Author Topic: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 12  (Read 73181 times)

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 12
« Reply #60 on: July 11, 2016, 06:10:47 AM »
//I'm gonna go to bed now. And I have a long day at work tomorrow, so I'll probably be on during my breaks just to catch up and leave small amounts of commentary. I'll be officially back some time after 5:00 PM US Mountain Time

>Make a mental note to ask Meiling about this subject later. Perhaps before we leave the mansion.

Monarda

• Tactician that has a soft spot for cuteness.
  • Art by Amibazh
« Reply #61 on: July 11, 2016, 06:23:57 AM »
Dai-chan 1:

>"Hmm..... i dunno much about her, but she kinda acts like Cirno-chan, she also seems to get in trouble too... maybe we could be friend though, it would be nice to get to know her better."
>Float up.
>"Now let's go to Miss Satori's house, i wanna give proper apologies."
>Fly with our companion there.

Dai-chan 2:

>"You mean my wings ? I can hide them."
>Do so.

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
« Reply #62 on: July 11, 2016, 06:44:15 AM »
DPT:

> "Seems pretty good to me! How'd you do it?"
> Check in on Remilia and that group again.

DPR:

> Are we at the library yet?
> "Well, I was doing fire magic, then I thought about doing water magic, but it changed." Koakuma says.
> You look back to Remilia's group. Rumia seems to be passing a sword of darkness through Remilia's body.
> "-do anything." Rumia says. "I'm trying to make it at least do something."
> "Maybe it's just meant to be a supportive ability after all." Remilia says. "Why do you even want a sword?"
> Rumia pauses for a bit. "Oh..."

> You are not.
RemiDai:

> Are we getting dressed, or are we still waiting in our underwear? If we're still waiting, what are we waiting for?
> You're still waiting. You read the Remilia part's thought's, and it seems she's waiting for Sakuya.
> SakuDai appears in the room and retrieves one of Remilia's outfits.
> "Do you still think it would be alright to wear your clothes, despite them vanishing when these clones are gone?" SakuDai asks, walking over to RemiDai.
> "Yes. I still want to keep my appearance." RemiDai answers.
> SakuDai nods an begins to clothe the other clone.
Secunde:

> "That's great! And, um..."
> Look to Renko.
> "...That's okay, Miss Renko. I'm still really sorry for what happened."
> "No, it was my fault." Renko says. "I could've avoided it, or I could've even just coped with the result." Instead of being angry at Daiyousei.
//I'm gonna go to bed now. And I have a long day at work tomorrow, so I'll probably be on during my breaks just to catch up and leave small amounts of commentary. I'll be officially back some time after 5:00 PM US Mountain Time

>Make a mental note to ask Meiling about this subject later. Perhaps before we leave the mansion.

> You remember to ask Meiling about increasing life energy...
Dai-chan 1:

>"Hmm..... i dunno much about her, but she kinda acts like Cirno-chan, she also seems to get in trouble too... maybe we could be friend though, it would be nice to get to know her better."
>Float up.
>"Now let's go to Miss Satori's house, i wanna give proper apologies."
>Fly with our companion there.
> Gasanae flies along with you. Yuugi waves as the two of you leave as well, before turning to Parsee and talking to her. The two of them sit down afterwards.
Dai-chan 2:

>"You mean my wings ? I can hide them."
>Do so.
> You hide your wings without the addition of using Sanae magic.
> "Not just that." Hamiya says. "Things like behavior. Internal things you can't really change."
>_

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #63 on: July 11, 2016, 06:51:32 AM »
DPT:

> Look back to Koa.
> "Maybe things work differently for other people in here."
> Check in on the Cirno-and-friends conversation.

Secunde:

> "Well, still...I don't like making people feel upset...but I'm really glad you're not upset any more, at least."

