Author Topic: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 12  (Read 74428 times)

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 12
« Reply #120 on: July 12, 2016, 03:49:59 AM »
DPR:

> "Hasn't happened yet, and I don't plan on it ever happening. And even if it did and worst came to worst, I could fix it."
> Patchouli squints at you.
> "I'll pass."
> "Daiyousei! Think fast!" You hear Flandre's voice behind you in the thoughtscape.
Secunde:

> Look super duper eager to see.
> Maribel makes her clones go away before she creates one of those weird holes again between your group.
> "This is as much as I can do though. Just making one to this place." Maribel says. Yukari does the rest...
> Renko, seeing that Maribel has dismissed her clones, tries to do so as well, accomplishing it after a bit.
2:

> Smile.
> "Oh! Hi Miss Seiga!"
> Look regretful.
> "I'm sorry I didn't come visit again. I wanted to, but so many other things happened that got in the way. I'm really sorry!"
> "You wouldn't happen to be friends with Miss Hijiri, would you?" Seiga asks.
Dai X:
>"So... I could try to pull life force from the grass, rocks and air, and I can make a new life force that way?"

Dai Y:
>"What if a new life force was created from... let's say... a third of the life force from three people? Would that create a new person too? Or will they just be a hybrid copy of the three that gave the energy?"
> "Probably." MeiDai answers. "If you did that second thing with that first thing, it might work." Meiling smiles.
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #121 on: July 12, 2016, 03:54:54 AM »
Dai X:
>"Hmm..."
>Try to feel the life force in the surrounding area. What has it? What seems most promising.
>We still have Meiling magic thanks to Prime, right? Use that to help feel for it if we can.

Dai Y:
>Status of internal life force, does it seem to be growing back?
>"Hmm... And what would happen if life force was placed into something that didn't have it? Like this doll?" Hold up Belgrade "Would it bring that thing to life?"

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #122 on: July 12, 2016, 03:57:47 AM »
DPT:

> "Eek!"
> Duck and look behind us.

DPR:

> Look sad.
> "Pleeeeeease? I could even make some books for you! ...I think."

2:

> "Uhh...I don't know? I mean, we've only met a couple of times. She seems nice enough, although I don't agree with what she thinks on Mystia and Kyouko's band. But she's Kyouko's boss and Kyouko is Mystia's friend and Mystia is my friend, so...maybe?"
> Frown.
> "This is hard."

Secunde:

> "Whoa...can we go through that??"
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Monarda

• Tactician that has a soft spot for cuteness.
  • Art by Amibazh
« Reply #123 on: July 12, 2016, 04:02:57 AM »
Dai-chan 2:

>"But yea, i try to be friends with everyone ! Doesn't matter who or what they are, what matters is if they're nice !"
>Smile.

Dai-chan 1:

>"So that Daiyousei would think like i would think, say if i wanted to eat something, it would choose what i would ?"

Dai-chan Prime:

>"Ah !"
>Turn around and prepare for something to advance on us.

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #124 on: July 12, 2016, 04:17:01 AM »
DPT:

> "Eek!"
> Duck and look behind us.

DPR:

> Look sad.
> "Pleeeeeease? I could even make some books for you! ...I think."
Dai-chan Prime:

>"Ah !"
>Turn around and prepare for something to advance on us.
> You duck, and Flandre goes flying past you in the thoughtscape.
> At the same time in reality, you stop what you were going to say and turn around.
> You are immediately glomped by Flandre, taking you to the ground. It didn't hurt much at all though.
> "Hah. Guess you couldn't think fast enough huh?" Flandre smiles atop you. She still seems to be in her blouse and underwear.
2:

> "Uhh...I don't know? I mean, we've only met a couple of times. She seems nice enough, although I don't agree with what she thinks on Mystia and Kyouko's band. But she's Kyouko's boss and Kyouko is Mystia's friend and Mystia is my friend, so...maybe?"
> Frown.
> "This is hard."
Dai-chan 2:

>"But yea, i try to be friends with everyone ! Doesn't matter who or what they are, what matters is if they're nice !"
>Smile.
> "Hm..." Seiga frowns. "Oh well."
Secunde:

> "Whoa...can we go through that??"
> Maribel nods.
Dai-chan 1:

>"So that Daiyousei would think like i would think, say if i wanted to eat something, it would choose what i would ?"
> Satori nods.
Dai X:
>"Hmm..."
>Try to feel the life force in the surrounding area. What has it? What seems most promising.
>We still have Meiling magic thanks to Prime, right? Use that to help feel for it if we can.

