Author Topic: Sakuya Quest 16 - A Z-Machine Adventure  (Read 90675 times)

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
Re: Sakuya Quest 16 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #90 on: August 29, 2018, 01:06:45 AM »
> Shrug.
> "That is what your future self told me, Lady Houraisan."

>"Perhaps she was mistaken?" Kaguya says. "But, it's not important right now."

>_

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #91 on: August 29, 2018, 01:18:14 AM »
> "She was clearly convinced it was true, at least. She said that it meant everything she did to come here was ultimately meaningless. So, between that..."
> Gesture around the room.
> "...and losing everyone important to her, she decided to freeze everything for eternity. Using her abilities..."
> Pull out our watch.
> "...and this."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #92 on: August 29, 2018, 01:25:19 AM »
> "She was clearly convinced it was true, at least. She said that it meant everything she did to come here was ultimately meaningless. So, between that..."
> Gesture around the room.
> "...and losing everyone important to her, she decided to freeze everything for eternity. Using her abilities..."
> Pull out our watch.
> "...and this."

>The room is quiet.
>After a moment, Kaguya says, "Go on, please."

>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #93 on: August 29, 2018, 01:27:45 AM »
> "She summoned my watch to the future somehow. Whatever she did dragged m along with it, which was apparently not expected, and was capable of being dispelled by Sage Yakumo."

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #94 on: August 29, 2018, 01:39:13 AM »
> "She summoned my watch to the future somehow. Whatever she did dragged m along with it, which was apparently not expected, and was capable of being dispelled by Sage Yakumo."

>"That's very-" Eirin starts, before Kaguya raises a finger, quieting her.
>"Carry on, please," the Princess says.

>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #95 on: August 29, 2018, 01:47:03 AM »
> "It took me some time, but I did eventually find her, as a guest of a kingdom in a new, far-off region of Gensokyo. It would seem that, whatever she did to summon my watch, the kingdom had found it first and stored it in their treasure vault, along with a number of other valuables, including those gems. We took advantage of a number of battles to sneak our way over to the vault and she retrieved my watch, using it to freeze everything except for myself, at which point she told me what she was doing and why she was doing it. A battle ensued, and...I cannot lie, I would not have been able to stop her before I would have been frozen in time as well. It was only because I presented the opportunity to return to this time and prevent at least some of the misfortune that had befallen her that she let me go."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #96 on: August 29, 2018, 01:50:50 AM »
> "It took me some time, but I did eventually find her, as a guest of a kingdom in a new, far-off region of Gensokyo. It would seem that, whatever she did to summon my watch, the kingdom had found it first and stored it in their treasure vault, along with a number of other valuables, including those gems. We took advantage of a number of battles to sneak our way over to the vault and she retrieved my watch, using it to freeze everything except for myself, at which point she told me what she was doing and why she was doing it. A battle ensued, and...I cannot lie, I would not have been able to stop her before I would have been frozen in time as well. It was only because I presented the opportunity to return to this time and prevent at least some of the misfortune that had befallen her that she let me go."

>"You must've been going easy on her," Mokou says. "You've beaten us both before."
>"I am...inclined to agree," says Kaguya. "But let's set that aside. You are saying that I was attempting to do all this? It's a little troubling..."

>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #97 on: August 29, 2018, 01:59:59 AM »
> "It had been a long couple of days, and I was not entirely combat-equipped. To say nothing of the low time limit...Regardless, that is why I have asked all of you here, so I can hold up my end of the deal, and hopefully prevent you from needing to pull my watch or myself through time again."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #98 on: August 29, 2018, 02:06:27 AM »
> "It had been a long couple of days, and I was not entirely combat-equipped. To say nothing of the low time limit...Regardless, that is why I have asked all of you here, so I can hold up my end of the deal, and hopefully prevent you from needing to pull my watch or myself through time again."

>"And what is that going to entail?" Mokou says.

>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #99 on: August 29, 2018, 02:35:11 AM »
> "Avoiding what drove her to that state in the first place, I suppose. In your particular case, Miss Fujiwara, I guess it would be as simple as not getting yourself sealed away by Higan, or anywhere else. With all due respect, of course."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #100 on: August 29, 2018, 02:48:47 AM »
> "Avoiding what drove her to that state in the first place, I suppose. In your particular case, Miss Fujiwara, I guess it would be as simple as not getting yourself sealed away by Higan, or anywhere else. With all due respect, of course."