1:

> "So how did you learn that the true true fusion thingy turns into people really truly becoming one person if left too long?"
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #64 on: July 11, 2016, 07:08:07 AM »
DPT:

> Look back to Koa.
> "Maybe things work differently for other people in here."
> Check in on the Cirno-and-friends conversation.
> "Hm..." Koakuma replies.
> You look to Cirno and the others. They seem to be approaching you.
> "So..." Mystia starts. "S-Since Lily even says your a great matchmaker, I wanted to know what you think about me and Kyouko possibly being together."

> You arrive at the library doors once more.
Secunde:

> "Well, still...I don't like making people feel upset...but I'm really glad you're not upset any more, at least."
> Renko nods.
> "Now that apologies are out of the way, do you have any more magic to show us?" Maribel asks. I wouldn't be surprised if she knew new ones already.
1:

> "So how did you learn that the true true fusion thingy turns into people really truly becoming one person if left too long?"
> "It almost happened to us." Gasanae says. "Sanae and Kogasa don't mind becoming one person and living like that, but it's better to be able to be two people and do more things than one can. We just have to make sure we don't try to absorb one of the others life energy like that again."

> SakuDai finishes dressing RemiDai.
>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #65 on: July 11, 2016, 07:16:37 AM »
RemiDai, SakuDai:

> Let our other halves continue to do their own things. (I'll use Beat for this in the future, though I won't do so very often, I think, for the same reason as with the Hifuus.)

DPT:

> Adopt a thinky face.
> "Hmm...I bet it would work if you could win Miss Byakuren over. Another me is over at their place right now, and it sounds like she's not a fan of your band."

Secunde:

> Adopt a thinky face that eventually gives way to a knowing grin.
> "Actually, I have an idea. Lemme see here..."

RenDai, MariDai:

> Attempt to make Flan clones of our current hosts, with tiny us-es inside (like with Shinny before).

1:

> "Oh, wow. I wonder if that's reversible?"
« Last Edit: July 11, 2016, 07:22:56 AM by Kilgamayan »

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #66 on: July 11, 2016, 07:36:38 AM »
RemiDai, SakuDai:

> Let our other halves continue to do their own things. (I'll use Beat for this in the future, though I won't do so very often, I think, for the same reason as with the Hifuus.)
> You let them continue.
> "So what now Sakuya?" RemiDai asks.
> "Seeing as we're both here and with Daiyousei, we can do as we please." SakuDai says.
> "We are?"
> "Doesn't it feel as though you're at two places?"
> "Huh...So we are."
DPT:

> Adopt a thinky face.
> "Hmm...I bet it would work if you could win Miss Byakuren over. Another me is over at their place right now, and it sounds like she's not a fan of your band."
> "Oh... Byakuren..." Mystia says. "I-I guess I can try."
Secunde:

> Adopt a thinky face that eventually gives way to a knowing grin.
> "Actually, I have an idea. Lemme see here..."

RenDai, MariDai:

> Attempt to make Flan clones of our current hosts, with tiny us-es inside (like with Shinny before).
> You have Renko and Maribel make Flan clones of their selves, resulting in them, along with clones of MariDai and RenDai within them.
> "Huh?" Renko jumps. She can do it to us?
> "Ah, more of us?" Maribel says. That's pretty cool, but kinda worrying at the same time.
1:

> "Oh, wow. I wonder if that's reversible?"
> "I hope so." Gasanae says.
> The two of you arrive at the palace.
>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #67 on: July 11, 2016, 07:47:55 AM »
DPT:

> Smile.
> "That's the spirit! Here."

DPR:

> Stop to create a Mini-Mystia. Name her MysDai.

MysDai:

> Return our Koa-magic to Prime.
> Use whatever magics are appropriate to reshape our body to an exact copy of Mystia's. (Leave out changing the wings if changing them would result in ripping our clothes, though.)
> Leave the mansion and head toward Mystia's stand, using warps to get there as quickly as possible.

DPR:

> Continue heading toward the library.

Secunde:

> "Yep! They're all both of you, and will behave exactly like you, unless you want them to do something else."

