Author Topic: TOHO SKY ARENA, Touhou MBA!  (Read 32530 times)

ArteShy

• Sure you're straight dash....
  • ...I totally believe you
TOHO SKY ARENA, Touhou MBA!
« on: March 23, 2011, 01:36:26 PM »
So,did it come out already?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2fSZqkJM4g&feature=related

So basically, its Magical Battle Arena style 3D fighter.

Playable Characters : Reimu, Marisa, Cirno, Suwako, Youmu, Utsuho, Alice. pad-maid Sakuya
« Last Edit: March 23, 2011, 01:41:40 PM by Artemis »

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
Re: TOHO SKY ARENA, Touhou MBA!
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2011, 01:44:18 PM »
It's quite the (cause of?) rage in #dots-meido.
Pescar is q_q'ing that his computer can't run it, I don't have a copy of the game yet, and everybody else is trying to figure out the best way to map their keys.
:V
« Last Edit: March 23, 2011, 01:48:29 PM by Caedo »

ArteShy

« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2011, 01:48:19 PM »
Is key mapping the same as in MBA?

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2011, 01:50:29 PM »
I haven't played either of them, yet, so I wouldn't know.

Apparently using a joypad gets you a similar control scheme to the Gundam SEED game on PS2 though.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2011, 01:53:20 PM by Caedo »

« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2011, 01:55:50 PM »
Been playing it quite a bit. Yeah the default controls are kinda silly, but I think no matter how you map the keys, it's going to take a while to get used to controlling 3d motion combined with dashing with the keyboard.

Personal opinion? Fun for a while, especially for VS-ing friends. Going against comps is.... meh. They don't seem to have any strategy regarding the different tension modes, although I've seen the Lunatic comp retreat a few times when I'm at climax tension and they're at low tension. That might've just been luck. There isn't nearly enough environment to be used for mind-games except perhaps the Hakugyokurou and SDM Night stages (at the clock tower). Also, you'd think that Youmu would be absolutely devastating at melee... until you pick up Okuu. :( At least Youmu's VA >>> Okuu's VA. Somehow I don't think it's that deep of a game when the differences between the way characters play aren't noticeable enough to require drastically different playstyles. Just my first impressions really. Could change as I explore more characters.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2011, 01:58:22 PM by ApharmdB »

ArteShy

« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2011, 03:29:58 PM »
Could you please post how to activate Climax and Hi. Tension?
Characters have type A and B, right?

Zengar Zombolt

• Space-Time Tuning Circle - Wd/Fr
  • Green-Red Divine Clock
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2011, 03:33:39 PM »
Apparently those activate on their own depending on the BGM.

Drake

« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2011, 04:17:44 PM »
where's the danmaku guys i don't see it

A Colorful Calculating Creative and Cuddly Crafty Callipygous Clever Commander
- original art by Aiけん | ウサホリ -

あさらぎシジェ

• MS Paint Lasers incoming!
  • Surprisingly different
    • [あさらぎ Works]
« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2011, 04:20:39 PM »
What, its out already? MUST HAZ.
I saw a video for it on youtube and immediately thought of MBA, then looked it up and just as I thought, it was by the same circle, except they renamed themselves.

My only thoughts can be
<Tasogare> ...ZUN. Did you fucking see this?
<ZUN> Yeah. I saw it.
<Tasogare> Well... what are we gonna do?
<Tasogare> The fans will surely hate us if we can't deliver a better game (read:3D) for our next fighter!
<ZUN> There's only one thing to do.
<ZUN>  :colonveeplusalpha:
Oh, by the way. I've found some new tea.

