Author Topic: 東方 神霊廟 ~ Touhou Ten Desires [TRIAL], an article full of desires and SPOILERS!  (Read 276122 times)

チソウ タイゼン

• tarzan cheetos
  • you'll thank me for the cropping later
You're the second one to encounter that error. Can you reproduce it? And is it always with Reimu?

The first one is me, right?

Hey, Mario, how is your computer?
I can't help but notice the 32.2 FPS in the corner.
I was running 19 when that happened to me.

It's a laptop.

The laptop is slow when playing Touhou 11 and up. Its was like, averaging at 30-50 fps
And I think this is because of low memory or something.

edit: this sucks
This computer, that runs Touhou 13 in 5-9 fps, does return the background to original after dying.
Uh, is this an issue? or something?
I hope there's a fix in future.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2011, 03:07:32 PM by HyperMario »
1CCs:
Normal: IN (6A and 6B), TD, DDC, UFO, MoF, SA, EoSD, PCB, PoFV, LoLK (Pointdevice, Legacy), HSiFS, WBaWC
Extra: MoF, DDC, UFO, IN, SA, TD, LoLK, HSiFS, WBaWC

SMW Central Profile | MyAnimeList

Aba Matindesu!

• keep it gwiyoming
  • DASEU RAESISSEU
Speaking of framerate, my laptop runs everything up to GFW perfectly fine, but drops to about 40 fps on 10D. Do I need to update anything?

teets mi hao 2 2hu teets mi teets mi hao 2 2hu

Mimachiro

• Master of the Swimsuit
  • Making being an evil spirit look good
    • Tondemonai
It's a laptop.

The laptop is slow when playing Touhou 11 and up. Its was like, averaging at 30-50 fps
And I think this is because of low memory or something.

edit: this sucks
This computer, that runs Touhou 13 in 5-9 fps, does return the background to original after dying.
Uh, is this an issue? or something?
I hope there's a fix in future.
Well, it would seem that the problem comes from playing the game at a low frame rate. That seems to be what you two have in common for making this error pop up.

"I don't have anything against you, but I hope you're ready to die a dog's death!
Oh, don't worry, that cat will carry off your body, so you'll be able to live in our place!"

Doll.S CUBE

• I Have A New Obssession
  • ♥Puppy Love♥
Huh, that's weird...what are the specs of you guys laptop? Cause my laptop works fine with all touhou game....

チソウ タイゼン

• tarzan cheetos
Haha, no. My computer is a desktop. It's horrible, is what's the problem with it. I have DxDiag open for people with questions. What am I supposed to be looking at?

Huh?

I'm fine with the average fps, but I don't like the background not returning after I lost a life.
1CCs:
Normal: IN (6A and 6B), TD, DDC, UFO, MoF, SA, EoSD, PCB, PoFV, LoLK (Pointdevice, Legacy), HSiFS, WBaWC

Zengar Zombolt

• Space-Time Tuning Circle - Wd/Fr
  • Green-Red Divine Clock
To be honest, such a low FPS shouldn't even be considered to play. After all, replays are considered only legitimate on 60 FPS (Around 5% slowdown is permitted, because it's kind of hard to get perfect FPSs).

Azure Lazuline

• Looooove!!
  • PM me for free huggles and love!
    • Entanma Project - indie game development
It doesn't really matter as long as the person is having fun. Low FPS might be "cheating," but if that person's not trying to brag about clearing the game or getting high scores, there's no reason to try to stop them.

Quote from: Azure Lazuline
It doesn't really matter as long as the person is having fun. Low FPS might be "cheating," but if that person's not trying to brag about clearing the game or getting high scores, there's no reason to try to stop them.
Agree.

But yes, I'm having fun playing Touhou everytime, even if SA, UFO, DS, TD have slow fps.
It doesn't really matter to me, since I also die even if the fps is slow.
1CCs:

チソウ タイゼン

• tarzan cheetos
My main concern is how horribly unprepared it leaves you when you start playing at full speed.
My MoF 1CC on Normal was rolled back to Moriya Shrine Stage on Easy after I stopped playing at 30 FPS.

