me on this. Yours howerver is not horrible.

Hououin Kyouma

• KEEP YA GUNS ON!
  • ARE YOU READY, GUYS!?
    • When Posters Cry
My artworks worse. Trust me on this. Yours howerver is not horrible.
Dood, your Ramiel is awesome
"DUMBASS!" "I'd hit it" "Bear-sona~!" "Critical hits to the nads!" "What you're really asking is... "Will you please beat the **** out of me, Kanji?" "...I Gotta pee." ''Everydays great at your Junes~'' "You calling me a loser?"

Nine West

• Shrine maidens? Evil spirits? Magicians?
  • How wonderful!
I'll just say what others have already said and look forward to more cuddly art~

Gappy

• It's only Logical....

My apologies if it was so sudden, but please read this. As I said in that thread, I wasn't aware of it myself till just recently ^^;;

And no, I would never make up rules out of the blue. That's not my job XD

And I've replied to your PM as well. Thank you for sharing your concerns. I hope that PM addresses them ^^

You don't have to. It's not retroactive past the 3rd of February (which is when I started enforcing it in this forum)

It's been a rule ever since I've been a member here at least, albeit one that hasn't been enforced until yesterday. It's a 'from now on' kind of thing, so anything already posted from February 2 and back will remain untouched. Normally I'd axe the OP's image to a link, but it looks like Gappy's already got this one covered.

What Matsuri said.

I'll give Kaguya-hime until this evening GMT to reduce the OP pic to a thumbnail. Otherwise I will do it myself ^^ Sorry for the inconvenience.

♛ Apher-Forte

• Am I to go home...or shall I stay alone?
  • Forever lost at sea, a distant bell rings for me
    • Himitsu's NSFW Blog ~ contains NSFW material
I don't see what is poor about this work here, Kaguya-Hime

your lines are smooth, controlled and the work itself, though not outstanding like a work of a renaissance artist is certainly isn't poor.
I like the way you draw actually and hope to be able to see more.

(you and JT damn, I feel threatened)
  <-- my artwork thread, click me!
[ Find my cosplay photos here. ] OMG I HAVE TUMBLR FOLLOW PLZX Will You Remember Me... ?

kaguya_hime

• 気分上々々
Ah, I forgot one other thing - no pictures bigger than 400x400 pixels please ^^;; If it's any bigger, please post a thumbnail to it. Can you please do that for your picture? Thanks ^^

hmm,you see,I don't have a long time to learn English ,so,very often I can't manage to express myself well in this language,also including some words you said to me@.@
if you'll excuse my misunderstandings,sometiones.
But I'll have more practice.^ ^
I've just modified the size of picture,is that ok?

Matsuri

Re: [Art] Kaguya-hime's art thread - Ok...My first time to join here
« Reply #14 on: February 08, 2010, 08:59:04 PM »
Still too large. I'll take it down a little bit more.

Note: From now on, there's no need to resize the picture itself! Fortunately, I saved it before you shrunk it, and I've now edited your post so the smaller image shows, but you'll get the original when you click it.

All you really have to do to make sure the image is the proper size is type [img height=400] or [img width=400] depending on whichever side is longer, and it will auto-resize for you.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2010, 09:04:42 PM by Matsuri »

Re: [Art] Kaguya-hime's art thread - Ok...My first time to join here
« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2010, 12:00:21 AM »
All you really have to do to make sure the image is the proper size is type [img height=400] or [img width=400] depending on whichever side is longer, and it will auto-resize for you.

._.