Author Topic: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 14  (Read 79974 times)

Monarda

• Tactician that has a soft spot for cuteness.
  • Art by Amibazh
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 14
« Reply #990 on: September 03, 2016, 02:50:50 AM »
Dai-chan Yuuka:

>Warp them to surround Wriggle close but not too close, then explode them.
>Immediately start working on 8 more familiars.

Medidai-chan T:

>"This is bad... where did she go ? I told her to not split up from us... i should have been more careful, i am her mother for god's sake !"

Dai-chan Prime:

>"Uh, nothing ! I just need some help with one of my tasks."
>Smile a bit nervously.

Mikodai-chan T:

>"I see... oh no Belgrade, were did you go.... ?"

Sendai-chan:

>Try touching it gently.

Sumidai-chan:

>"Koa is my lover, like Cirno-chan, she is a devil from Makai that works that the Mansion, she is one on the best things that happened in my life."
>Smile and nod.
>"I guess, maybe i should just be fully honest to her..."

Maskdai-chan:

>Report ?

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
« Reply #991 on: September 03, 2016, 03:13:54 AM »
Medidai (T):
>No... No... Not again... How could I lose her again... W-What kind of mother am I...
>Start losing faith in our ability to look after things...
Medidai-chan T:

>"This is bad... where did she go ? I told her to not split up from us... i should have been more careful, i am her mother for god's sake !"
> Reimu returns with a tray and a few cups of tea on it. She sets it down next to the steps and picks up one for herself.
> Alice heads over and takes one as well.
> "I think you should have some tea..." Medicine says.
> "Who?" Reimu asks.
Daiyousei Collective:
>Are the Fairies of Light still in Prime? If not, mark them as suspects. They were plotting something. Did they ever meet Belgrade? Maybe if they didn't they could've found out about her somehow... If so, did we give them clones?
>If they do have clones, immediately check what they're doing.
>Mark Koishi as a possible suspect. She did steal a mask before, and she does go into bouts of the "Old self" she could've definitely seen a doll and kidnapped her.
>Do we have any other enemies/misguided friends? If so mark them as suspects as well.
> The Fairies of Light are not. You don't think you've shown them Belgrade yet. You do recall them having clones though.
> You check on the clones. They're all in their room.
> "Nu uh. They weren't even smart enough I bet." The Sunny clone says.
> "Yup." Sunny says. "Thank goodness we didn't give 'em these." She frowns towards Luna.
> "Hey. I thought they could've done it." Luna frowns.
> "Um, why don't we give one to the other us's?" Star asks.

> You also suspect Koishi, as not only has she stolen a mask, but money as well.
> There is almost no way Medicine could've done it. You would've known.
> Suika said that Marisa went home earlier. There's a chance that she kidnapped Belgrade...
> You passed by the village on the way here, so perhaps someone from there could've taken here...
Prime:
>Keep looking distressed.
>Create another wave of 5 Koa clones using the same process.
>Have them make Flan Clones and warp to the Hakurei shrine using the others' POV.
>Name this set of 20 "Search Party 2"

Search Party 2:
>Fan out like search party one, head towards Alice and Marisa's houses this time.
> You create another group and flan clone extension and have them warp to the Hakurei Shrine.

> You fan out similarly and head towards the Forest of Magic.
Dai-chan Yuuka:

>Warp them to surround Wriggle close but not too close, then explode them.
>Immediately start working on 8 more familiars.
> You warp the finished 6 familiars close to Wriggle and have them explode, taking WrigDai by surprise.
> You quickly start making more familiars while WrigDai attempts to dodge the danmaku made from the previous ones.
Dai-chan Prime:

>"Uh, nothing ! I just need some help with one of my tasks."
>Smile a bit nervously.
> "It doesn't sound like nothing. If you need help, we're here too." Sanae says.
Mikodai-chan T:

>"I see... oh no Belgrade, were did you go.... ?"
> "Maybe we should focus on this instead of Alice and Marisa?" Miko proposes.
Sendai-chan:

>Try touching it gently.
> You gently touch the magic, and it feels warm and... Strange. The texture isn't easy to describe.
> The magic's form steadily gets larger.
Sumidai-chan:

>"Koa is my lover, like Cirno-chan, she is a devil from Makai that works that the Mansion, she is one on the best things that happened in my life."
>Smile and nod.
>"I guess, maybe i should just be fully honest to her..."
> "Honesty is almost always the best." Maribel says. "But, if the truth will hurt them, you have to be gentle with your honesty."
Maskdai-chan:

>Report ?
> You are in the Human Village. As usual, there's humans around here.
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #992 on: September 03, 2016, 03:25:55 AM »
Medidai (T):
>THIS ISN'T THE TIME FOR TEA!! MY DAUGHTER'S MISSING AND I WAS RIGHT HERE NEXT TO HER!
>Sniffle in thoughtscape.
>...I-I'VE FAILED AS A PARENT....