Drake

« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2011, 04:23:54 PM »
zun suicide
oh boy it's 3d and has flashy special attacks that are nearly the same for every character
where is my danmaku
seriously guys

« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2011, 04:38:11 PM »
oh boy it's 3d and has flashy special attacks that are nearly the same for every character
where is my danmaku
seriously guys
the danmaku is a lie

« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2011, 05:08:59 PM »
http://en.touhouwiki.net/wiki/Touhou_Sky_Arena

Article created.
Could anybody here write something for the gameplay section ? I don't have this game yet. (^^;;

« Reply #12 on: March 23, 2011, 05:19:45 PM »
where is my danmaku
seriously guys

touhou can only have danmaku bullet curtains and can never be a brawl with explosions and flashes and anything that isn't a bunch of dense long-distance attacks

Quote from: Touhou Wiki
TH07.5 Immaterial and Missing Power
TH10.5 Scarlet Weather Rhapsody
TH12.3 Touhou Hisoutensoku

o wait

On the subject of this game, I am really, really enjoying it. The way that certain parts of the music allow you to trigger special attacks was genius, even if it may not have been executed perfectly.

Also I find it entertaining that when I play Utsuho I keep devastating my opponents before I have a chance to use my Climax. I've triggered it with Utsuho about two times now after playing through story mode twice with her. Conversely, Sakuya isn't all that easy to use, and I have to keep using her EX attack before I can effectively use her Hi-Tension and Climax attacks. Haven't tried the other characters yet, but I plan to later.
All lies and all sin, all dreams and all majesty, Everything rots in this ruined hell

[The Perfect, Elegant Maid] [Pathos of the Hated People] [Music, Projects, and Art]

Drake

« Reply #13 on: March 23, 2011, 07:27:44 PM »
I haven't played much so my opinion might not be the most valid out there, but there's just so much empty space. The battlefield is a huge area that is populated by four small characters that fire at only one or two others at a time, with attacks that are mostly all aimed directly at them and such. Yeah the melee crossups and bullet mashtime are pretty cool, but so far it just lacks the screen-filling, energetic horror that I crave from Touhou. Using the fighters as an example is just weird because you're confined to a very small 2D space rather than a large 3D one, and in general it's just a completely different type of game, despite it being Touhou and you shoot bullets. The premise of this game seems closer to PoFV, but if PoFV's game screen was shared, cubed and blown up, you shot 1/10(+) as many bullets and most of them were aimed.

war r da bullats

Zengar Zombolt

• Space-Time Tuning Circle - Wd/Fr
  • Green-Red Divine Clock
« Reply #14 on: March 23, 2011, 08:23:54 PM »
war r da bullats
On the enemy obv

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
  • Make a yukkuri and take it easy with me
« Reply #15 on: March 23, 2011, 08:37:55 PM »
Would your complaints about the space be any less if it could accommodate 8 or 12 players?

Oblig :qq: that I can't run the game

あさらぎシジェ

• Surprisingly different
    • [あさらぎ Works]
« Reply #16 on: March 23, 2011, 09:26:13 PM »
Its pretty much exactly this.
<fly-systems>So, I heard that Magical Battle Arena was really popular.
Hey, you know what would be cool.
If I put Touhous in it.
And that's how this game came to be.
From what I've seen, it really is exactly like MBA, just with a few tweaks to the battle system mechanics and that it has Touhou characters.
And... that seems about it.
If you didnt like MBA, you're probably not gonna like TSA.

tbax704

• Now more gangsta...
  • With wings...
Touhou Sky Arena
« Reply #17 on: March 23, 2011, 10:15:25 PM »
I'm asking all the TSA players to share some info about the game, and if possible translate the guide for the game.
I really appreciate your help

Ghaleon

• Long twintail-o-holic
« Reply #18 on: March 24, 2011, 12:07:18 AM »
It's out? word. I thought it would be delayed with R..uhh. however you spell it. Reitaisei?

« Reply #19 on: March 24, 2011, 02:07:46 AM »
touhou can only have danmaku bullet curtains and can never be a brawl with explosions and flashes and anything that isn't a bunch of dense long-distance attacks

o wait

I'm saddened that your (and potentially many others') view and/or center of interest in IaMP (and other fighting games) is described as "explosions and flashes". I won't blame you, though.

