Author Topic: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33  (Read 179882 times)

Monarda

• Tactician that has a soft spot for cuteness.
  • Art by Amibazh
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
« Reply #990 on: June 12, 2017, 09:16:30 PM »
>Do we feel any heavier too ?

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #991 on: June 12, 2017, 09:39:44 PM »
>In addition to this, is it felt by only prime, or every manifestation at once? (Don't parse if either takes any time.)

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
« Reply #992 on: June 12, 2017, 10:59:04 PM »
>In addition to this, is it felt by only prime, or every manifestation at once? (Don't parse if either takes any time.)
> You do not.
>_

Tashi

• Charming Devil!
  • For all of my life... A stranger I remain.
« Reply #993 on: June 12, 2017, 11:07:22 PM »
//Lol. Didn't noticed that the commands Kirby and I sent were actually the same thing. Ah, that mental lapses...

//I have the slight feeling that the fusees are going to experiment a birth, even if they don't have any child. For me, that might be the bad feeling, or the one I previously stated, which is our family being crushed (or our house, to add) due to the incoming new tree.
ALL HAIL PROPOSALING-SAMA. SURPRISE FOR HIM.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #994 on: June 12, 2017, 11:26:05 PM »
>Was quoted, but no response was given.

//Lol. Didn't noticed that the commands Kirby and I sent were actually the same thing. Ah, that mental lapses...
//Kirby...?

Tashi

• Charming Devil!
  • For all of my life... A stranger I remain.
« Reply #995 on: June 12, 2017, 11:28:59 PM »
//Kirby...?

//Kirby is Lord God and Master and You are Nothing.
I'm not joking.
ALL HAIL PROPOSALING-SAMA. SURPRISE FOR HIM.

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #996 on: June 12, 2017, 11:47:23 PM »
>Does it also include the other manifestations ?
> Does this include those who have had the no-pain spells cast on them? This should cost no time to check.
> Ah right. Of course these weren't answered...
> Yes, it includes every manifestation.
>_

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #997 on: June 12, 2017, 11:55:34 PM »
//Kirby is Lord God and Master and You are Nothing.
I'm not joking.

We know about it, Purvis said so.

Suwako Moriya

• Hey you with the pretty face
  • Welcome to the human race!
« Reply #999 on: June 13, 2017, 12:37:40 PM »
//The following should not require any time passage.

Myon:

> Does Youmu appear to be discomforted by the situation?

DoreBug:

> Does Dream Doremy appear to be discomforted by the situation?

---

//Okay, I've thought about it some, and here's my worst-case scenario plan of action with "my" Dais. The rest of you can operate independently of this, I imagine, though if there continues to be little/no active discussion of how to address the problem, I may just take that over as well.

//HamiDai (Tengu): Lie on the floor, try not to cry, cry a lot, pass out if needed
//SenDai (Virtue) LadyBug and KaisuDai (Kaisu) LunaDai (Luna): Lie on Luna, try not to cry, cry a lot, pass out if needed
//ReimuBug (Reimu): Unmake
//Myon (Youmu): Lie on the floor, try not to cry, cry a lot, pass out if needed (eject ourselves from the ghost half if need be for Youmu's sake)
//HifuuBugs (Renko/Mary): Lie on the floor, try not to cry, cry a lot, pass out if needed
//RanBug (Ran): Demanifest
//DoreBug (Doremy): Lie on the floor, try not to cry, cry a lot, pass out if needed (eject ourselves from Doremy if need be for Dream Doremy's sake)
//YamaBug (Yamame): Demanifest (sorry Yamame, we'll fix it later)
//TokiBug (Tokiko): Demanifest
//HecaDai (Hecatia): Warp over to the main family group, lie on the ground, try not to cry, cry a lot, pass out if needed
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #1000 on: June 13, 2017, 01:59:00 PM »
//Well...

All Dais:

>Start focusing on that seed and on that feeling, with the thought of having Prime give birth to our child, if any of us are near the seed's path of growth, get out of there, since it may be dangerous.

Sisterdai-chan:

>How are things going here ? We can't just have our onee-chan miss it !

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #1001 on: June 13, 2017, 02:13:53 PM »
//Okay, I've thought about it some, and here's my worst-case scenario plan of action with "my" Dais. The rest of you can operate independently of this, I imagine, though if there continues to be little/no active discussion of how to address the problem, I may just take that over as well.

//HamiDai (Tengu): Lie on the floor, try not to cry, cry a lot, pass out if needed
//SenDai (Virtue) LadyBug and KaisuDai (Kaisu) LunaDai (Luna): Lie on Luna, try not to cry, cry a lot, pass out if needed
//ReimuBug (Reimu): Unmake
//Myon (Youmu): Lie on the floor, try not to cry, cry a lot, pass out if needed (eject ourselves from the ghost half if need be for Youmu's sake)
//HifuuBugs (Renko/Mary): Lie on the floor, try not to cry, cry a lot, pass out if needed
//RanBug (Ran): Demanifest
//DoreBug (Doremy): Lie on the floor, try not to cry, cry a lot, pass out if needed (eject ourselves from Doremy if need be for Dream Doremy's sake)
//YamaBug (Yamame): Demanifest (sorry Yamame, we'll fix it later)
//TokiBug (Tokiko): Demanifest
//HecaDai (Hecatia): Warp over to the main family group, lie on the ground, try not to cry, cry a lot, pass out if needed
> It's your mission and you'll cry if you want to, Cry if i want to, Cry if i want to.
> You would cry too if it happened to you