Author Topic: 30 minutes or it's free!  (Read 148311 times)

HakureiSM

• Reimu is all of it
  • I suddenly feel like I ate a crowbar.
Re: 30 minutes or it's free!
« Reply #150 on: February 17, 2010, 06:19:35 PM »
> Run to Chen.
> Apologise to Chen.
> Huggle Chen.
> Comfort Chen.
> Apologise to Nitori.
[20:45:19] Ciryano: come and behold why they call it the Panzerfaust
[20:45:39] Hakurei Reimu: ... because it shoots once and then you throw it out?
                                                                                   .

Silent Harmony

• Everybody needs the Pharmarcy
  • Justice never dies!
« Reply #151 on: February 17, 2010, 06:20:49 PM »
> Thank Nitori
> Check our personal possessions for something to cheer Chen up.
> If we have nothing, ask Nitori if she has any ideas to cheer her up.

> If Chen cheers up, start rethinking the situation.

1CC List (all shmups)
League of Legends / Battle.net: Harmony11(#1694)

Rin Kagamine

• 核融合炉にさ / 飛び込んでみたい と思う
  • 真っ青な 光 包まれて奇麗
« Reply #152 on: February 17, 2010, 08:31:53 PM »
>"And now she's going to apologize. Shall we, Chen?"
> "Eh?  Shall we what?"

> Run to Chen.
> Apologise to Chen.
> Huggle Chen.
> Comfort Chen.
> Apologise to Nitori.
> Chen returns the hug.  "You don't need to apologize Mr. Boxman, it's not your fault.  That wolf said she had to get me out of there before Camera-san showed up."
> Camera-san?
> "Oh, she probably means Aya, that makes sense.  And I appreciate the apology, you see what I mean now don't you?"

> Thank Nitori
> Check our personal possessions for something to cheer Chen up.
> If we have nothing, ask Nitori if she has any ideas to cheer her up.

> If Chen cheers up, start rethinking the situation.
I'm surprised it took someone this long to check inventory.
> Your inventory contains:
> GDC uniform
> Sweet Hat
> Courier bag
> Wallet
> Knife
> Parcel for Sanae
> Canteen
> Hard roll
> "No need to thank me, just listen next time."
> You review the facts in your head:
>> You must travel through the Tengu Village to deliver Sanae's package
>> The Tengu are very opposed to having Chen travel through.
>> Nitori can watch Chen if Chen will help out.
>> Chen won't leave you until she gets her hat back.

> "Actually, I really can't stand seeing her like this.  I have an that'll probably cheer her up and keep her occupied if you leave her here while you run your delivery.  What do you think?"

>_

HakureiSM

• Reimu is all of it
« Reply #153 on: February 17, 2010, 08:44:26 PM »
> "I'm fine with it as long as Chen likes the idea. Chen, what do you think?"
> Place hand in her head while asking this.
                                                                                   .

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #154 on: February 17, 2010, 08:45:16 PM »
>To Nitori: "That wolfgirl and I are going to have a long talk. I'll make sure you get something for the imposition, don't worry."

« Reply #155 on: February 17, 2010, 08:48:23 PM »

> Belay this and pet her instead.

HakureiSM

• Reimu is all of it
« Reply #156 on: February 17, 2010, 08:51:59 PM »
>Start by placing hand in her head >_>
                                                                                   .

Thata no Guykoro

• I ran out of good lines a while ago
  • It alllll makes sense now
« Reply #157 on: February 17, 2010, 09:04:41 PM »
>You mean on her head. "In her head" implies things that should not be implied.
>Check quests.

Toasty

« Reply #158 on: February 17, 2010, 09:29:19 PM »
>Decide that being manly is not as important as a happy chen. Thus, make plans to go to kourindou and obtain the hat before you go through the tenug village - and follow through with them ASAP.

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
  • Make a yukkuri and take it easy with me
« Reply #159 on: February 17, 2010, 09:30:44 PM »
> Ignore the silly notion of delaying our delivery. Chen will get her hat after we have done out first duty. 30 minutes or it's free!

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #160 on: February 17, 2010, 09:38:05 PM »
>Quite so. Especially since Nitori is kindly distracting her.
>Besides, that wolf tengu probably thinks she's getting away with it unscathed, and that will not do >=|

Rin Kagamine

• 核融合炉にさ / 飛び込んでみたい と思う
  • 真っ青な 光 包まれて奇麗
« Reply #161 on: February 17, 2010, 10:04:32 PM »
> "I'm fine with it as long as Chen likes the idea. Chen, what do you think?"
> Chen kicks her legs.  "I'll be fine, Nitori's been really nice to me, and I don't want to stop you from delivering."
> "I'll be good to her, don't worry.  Don't stay gone too long though."