Also...

<Tasogare> ...ZUN. Did you fucking see this?
<ZUN> Yeah. I saw it.
<Tasogare> Well... what are we gonna do?
<Tasogare> The fans will surely hate us if we can't deliver a better game (read:3D) for our next fighter!
<ZUN> There's only one thing to do.
<ZUN>  :colonveeplusalpha:

despite ZUN not being bothered by what their fans think about the games he makes (at least, not as much.. or so he says), I can see Tasofro becoming worried about being surpassed by visuals :D  (but wasn't Tasofro's Higurashi Daybreak 3D as well? Haven't played it though)

Also, "their" definition of better game (in this scenario above)...  :barf:
neku: now for something important.
Translations.
How much time do you guys think it will take for HM to be translated? Besides everyone's story modes and the whole menus, there's also the fact that the way HM's programmed is different from all other games. I bet it'll take two months.

lusvik: I don't mind about playing HM in japanese. The language of punching other people is international.

« Reply #20 on: March 24, 2011, 02:17:54 AM »
I'm saddened that your (and potentially many others') view and/or center of interest in IaMP (and other fighting games) is described as "explosions and flashes". I won't blame you, though.

...uh? My main interest in IaMP is the fact that it has an enjoyable storyline and the music is much more to my taste than SWR's. I was just saying that as a counter to Drake's complaint.
All lies and all sin, all dreams and all majesty, Everything rots in this ruined hell

[The Perfect, Elegant Maid] [Pathos of the Hated People] [Music, Projects, and Art]

« Reply #21 on: March 24, 2011, 02:40:29 AM »
...uh? My main interest in IaMP is the fact that it has an enjoyable storyline and the music is much more to my taste than SWR's. I was just saying that as a counter to Drake's complaint.

now I'm a bit relieved that at least you don't see fighting games as being all alike :p (in the sense of "competing for eye-candy")

There was (somewhere out of this forum and non-Touhou related) a talk about "playing to win versus playing in a pretty-looking way", where someone (names withheld to protect the innocent) said that, years ago (maybe a decade), he lost on a Tekken (don't remember the version) championship to someone who "played to win", but he got some "fans", two people who got interested by his King's grappling moves which were "showy". (of course I find "playing to win" much more interesting and fun, but that's acquired taste and also an option, not a rule)
neku: now for something important.
Translations.
How much time do you guys think it will take for HM to be translated? Besides everyone's story modes and the whole menus, there's also the fact that the way HM's programmed is different from all other games. I bet it'll take two months.

lusvik: I don't mind about playing HM in japanese. The language of punching other people is international.

« Reply #22 on: March 24, 2011, 04:49:21 AM »
Also I find it entertaining that when I play Utsuho I keep devastating my opponents before I have a chance to use my Climax. I've triggered it with Utsuho about two times now after playing through story mode twice with her. Conversely, Sakuya isn't all that easy to use, and I have to keep using her EX attack before I can effectively use her Hi-Tension and Climax attacks. Haven't tried the other characters yet, but I plan to later.

Okuu is good at just about everything - awesome ranged attack, powerful melee (how that control rod hurts more than a double battoujutsu / gatotsu from the Roukanken, I don't know), speed's definitely not shabby, and finally, Subterranean Sun for when you feel the need to decimate 3 opponents at one go. She's the character that I go to when I want to laugh and melt the face off my friends. After I turn off voice-acting that is. :V

« Reply #23 on: March 24, 2011, 04:56:12 AM »
I haven't played much so my opinion might not be the most valid out there, but there's just so much empty space. The battlefield is a huge area that is populated by four small characters that fire at only one or two others at a time, with attacks that are mostly all aimed directly at them and such. Yeah the melee crossups and bullet mashtime are pretty cool, but so far it just lacks the screen-filling, energetic horror that I crave from Touhou. Using the fighters as an example is just weird because you're confined to a very small 2D space rather than a large 3D one, and in general it's just a completely different type of game, despite it being Touhou and you shoot bullets. The premise of this game seems closer to PoFV, but if PoFV's game screen was shared, cubed and blown up, you shot 1/10(+) as many bullets and most of them were aimed.

