Author Topic: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 15  (Read 79846 times)

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 15
« Reply #300 on: September 07, 2016, 11:48:34 AM »
X, BellyBugs (T):

> Oh, um, it's not a rule, no. I can't just tell you 'no getting hurt'. But it would be good if you at least tried not to get hurt. Getting hurt hurts!
> "Okay." The fairies say in unison.

> (Army) "How long are they gonna take? It's been sooo looong."
> "Yea. Where's the goddess? Where's our stuffs and thingies? Where's the village?"
SeigaBug (F):

> A figure as voluptuous as the snow woman's, hmm...maybe even more so than hers!
> That sounds easy enough, considering how small Yoshika's entire body could get...
2:

> Look down.
> You look down.
> Kokoro is standing in the same spot as before, without the chair of course. She's talking to Keine.
>_

Monarda

• Tactician that has a soft spot for cuteness.
  • Art by Amibazh
« Reply #301 on: September 07, 2016, 11:53:55 AM »
//Kilga please !!!! I thought we were over with that.

Dai-chan Prime:

>"Huh ? What do you mean ?"

Dai-chan Prime T:

>Imagine a mechanism that makes the target toppled if it takes a strong danmaku blow.
>"Try shooting danmaku at it, but not that strong of danmaku, if it is too much then the target will fall."

Sumidai-chan:

>"Umm... Miss Reimu said Miss Yukari could have done something, but that it was unlikely since she had no reason, so i just came here to ask, there is also Medicine since she likes dolls and stuff, but she and i are in good terms and she was with me when Belgrade vanished, so i have no suspect that has a reason to kidnap her, i have no money for ramson or valuable stuff, so...."
>Sad face and a shrug.

Alicedai-chan:

>"What about the others ? I tried asking Miss Nazrin to find Belgrade but she couldn't for some reason...."
>Sad face.
>"The only thing i know is that someone swapped her with a folding chair, and made an illusion for the chair to look like her...."

Dai- chan Yuuka:

>If Miss Orange isn't here yet, do our warp training thing to pass the time.

Maskdai-chan:

>"We might be clones, but we still have independent thoughts, that is why sometimes a clone comes up with an idea another Daiyousei didn't think about or approve."
>Nod.
>"Alright, to work !"
>Search around !

//Also is it okay to bug people we question ?

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #302 on: September 07, 2016, 11:58:55 AM »
ArmyBugs (T):

> Sorry it's taking so long, everyone! The goddess is talking to the kappa about it right now.

SeigaBug (F):

> Daiyousei is right there with that tengu, but she's also inside me...I wonder if there's a way to discreetly ask the one inside me how it works, without the others noticing.

2:

> "Oh! There she is! We should ask her if she's seen anything."
> Fly down to Kokoro.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2016, 01:33:03 PM by Suwako Moriya »
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Suwako Moriya

• Hey you with the pretty face
  • Welcome to the human race!
« Reply #303 on: September 07, 2016, 01:12:38 PM »
//Regarding bugging people that are being questioned, that might be tricky to do without getting caught, since sending Dais inside people tends to have an effect on their hair, chest, and wing status. We got away with it before by stopping time and unmaking all those changes, but stopping time isn't really an option right now.
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #304 on: September 07, 2016, 01:56:21 PM »
//Sakuya isn't omnipotent. If we must timehax, we should be fine as long as we don't timehax near her or timehax during the infinitesimally small odds of stopping time at the exact same time as her....

X, Stomachbugs:
>Oh, I remember the rules we came up with. I made sure not to forget something as important as that.
>Recite the rules: (Reposting for reference)
1.   Fairies are NOT random tools for someone to use without payment or rewards.
2.   Good fairies only!
3.   Good fairies listen to Daiyousei.
4.   It should always be a good fairy's choice to do something.
5.   Fellow good fairies shouldn't hurt each other, they should look out for each other.
6.   Good fairies don't kill on purpose.
7.   Good fairies don't steal from others.

Probe:
>"So... Is there anything else you want to talk about?"

Prime:
>"Not nice?"

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #305 on: September 07, 2016, 02:17:25 PM »
//Well i don't think using it for such a brief period and for something as important as that would count as abusing it, any other way however is out.

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #306 on: September 07, 2016, 02:32:50 PM »
//Kilga please !!!! I thought we were over with that.

Dai-chan Prime:

>"Huh ? What do you mean ?"