Dai Y:
>Status of internal life force, does it seem to be growing back?
>"Hmm... And what would happen if life force was placed into something that didn't have it? Like this doll?" Hold up Belgrade "Would it bring that thing to life?"

> Your life force is a bit more than it was previously. It seems to be taking a long while.
> You feel for life energy in the area, using Meiling's magic to help.
> The air itself seems to have a lot of life force within it.
> "I guess it might..." MeiDai says.
> Upon the topic of the doll, you recall Alice having another doll that was "100% sentimental and capable of doing things completely on her own." or something. Explains how it was nice to you when you met it...
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #125 on: July 12, 2016, 04:22:15 AM »
Dai X:
>"Ooh! I feel something!"

Dai Y:
>Frown
>"I just realized... I wanted to use some Daiyousei life force in this experiment... I'm planning on making a new life force using these clones' energy and the energy in the air and putting it in this doll, but what would happen to the doll once us clones go away, since you said we can't make the life force fragment we contribute independent... She would die partially if we go away wouldn't she?"

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #126 on: July 12, 2016, 04:26:15 AM »
DPR:

> "Hi Miss Flandre! Sorry, I'm trying to convince Miss Patchouli to join everyone else inside me..."

Secunde:

> Tentatively approach the hole.

2:

> Blink.
> "Huh? Why?"

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #127 on: July 12, 2016, 04:34:17 AM »
Dai-chan 1:

>"So that's why she was worried about Koa, and why she was kinda behaving as if she was me... that worries me."
>Can we find out why Miss Koishi closed her eye through the memories we shared ?

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #128 on: July 12, 2016, 04:46:35 AM »
Dai X:
>"Ooh! I feel something!"

Dai Y:
>Frown
>"I just realized... I wanted to use some Daiyousei life force in this experiment... I'm planning on making a new life force using these clones' energy and the energy in the air and putting it in this doll, but what would happen to the doll once us clones go away, since you said we can't make the life force fragment we contribute independent... She would die partially if we go away wouldn't she?"
> MeiDai shrugs.
DPR:

> "Hi Miss Flandre! Sorry, I'm trying to convince Miss Patchouli to join everyone else inside me..."
> "Oh." Flandre looks to Patchouli. "Why not?"
> "I don't want to. In fact, I'm going to sleep soon."
> Flandre pouts.
Secunde:

> Tentatively approach the hole.
> You approach the hole. The eyes inside seem to be staring at you.
2:

> Blink.
> "Huh? Why?"
> "It's nothing." Seiga says, taking to the air and starting to head towards the graveyard.
Dai-chan 1:

>"So that's why she was worried about Koa, and why she was kinda behaving as if she was me... that worries me."
>Can we find out why Miss Koishi closed her eye through the memories we shared ?
> You can. It seems she closed her eye because of the reactions people had to her and her ability. It's really upsetting to think about, especially with how cheerful Koishi acts...
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #129 on: July 12, 2016, 04:55:48 AM »
Dai X:
>"Could a fragment of life force become independent if it's mixed with enough other life force? Would it become unique then?"

Dai Y:
>Stare at Belgrade in contemplation.

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #130 on: July 12, 2016, 04:59:18 AM »
Dai-chan 1:

>"If only you two could control when the eye closes and opens... it's sad to thing she did this because people didn't like...."
>Where are we right now ?

Dai-chan 2:

>"Huh..."
>Continue towards the temple.

Dai-chan Prime:

>"Hey, that tackle didn't hurt much, if we keep up like this you will soon have control of your strength !"
>Smile and hug Miss Flan.
>"So what do you plan to do Miss Flan ? Um.... besides dressing up ?"

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #131 on: July 12, 2016, 05:06:05 AM »
Dai X:
>"Could a fragment of life force become independent if it's mixed with enough other life force? Would it become unique then?"