Prime:
>Create one more koa clone with the same method.
>Send "KoiDai" towards the underground entrance. Use the nearest Dai to warp closer if we can.
>Look utterly dejected.
>"...Belgrade's gone missing again... ...how could I let this happen twice in three days... And I was right next to her this time.... Like she was right there and now I can't find her...."
>Start tearing up,
>"D... Do I even deserve to be a mother...? Can.... Can I even trust myself to look after things anymore?"

Maskdai:
>Do we see Belgrade or anyone carrying her?

Probe:
>"Huh, sounds interesting."
>Are we able to warp Sumiflan2 in her sleep?
>If so:
>>"Can you excuse me for one second?"
>>Hold out our hands and warp the still-cloaked Sumiflan 2 so that she gently lands in them.
>>Carry her over to the bed and tuck her in.
>>Go back to Micheal
>>"The other clone of me in this building fell asleep after doing nothing for so long, so I just wanted to give her a more comfy place than that musty air vent... She's cloaked because she doesn't have clothes..."

Monarda

• Tactician that has a soft spot for cuteness.
  • Art by Amibazh
« Reply #993 on: September 03, 2016, 03:37:02 AM »
Dai-chan Yuuka:

>Stand by and wait for Wriggle to finish dodging.

Sendai-chan:

>"Lucien.... this magic of yours, i have never seen anything like it, we should show it to Miss Patchouli or some experienced magician soon, they might be able to tell us what it is."

Dai-chan Prime:

>"I...I..."

Mikodai-chan T:

>"You will help me ?!? Thank you Miss Miko ! I just can't believe i lost my daughter from sight again, i am a horrible mother..."

Sumidai-chan:

>Nod again.
>"It's just that she refrained from telling me all of it, she just said that it's something to make her feel better... maybe i really should stop making clones..."

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #994 on: September 03, 2016, 03:43:11 AM »
X, BellyBugs (T):

> You can do those things as well, if you want. Oh! I can get your friends to show and tell you about it if they come in here.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2016, 03:55:58 AM by Kilgamayan »
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #995 on: September 03, 2016, 03:54:53 AM »
Medidai (T):
>THIS ISN'T THE TIME FOR TEA!! MY DAUGHTER'S MISSING AND I WAS RIGHT HERE NEXT TO HER!
>Sniffle in thoughtscape.
>...I-I'VE FAILED AS A PARENT....
> Medicine jumps a bit.
> Jeez... I don't even know what to say... Medicine thinks.
Dai-chan Prime:

>"I...I..."
Prime:
>Create one more koa clone with the same method.
>Send "KoiDai" towards the underground entrance. Use the nearest Dai to warp closer if we can.
>Look utterly dejected.
>"...Belgrade's gone missing again... ...how could I let this happen twice in three days... And I was right next to her this time.... Like she was right there and now I can't find her...."
>Start tearing up,
>"D... Do I even deserve to be a mother...? Can.... Can I even trust myself to look after things anymore?"
> You create another Koa clone and have her warp to Reimu's shrine to start to the underground.
> "You do." Sanae says. "Gensokyo's kinda a tough place. None of this is your fault."
> "We'll help look if you want." Kogasa says.
Maskdai:
>Do we see Belgrade or anyone carrying her?
> You do not.
> Kokoro has moved a bit since you last passed by. She is now sitting in a folding chair, staring towards the sky.
Probe:
>"Huh, sounds interesting."
>Are we able to warp Sumiflan2 in her sleep?
>If so:
>>"Can you excuse me for one second?"
>>Hold out our hands and warp the still-cloaked Sumiflan 2 so that she gently lands in them.
>>Carry her over to the bed and tuck her in.
>>Go back to Micheal
>>"The other clone of me in this building fell asleep after doing nothing for so long, so I just wanted to give her a more comfy place than that musty air vent... She's cloaked because she doesn't have clothes..."
> You should be able to warp where she was last. And if you're right, she shouldn't have moved in her sleep.
> You attempt to and successfully warp Sumiflan 2 back into your hands.
> There is no nearby bed.
> "Oh. Well, I don't have any clothes small enough to fit in your hands..." Micheal says.
Dai-chan Yuuka:

>Stand by and wait for Wriggle to finish dodging.
> You wait for WrigDai to finish dodging.
> "Ah, I didn't expect that sort of attack..." Wriggle says as she gets clear of the remaining danmaku.
Sendai-chan:

>"Lucien.... this magic of yours, i have never seen anything like it, we should show it to Miss Patchouli or some experienced magician soon, they might be able to tell us what it is."
> "Okay." Lucien says a bit enthusiastically.
Mikodai-chan T:

>"You will help me ?!? Thank you Miss Miko ! I just can't believe i lost my daughter from sight again, i am a horrible mother..."
MikoBug (T):

> "I'm sure she is! Miss Marisa is always all right."
> "I believe in Marisa too." Miko nods. "And you aren't horrible. These things might happen."
Sumidai-chan:

>Nod again.
>"It's just that she refrained from telling me all of it, she just said that it's something to make her feel better... maybe i really should stop making clones..."
> "What's that gotta do with her?" Sumireko asks.
X, BellyBugs (T):

> You can do those things as well, if you want. Oh! I can get your friends to show and tell you about it if they come in here.
> "Is it fun?" Daisy asks.
> "I really don't like being stuck in here anymore..." Flora says. "Is my dress dry yet?"

> (SearchParty 1) You near the village, still not seeing Belgrade.
>_

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #996 on: September 03, 2016, 03:58:30 AM »
X, BellyBugs (T):

> Is what fun? And I'm not sure about your dress, Flora. Lemme go check. Even if it is dry, though, it still would be a bad idea for you to come out without clothes on while my son is around.

4:

> Trundle over to where Flora's dress is and inspect it for wetness.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #997 on: September 03, 2016, 04:02:56 AM »
Probe:
>There's no bed? Then what the hell did we wake up on when we first arrived here!?!
>"Well she can change size like I do... But I'd have to wake her up briefly.... Uh... Wasn't there a bed in here before? I swear I woke up on one..."

Mikodai (T):
>B-But losing her twice in 3 days? What kind of mother does that... Especially when the second time happened when I was right next to her...

Prime:
>"YES IT IS! The first time I was asleep and she wandered off, the second time she was RIGHT NEXT TO ME and I lost her..."
>Tear up some more.
>"I-I've failed as a parent!"

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #998 on: September 03, 2016, 04:29:21 AM »
X, BellyBugs (T):

> Is what fun? And I'm not sure about your dress, Flora. Lemme go check. Even if it is dry, though, it still would be a bad idea for you to come out without clothes on while my son is around.
> "The goddess stuff." Daisy says.
> "Then we can go outside for a bit. Or he could go outside for a bit." Flora says.
4:

> Trundle over to where Flora's dress is and inspect it for wetness.
> You get to Flora's dress. It's dry now. A tad bit damp but it's not like you were actively drying it.
Probe:
>There's no bed? Then what the hell did we wake up on when we first arrived here!?!
>"Well she can change size like I do... But I'd have to wake her up briefly.... Uh... Wasn't there a bed in here before? I swear I woke up on one..."
> "No..." Micheal says. "Getting one would probably have been a good idea. But then again, we weren't really sure if you were a cat person or something else..."
Mikodai (T):
>B-But losing her twice in 3 days? What kind of mother does that... Especially when the second time happened when I was right next to her...
> "Take it easy Daiyousei. Retrace your steps and ask around. Try to think; Where would you go if you were her?" Miko says.
Prime:
>"YES IT IS! The first time I was asleep and she wandered off, the second time she was RIGHT NEXT TO ME and I lost her..."
>Tear up some more.
>"I-I've failed as a parent!"
> "...Ah! I got it. I got the perfect solution to finding her easily." Sanae says. "Since Belgrade is a doll, we can ask Nazrin to find it, and she'll be able to."
> "The mouse girl?" Kogasa asks.
> Sanae nods.
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #999 on: September 03, 2016, 04:41:08 AM »
Prime:
>Create as many Koa Clones as possible.
>have them make flan clones
>Have our legion march across Gensokyo and raze it until we find Belgrade.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #1000 on: September 03, 2016, 05:22:51 AM »
//Whoops, forgot to give an actual thing to parse before I did the silly "1000th post stuff"

Medidai (T):
>Miss Medicine, can I ask you something...?

Prime:
>"So where do we find this mouse girl?"

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #1001 on: September 03, 2016, 05:31:06 AM »
Prime:
>Create as many Koa Clones as possible.
>have them make flan clones
>Have our legion march across Gensokyo and raze it until we find Belgrade.
> You create a multitude of Koa clones, then have all of them make Flan clones, taking over Gensokyo in search of Belgrade.
> You're beaten up by Reimu for trying to cause an incident. You never did find Belgrade...