And SA
Oh my god :ohdear:

ZUN's been known to adjust the difficultly a little between the trial and final versions of his games (like Yuugi's spells from SA).

Not always easier though. Ichirin's lasers in the UFO demo were much faster, but they were slowed down immensely for the final version and now they choke you and lock you in place giving you even less time to dodge than before. :(

It's kind of funny, because only 7 and 8 slow down for me on my  laptop xD. (7 so badly I can't even save replays LOL, although 7 and 8's extras work just fine) The rest work just fine >w> .

And hey,

I heard that the full version of TD will come on August something...
1CCs:

ふとくていなねこじょおう

• Cirno Kisaragi
  • When Ice Cars completely miss the intended target
If it's the 21st, then I'll have a very, VERY happy birthday.  :3
"I'm not sure about this anymore...Are you sure this is safe?"

"Absolutely! This is 100% safe! ...Not."

If TD full version was released, then I still have to wait for one thing..
1CCs:

Mimachiro

• Master of the Swimsuit
    • Tondemonai
And hey,

I heard that the full version of TD will come on August something...
Do you have a source for this information?

"I don't have anything against you, but I hope you're ready to die a dog's death!
Oh, don't worry, that cat will carry off your body, so you'll be able to live in our place!"

The ⑨th Zentillion

• The impeaches were delicious...
  • Now hungry for conviction!
    • Zentillion's Tumblr
Do you have a source for this information?

'Cause next Comiket is in August (12-14) and that's when ZUN usually releases the full versions of games. Unless it's a side game or he gets delayed. it's a pretty reasonable assumption.
Did you bring a light?
...No...

Smash the Fash; The far right belongs in the TRASH.

You know, I only just not noticed that this is thread number 9000 ... :3

ふとくていなねこじょおう

• Cirno Kisaragi
  • When Ice Cars completely miss the intended target
You know, I only just not noticed that this is thread number 9000 ... :3

*insert DBZ meme here*

:derp:
"I'm not sure about this anymore...Are you sure this is safe?"

"Absolutely! This is 100% safe! ...Not."

Mimachiro

• Master of the Swimsuit
    • Tondemonai
'Cause next Comiket is in August (12-14) and that's when ZUN usually releases the full versions of games. Unless it's a side game or he gets delayed. it's a pretty reasonable assumption.
Usually, not always. Sometimes he releases an updated demo. That's just speculation, really. I would be happy if he did have the full game come out, though. He'll probably make an announcement on the point as we get closer and closer to Comiket.

Also, another glitch...

http://i314.photobucket.com/albums/ll403/jed9876/Touhou/no_letter.png
link, because huge

self-explanatory, eh?
« Last Edit: June 10, 2011, 01:15:09 AM by HyperMario »
1CCs:

Mimachiro

• Master of the Swimsuit
    • Tondemonai
That's odd. Anything different about how you ran the game when you go the glitch?

Seems like there is no language detected. That's odd, since we even have a japanese text everywhere :V
1CCs:

Some of the Japanese text might just be images, though. Odd ... :o

Azure Lazuline

• Looooove!!
  • PM me for free huggles and love!
    • Entanma Project - indie game development
In general, everything except dialogue is in images, so ZUN has more control over what it looks like (and is guaranteed that it looks identical on all possible graphics cards). He doesn't convert the dialogue into images though, just for storage/laziness reasons. So if you don't have a Japanese language pack installed, the dialogue won't appear, but all other text will (since they're images).

that's strange

as if we have japanese language anywhere in this computer,

hmm, I really don't know
1CCs:

Zengar Zombolt

• Space-Time Tuning Circle - Wd/Fr
  • Green-Red Divine Clock
In that case, Applocale should be enough to make the words appear.

Mimachiro

• Master of the Swimsuit
    • Tondemonai
Or set your system locale to Japanese; that'll work, too.

Kogasa surprised me. Didn't see her coming. =P