Author Topic: [Art] Rangoinim's Photoshawps - Stream over  (Read 54894 times)

Zork787

• Mami Mami Mamizou~
  • Her tail is so fluffy~
Re: [Art] Rangoinim's Photoshawps
« Reply #60 on: December 13, 2012, 02:29:35 AM »
Speaking of Requests, what happened to mine? :V
Livestream Artstreams|Youtube
3DS Friend Code: 0748-2156-8970

Rangoinim

• OM NOM NOM NOM NOM
« Reply #61 on: December 13, 2012, 02:47:12 AM »
Speaking of Requests, what happened to mine? :V

Nothing. It's sitting there, waiting to be done.

I don't run on a time schedule; it's solely based on my creative drive and my free time. I italicized the second one because school and life are kinda sucking that up at the moment. It's why I did everybody's request on the weekend; I have free time then. So I ask that you wait patiently as I get many requests (I have other forums with request threads) and they are all done over the weekend. I did six last week, with Mr. Pasuhead being the sixth.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not angry, I just have a lot to do right now with school and I don't puke creativity; it's sporadic for me, like everybody else. So unless you want something horribly rushed or to wait an extra few days for it (I've spent 8 hours staring at Photoshop with no inspiration before, it's not fun), I ask that you be patient and wait for it. Everybody else got theirs, you will get yours too. Promise.

Zork787

• Mami Mami Mamizou~
  • Her tail is so fluffy~
« Reply #62 on: December 13, 2012, 02:54:08 AM »
Nothing. It's sitting there, waiting to be done.

I don't run on a time schedule; it's solely based on my creative drive and my free time. I italicized the second one because school and life are kinda sucking that up at the moment. It's why I did everybody's request on the weekend; I have free time then. So I ask that you wait patiently as I get many requests (I have other forums with request threads) and they are all done over the weekend. I did six last week, with Mr. Pasuhead being the sixth.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not angry, I just have a lot to do right now with school and I don't puke creativity; it's sporadic for me, like everybody else. So unless you want something horribly rushed or to wait an extra few days for it (I've spent 8 hours staring at Photoshop with no inspiration before, it's not fun), I ask that you be patient and wait for it. Everybody else got theirs, you will get yours too. Promise.
Ah ok, and I appologise if I sounded like I was complaining or something, which I wasn't, I just wasn't too sure if I had been forgotten or something as it wouldn't have been the first time that that's happend to me before so I just wanted to be sure  :derp: Buy aye, just take your time and all that good stuff that gets your creative juices flowing!

marukyuu

• "Why always ATAI?"
  • The strongest striker...?
« Reply #63 on: December 13, 2012, 08:49:30 AM »
Yes, but it will be the most elaborate pink background EVER
Oh, no, I'm allergic to pink  :ohdear:

* marukyuu watches warmly until it is ready
<-- Sig by Suikama

Rangoinim

• OM NOM NOM NOM NOM
« Reply #64 on: December 15, 2012, 09:55:48 PM »
Ah ok, and I appologise if I sounded like I was complaining or something, which I wasn't, I just wasn't too sure if I had been forgotten or something as it wouldn't have been the first time that that's happend to me before so I just wanted to be sure  :derp: Buy aye, just take your time and all that good stuff that gets your creative juices flowing!

Is done.

[attach=1]

I knew there was no way in Makai I was going to be able to render that so I went for the enhancement approach. Tried to make it look less like BWUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH (that's totally the Master Spark noise) and more like BWUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. I think I did that decently.

If you want anything changed, let me know~

AnonymousPondScum

« Reply #65 on: December 15, 2012, 11:15:29 PM »
Doctor Kirisamigonapus?

Rangoinim

• OM NOM NOM NOM NOM
« Reply #66 on: December 16, 2012, 05:57:00 AM »
Doctor Kirisamigonapus?

Essentially, only with more UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH instead of AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.

Zork787

• Mami Mami Mamizou~
  • Her tail is so fluffy~
« Reply #67 on: December 17, 2012, 02:18:04 AM »

Rangoinim

• OM NOM NOM NOM NOM
« Reply #68 on: December 17, 2012, 04:07:35 AM »
Oh, no, I'm allergic to pink  :ohdear:

* marukyuu watches warmly until it is ready

I just kinda sorta realized that you never gave me your resolution so I don't know what size to make it so yeah

Eet eez amazing!