Dai Y:
>Stare at Belgrade in contemplation.
> You stare at Belgrade. It looks just like one of Alice's regular dolls.
> "Um..." MeiDai thinks for a bit. "Why not just try it?"
Dai-chan 1:

>"If only you two could control when the eye closes and opens... it's sad to thing she did this because people didn't like...."
>Where are we right now ?
> Satori doesn't respond.
> You're in the bedroom from before. The three of you are here, as well as a cat near Satori's bed, but not on it.
Dai-chan 2:

>"Huh..."
>Continue towards the temple.
> You decide to continue to the temple.
Dai-chan Prime:

>"Hey, that tackle didn't hurt much, if we keep up like this you will soon have control of your strength !"
>Smile and hug Miss Flan.
>"So what do you plan to do Miss Flan ? Um.... besides dressing up ?"
> "Oh right." Flandre looks down as you two hug. "Well you're here. And Rumia's in you too." Flandre says.
> Patchouli gets up and starts to head elsewhere.
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #132 on: July 12, 2016, 05:12:24 AM »
Dai Y:
>Deep breath.
>"Well, here goes nothing."
>Hold out Belgrade.

X:
>Put a hand on Belgrade.
>Begin taking in life force from the air itself,  using Meiling magic to help if we can't do it on our own, and concentrating it. Try to mold it into something that looks closer to a person's life force and flow it into Belgrade.

Y:
>At the same time, cleave our remaining life force in two, and flow it into Belgrade.

X:
>Stop taking in, concentrating, and flowing air energy when Belgrade is roughly 3/4 Air and 1/4 Daiyousei

X and Y:
>Make the energies absorb each other like we did for Secunde. Causing them to merge into one life force as if it were a true fusion.
>Observe the effects on Belgrade.

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #133 on: July 12, 2016, 05:22:45 AM »
Dai Y:
>Deep breath.
>"Well, here goes nothing."
>Hold out Belgrade.

X:
>Put a hand on Belgrade.
>Begin taking in life force from the air itself,  using Meiling magic to help if we can't do it on our own, and concentrating it. Try to mold it into something that looks closer to a person's life force and flow it into Belgrade.

Y:
>At the same time, cleave our remaining life force in two, and flow it into Belgrade.

X:
>Stop taking in, concentrating, and flowing air energy when Belgrade is roughly 3/4 Air and 1/4 Daiyousei

X and Y:
>Make the energies absorb each other like we did for Secunde. Causing them to merge into one life force as if it were a true fusion.
>Observe the effects on Belgrade.
> You take in the life energy from the air and begin flowing it into Belgrade.
> You then use half of Dai Y's life energy and flow that into Belgrade as well. Dai Y is starting to feel exhausted now.
> You have the energies fuse together into one energy.
> The doll starts to move, turning it's head to look around. It seems to also have grown fairy wings, and it's hair has become green. The wings don't really resemble yours very much.
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #134 on: July 12, 2016, 05:24:19 AM »
Dai Y:
>Examine Belgrade
>Examine wings
>Rate Belgrade's cuteness.

Dai X:
>"Hello?"
« Last Edit: July 12, 2016, 05:26:01 AM by Evil_Nazgul0616 »

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #135 on: July 12, 2016, 05:31:55 AM »
Dai Y:
>Examine Belgrade
>Examine wings
>Rate Belgrade's cuteness.

Dai X:
>"Hello?"
> You greet the doll. It looks to you, but doesn't say anything.

> You examine Belgrade and her wings. She looks like one of Alice's normal dolls, clothing and everything, but with wings. The wings look a lot like fairy wings as well. They might be.
> As all of Alice's dolls look cute (Especially Shanghai and Hourai), Belgrade of course looks cute too. Though, with the addition of wings, she looks a bit cuter. You'd give it a... generous 5/10. You can't just judge cuteness on appearance. She has yet to perform enough actions for a proper cuteness rating.
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #136 on: July 12, 2016, 05:34:22 AM »
Dai X:
>"Can you talk...? Maybe try saying your name? Belgrade? Bel-grade? That's your name, Belgrade."
>Does she even have a mouth?

Dai Y:
>Pet Belgrade gently.

Dai Collective:
>It seems like we used fusion to discover something much more interesting... What would this be called? Synthesis?

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #137 on: July 12, 2016, 05:53:04 AM »
Dai X:
>"Can you talk...? Maybe try saying your name? Belgrade? Bel-grade? That's your name, Belgrade."
>Does she even have a mouth?

Dai Y:
>Pet Belgrade gently.