RenDai, MariDai, assorted Flan-clane us-es:

> Have all clones act under Renko and Merry's control.

1:

> "Why? Did it happen to some other people?"

2:

> "Oh."

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #68 on: July 11, 2016, 08:09:57 AM »
DPT:

> Smile.
> "That's the spirit! Here."

DPR:

> Stop to create a Mini-Mystia. Name her MysDai.

MysDai:

> Return our Koa-magic to Prime.
> Use whatever magics are appropriate to reshape our body to an exact copy of Mystia's. (Leave out changing the wings if changing them would result in ripping our clothes, though.)
> Leave the mansion and head toward Mystia's stand, using warps to get there as quickly as possible.

DPR:

> Continue heading toward the library.
> You create another clone, having her repeat the process the others went through, making sure not to change the wings.

> You warp out of the mansion with MeiDai's point of view and warp towards Mystia's stand, getting there pretty quickly.

> You are at the library doors.
Secunde:

> "Yep! They're all both of you, and will behave exactly like you, unless you want them to do something else."

RenDai, MariDai, assorted Flan-clane us-es:

> Have all clones act under Renko and Merry's control.
> "Huh..." Maribel says. It kind feels like I'm looking at myself from two spots.
> "This is kinda cool." Renko says. "It's like the second best partner." Second to Merry.
> "Second?" Maribel asks. What's the first?
> "Second to you of course." Renko says. I wonder if the other us's feel everything we do.
1:

> "Why? Did it happen to some other people?"
> "Uh, no." Gasanae says, landing. "I was just saying in case it does happen. Like if we wanted to try it again..."
2:

> "Oh."
> "Sanae's nice, but you're..." Hamiya looks over to Byakuren and Kyouko. "Well, yea."
>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #69 on: July 11, 2016, 08:15:51 AM »
DPR:

> Enter the library and find Patchouli.

MysDai:

> Get changed into Mystia's clothes, letting Mystia take over that process.

Secunde:

> Giggle a bit.
> "You two are the best! But it gets better. Do either of you feel any sort of weird sensation in your chest?"

1:

> "Hmm...Cirno was perfectly willing to do that with me. Maybe we'll try it again and let it go that far, and see what happens...how long does it take, do you think?"

2:

> "Oh yeah!"
> Look to Mystia and Byakuren ourselves.
> "Um, is it okay if Mystia visits here? She kinda wants to talk to both of you."

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #70 on: July 11, 2016, 11:39:25 AM »
DPR:

> Enter the library and find Patchouli.
> You head into the library. Patchouli is at the middle table again, doing nothing in particular.
MysDai:

> Get changed into Mystia's clothes, letting Mystia take over that process.
> You head into the stand and let Mystia take charge to change.
Secunde:

> Giggle a bit.
> "You two are the best! But it gets better. Do either of you feel any sort of weird sensation in your chest?"
> "I do." Maribel says. I know it wasn't just nothing.
> "I think I do." Renko says. Is it really something?
1:

> "Hmm...Cirno was perfectly willing to do that with me. Maybe we'll try it again and let it go that far, and see what happens...how long does it take, do you think?"
> "A coupe of minutes maybe. Two?" Gasanae says. "But do you really want to risk that? Well, I guess since you have clones, you don't really care."
2:

> "Oh yeah!"
> Look to Mystia and Byakuren ourselves.
> "Um, is it okay if Mystia visits here? She kinda wants to talk to both of you."
> "Oh no..." Kyouko says.
> "I would like to hear what she has to say." Byakuren agrees.
>_

Suwako Moriya

• Hey you with the pretty face
  • Welcome to the human race!
« Reply #71 on: July 11, 2016, 12:30:13 PM »
DPR:

> "Hi Miss Patchouli! I figured out how to take in more life energy while staying the same size! Well, kinda, Miss Meiling is really the one who did it. But still!"