Dai-chan Prime T:

>Imagine a mechanism that makes the target toppled if it takes a strong danmaku blow.
>"Try shooting danmaku at it, but not that strong of danmaku, if it is too much then the target will fall."
Prime:
>"Not nice?"
> "She's usually trying to trick us." Kogasa says. "When I stayed around the temple's graveyard, I mean."

> You do so.
> Flandre nods, and shoots a shot of danmaku.
> The bullet hits the target, making it fall over.
Sumidai-chan:

>"Umm... Miss Reimu said Miss Yukari could have done something, but that it was unlikely since she had no reason, so i just came here to ask, there is also Medicine since she likes dolls and stuff, but she and i are in good terms and she was with me when Belgrade vanished, so i have no suspect that has a reason to kidnap her, i have no money for ramson or valuable stuff, so...."
>Sad face and a shrug.
> "Yukari hasn't been out much today." Ran frowns a bit.
Alicedai-chan:

>"What about the others ? I tried asking Miss Nazrin to find Belgrade but she couldn't for some reason...."
>Sad face.
>"The only thing i know is that someone swapped her with a folding chair, and made an illusion for the chair to look like her...."
> "An illusion?" Byakuren asks. "I think I may know someone capable of such a thing..."
Dai- chan Yuuka:

>If Miss Orange isn't here yet, do our warp training thing to pass the time.

Maskdai-chan:

>"We might be clones, but we still have independent thoughts, that is why sometimes a clone comes up with an idea another Daiyousei didn't think about or approve."
>Nod.
>"Alright, to work !"
>Search around !

//Also is it okay to bug people we question ?
> You begin to pass the time.

> "Oh, okay."
> You start searching Koishi's room for the mask.
ArmyBugs (T):

> Sorry it's taking so long, everyone! The goddess is talking to the kappa about it right now.
> "Okaay." The fairies say.
SeigaBug (F):

> Daiyousei is right there with that tengu, but she's also inside me...I wonder if there's a way to discreetly ask the one inside me how it works, without the others noticing.

2:

> "Oh! There she is! We should ask her if she's seen anything."
> Fly down to Kokoro.
> I could ask her aloud... "Hey, Daiyousei? Do you have a moment?" Seiga asks.

> You fly down to Kokoro.
> "-might think you're planning something suspicious." Keine says.
> "Sorry." Kokoro says.
//Sakuya isn't omnipotent. If we must timehax, we should be fine as long as we don't timehax near her or timehax during the infinitesimally small odds of stopping time at the exact same time as her....

X, Stomachbugs:
>Oh, I remember the rules we came up with. I made sure not to forget something as important as that.
>Recite the rules: (Reposting for reference)
1.   Fairies are NOT random tools for someone to use without payment or rewards.
2.   Good fairies only!
3.   Good fairies listen to Daiyousei.
4.   It should always be a good fairy's choice to do something.
5.   Fellow good fairies shouldn't hurt each other, they should look out for each other.
6.   Good fairies don't kill on purpose.
7.   Good fairies don't steal from others.
> "Fairies that want to be good fairies can be taught too." One of the fairies says. "I think there were a few others too."
Probe:
>"So... Is there anything else you want to talk about?"
> Micheal shrugs with a frown.
>_

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #307 on: September 07, 2016, 02:34:50 PM »
SeigaBug (T):

> Huh? Oh, sure, Miss Seiga! What's up?

2:

> Did Miko and Hamiya follow us?
> "Huh? Is Miss Kokoro doing something bad, Miss Keine? She doesn't seem like the kind of person to do something bad..."
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #308 on: September 07, 2016, 02:43:30 PM »
SeigaBug (T):

> Huh? Oh, sure, Miss Seiga! What's up?

2:

> Did Miko and Hamiya follow us?
> "Huh? Is Miss Kokoro doing something bad, Miss Keine? She doesn't seem like the kind of person to do something bad..."
> "Is there a way to speak in private between the two of us? It's alright if we leave for a bit too." Seiga says. It should just take a second.

> They did. Seiga is following slower, and further back/above.
> "No." Keine says. "It's just that her standing here for so long might make her seem suspicious."
>_

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #309 on: September 07, 2016, 02:45:23 PM »
SeigaBug (T):

> Sure, that's not a problem! We can probably just go somewhere where there's no one else. Like maybe that place of yours in the graveyard, behind the door that won't open.

2:

> "Oh."
> Look to Kokoro and hold up the folding chair.
> "Hey, Miss Kokoro, you were using this earlier, right? Where did it come from, anyway?"