Dai Collective:
>It seems like we used fusion to discover something much more interesting... What would this be called? Synthesis?
> Probably. You've discovered it, so you should be able to name it anything. A-At least, if no one else had yet.
> She does have a mouth.
> Belgrade looks at you a bit more, then shakes her head.
> You gently pet Belgrade, and she smiles, enjoying it.
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #138 on: July 12, 2016, 05:58:58 AM »
Dai X:
>Commence D'aw-ing
>What time is it?

Dai Y:
>"Well, it worked... I wonder why she can't talk though... Maybe Miss Alice would know why? Belgrade's body is a partially doll that she gave us, after all..."
>How big is Belgrade and Alice's dolls in general? Are they small enough to ride on our shoulder or stand in our hand?
« Last Edit: July 12, 2016, 06:04:48 AM by Evil_Nazgul0616 »

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #139 on: July 12, 2016, 06:03:42 AM »
Dai X:
>Commence D'aw-ing
>What time is it?

Dai Y:
>"Well, it worked... I wonder why she can't talk though... Maybe Miss Alice would know why? Belgrade's body is a partially a doll that she gave us..."
>How big is Belgrade and Alice's dolls in general? Are they small enough to ride on our shoulder or stand in our hand?
> You d'aw at the cute little doll.
> It's nighttime, from the look of the sky.
> "I don't think Alice's dolls usually talk. Except for maybe that one doll, Shanghai." MeiDai says.
> Belgrade is about the size of your head. She can do both of those things.
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #140 on: July 12, 2016, 06:11:11 AM »
>Darn, Alice is probably asleep right now...
>Make a note to go look for her in the morning and hopefully get her to help get Belgrade talking.

Dai Y:
>Pet Belgrade some more.
>Let Belgrade sit on our hands and possibly try out her wings, if she does try flying, keep our hands underneath her a small distance in case she can't get the hang of flight.
>What does her wings look like, aside from obvious fairy traits. Do they have any unique features?

Dai X:
>Ponder what fusing with Belgrade would be like.

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #141 on: July 12, 2016, 06:22:15 AM »
>Darn, Alice is probably asleep right now...
>Make a note to go look for her in the morning and hopefully get her to help get Belgrade talking.

Dai Y:
>Pet Belgrade some more.
>Let Belgrade sit on our hands and possibly try out her wings, if she does try flying, keep our hands underneath her a small distance in case she can't get the hang of flight.
>What does her wings look like, aside from obvious fairy traits. Do they have any unique features?

Dai X:
>Ponder what fusing with Belgrade would be like.
> You do so.
> You pet Belgrade a bit more, to her satisfaction.
> You then place Belgrade in your hands, and wait.
> It takes a bit before she decides to, but she begins to fly with her wings. You keep your hands ready, but she seems perfectly capable of it so far.

> You wonder how fusing with Belgrade would be like. You think it'd be similar to fusing with a doll...
> A thought comes into your head. If the doll itself was made by Alice, but you brought it to life, who would be her parent, if not both?

> Her wings don't have any unique traits, appearing as basic wings like Carnation's and Dahlia's, as well as other nameless fairies.
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #142 on: July 12, 2016, 06:30:39 AM »
Dai X:
>"Aww... Look at you, only a few minutes of being alive and you're already a natural at flying!"

Dai Y:
>Take our hands away. It's apparent that Belgrade won't be needing any assistance anytime soon.
>Allow Belgrade to do what she wants but keep her near us and in eyesight if she decides to get adventurous.

>Imagine a synthesis child between Prime, Koa, Cirno-chan, and natural life energy and what it would look like. Wait, if that ever existed, wouldn't that technically be Belgrade's half-sister?

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #143 on: July 12, 2016, 06:39:38 AM »
Dai X:
>"Aww... Look at you, only a few minutes of being alive and you're already a natural at flying!"

Dai Y:
>Take our hands away. It's apparent that Belgrade won't be needing any assistance anytime soon.
>Allow Belgrade to do what she wants but keep her near us and in eyesight if she decides to get adventurous.

>Imagine a synthesis child between Prime, Koa, Cirno-chan, and natural life energy and what it would look like. Wait, if that ever existed, wouldn't that technically be Belgrade's half-sister?
> Belgrade smiles, still flying next to you.
> "So you're like Alice now..." MeiDai says.

> You believe it would. It's nice to think about how they might get along. To think this all started thanks to big sis Sanae agreeing to grow you larger...
>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #144 on: July 12, 2016, 09:20:32 AM »
DPR:

> "Wait! If you're just going to go to sleep, I can give you a super comfy bed!"