>"Don't you tell me what to do," Mokou grumbles.
>"Mokou!" Keine says, giving her a look.
>"I'll get sealed away at Higan if I damn well feel like it," Mokou mutters.

>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #101 on: August 29, 2018, 02:49:56 AM »
> Shrug.
> "You asked, I answered."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #102 on: August 29, 2018, 02:52:26 AM »
> Shrug.
> "You asked, I answered."

>"I'm not making any promises," Mokou says.

>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #103 on: August 29, 2018, 02:56:28 AM »
> "Well, with Miss Kamishirasawa avoiding the accident in the library, hopefully you will not be prompted to try it in the first place anyway."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #104 on: August 29, 2018, 03:08:51 AM »
> "Well, with Miss Kamishirasawa avoiding the accident in the library, hopefully you will not be prompted to try it in the first place anyway."

>Mokou doesn't reply.
>"And I assume," Eirin says, "If what you say comes to pass, I am going to need to check in on things on Earth somewhat often."

>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #105 on: August 29, 2018, 03:19:49 AM »
> "That will probably help, at the very least."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #106 on: August 29, 2018, 03:50:47 AM »
> "That will probably help, at the very least."

>"Obviously, I cannot make any promises, either," says Eirin. "But rather than stubbornness, it is because I cannot say what happened to cause that to begin with. Whatever may happen, though, I will make some effort."

>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #107 on: August 29, 2018, 10:31:06 AM »
> "Of course."

Branneg Xy

• ^UP http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html ^
    • (FREE) LINKEDIN PROFILE
« Reply #108 on: August 29, 2018, 02:38:05 PM »
> "Indeed, and I thank Miss Kamishirasawa for that. Please, everyone, come with me."
> Lead the group of five inside. If it would be permissible to bring them to Remilia's studio just to quickly stop and add Remilia to our group before a proper meeting, head to said studio. If guests should not bother Remilia in her studio, however, then take them to the sitting room closest to the studio.
/// Now,or at least before the gathering has ended, could be a good opportunity to try and invite Remi over and let her join in,keep her up to speed and even contribute in some  way. She was not adverse at all and even if refused because busy about"putteringing in her studio",it would be nice and proper in at least better preparing them (Sakuya and Remi ,mainly) to be filled in for those useful ,a few more somand a few less so,matters related AND unrelated to this gathering. There is also a "sort-of Alliance between SDM and Eientei without making and enemy out of Mokou" , which began in a previous A-Z Quest ,but it is best to first get clarifications and pephaps even references about that .
  :) The best for last: Great Thanks to everyone who is driving on ,partecipating,reading,etc."Rumia's and Mystia's  :D RPG sections" and Great Prayers and Wishes for a wonderful Summer and Life  :) //

>Wait a bit if anyone intervenes ( = Purvis' response :3 )..
> If not or when that is resolved : recall and reckon if Mistress Remilia expressed at least some willingness or interest to join in on this meeting and,or to possibly interact with such guests that have been considered yours.
> (OOC . Ref. and pointers are kindly appreciated too .OOC) Recall and reckon the happenings and existence,alongside theirhistory and details, of a "sort-of Alliance between ours and the Eientei Mansion and group without gaining troubles with Mokou Fujiwara".
>Drawing from all our experiences,bonds and initiative, what would be a proper and convincing enough approach,maybe arrangements,for the Mistress with this kind of group or a small part off it under this uncommon conditions?
^^^^ http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html  " 西行寺幽々子の強奪!!隣の晩御飯 " ->>>
" Yuyuko Saigyouji 's "Uslurpation" !! Dinner is Next ".
( Possibilities of ENGrish ) ^^^^ .

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #109 on: August 29, 2018, 07:18:42 PM »
> "Of course."

