Author Topic: Gpop and Vic Viper (Season 1)  (Read 10332 times)

helvetica

• Arcade Maid
  • United Federation
Gpop and Vic Viper (Season 1)
« on: October 07, 2009, 02:52:30 AM »
This thread is for the lovely lady Gpop to resist the gentleman's charm of Sir Vic Viper.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2009, 12:43:20 AM by Paruro Mizuhashi »

Twitter: @hipsterfont | Discord: helvetica#0573 | LINE: hipsterfont

He thought that on that same day he was to take the city of Priam, but he little knew what was in the mind of Jove, who had many another hard-fought fight in store alike for Danaans and Trojans."

Rin Kagamine

• 核融合炉にさ / 飛び込んでみたい と思う
  • 真っ青な 光 包まれて奇麗
Re: Gpop and Vic Viper
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2009, 07:41:00 AM »
Lady Gpop, I bring you exciting news!  After extensive talks with your father, he has agreed that in exchange for 2 of my father's vineyards and 3 teams of horses, he shall grant me your hand in marriage!  A dream I have yearned for years is finally to come true.  The deal is done, the ink is set; come come, I shall take you to town to buy your dress at once!  With haste with haste, a new life awaits!

Gpop

« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2009, 02:23:21 PM »
Dear Sir Vic Viper,

I'm sorry, but I can not take your hand in marriage, for you see...I've already been taken away by another individual. Someone who isn't an inanimate object. You will not find me in my chamber or anywhere nearby, as by then I'll be long gone.

I've always hated my father and every decision that he's made up to now. And once I found out who you are, I can not express how disgusted and desperate he was to find someone else other than the one I TRULY love, whom he hates himself. And now he turns to a ship, a freaking ship. Ugh...

Please, do not try to find me. I'm quite happy with my lover.

From,
Lady Gpop

Rin Kagamine

• 核融合炉にさ / 飛び込んでみたい と思う
  • 真っ青な 光 包まれて奇麗
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2009, 04:04:04 PM »
Dearest Gpop,

Love schmove, I'm a hero baby!  You wouldn't even be alive if it wasn't for me.  What better catch than the physical, not spiritual, savior of humanity? 

Also, my construction bankrupted an entire planet, effectively making me the richest being (person or semi-sentient spaceship) in the galaxy.  Money train's coming, why not get your seat?

Furthermore, it all depends on which Vic Viper you pick.  The originals are just spaceships with pilots, but as time went on, they became more and more advanced, moving towards sentience.  Some other Vic Vipers, like the Zone of the Enders version, can transform and become full-range.

I'm easily the most heralded, beneficial and advanced technology in the universe, and you're just going to let this opportunity slip by?  You better think about that.

Gpop

« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2009, 04:40:17 PM »
Dear Sir Vic Viper,

Money isn't an option, as I'm not into such mind-corrupt things. If you really did love me, you'd sacrifice your entire self for me, and even then, I can not love you back.

I really couldn't care less about you transforming into whatever the heck you want. Thinking this reminds me of reasons why I don't watch mecha in general.

And why the hell did you bankrupt a country? You care about yourself and your wealth more than an entire planet? You selfish prick.

Hero? If I died, it would've been for the better. I would've died with my lover and get away from my bastard father. God I hate him even more just thinking about it. You just saved everyone for your own glory.

Besides, my true lover knows me a hell lot better than you. I'll let someone else ride you instead of me.

From,
Lady Gpop.

Rin Kagamine

• 核融合炉にさ / 飛び込んでみたい と思う
  • 真っ青な 光 包まれて奇麗
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2009, 02:02:30 AM »
Lady Gpop,

I daresay that I do believe that you must have had quite a sheltered upbringing, as you do not seem to yet know the ways of the world.  If I may, allow me to impose and educate.

Long ago, in the mid-6000s, Dr. Venom had finalized his plans to destroy Gradius.  Fearing for their lives, the Gradians put aside all their differences, and pooled the planets entire resources to create a weapon that could defeat Dr. Venom.  That weapon was the Trans-dimensional Space Destroyer, the Vic Viper.  Having spent all available capital on Gradius to build the Vic Viper, the Gradians chose the most suited man, James Burton, to pilot the ship.  Despite having a lack of adequate shielding, Burton flew the Vic Viper to save all of Gradius, and to defeat Dr. Venom and the evil Bacterian invaders.  But, the Bacterian continued to attack, so more Vic Vipers were produced.  These ships, the pinnacel of engineering, quietly ensure that all of humanity, from Gradius to Earth, remain safe.

You know what the Vic stands for?  Victory, a Victorious Viper.  Know who won "Universe's Best" for the past 4500 years?  That's right, Vic Viper went trans-dimensional, back in time, and proved his worth for all.  Best what, you may ask?  Best everything!  For everything that Vic Viper attempts, he is victorious in his efforts!  And what does Vic Viper do better than any other?

SHOOT!

THE!

CORE!

Gpop

« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2009, 02:32:09 AM »
Dear Sir Flying Object,

You sure are full of yourself. I'm not into that kind of people. I've been called victorious in many occasions, but you don't see me call myself Vicpop just to gloat about it to others.

And I bet you're full of bacteria after your previous mission. Ewwwwwwwwwwwwww e. Get away from me.

Also, my lover knows how to "Shoot the core!" a lot better than you if you know what I mean.

From,
Lady Gpop.