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #310 on: September 07, 2016, 02:52:52 PM »
SeigaBug (T):

> Sure, that's not a problem! We can probably just go somewhere where there's no one else. Like maybe that place of yours in the graveyard, behind the door that won't open.

2:

> "Oh."
> Look to Kokoro and hold up the folding chair.
> "Hey, Miss Kokoro, you were using this earlier, right? Where did it come from, anyway?"
> "It doesn't need to be that secluded." Seiga smiles a bit. The latter half, probably.

> "Yes." Kokoro nods. "There was a blonde girl who looked like Ms. Murasa carrying that chair. She left it here."
>_

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #311 on: September 07, 2016, 02:56:16 PM »
//Hahaha, excellent show. I had a sneaking suspicion because of the folding chair, but I wasn't sure if it was just a coincidence or not.

SeigaBug (T):

> Oh, okay. Well, anywhere you feel comfortable is fine. I'll let you pick! Or we could even talk right here, I guess. Sometimes other people I'm fused with will just talk really quietly if they don't want to be noticed.

2:

> !!!
> "Really?? Where did she go?"
« Last Edit: September 07, 2016, 03:01:00 PM by Suwako Moriya »

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #312 on: September 07, 2016, 02:57:51 PM »
//I think i am out of sync, mind explaining it to me ?

Dai-chan Prime:

>"You mean like pranks ? Like what fairies usually do ?"

Dai-chan Prime T:

>"Aw... hold on."
>Will the target to come back up and reset.
>"Let me try it once."
>Fire a simple warp pellet towards the target, does it fall over ?

Sumidai-chan:

>"That's why i didn't think she did it, umm, anyways thank you for your time Miss Yukari and Lady Ran."
>Bow.

Alicedai-chan:

>"Huh ? Who ? Please, i need any clues i can use to find my daughter !"
>Put on a hopeful look.
>"Also, do you know about a blonde girl that looks like Miss Murasa, Miss Byakuren ?"

Dai-chan Yuuka:

>Is Miss Meiling watching us ?
>If so: " Oh don't mind me, this is a training i came up with to improve my warp, like how you train your martial arts."
« Last Edit: September 07, 2016, 03:10:33 PM by Suwako Moriya »

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #313 on: September 07, 2016, 03:11:20 PM »
//There's only one 2hu that uses folding chairs and looks like a blonde Murasa. Also, please try to avoid double-posting in that fashion.

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #314 on: September 07, 2016, 03:13:48 PM »
//Ok okay, at least we have hit the end of this mystery i hope.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #315 on: September 07, 2016, 03:20:25 PM »
//I also had a suspicion about Chiyuri, but the whole illusion thing didn't add up...

Sumidai:
>"Hang on, another me just got a clue.... do you know anyone who looks like a blonde Miss Murasa, Miss Yukari, and may or may not have a thing for folding chairs?"

Prime:
>Say the same thing, but swap Miss Yukari for "Onee-chan and Miss Kogasa."

>Do we have any idle clones not currently involved in anything?
« Last Edit: September 07, 2016, 03:57:09 PM by Evil_Nazgul0616 »

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #316 on: September 07, 2016, 03:23:24 PM »
//I think we may have confused ourselves a bit regarding the "illusion" thing. Sakuya only said the chair was "nearby in the air". It wasn't a sure thing that Belgrade was turned into the chair or was even related to the chair at all. It was certainly plausible, but it wasn't a guarantee. Not that I mind that particular detour, I've wanted to get acquainted with Nue for power-copying purposes for a long time anyway.

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #317 on: September 07, 2016, 03:29:10 PM »
//I might have been playing the fairy in making that mistake, but it's more likely I just misremembered exactly what Sakuya had said. Wouldn't be the first time! <_<

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #318 on: September 07, 2016, 03:33:33 PM »
//Well yea i was also confused ! You said that and i thought i had mistaken it.

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #319 on: September 07, 2016, 04:35:05 PM »
//Hahaha, excellent show. I had a sneaking suspicion because of the folding chair, but I wasn't sure if it was just a coincidence or not.

SeigaBug (T):

> Oh, okay. Well, anywhere you feel comfortable is fine. I'll let you pick! Or we could even talk right here, I guess. Sometimes other people I'm fused with will just talk really quietly if they don't want to be noticed.

2:

> !!!
> "Really?? Where did she go?"
> "Would it be possible to enlarge parts individually?" Seiga asks. "Such as arms?" Though I don't plan on enlarging my arms much.

> "I'm not sure." Kokoro says. "I didn't follow her."
//I think i am out of sync, mind explaining it to me ?