MysDai:

> "Just as a heads-up, Mystia, Byakuren is worried you might not be a good influence on Kyouko. I know you're a good person, though, so I know you'll be able to show her otherwise!"

RenDai, MariDai:

> Dissolve the Flan-clones.

Secunde:

> "Okay. Concentrate on that feeling, and try to make those three duplicates of yourself using it."

1:

> "Really? It's that short? Uh...one of my clones was definitely true true fusioned with Koishi for longer than that...I think."

2:

> Nod.
> "Okay. She'll be here soon."
« Last Edit: July 11, 2016, 12:40:38 PM by Suwako Moriya »
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #72 on: July 11, 2016, 01:30:00 PM »
MysDai:

> "Just as a heads-up, Mystia, Byakuren is worried you might not be a good influence on Kyouko. I know you're a good person, though, so I know you'll be able to show her otherwise!"

2:

> Nod.
> "Okay. She'll be here soon."
>Do not parse these.
>Suspend all MysDai actions until we either come to a unanimous agreement or I give the go-ahead.

//You know, I would've been happy to leave the game to you guys while at was work today, but then I fortunately checked before I left and saw you pulling this shit.

//Kilga. I feel this is wrong. And I am morally against it.
//This should be something the REAL Mystia should do. Not some clone. Whatever the clone says, even if it has it's own Mystia copy, will have no meaning. Especially since the real Mystia will have no part in or knowledge of what it says, which could lead to some problems for her later down the line. Plus, I feel we are depriving Mystia a chance to do this on her own.

//I propose we destroy this clone immediately. And send the real Mystia with a parasitic clone. That way this will have more meaning, and we can still provide support for her.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2016, 01:42:47 PM by Evil_Nazgul0616 »

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #73 on: July 11, 2016, 01:34:56 PM »
Dai-chan 1:

>"Um, i stilll don't know, it's safer than doing it with Koa."
>Approach to press that thing on the wall, then hesitate.
>"I'm a bit scared... i really want this to go well..."
>Press it.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #74 on: July 11, 2016, 01:41:00 PM »
//My edit is done. Anyway, I have to go to work soon. I will have breaks every two hours or so. So during those times I will catch up and then post once until this matter is resolved. I will be officially back around 5:30 US Mountain time.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #75 on: July 11, 2016, 01:43:04 PM »
//edited one last time before I go.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #76 on: July 11, 2016, 01:44:58 PM »
//Also one last note to Kilga: I only suspended MysDai. All other Dais are still free so I don't hold up the game and therefore make you loathe it.

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #77 on: July 11, 2016, 02:02:22 PM »
//I'm pretty sure your entire premise is flawed based on the experiences of all past Mini-nonDais, particularly given the conversation between RemiDai and SakuDai, but since it's easy to do so, let's clear that up right now before anything else. FWIW, though, I have no real attachment to MysDai beyond the generic interest that made me create her in the first place, so I may not put up much of a fight here (and definitely will drop it if the answer to this question is no).

//EDIT: Though I also don't think it's necessary to dissolve MysDai. Even if she doesn't get involved in rabu rabu Choujuu Gigaku times, I'd still like to keep her around.

DPT:

> "Mystia, can you see and hear and feel and know what the other you that I made is doing?"
« Last Edit: July 11, 2016, 05:04:29 PM by Suwako Moriya »
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #78 on: July 11, 2016, 07:57:43 PM »
DPR:

> "Hi Miss Patchouli! I figured out how to take in more life energy while staying the same size! Well, kinda, Miss Meiling is really the one who did it. But still!"
> "Quiet down some." Patchouli says. "And you said Meiling figured it out?"
RenDai, MariDai:

> Dissolve the Flan-clones.