>Eirin looks toward Kaguya.
>"It is difficult to believe..." the princess says at length.
>"Wait, no it isn't," say Mokou. "Eirin there even knew about that weird mergy thing your rabbit's jewels just did! There's no way you're saying you guys haven't messed with this before!"
>"I've not forgotten, either," Keine says, her voice polite.
>"That's not what I mean," Kaguya says, frowning. "There's really nothing I can say to any of this."

>Wait a bit if anyone intervenes ( = Purvis' response :3 )..
> If not or when that is resolved : recall and reckon if Mistress Remilia expressed at least some willingness or interest to join in on this meeting and,or to possibly interact with such guests that have been considered yours.
> (OOC . Ref. and pointers are kindly appreciated too .OOC) Recall and reckon the happenings and existence,alongside theirhistory and details, of a "sort-of Alliance between ours and the Eientei Mansion and group without gaining troubles with Mokou Fujiwara".
>Drawing from all our experiences,bonds and initiative, what would be a proper and convincing enough approach,maybe arrangements,for the Mistress with this kind of group or a small part off it under this uncommon conditions?

>This is hard to predict. On one hand, Remilia seems content to leave things in your hands. On the other, she is something of a mother hen, and definitely enjoys meddling.
>Eientei and Scarlet Devil Mansion have been fairly close for some time now. Realistically, little comes of this except for some extra guests for one side or the other on holidays and gifts exchanged every so often, but in every "official" way, the two are allied.

>_

Suwako Moriya

• Hey you with the pretty face
  • Welcome to the human race!
« Reply #110 on: August 29, 2018, 07:42:07 PM »
> "I would offer more information if I had it, Lady Houraisan."
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #111 on: August 29, 2018, 07:50:23 PM »
> "I would offer more information if I had it, Lady Houraisan."

>She nods. "I understand."

>_

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #112 on: August 29, 2018, 08:10:30 PM »
> "For what it is worth, I got the distinct feeling that you did not really want to do what you were doing, but that you felt driven to it by lack of other reasonable alternatives. That would certainly explain why you were willing to depend on me doing this instead of simply letting what you were doing finish."
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #113 on: August 29, 2018, 08:32:31 PM »
> "For what it is worth, I got the distinct feeling that you did not really want to do what you were doing, but that you felt driven to it by lack of other reasonable alternatives. That would certainly explain why you were willing to depend on me doing this instead of simply letting what you were doing finish."

>"That is some solace, I suppose," Kaguya says. "Thank you. I am not sure what I can tell you, however, that would hold any meaning."

>_

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #114 on: August 29, 2018, 08:35:23 PM »
> "Well, truth be told, I imagine I will be long gone before any of this becomes truly relevant. This was more for all your sakes than mine, as nice as it would be to not have to worry about getting pulling into the future again."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #115 on: August 29, 2018, 09:00:16 PM »
> "Well, truth be told, I imagine I will be long gone before any of this becomes truly relevant. This was more for all your sakes than mine, as nice as it would be to not have to worry about getting pulling into the future again."

>"I can imagine," Eirin says. "I think there's no real guarantee any of us can make. But if anything like you say comes to past, I shall do my best not to let the Princess stray too far from my attention for too long."

>_

« Reply #116 on: August 29, 2018, 09:55:19 PM »
>"Or destroy the entire world."
My old avatars: Old ass turtle, Unzan - Second and Current Avatar by the talented Aoshi-shi

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #117 on: August 29, 2018, 10:11:29 PM »
Dude what don't be rude

> Hold up on saying that.
> Instead: "That is all anyone can ask of any of you, I think. Unpleasant potential futures have been laid out; it is up to you all how you wish to avoid them, if you even do."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #118 on: August 29, 2018, 10:53:16 PM »
>"Or destroy the entire world."
Dude what don't be rude

> Hold up on saying that.
> Instead: "That is all anyone can ask of any of you, I think. Unpleasant potential futures have been laid out; it is up to you all how you wish to avoid them, if you even do."

>You consider saying something sharp to a person who hasn't actually done anything yet, but hold back out of good sense.
>Kaguya nods. "I think that summarizes it quite well," Keine says.

>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #119 on: August 29, 2018, 11:32:25 PM »
> "Indeed. I cannot think of anything more to say to you all as a group. There is, however, one last thing I should tell Lady Houraisan in private."