> Belay this and pet her instead.
>You mean on her head. "In her head" implies things that should not be implied.
>Check quests.
> You try to pet Chen, but forget how.  You reckon that youkai or not, putting you hand inside her head would not be a good idea.
> You eventually figure it out and stroke her head, Chen purrs gently.
> Your current quests are:
> Delivery to Moriya Shrine
> I don't even know what it looks like?

>To Nitori: "That wolfgirl and I are going to have a long talk. I'll make sure you get something for the imposition, don't worry."
> "Just make sure you find the right one, they hate it when you confuse them."

>Decide that being manly is not as important as a happy chen. Thus, make plans to go to kourindou and obtain the hat before you go through the tenug village - and follow through with them ASAP.
> Ignore the silly notion of delaying our delivery. Chen will get her hat after we have done out first duty. 30 minutes or it's free!
>Quite so. Especially since Nitori is kindly distracting her.
>Besides, that wolf tengu probably thinks she's getting away with it unscathed, and that will not do >=|
> You decide to head back up the mountain, deliver your package and give that wolf tengu a piece of your mind, in so order.
> You thank Nitori for watching over Chen and assure them both at you'll be back as soon as you can.
> You make your way over to the trail and begin climbing it again.  Without Chen on your shoulders, it is not as difficult a climb, but it is still not easy, and far from enjoyable.
> As you reach the border of the Tengu Village, that white wolf tengu is standing near the trail.  She notices you and goes to meet you.
> "The elders don't want you making a big ruckus again so they told me to lead you through town and to whatever it is you're doing.  You're going to the Shrine, right?"

>_

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #162 on: February 17, 2010, 10:18:24 PM »
>"I am, and that is very nice of you. But there are other matters to attend to before we begin that."

HakureiSM

• Reimu is all of it
« Reply #163 on: February 17, 2010, 10:21:57 PM »
fucking double typo and minor details in english

> Disregard the above.
> Be startled at the wolf's kindness.
> Thank and accept the guidance. You'll guve her a lecture on your way down, after the DELIVERY.
                                                                                   .

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #164 on: February 17, 2010, 10:27:34 PM »

> Disregard the above.
> Thank and accept the guidance. You'll guve her a lecture on your way down, after the DELIVERY.

>This will be disregarded instead. This isn't kindness, it's ass covering. And we shall not have asses unduly covered.

Fightest

• Fighter than anyone else
« Reply #165 on: February 17, 2010, 10:28:08 PM »
> A Deliverator puts delivery first, personal matters second. We will give the wolf a piece of our mind after things are done.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #166 on: February 17, 2010, 10:36:53 PM »
>This matter is much more than personal. It is an affront to delivators as a whole. It's just also personal.

HakureiSM

• Reimu is all of it
« Reply #167 on: February 17, 2010, 10:37:21 PM »
>This will be disregarded instead. This isn't kindness, it's ass covering. And we shall not have asses unduly covered.
>This matter is much more than personal. It is an affront to delivators as a whole. It's just also personal.
> Control your rage. That wolf will get it's share of ass-kicking later. A deliveryman's priority is always to deliver!
                                                                                   .

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #168 on: February 17, 2010, 10:43:55 PM »
>Asskicking? Nothing so crude! To-chan is a lover, not a fighter.

Fightest

• Fighter than anyone else
« Reply #169 on: February 17, 2010, 10:45:54 PM »
> Exactly, and we love our mission more than we love ourselves. Go deliver that package! That wolf ain't going nowhere.

HakureiSM

• Reimu is all of it
« Reply #170 on: February 17, 2010, 10:47:00 PM »
> Ass-kicking in a figurative way, of course. Not only To-chan is lover, but also he is not as stupid as to think he can beat a tengu with a sword.
                                                                                   .

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #171 on: February 17, 2010, 10:51:52 PM »
>The package has no time limit on it. But shame, that does have a time limit. The iron must be struck while it is hot.
>"You made her cry, you understand. She didn't do a single thing to you or anyone else, and you made her cry."

HakureiSM

• Reimu is all of it
« Reply #172 on: February 17, 2010, 10:56:35 PM »
> Whatever, go ahead and scold the damn tengu, violating the mere principles of your noble job as a deliveryman.
                                                                                   .

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #173 on: February 17, 2010, 11:03:06 PM »
>Abandoning a comrade, and letting the honor of delivernators go tarnished, then talking of principles? Shameful.
>"Not only that, you insulted me and the people I represent by insinuating we were trying to do harm. You insulted Nitori by forcing this siutation onto her, when she had nothing to do with it. But most importantly, you made Chen cry. You made her feel like less than a person, when she did nothing other than be herself? She had no desire to harm anything here. She was just helping me; if anything it was keeping her out of trouble. And you treated her as less than dirt. I want to know exactly how that is justified."

Rin Kagamine

• 核融合炉にさ / 飛び込んでみたい と思う
  • 真っ青な 光 包まれて奇麗
« Reply #174 on: February 17, 2010, 11:25:56 PM »
>"I am, and that is very nice of you. But there are other matters to attend to before we begin that."
> "Of course, my role is to maintain peace regardless of the source.  What is it you wish to discuss?"