Dai-chan Prime:

>"You mean like pranks ? Like what fairies usually do ?"

Dai-chan Prime T:

>"Aw... hold on."
>Will the target to come back up and reset.
>"Let me try it once."
>Fire a simple warp pellet towards the target, does it fall over ?

> "Sorta." Kogasa nods.
> You redo the target and fire a pellet at it.
> It doesn't budge much.
Sumidai-chan:

>"That's why i didn't think she did it, umm, anyways thank you for your time Miss Yukari and Lady Ran."
>Bow.
//I also had a suspicion about Chiyuri, but the whole illusion thing didn't add up...

Sumidai:
>"Hang on, another me just got a clue.... do you know anyone who looks like a blonde Miss Murasa, Miss Yukari, and may or may not have a thing for folding chairs?"
> "I don't think I do..." Ran says.
> Chen shakes her head.
> "I think Reimu said something about someone like that." Yukari moves a bit.
Alicedai-chan:

>"Huh ? Who ? Please, i need any clues i can use to find my daughter !"
>Put on a hopeful look.
>"Also, do you know about a blonde girl that looks like Miss Murasa, Miss Byakuren ?"
> "Well, Mamizou and Nue are capable of making things appear to be different things." Byakuren says. "And I don't think I've seen anyone like that."
Dai-chan Yuuka:

>Is Miss Meiling watching us ?
>If so: " Oh don't mind me, this is a training i came up with to improve my warp, like how you train your martial arts."
> She is.
> "I hope your ability advances well then." Meiling smiles.
> Orange returns with a piece of paper.
> "Sorry. I got a little lost." Orange says.
> "Did you get something to write with too?" Meiling asks.
> "Uh... I-I can go look for one..." Orange says.
>Do we have any idle clones not currently involved in anything?
> Secunde is waiting with the army. You believe the others are occupied, some way or another.
>_

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #320 on: September 07, 2016, 04:38:54 PM »
SeigaBug (T):

> Absolutely, Miss Seiga! I could do that for you right now no problem if you want.

2:

> "Aww...hmm. Do you at least know which direction she went when she left here?"
« Last Edit: September 07, 2016, 04:41:12 PM by Suwako Moriya »

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #321 on: September 07, 2016, 04:39:51 PM »
//Secunde lacks most of our powers, so I'm not sending her.

Prime:
>Use the usual process to make a Koa clone.
>Name her "ReimuDai"

ReimuDai:
>Make our way towards the Hakurei Shrine, use a series of "warp hops" to get there faster.

Sumidai:
>"Really? Thank you, Miss Yukari. I'm sending another me to talk to Reimu right now."

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #322 on: September 07, 2016, 05:36:01 PM »
//Why not just use Prime and co. ?

Dai-chan Prime:

>"Hey um, do either of you know about a blonde girl that uses folding chairs and looks like Miss Murasa ?"

Dai-chan Prime T:

>"Well, it isn't broken, try using less energy to create the danmaku Miss Flan."

Dai-chan Yuuka:

>"Why don't you go Miss Meiling ? You are more familiar with the mansion."
>Add in one more pellet to the training.

Alicedai-chan:

>"Aww, cause it seems like she has something to do with Belgrade."

Maskdai-chans:

>Anything ?

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #323 on: September 07, 2016, 05:38:43 PM »
//Insurance in case we find the kidnappers and they're hostile, minimizing the risk of losing Prime.

//But if we do end up using prime and co. We could use ReimuDai as a quick warp point to the Hakurei Shrine and re-absorb her.

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #324 on: September 07, 2016, 05:41:01 PM »
//Well we have onee-chan and Kogasa to back us up, and we could also request help from our friends in the thoughtscape.

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #325 on: September 07, 2016, 05:53:30 PM »
SeigaBug (T):

> Absolutely, Miss Seiga! I could do that for you right now no problem if you want.

2:

> "Aww...hmm. Do you at least know which direction she went when she left here?"
> "Now doesn't seem like the best time." Seiga says. I can't just return after saying I'll come along.

> "I don't." Kokoro says.
//Secunde lacks most of our powers, so I'm not sending her.

Prime:
>Use the usual process to make a Koa clone.
>Name her "ReimuDai"

ReimuDai:
>Make our way towards the Hakurei Shrine, use a series of "warp hops" to get there faster.

Sumidai:
>"Really? Thank you, Miss Yukari. I'm sending another me to talk to Reimu right now."
//Why not just use Prime and co. ?