Secunde:

> "Okay. Concentrate on that feeling, and try to make those three duplicates of yourself using it."
> You undo the Flan clones.
> Maribel easily creates three clones of herself with the Flandre magic, and Renko does so a bit later.
> "How'd you learn how to do this one?" Maribel asks.  We could probably be at Gensokyo and our world at the same time.
1:

> "Really? It's that short? Uh...one of my clones was definitely true true fusioned with Koishi for longer than that...I think."
Dai-chan 1:

>"Um, i stilll don't know, it's safer than doing it with Koa."
>Approach to press that thing on the wall, then hesitate.
>"I'm a bit scared... i really want this to go well..."
>Press it.
> "Maybe we were just paranoid about it then if it's really longer..." Gasanae says.
> "If she didn't want you to come, she'd tell Yuugi to keep you back." Gasanae says. "It should be alright. Press the button."
> You press the button, and it makes the sound again.
//I'm pretty sure your entire premise is flawed based on the experiences of all past Mini-nonDais, particularly given the conversation between RemiDai and SakuDai, but since it's easy to do so, let's clear that up right now before anything else. FWIW, though, I have no real attachment to MysDai beyond the generic interest that made me create her in the first place, so I may not put up much of a fight here (and definitely will drop it if the answer to this question is no).

//EDIT: Though I also don't think it's necessary to dissolve MysDai. Even if she doesn't get involved in rabu rabu Choujuu Gigaku times, I'd still like to keep her around.

DPT:

> "Mystia, can you see and hear and feel and know what the other you that I made is doing?"
> "Um... Yes." Mystia nods.
>_

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #79 on: July 11, 2016, 08:10:22 PM »
Dai-chan 1:

>"Still, it`s good that you`re here with me Miss Gasanae."
>Smile, then fidget while waiting.

Dai-chan 2:

>What`s going on now ?

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #80 on: July 11, 2016, 08:12:25 PM »
DPT:

> "Okay then. Given what you want to do, are you fine with having the other you do it? Or do you want to do it yourself?"

DPR:

> Walk toward Patchouli, making a note (but not stopping walking) if/when we can detect her life energy like what happened with Flan.
> Lower our voice volume.
> "Oh, sorry. And yeah, she showed me how to do stuff with my key."

Secunde:

> Gesture at the SDM.
> "It's actually an ability of a good friend of mine in the mansion. I just copied her. Go ahead, give your other selves a try!"

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #81 on: July 11, 2016, 08:25:58 PM »
Dai-chan 1:

>"Still, it`s good that you`re here with me Miss Gasanae."
>Smile, then fidget while waiting.
> Gasanae returns your smile.
> The door opens, and Satori steps into view.
> "Yes?" She asks.
Dai-chan 2:

>What`s going on now ?
> Kyouko is quietly finishing up sweeping the path, and Byakuren is waiting. Hamiya seems to be staring at you.
DPT:

> "Okay then. Given what you want to do, are you fine with having the other you do it? Or do you want to do it yourself?"

DPR:

> Walk toward Patchouli, making a note (but not stopping walking) if/when we can detect her life energy like what happened with Flan.
> Lower our voice volume.
> "Oh, sorry. And yeah, she showed me how to do stuff with my key."
> "Now that you mention it, I guess I'd like to talk to her myself." Mystia says.
> You can feel Patchouli's life energy within her from here.
> You lower your voice some.
> "Ah, that makes sense." Patchouli says. "Maybe she'd be good to have for figuring out more about fusion."
Secunde:

> Gesture at the SDM.
> "It's actually an ability of a good friend of mine in the mansion. I just copied her. Go ahead, give your other selves a try!"
> Maribel puts a hand up towards one of her clones, and it copies her. Another one of the clones ducks while the last jumps.
> It's like having your own robot or something... Maribel thinks.
> All four of the Renko's look up to the sky.
> So I know what they know, and they can do whatever I can. Renko thinks.
>_

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #82 on: July 11, 2016, 08:32:31 PM »
2:

> "Okay, here she comes."

DPT:

> "Okay. Best of luck! We're all pulling for you!"

DPR:

> Warp Mystia's life force outside of us and to the Temple, using 2's PoV as a guide.
> "I hope so. What about you, though? Have you learned anything?"