> Disregard the above.
> A Deliverator puts delivery first, personal matters second. We will give the wolf a piece of our mind after things are done.
> You feel conflicted.

> Control your rage. That wolf will get it's share of ass-kicking later. A deliveryman's priority is always to deliver!
>Asskicking? Nothing so crude! To-chan is a lover, not a fighter.
> Exactly, and we love our mission more than we love ourselves. Go deliver that package! That wolf ain't going nowhere.
> Ass-kicking in a figurative way, of course. Not only To-chan is lover, but also he is not as stupid as to think he can beat a tengu with a sword.
>The package has no time limit on it. But shame, that does have a time limit. The iron must be struck while it is hot.
>"You made her cry, you understand. She didn't do a single thing to you or anyone else, and you made her cry."
> Very conflicted.
> The tengu cocks her head and stares at you.  "You look conflicted."
> If she only knew the half of it...

> Whatever, go ahead and scold the damn tengu, violating the mere principles of your noble job as a deliveryman.
>Abandoning a comrade, and letting the honor of delivernators go tarnished, then talking of principles? Shameful.
>"Not only that, you insulted me and the people I represent by insinuating we were trying to do harm. You insulted Nitori by forcing this siutation onto her, when she had nothing to do with it. But most importantly, you made Chen cry. You made her feel like less than a person, when she did nothing other than be herself? She had no desire to harm anything here. She was just helping me; if anything it was keeping her out of trouble. And you treated her as less than dirt. I want to know exactly how that is justified."
> Ultimately, you decide to confront her.
> The tengu holds up her hand to interupt you and sighs.  "Look, Lord Tenma decreed that foreign youkai were not allowed to pass through the village anymore without proper authorization, don't ask me why.  I knew that there were no youkai on the list for today, so when I saw the two of you come up I had to turn you away.  Humans can pass through anytime because the other tengu like to screw with you.  But since you got Aya all riled up, they'd rather you just do your business and get out of here.  I take it that you've heard of Aya?"
> You've heard the name before, but you can't place where.
> "Anyway, Aya's been big on misery lately, apparently that kind of thing sells papers.  You put that kind of thing on the cover and people buy it up because they love reading about people who have it worse than they do."
> Oh, that Aya.  You're quite familiar with her work; Bunbunmaru does make it to the Human Village.
> "So, your friend started crying, and I already apologized to her for this, but I had to get her out of there before Aya showed up and started snapping away.  If Chen showed up n the front page in tears, we'd be hearing about it from both of the Yakumos, and while Aya might not care the rest of us would rather not deal with it."
> "As for Nitori, I'm sure she warned you about bringing her with you.  She can just delegate anyway, it's not like this is a hindrance to her."
> "In short, it doesn't matter her intention, but rules are rules.  I wasn't trying to make her cry but I would have marched the two of you down the mountain myself if it would have come to that.  Anything else?"

>_

HakureiSM

• Reimu is all of it
« Reply #175 on: February 17, 2010, 11:29:36 PM »
> The priority was to always deliver, no matter the cost. You were aware of the risks. And you wouldn't be leaving no comrade behind, since the problem would be dealt with either way. Priorities. Anyway, I got ninja'd.
> "Yeah, whatever."
> Move through the village, towards the shrine, to make your deliver.
                                                                                   .

MysTeariousYukari

• Nomnomnom~
  • Hooray~
« Reply #176 on: February 17, 2010, 11:42:50 PM »
> Continue onwards to the Moriya Shrine so you can deliver the package.
> Apoligize to the Tengu incase you came off as rude, we are going for nicest delivery guy in Gensokyo, right?

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #177 on: February 17, 2010, 11:43:59 PM »
> The priority was to always deliver, no matter the cost. You were aware of the risks. And you wouldn't be leaving no comrade behind, since the problem would be dealt with either way. Priorities. Anyway, I got ninja'd.
> "Yeah, whatever."
> Move through the village, towards the shrine, to make your deliver.

>Not yet. There's a ransom to be obtained.
>"You're avoiding the fact that you hurt someone who didn't do a single thing wrong. You can talk about rules as much as you like, but you, personally, hurt an innocent. Don't pretend otherwise. You, personally, made her less than a person by excluding her simply because of her race. You didn't have to do any of that. You could have offered to ask your lord for an exception. You didn't. You chose to hurt an innocent instead. You can say you apologized, but I was there to see her still in tears after you left. Your apology seems rather insincere in light of that. You should be ashamed of yourself. As such, you're going to make a delivery for me."

Toasty

« Reply #178 on: February 17, 2010, 11:44:45 PM »
>Don't do that^
>Hug momizi and apologize for being such a jerk
>Keikaku doori face

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #179 on: February 17, 2010, 11:47:53 PM »
>Don't do that^
>Hug momizi and apologize for being such a jerk