Dai-chan Prime:

>"Hey um, do either of you know about a blonde girl that uses folding chairs and looks like Miss Murasa ?"

Dai-chan Prime T:

>"Well, it isn't broken, try using less energy to create the danmaku Miss Flan."
> You create a Koa clone and have her start traveling to Reimu's shrine.

> Yukari doesn't respond.
> "You're welcome." Ran nods. "I hope things work out well."

> "No." Kogasa shakes her head.
> "Uh uh." Sanae says. "Why?"
> "Hey, I just thought of something." Kogasa says. "If you're a god, shouldn't you be able to be summoned like your goddesses?"
> "I don't think I'm enough of a god to do that..." Sanae says.

> Flandre gives you a confused look.
> "Like, go easier. Like this." Rumia says.
> Rumia creates a ball of darkness, except it's only a bit shady. Light still goes through it very well. It's a bit like looking through sunglasses.
> Flandre still looks confused.
Dai-chan Yuuka:

>"Why don't you go Miss Meiling ? You are more familiar with the mansion."
>Add in one more pellet to the training.
> "I'm the gate guard. I'm not really allowed to leave the gate all of a sudden." Meiling says.
> You add another pellet and warp it around as well.
Alicedai-chan:

>"Aww, cause it seems like she has something to do with Belgrade."
> "I'll have to see if they've been causing trouble then..." Byakuren says.
Maskdai-chans:

>Anything ?

> You are sitting on the bed, eating small slices of chocolate cake with Koishi.
>_

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #326 on: September 07, 2016, 05:56:32 PM »
SeigaBug (T):

> Is something wrong? Oh, if you're worried about searching for Belgrade, that's okay. Miss Kokoro just gave us a huge hint. I think Miss Miko and Hamiya and I could take care of searching the village now. Uh, I mean, if you really wanted to help, I definitely won't say no! But don't feel obligated to join us if you want to try some stuff out.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #327 on: September 07, 2016, 05:59:45 PM »
ReimuDai:
>ETA at out current pace of warping to the edge of our vision?

Probe:
>"Hmm... Maybe I could talk about my friends and family? Huh... Speaking of family, do you have a family, Mr. Micheal?"

LightDais (T):
>I'm right here behind Luna! Can't you guys see me?

>_

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #328 on: September 07, 2016, 06:06:42 PM »
SeigaBug (T):

> Is something wrong? Oh, if you're worried about searching for Belgrade, that's okay. Miss Kokoro just gave us a huge hint. I think Miss Miko and Hamiya and I could take care of searching the village now. Uh, I mean, if you really wanted to help, I definitely won't say no! But don't feel obligated to join us if you want to try some stuff out.
> "I would've liked to help, but since you have everything covered, I guess I'll head back." Seiga says, starting to head back to the cemetery. "Yoshika would be lonely if she were to wake up to me being gone." And there's not much ways to help if she can already warp.
ReimuDai:
>ETA at out current pace of warping to the edge of our vision?
> You believe the shrine is coming into view, albeit far. You'll be there in a few seconds.
Probe:
>"Hmm... Maybe I could talk about my friends and family? Huh... Speaking of family, do you have a family, Mr. Micheal?"
> "Some of us don't talk about family in here." Micheal says. "Call it superstitious, but many still stick to it."
LightDais (T):
>I'm right here behind Luna! Can't you guys see me?
> "No." SunnyDai looks over to LunaDai. It's just Luna.
> LunaDai turns around, then looks around herself. Where?
> StarDai shakes her head. "Are you sure?" I don't see anyone else...
>_

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #329 on: September 07, 2016, 06:14:52 PM »
//What the.....?

Maskdai-chans:

>How did we end up doing this ?

Dai-chan Prime:

>"Well i bet you can reach that onee-chan !"
>Put on a curious look.
>"Hey... if you do become a full-fledged goddess like those two, won't you need a new shrine maiden then ?"

Dai-chan Prime T:

>"Um, you know when you have a ball, and want to move it, but just by a little bit ?"
>Imagine a small ball in front of us, then tap it lightly so that it slowly rolls forward.
>"This is when you go easy, understand ?"

Dai-chan Yuuka:

>"Oh... then i guess i could go inside ? Where would i get one though ?"

Alicedai-chan:

>"Well i still haven't met Miss Nue yet, i did meet Miss Mamizou at the school, so it would be nice to both meet and ask Miss Nue about Belgrade."

Sumidai-chan:

>"Oh ! Before we go, one last question, how do i get to the netherworld Miss Ran ? That place where Miss Youmu and the ghosts live in ?"