Author Topic: Replay version of 東方海恵堂 ~ Marine Benefit.(unoffical)  (Read 4200 times)

made by RIRI
put ".exe"  and folder "replay" into the original game folder.
use .exe to start the game.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/vsvb0o4hw9jmi04/MarineBenefit-replay1.5.rar

tip:
1. .exe file is based on Chinese version. It fits any .dxa files , but you may see garbled texts and spell names.
2. if you want to read replays of "practice mode" , you must play that stage once.(practice→lunatic→stage 4→menu→replay→stage 4 lunatic replays)
3. no replay skip or select replay stage.
4. dialog skip button is changed to "ctrl", "Z" is disabled during dialogs.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2016, 12:02:58 AM by rsy_type1 »

Uruwi

• Nightmare of Torrential Precipitation
  • 478 million goober
Re: Replay version of 東方海恵堂 ~ Marine Benefit.(unoffical)
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2016, 06:26:34 AM »
One question: how?
foo = foldl $ flip ($)
Highest difficulty 1CCed for each game, by shot type in the original order. (-: never 1CCed on any difficulty, or never used; E: easy, N: normal, H: hard, L / U: lunatic / unreal.)
EoSD [NNNE] PCB [EE--N-] IN [NEEE + Ex Border] PoFV [Mystia N, Mystia E no charge] MoF [EN--H- + Ex Marisa B] SA [N-----] UFO [----EN] TD [NENE] DDC [EE-EHE + Ex Marisa B & Sakuya A] LoLK [PD --N- Legacy ---N] EE [N- + Ex Yabusame] EMS [N-- + Ex Yabusame] RMI [NHN + Ex YaoSuku]
Avelantis (demo) Easy YuukiB 426,077,200

« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2016, 07:21:17 AM »
One question: how?
put it into original game folder, start .exe

« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2016, 05:52:54 PM »
Tried it, game freezes every time I capture a spellcard. I've tried standard, Extra, and Omniverse, all had the same problem.

MB with replays would be amazing in theory, and might actually get me playing it again, but no I'm not bombing every single attack and calling it a run. This is MB, not MoF.

« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2016, 12:04:35 AM »
Tried it, game freezes every time I capture a spellcard.

fixed, sorry for that.

Uruwi

• Nightmare of Torrential Precipitation
  • 478 million goober
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2016, 05:54:08 AM »
No, how was this made?
foo = foldl $ flip ($)
Highest difficulty 1CCed for each game, by shot type in the original order. (-: never 1CCed on any difficulty, or never used; E: easy, N: normal, H: hard, L / U: lunatic / unreal.)
EoSD [NNNE] PCB [EE--N-] IN [NEEE + Ex Border] PoFV [Mystia N, Mystia E no charge] MoF [EN--H- + Ex Marisa B] SA [N-----] UFO [----EN] TD [NENE] DDC [EE-EHE + Ex Marisa B & Sakuya A] LoLK [PD --N- Legacy ---N] EE [N- + Ex Yabusame] EMS [N-- + Ex Yabusame] RMI [NHN + Ex YaoSuku]
Avelantis (demo) Easy YuukiB 426,077,200

« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2016, 01:36:21 PM »
Coding by dissembler
It takes a lot of effort,though

« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2016, 07:57:14 PM »
Tried it, game freezes every time I capture a spellcard. I've tried standard, Extra, and Omniverse, all had the same problem.

MB with replays would be amazing in theory, and might actually get me playing it again, but no I'm not bombing every single attack and calling it a run. This is MB, not MoF.
I`m sorry that I uploaded wrong file.The problem has been fixed now. Try 1.5

« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2016, 01:21:31 AM »
Tried it. Seems to work well. Good job on this, and thanks for making the effort.

Just a couple of caveats:

- The replays don't show what the FPS was when the replay was being made, making it possible for, say, a 40 FPS run to be passed off as legitimate. This isn't a deal breaker since it's fairly easy to tell when someone's cheating anyway, and there are ways to trick the in-game FPS counter in the canon games, but I still thought it was worth pointing out.
- The game seemed to lag a lot more than I remember. This one might just be me, since my computer is utter garbage these days, so I'd really appreciate other players testing this out for confirmation.

« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2016, 08:16:05 PM »
yeah I tried that, But it seems that too hard for me .
I dont have the source code .It`s very hard to code something
Anyway,This is a fangame.I dont think anyone will scoring this,
And I think those who play this game will be hoest enough.

« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2016, 08:18:06 PM »
Tried it. Seems to work well. Good job on this, and thanks for making the effort.

Just a couple of caveats:

- The replays don't show what the FPS was when the replay was being made, making it possible for, say, a 40 FPS run to be passed off as legitimate. This isn't a deal breaker since it's fairly easy to tell when someone's cheating anyway, and there are ways to trick the in-game FPS counter in the canon games, but I still thought it was worth pointing out.
- The game seemed to lag a lot more than I remember. This one might just be me, since my computer is utter garbage these days, so I'd really appreciate other players testing this out for confirmation.
And this game wasn`t code well. I tried to make the replay boost faster but it simply cant because the code is too    unefficient