Glad you enjoyed it! I tried to add as much BWUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH as possible.

marukyuu

• "Why always ATAI?"
« Reply #69 on: December 17, 2012, 08:48:08 AM »
I just kinda sorta realized that you never gave me your resolution so I don't know what size to make it so yeah
Sorry, it kind of slipped my mind. :V
It's 1366x768. Thanks for reminding me.
<-- Sig by Suikama

Rangoinim

• OM NOM NOM NOM NOM
« Reply #70 on: December 17, 2012, 09:16:31 AM »
Sorry, it kind of slipped my mind. :V
It's 1366x768. Thanks for reminding me.

No prabs. You'll have to wait a bit though; it's 3 AM here. A bit being tomorrow, I should say.

marukyuu

• "Why always ATAI?"
« Reply #71 on: December 17, 2012, 09:22:35 AM »
No problem. I can even wait a bit longer if you need more time. Thanks again!
<-- Sig by Suikama

Rangoinim

• OM NOM NOM NOM NOM
« Reply #72 on: December 17, 2012, 09:43:22 AM »

Might just livestream it when I get home; I'll post here if I do and you guys are interested.

Rangoinim

• OM NOM NOM NOM NOM
« Reply #73 on: December 18, 2012, 06:52:09 AM »

[attach=1]

Ironically "simple" is rather difficult for me to do, but I did my best. Hope you like it~

marukyuu

• "Why always ATAI?"
« Reply #74 on: December 18, 2012, 08:53:27 AM »
Ironically "simple" is rather difficult for me to do, but I did my best. Hope you like it~
I see what you mean. The background is a tiny little bit too busy, but it looks very good nonetheless.

You did an impressive job with this wallpaper. Thank you very much!
<-- Sig by Suikama

Rangoinim

• OM NOM NOM NOM NOM
« Reply #75 on: December 18, 2012, 11:59:35 AM »
I see what you mean. The background is a tiny little bit too busy, but it looks very good nonetheless.

You did an impressive job with this wallpaper. Thank you very much!

I'm open to edits if you want any changes made. Ask and you shall receive~

marukyuu

• "Why always ATAI?"
« Reply #76 on: December 18, 2012, 01:07:33 PM »
I'm open to edits if you want any changes made. Ask and you shall receive~
I think the wallpaper is very good as it is. Making the curvy star patterns in the background a tad smaller would make it perfect, though :V
Once again, thanks!
<-- Sig by Suikama

Rangoinim

• OM NOM NOM NOM NOM
« Reply #77 on: December 18, 2012, 11:27:22 PM »
I think the wallpaper is very good as it is. Making the curvy star patterns in the background a tad smaller would make it perfect, though :V
Once again, thanks!

[attach=1]
[attach=2]

I added an alternate version with no lines, if that suits your fancy. Lemme know if there's any more changes you'd like~

Also, just curious, but would you guys be interested in me livestreaming? Just curious; I livestream for some other friends anyway so I wouldn't mind hopping in and informing you guys too.

AnonymousPondScum

« Reply #78 on: December 18, 2012, 11:33:12 PM »
I'd be interested in watching! (Once I get out of school in a week, anyway. :V )

Ikari

• I'm just so charismatic
  • It's turning into derp
« Reply #79 on: December 18, 2012, 11:42:13 PM »
I would be, if it fits with my timezone and all :P

I've seen a video of your work and it's pretty interesting.

marukyuu

• "Why always ATAI?"
« Reply #80 on: December 19, 2012, 12:02:26 AM »
[attach=1]
[attach=2]

I added an alternate version with no lines, if that suits your fancy. Lemme know if there's any more changes you'd like~

Also, just curious, but would you guys be interested in me livestreaming? Just curious; I livestream for some other friends anyway so I wouldn't mind hopping in and informing you guys too.
No more changes, I think I've bugged you enough :V
Both versions are, simply put, perfect. The alternate version is brighter and cleaner, but I don't mind the lines, since I see no negative effect on the visibility of icons and text.
Awesome job! I can't thank you enough for this.

