Author Topic: Nitori Quest - For Science, We March!  (Read 116448 times)

E-Nazrin

• .... what're you looking at?
  • fuwafuwa pachipachi
Re: Nitori Quest - For Science, We March!
« Reply #630 on: August 22, 2010, 04:20:31 AM »
>Wonder how to gloat about this to Sakuya.
There was something here once. Wonder what...

FinnKaenbyou

• Formerly Roukanken
  • blub blub nya
« Reply #631 on: August 23, 2010, 01:42:19 PM »
>Grin.
>"Hiro, I take back most of the things I said about you. Anyways, I think I'll hang around for a little while. At least enough to see Meaty through the coronation. Well...maybe not hang around, got to make sure faeries don't raid the Science Shack, but overall I'll be here."
>Contemplate how much adjustment the Camoutime Device will need to pull this off.
>Observe Meaty and Kai's antics, to make sure they don't decapitate each other.
>Enjoy a victory cucumber.
>"Alright. ...Thank you again for all you've done."
>This should require only simple calibrations, along with being in Tachimura's room when you activate it.
>Kai has decided she's going to recalibrate the microscope so that instead of making small things look larger, it will make large things look smaller. Mitori is too polite to point out the obvious lack of practicality.
>Aww yeah.

> Enjoy five victory cucumbers, you just mastered time you know.
>Awwwwwwwwww yeah.

>Wonder how to gloat about this to Sakuya.
>Hey, she might be so impressed she lets you show it to Flandre! This is an idea you should totally not follow up on.

Doll.S CUBE

• I Have A New Obssession
  • ♥Puppy Love♥
« Reply #632 on: August 23, 2010, 01:52:26 PM »
> Get with the tinkering of the Time belt.

> Name the Time belt the DeLorean Tardis Ashley Timey Chrono.

> Also add quest: Mastery of Time and Space: Now that we mastered time, we must master space so that we can be called the Master of Time and Space and possibly The Doctor.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2010, 01:57:19 PM by Doll Maiden.S »

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #633 on: August 23, 2010, 11:15:42 PM »
>Name the time belt Dialga.

FinnKaenbyou

• Formerly Roukanken
  • blub blub nya
« Reply #634 on: August 26, 2010, 03:51:46 PM »
> Get with the tinkering of the Time belt.

> Name the Time belt the DeLorean Tardis Ashley Timey Chrono.

> Also add quest: Mastery of Time and Space: Now that we mastered time, we must master space so that we can be called the Master of Time and Space and possibly The Doctor.
>Optic Chronoflague seems like a nice way to sound less like you're talking to some silent guy with a sword.
>As you work on setting the belt to take you back to your father's deathbed, you take a moment to ponder whether it would be possible to master space as well as time. You try not to let anyone overhear your maniacal laughter.

Kasu

• Small medium at large.
  • This soup has an explosive flavour!
« Reply #635 on: August 26, 2010, 04:28:19 PM »
> Finish up setting the belt.
> "Anything else before I go?"

Apparently, Thomas the Tank Engine isn't one to take crap from anyone.

FinnKaenbyou

• Formerly Roukanken
  • blub blub nya
« Reply #636 on: August 28, 2010, 09:10:01 AM »
> Finish up setting the belt.
> "Anything else before I go?"
> "Ah...I would be careful if you make this endeavour to speak with the king. His heart in particular was weak in his later years, and too much of a shock may end his life before you have a chance to truly speak to him. Still, I wish you luck in your future endeavours."
Kai looks like she's finished her tweaking now (couldn't she just have flipped the inner lens?) and Mitori offers her a round of applause. They look like they've had all the fun they can get from that thing.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #637 on: August 28, 2010, 09:36:19 AM »
>"Meaty, C'mere," gesture her over, and into someplace where we can talk privately.
>"Okay, so. I got this thing all set up to go visit dad not too long before he shuffles off. Just let me know when you're ready. Trick is, we can't just rush the old coot, or we'll pop his heart before we even had a chance to say anything. Alright? So we gotta play this right. Keep out of sight until I get him ready, he at least knows I'm still around and could have snuck inside. Got me?"

FinnKaenbyou

• Formerly Roukanken
  • blub blub nya
« Reply #638 on: August 31, 2010, 10:24:24 AM »
>"Meaty, C'mere," gesture her over, and into someplace where we can talk privately.
>"Okay, so. I got this thing all set up to go visit dad not too long before he shuffles off. Just let me know when you're ready. Trick is, we can't just rush the old coot, or we'll pop his heart before we even had a chance to say anything. Alright? So we gotta play this right. Keep out of sight until I get him ready, he at least knows I'm still around and could have snuck inside. Got me?"
>"Ah, okay. I'll just stand outside and way for some sort of cue from you, right?"
She seems nervous, but at the same time eager.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #639 on: August 31, 2010, 06:07:41 PM »
>Nod. "Maybe wear a veil or something, too."
>Find a good position to warp in, where we think there will be no guards and no one is likely to see us. Let Mitori get ready, then quantum jump right into where we need to be.