Author Topic: Magical Lotus - Mahou Shoujou Byakuren - Episode 3, Part 4  (Read 53771 times)

Re: Magical Lotus - Mahou Shoujou Byakuren - Episode 3, Part 4
« Reply #990 on: February 06, 2014, 08:29:43 AM »
>Well, maybe we otherwise might, but there's Rin's feelings to consider, given her reaction just a few minutes ago.
>"What? Is a free lunch not enough these days?"

« Reply #991 on: February 08, 2014, 03:39:39 AM »
>Well, maybe we otherwise might, but there's Rin's feelings to consider, given her reaction just a few minutes ago.
>"What? Is a free lunch not enough these days?"

>With the image of Rin's jealous expression in your mind, you concede this round to Marissa.
>"Mmmmmmmmm...." Marissa drawls through her pouted lips, then she grins again, "Well, I suppose for you two, I can make an exception. Simply put, girls, there's a royal wedding afoot."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #992 on: February 08, 2014, 03:49:34 AM »
>"Oh? Which royals? And where?"

« Reply #993 on: February 08, 2014, 03:57:26 AM »
>"Oh? Which royals? And where?"

>"Onea the Saigyoji's. Not sure which one, though. Ain't Yuyuko, I can tell you that for a fact. No WAY they'd be able to keep that outta the papers for more than a couple hours. I think it's one of her cousins, but don't quote me on that."
>"Isn't the Scale shrine owned by the Hakureis?" Rin asks from the kitchen.
>"Sort of yes, sort of no. Hakurei's have been involved with that shrine since before the bomb dropped. Heck, I think Tenshi herself's connected to the family somehow." Marissa chuckles. "Maybe SHE'S the one they're marryin' off to the Saigyoujis. Wouldn't that be a thing and a half."

« Reply #994 on: February 08, 2014, 04:14:10 AM »
>"But basically it's just speculation, beyond that?"

« Reply #995 on: February 08, 2014, 04:39:38 AM »
>"But basically it's just speculation, beyond that?"

>Marissa blinks. "Come again?"

« Reply #996 on: February 08, 2014, 04:41:12 AM »
>"I mean that even you/ don't know who either party is."

« Reply #997 on: February 08, 2014, 04:49:26 AM »
>"I mean that even you/ don't know who either party is."

>"Oh, naw, naw. Not yet. 'A bigwig in the Saigyoujis' and 'some other individual.' Haven't got to the bottom of the specifics yet."
>"The bottom of the what?" Rin asks.
>"The names of the involved." the blonde translates.
>"Ah."
>"But I DO know that Flan's the entertainment for the party after. Well, part of it, anyways, scuttlebutt says DJ Nightbird's might be there as well. Trifecta, too, but I'm less sure 'bout the third than I am the second."

« Reply #998 on: February 08, 2014, 04:50:49 AM »
>"And they're really selling tickets to an event they won't even publicly admit is happening?"

« Reply #999 on: February 08, 2014, 04:59:52 AM »
>"And they're really selling tickets to an event they won't even publicly admit is happening?"

>"I think there's some strife between Flan's management and the organizers of the event. So far as I can gather, one side wants to keep the show contained to the invited guests, the other wants exposure and lots of it. The ticket kind, that is, not the kind you'd find down on Tandolan." she adds, referring to a street of somewhat ill-repute here in town.

« Reply #1000 on: February 08, 2014, 05:03:08 AM »
>"Do you actually have tickets, then?"

« Reply #1001 on: February 08, 2014, 05:06:35 AM »
>"Do you actually have tickets, then?"

>"Workin' on it. But you run in different circles than me, figured I'd check with you first. Wouldn't surprise me if Aya had a line on tickets, for a start."

« Reply #1002 on: February 08, 2014, 05:16:56 AM »
>"No, this is the first I'd even heard of this, really. To be honest, I would be a little worried whether tickets sold to people that the owner of the venue didn't actually want attending would be honored. At the very least, it sounds like wading into a messy situation."

« Reply #1003 on: February 08, 2014, 05:22:18 AM »
>"No, this is the first I'd even heard of this, really. To be honest, I would be a little worried whether tickets sold to people that the owner of the venue didn't actually want attending would be honored. At the very least, it sounds like wading into a messy situation."

>"I wouldn't worry your pretty little head about it. With the Saigyoujis involved, you know they'll give the people what the want. And the people want their Flan-chan."
>"Yeah, but, aren't weddings supposed to be sort of private?" Rin asks, poking at the chicken in the pan.
>"Depends on who's getting hitched, girl. Some folks don't want nobody there, some folks'd invite half of Mayoiga if they could fit em all in one building."

« Reply #1004 on: February 08, 2014, 05:23:14 AM »
>"You said yourself there seemed to be a difference of opinion at work, though."

« Reply #1005 on: February 08, 2014, 05:29:04 AM »
>"You said yourself there seemed to be a difference of opinion at work, though."

>"True that. But I'm wagering on the public access side winning out. Mostly on account of Yuyuko."
>"She's involved?" Rin asks.
>"Don't know yet for sure, but she will be. She IS the Saigyouji princess. Can't keep her outta the loop."

« Reply #1006 on: February 08, 2014, 05:31:35 AM »
>"Didn't you say this was only in a few day's time? That doesn't leave a lot of time for publicity one way or the other."

« Reply #1007 on: February 08, 2014, 05:45:13 AM »
>"Didn't you say this was only in a few day's time? That doesn't leave a lot of time for publicity one way or the other."

>"You can see why I'm trying to get in early. Ain't gonna be much of a later."

« Reply #1008 on: February 08, 2014, 05:54:30 AM »
>"No, I suppose there mightn't be, at that. I do wish you the best of luck."

« Reply #1009 on: February 08, 2014, 05:57:03 AM »
>"No, I suppose there mightn't be, at that. I do wish you the best of luck."

>"You want in on this?" she asks.
>"Actually, hold that thought a minutes." Marissa stops as you open your mouth to reply. "We've already gone past a thousand posts. Might get shouted at if we keep going, eh? We oughta give the big metal hand in the sky a bit to set up the next thread, whaddya say?"