As for the livestream, I'd be glad to watch it, time zones permitting.
<-- Sig by Suikama

draganuv15

« Reply #81 on: December 19, 2012, 05:34:57 PM »
Could I get a siggy of this Yuno image? (if you can't do this one I can get another) it was a request someone did for me I want siggyfied ;_;

http://i.imgur.com/gO4QE.png

AnonymousPondScum

« Reply #82 on: December 19, 2012, 09:27:42 PM »
Uhhh, Rango? It seems there's a hit-limit even for offsite-linked URLS through the randomizer. :V

Rangoinim

• OM NOM NOM NOM NOM
« Reply #83 on: December 20, 2012, 04:58:23 PM »
I'd be interested in watching! (Once I get out of school in a week, anyway. :V )

Speaking of school, today is my last day. I'll be free for Christmas break real soon.

I would be, if it fits with my timezone and all :P

I've seen a video of your work and it's pretty interesting.

Whythankyou.

No more changes, I think I've bugged you enough :V
Both versions are, simply put, perfect. The alternate version is brighter and cleaner, but I don't mind the lines, since I see no negative effect on the visibility of icons and text.
Awesome job! I can't thank you enough for this.

As for the livestream, I'd be glad to watch it, time zones permitting.

You flatter me, good sir. Also good to know, I'll notify you guys the next time I start livestreaming.

Could I get a siggy of this Yuno image? (if you can't do this one I can get another) it was a request someone did for me I want siggyfied ;_;

It's a bit out of my comfort zone to be perfectly honest, but I'll see what I can do with it.

Uhhh, Rango? It seems there's a hit-limit even for offsite-linked URLS through the randomizer. :V

Sorry. >:
Try this: http://signavatar.com/

Might work better for you.

Rangoinim

• OM NOM NOM NOM NOM
« Reply #84 on: January 02, 2013, 12:36:55 PM »

I PROMISE I DIDN'T FORGET

Hope you like it, and lemme know if you want anything changed.

Edit: Switched to a URL because the attachment wasn't displaying the transparency.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2013, 01:03:11 PM by Rangoinim »

draganuv15

« Reply #85 on: January 04, 2013, 07:09:42 PM »
I PROMISE I DIDN'T FORGET

Hope you like it, and lemme know if you want anything changed.

Edit: Switched to a URL because the attachment wasn't displaying the transparency.
Oh hey there you are let's see wh-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

all my loves ;_; I gives to you

Rangoinim

• OM NOM NOM NOM NOM
« Reply #86 on: January 05, 2013, 06:57:10 AM »
Oh hey there you are let's see wh-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

all my loves ;_; I gives to you

For a little while there I was worried you had forgotten about this thread and it would have gone to waste. Either way, I'm glad you enjoyed it.

draganuv15

« Reply #87 on: January 05, 2013, 02:47:30 PM »
For a little while there I was worried you had forgotten about this thread and it would have gone to waste. Either way, I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Nah I just had trouble finding it. But it is really nice ;w;

Terrabreak

• The worst thing that can happen is we all die~
  • The power of science!
« Reply #88 on: January 11, 2013, 10:01:08 AM »
Welp...
Im going to be on the hospital for a few days so I tought It would be a good idea to make a request to you, Rangorin
I will not be able to logg in either so I leave any kind of effects or anything up to your taste.

Let's see, excuse if Im too direct about it
I would like a signature with this image, mostly focusing on his face, but I would like it a bit darker. I would like it to have written the words "Welcome to the league of Draven!" on it.

I dont know if this is too hard, but if its, please ignore it. I thought about taking the draven on this image (the character in the middle), make it a bit smaller, make any of the bottom corners of the signature even more darker and add him there. If its too hard or doesnt look too well please dont do it :/

Emmm... I really dont know if I should say "please" or "good luck" so Im going to say
Good luck, Please~
see ya in some days~
Never forget.... those good old times~

marukyuu

• "Why always ATAI?"
« Reply #89 on: January 11, 2013, 01:42:13 PM »
As I promised in your birthday thread, I'm here to make another wallpaper request. So, would you please make my secondary screen awesome? :V

I'd like you to work your magic with this cute Nue.
This time I'll let you go wild with effects, brushes and whatever your tools of the trade are. The only restriction is: no text.
The screen resolution is 1366 x 768.

Thanks in advance!
<-- Sig by Suikama