~Beyond the Border~ > Daiyousei's Cold Storage
CPSS7: Embodiment of Secret Santa REVEAL POSTED
(1/117) > >>
Santa Hakurei:
Welcome once again to all you good little boys and girls to yet another installment of the "famed" MotK CPSS.  This will be the seventh year it has happened and it's only just now adopting a Touhou theme, so I would appreciate some leniency this year with the numbers not being perfect.  I, Santa Hakurei, am overjoyed that I have once again been chosen to run this most wonderful of wondrous events!  Every year I aim to not only improve on last year's event but also to run the best event yet, so I hope you will all contribute this year and make this Christmas a truly merry one!

For those of you who have never participated, it's really very simple: Sign up and you'll be assigned a partner, then buy a present for them and mail it off.  In return you'll get a present from somewhere else around the world!

If you want to sign up, please PM me (Santa Hakurei) the following information with the subject "CPSS sign-up" by Sunday 11/15/15:
Full name:
Address (including country):
Email:
Are you willing to ship international? Yes/No (US residents only)
Willing to receive NSFW presents? Yes/No
MotKers you exchange with:
(Optional) T-shirt size
(Optional) 5 things you like (if you're afraid no one knows what you like (NO GUARANTEE you'll get anything from that list))

[vic]Note: Please give your address as it would appear on a letter to reach you.  Every country does addresses differently so please ensure that it is correct.[/vic]  Hey!  What are you doing in the first post?  You're not the one making the decisions anymore since you couldn't be trusted!  Now shoo, you can have the next post.

IMPORTANT: This year, we have added a line on the form for you to list fellow MotK'ers that you exchange gifts with independent of CPSS.  Adding someone's name to this list will eliminate them from being matched with you.  However, in the spirit of Christmas please only use this this option for good; do not use this to eliminate people you don't want to exchange with for petty reasons.  This is my time of the year to relax and I don't want to be forced to solve an incident on you!  You don't need to list the people you have sent/received from in past CPSS exchanges as we have all of those records (assuming you have not changed your forum name!)

Important dates to note (Dates are for US Eastern Standard Time, i.e. GMT-5.  Adjust for your country accordingly):
11/15/2015 - Deadline to sign up
11/16/2015 - Partners assigned
12/07/2015 - Last date to ship International
12/15/2015 - Last date to ship USPS First Class Mail
12/25/2015 - Open your gift and post what you got

A few important rules to keep in mind:
1. Tracking is required!
2. When you ship your package, PM me (Santa Hakurei) with the topic "Package shipped" and provide the tracking number.
3. If sending USPS international then the customs number is the tracking number
4. If you don't send a present you will be BANNED!
5. If you miss ANY deadline, please PM me with a timeline on when you can ship the package out.  Starting this communication means saving yourself from being banned.
6. That said, do your best to ship before the international deadline as packages have been stuck in customs for lengthy periods in the past.

FAQ:

Participants:
[*]Arashi
[*]aUsernameIsFineToo
[*]Chaore
[*]Dorakyura
[*]Drake
[*]dyril
[*]Edible
[*]Firestorm29
[*]HakureiSM
[*]Helepolis
[*]hungrybookworm
[*]Jana
[*]Jeremie
[*]jq1790
[*]Kiro
[*]Labuto
[*]Mea
[*]MJP
[*]Moogs Parfait
[*]NekoNekoRex
[*]N-Forza
[*]Nietz
[*]Nobu
[*]pasu
[*]Pesco
[*]Puffy
[*]Purvis
[*]PX
[*]Raikaria
[*]Reddyne
[*]RuneDevros
[*]Sect
[*]Shadow1176
[*]SirSlarty
[*]Spotty Ren
[*]Tamashii Kanjou
[*]Tengukami
[*]triangles
[*]Vento
[*]Vic Viper
[*]Vyrien
[*]YJ
[*]Your Everyday NEET
[*]yuyukos
[*]Zent
[*]Zirene

Total: 46
Reports: 46 / 46
Rin Kagamine:
First thread here, Second thread here, Third thread here, Fourth thread here, Fifth thread here, and Sixth thread (last year's) here.

*Angel by Sarah McLachlan playing in background* Customs Hell is a real place that many packages find themselves every year.  The good news is that you can help.  For the low price of only 0 cents a day, you can meet your shipping deadline and help save another international package from Customs Hell.  Please, won't you help?

HEY TRIANGLES LOOK WHAT I DID!!!
Tamashii Kanjou:
Signed up, once again. Hope that it'll be a brilliant year as always~ <3
Spotty Len:
Of course I'm in again.

Though if I get a certain DVD again I'll stab somebody.
triangles:

--- Quote from: Rin Kagamine on November 01, 2015, 04:12:51 PM ---
HEY TRIANGLES LOOK WHAT I DID!!!

--- End quote ---

YES GOOD YOU DID THE THING AND WIN THE PRIZE OF ME NOT FUSSING IN MY FIRST POST :toot: :toot:
Navigation
Message Index
Next page

Go to full version