Secunde:

> "If you ever want them to go away, just focus on that feeling again and unmake them. You can make them and unmake them as much as you want as long as that feeling is there!"

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #83 on: July 11, 2016, 08:47:23 PM »
Dai-chan 1:

>"H-Hey Miss Satori, um, i`m here to apologize about causing all that confusion and all, i didn`t mean do make you mad or anything, i was just pretty dazed since you two weren`t agreeing, so i`m sorry for all the trouble... do you f-forgive me ?"
>Please yes, please yes, i really wanna see Miss Koishi again, and Miss Okuu and Miss Orin again, i don`t wanna lose any friends.... and i also wanna pet Miss Okuu.... (I`m actually cheering for this too, this isn`t only what i think Dai-chan would want. :V)

Dai-chan 2:

>"Let`s have a look inside while they talk then ?"

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #84 on: July 11, 2016, 09:01:35 PM »
2:

> "Okay, here she comes."

DPT:

> "Okay. Best of luck! We're all pulling for you!"

DPR:

> Warp Mystia's life force outside of us and to the Temple, using 2's PoV as a guide.
> "I hope so. What about you, though? Have you learned anything?"
Dai-chan 2:

>"Let`s have a look inside while they talk then ?"
> "I sorta wanna see what happens." Hamiya says.
> You warp Mystia's life energy to the temple near Dai 2.
> "Uh, h-hi Miss Hijiri." Mystia says.
> "Hello." Byakuren smiles.
> "Um, I don't want to be a bad influence, but me and Kyouko have a lot of fun in our band." Mystia says.
> "I'm not allowing Kyouko to be around you if you'll keep doing actions like in that band." Byakuren says.
> Mystia nods slightly before going up to Kyouko.
Secunde:

> "If you ever want them to go away, just focus on that feeling again and unmake them. You can make them and unmake them as much as you want as long as that feeling is there!"
> "Okay." Maribel nods. This seems too useful to want them to go away.
Dai-chan 1:

>"H-Hey Miss Satori, um, i`m here to apologize about causing all that confusion and all, i didn`t mean do make you mad or anything, i was just pretty dazed since you two weren`t agreeing, so i`m sorry for all the trouble... do you f-forgive me ?"
>Please yes, please yes, i really wanna see Miss Koishi again, and Miss Okuu and Miss Orin again, i don`t wanna lose any friends.... and i also wanna pet Miss Okuu.... (I`m actually cheering for this too, this isn`t only what i think Dai-chan would want. :V)
> "I forgive you Daiyousei." Satori says. "But you were going too far when you went against what I said." Satori sighs.
>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #85 on: July 11, 2016, 09:16:34 PM »
DPR:

> Wait for response from Patchouli to what we just said.

MysDai:

> Do we still exist? If so, continue getting dressed.

Secunde:

> "Hmm, what else...I guess the thing that you haven't really seen yet is being able to grow or shrink one's entire self, not just parts."

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #86 on: July 11, 2016, 09:19:27 PM »
2:
>Beat.

//and with that break is over

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #87 on: July 11, 2016, 09:39:50 PM »
Dai-chan 1:

>"It`s just that... it was hard, i mean, you are her sister  so you had a point, but i couldn`t ignored Miss Koishi`s desires either, so i just... stood there."
>Fidget a bit.
>"I don`t want to do anything without both of your permissions, because i can`t ignore someone`s plights and point of view...."

Dai-chan 2:

>"Umm, i can`t see where is the problem in that ? Just some music won`t change who they are, i like their music and i can still see the great side of the world."
>Put on a concerned face.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2016, 09:56:29 PM by Starlighthawk »

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #88 on: July 11, 2016, 09:52:32 PM »
//Be careful with the accusational wording there, we don't want to agitate Byakuren.

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #89 on: July 11, 2016, 10:05:45 PM »
//True, let`s hold off on some parts for now.