DPT:

> "Mistress Remilia, can you tell her to join us? You can use this body. She has to listen to you, right?"
> Let Remilia have control of our speech if she wishes.

Secunde:

> "Well, here goes nothing."
> Enter the hole.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2016, 03:35:11 PM by Suwako Moriya »

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #145 on: July 12, 2016, 01:17:29 PM »
Dai-chan X:

>Show Meidai-chan to Belgrade.
>"This is Miss Meiling, she is a youkai that guards this gate, she is pretty cool and helped us create you."

Dai-chan 1:

>Is the cat sleeping ?
>"Is that Miss Orin ?"

Dai-chan 2:

>Look around.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #146 on: July 12, 2016, 02:15:50 PM »
Dai collective:
>Realize that we have no place for Belgrade to sleep. She's too small to safely sleep in the bed with prime, Koa, and Cirno-chan. One might accidentally roll over and crush her.
>do we have any spare pillows anywhere? That might make a good bed for her when it's time.

//and with that I'm off to work. I'll pop in briefly during my breaks.  Mostly just to read and catch up. I'll probably be officially back online roughly an hour later than yesterday.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #147 on: July 12, 2016, 08:45:56 PM »
//on my third break of the day so I thought I'd share an idea I thought of.

//should we bring Belgrade to prime and have everyone meet her, or should we keep her in/near our house under a Dai clone's supervision for now?

//anyway I'm going back to work in 6 minutes, so I won't be able to see your responses for another few hours.

//And one last thing:

>wonder if Belgrade has powers. And if she does, wonder if she has her own or inherited ours.

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #148 on: July 12, 2016, 09:00:41 PM »
//Let`s introduce her to everyone, we shouldn`t hold back our own daughter from discovering the world. :3

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #149 on: July 13, 2016, 12:00:50 AM »
DPR:

> "Wait! If you're just going to go to sleep, I can give you a super comfy bed!"

DPT:

> "Mistress Remilia, can you tell her to join us? You can use this body. She has to listen to you, right?"
> Let Remilia have control of our speech if she wishes.
> "No thank you." Patchouli says..
> "Since everyone else is already here, you have to come too Patchouli." Remilia says using your body.
> "What about the fairies?' Patchouli asks.
> "We have other us's here. It'll be like we never left."
> "I still don't want to."
> "Come on Patchouli." Flandre says, still atop you.
> "I said no."
Secunde:

> "Well, here goes nothing."
> Enter the hole.
> You enter the hole.
> You're floating in what seems to be space, but with eyes instead of stars, and a different color than how space looks.
Dai-chan X:

>Show Meidai-chan to Belgrade.
>"This is Miss Meiling, she is a youkai that guards this gate, she is pretty cool and helped us create you."
> "I didn't do much, but hi." MeiDai waves.
> Belgrade waves back.
Dai-chan 1:

>Is the cat sleeping ?
>"Is that Miss Orin ?"
> The cat is sleeping.
> "No." Satori says. "Orin is probably elsewhere, doing her tasks."
Dai-chan 2:

>Look around.
> You are inside what looks like the main room of the temple. There are multiple faces you don't recognize here.
> However, you do notice Koishi walking into another room. You must've fell behind Hamiya and the others, because you aren't sure where they are.
Dai collective:
>Realize that we have no place for Belgrade to sleep. She's too small to safely sleep in the bed with prime, Koa, and Cirno-chan. One might accidentally roll over and crush her.
>do we have any spare pillows anywhere? That might make a good bed for her when it's time.

//and with that I'm off to work. I'll pop in briefly during my breaks.  Mostly just to read and catch up. I'll probably be officially back online roughly an hour later than yesterday.
> You don't. Just one grown pillow for the three of you.
//on my third break of the day so I thought I'd share an idea I thought of.

//should we bring Belgrade to prime and have everyone meet her, or should we keep her in/near our house under a Dai clone's supervision for now?

//anyway I'm going back to work in 6 minutes, so I won't be able to see your responses for another few hours.

//And one last thing:

>wonder if Belgrade has powers. And if she does, wonder if she has her own or inherited ours.
> She could have air powers, or just fairy ones in general, or Spring or Summer powers, or yours, or maybe ones like Alice's. There's a large range of what she could possibly do...
>_