Rin Kagamine

• 核融合炉にさ / 飛び込んでみたい と思う
  • 真っ青な 光 包まれて奇麗
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2009, 05:39:42 PM »
Dearest Gpop,

I have just returned from the past.  Sensing your incredible disdain for your father, the purpose of my trip was to rectify that situation.  I determined that the best course of action would be simple: during one of my many fights to save all of humanity, I "accidentally" forgot to save him.  Whoops, but I was also able to use my powers to rig the outcome of his death, and as a result you not only inherited his entire estate, but you've also achieved the rank of duchess on the royal court; from this point on, your life is set!

Also, I took the liberty of altering your timeline, such that you have never met this lover you speak so much of.  Trust me, I looked into the future of that timeline, and it wasn't pretty.  But hey, he's no longer in your life, and the best part is : you don't remember a thing!  It's like he never existed!

So now you're rich, powerful, successful and the envy of every woman in the kingdom.  What do you think of that?

Gpop

« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2009, 08:42:36 PM »
Dear Sir Vic Viper,

Who are you? What happened? I have a father? I had a lover?

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON I DON'T KNOW RAAAAGH!!!

HELP ME MYSTERIOUS FLYING OBJECT!

From,
Insane and confused Gpop

Rin Kagamine

• 核融合炉にさ / 飛び込んでみたい と思う
  • 真っ青な 光 包まれて奇麗
« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2009, 08:52:09 PM »
Lady Gpop,

I'm afraid I have not been completely truthful to you, and that is because the truth might be difficult for anyone to comprehend, but I believe that you will understand.  OK, here goes:

My name is Vic and I am a slave.  As far as I can figure, the year is sixty-seven hundred A.D. and I'm being flown to my death.  It wasn't always like this, I had a real life, once.  A job.
***Umm...Lasers, fourth upgrade.  Shoot smart, shoot The Core!***
I had a wonderful pilot James Burton.  Together we flew to a small planet in the galaxy.  It seems a scientist had come to this remote place to research and study his latest find: Bacterianconexmortis.  The Virus of the Dead.  Born from human flesh and fed on blood, these ancient Gradian bugs were born from bizarre burial rights, funeral incantations, and demon resurrection passages, it was never meant for the world of the Gradius.  The bugs awoke something dark on that planet, something evil.
It took James Burton.  Then it came after me.  It got into my missles and it went bad, so I lopped them off at the Speed Boost.  But that didn't stop it, it came back big time.
***For god's sake how do you stop it!?***

Rin Kagamine

• 核融合炉にさ / 飛び込んでみたい と思う
  • 真っ青な 光 包まれて奇麗
« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2009, 08:53:40 PM »
Dear Sir Vic Viper,

Who are you? What happened? I have a father? I had a lover?

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON I DON'T KNOW RAAAAGH!!!

HELP ME MYSTERIOUS FLYING OBJECT!

From,
Insane and confused Gpop
Clearly, you are the next pilot of the fabulous Vic Viper.  All the lives of Earth, Gradius, and any in the entire world rest on your shoulders, can you handle that responsibility?
« Last Edit: October 08, 2009, 08:57:30 PM by Vic Viper »

Gpop

« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2009, 10:15:20 PM »
Dear Vic,

I am sorry for your loss and of your situation, but sadly I'm no engineer or technician, or any kind of expert that could help you or your fellow pilot.

I do not know if I'm ready for such a huge responsibilty. To pilot someone like you, clearly this is an honour, but I'm afraid that I'll have to decline your offer, for you see, I know of a better ship that is most likely to save the world...

From,
Lovely Lady Gpop

Rin Kagamine

• 核融合炉にさ / 飛び込んでみたい と思う
  • 真っ青な 光 包まれて奇麗
« Reply #12 on: October 08, 2009, 11:35:11 PM »
Dear Vic,

I am sorry for your loss and of your situation, but sadly I'm no engineer or technician, or any kind of expert that could help you or your fellow pilot.

I do not know if I'm ready for such a huge responsibilty. To pilot someone like you, clearly this is an honour, but I'm afraid that I'll have to decline your offer, for you see, I know of a better ship that is most likely to save the world...

From,
Lovely Lady Gpop

You see, with that ship, you would not only be losing the combat edge that the Vic Viper offers, but you would have to share the glory of victory with the rest of the crew.  Piloting the Vic Viper, you would be piloting with one other pilot, so it would just be the two of you up there.  She should still be trai-Oh look, here she comes now!

Gpop, this is your co-pilot Koishi.  Koishi, Gpop.  Have the two of you met?

Gpop

« Reply #13 on: October 09, 2009, 08:59:54 PM »
Why hello there Koi- HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGH

* Gpop loses massive amount of blood

Ahem...excuse me...yes, Sir Vic Viper, she seems vaguely familiar to me, but my memory is blank for some odd reason (probably due to your time altering magic thingy you did). She does seem quite cute...

...but to be honest I do not believe she will be right for the job. You see, if I recall correctly, she was a bit of a ditz, and a bit too careless about anything. She does everything out of the belief that everything is fun and games. Not only that, but um...I believe her appearance itself will be a bit...distracting for me. It'll be quite hard to concentrate on my mission with her around.

However, the Nadesico NS-955-B has a much better and more reliable co-pilot. Her abilities could help us determine enemy tactics and strategy for us to counter successfully. She is also a really serious type.

Oh my...here she comes now.

This is Satori. Mind-reading satori from the underground, and coincidentally the sister Koishi.

My mind is still pending though, but I'm leaning towards the NS-955-B. Is there any way we could settle this?