So true IMO. In fact, when I first played at the Hakurei Shrine stages, I was wondering why the shrine was nothing more than bits and pieces floating in the air. Did Tenshi do something again? I didn't play MBA and the last 3D fighting game I played was Virtual On (hawhaw my nick) so I can only compare it to that. In VO, the environment was small enough to keep the tension up and many stages were filled with enough obstacles for strategic use. I understand that in TSA, broadly speaking, you're meant to either run away or engage cautiously when your opponent here is in a higher tension mode than you, but it's quite ridiculous that you can retreat till your opponent is literally out of sight. And there aren't nearly enough obstacles in the stages to form any sort of strategy involving the use of cover and deception.

« Reply #24 on: March 24, 2011, 05:02:28 AM »
Would your complaints about the space be any less if it could accommodate 8 or 12 players?

Oblig :qq: that I can't run the game

Actually, I think the arena's probably big enough for more than that. :V Most battles don't even use more than 1/4 of the horizontal area (and that's stretching it quite far), and it's 3D!

On a side note, the themes for Flandre and Byakuren seem to be in there somewhere. I've heard them play in some of my fights before, but their character files aren't there. Maybe they'll be patched in in future like how Phantasm stage was patched in for Koumajou Densetsu 2. Or maybe not. One can only hope. Otherwise the 8 characters available seem quite... limited.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2011, 05:04:29 AM by ApharmdB »

あさらぎシジェ

• Surprisingly different
    • [あさらぎ Works]
« Reply #25 on: March 24, 2011, 05:26:32 AM »
Lol triple post.

Also...

despite ZUN not being bothered by what their fans think about the games he makes (at least, not as much.. or so he says), I can see Tasofro becoming worried about being surpassed by visuals :D  (but wasn't Tasofro's Higurashi Daybreak 3D as well? Haven't played it though)

Also, "their" definition of better game (in this scenario above)...  :barf:

Yeah. It was 3D.
But that's Higurashi. Not Touhou.
Higurashi, no spellcards, no danmaku.
Touhou, lots of fucking math and shit.

The only way we'll get a "better" game for the next Touhou fighter is if ZUN is provided enough alcohol to approve Tasofro's whining, and then further more alcohol to code and all that shit. And then more to debug it.
Spoiler:
Isn't that how it usually goes, anyway?

Also, if Flandre is included then I'll feel even more left out if I don't get this game... :(
But anyway, I do agree that the game could be a lot better if it had more characters.
But, looking at the number of patches MBA got to increase its roster, I'm pretty sure it's a safe bet we'll be getting a bigger roster in TSA eventually too.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2011, 05:28:28 AM by あさらぎシジェ »

« Reply #26 on: March 24, 2011, 06:12:16 AM »
So I've been trying to figure out how to use the custom BGM feature, but whenever I test the file to see if it works, I get this:

[attach=1]

And then the song won't show up on the list when I try to select it in-game. Anyone had any luck so far getting this to work?

« Reply #27 on: March 24, 2011, 06:16:27 AM »
Lol triple post.

Also, if Flandre is included then I'll feel even more left out if I don't get this game... :(

Oops sorry :P Well they could just say that's she's watching you from the SDM's basement during the night stage, hence the U.N. Owen theme instead of Sakuya's Flowering Night.  >:D

So I've been trying to figure out how to use the custom BGM feature, but whenever I test the file to see if it works, I get this:

[attach=1]

And then the song won't show up on the list when I try to select it in-game. Anyone had any luck so far getting this to work?

That message just says "BGM file cannot be opened." Did you create the tension settings for the BGM file first?
« Last Edit: March 24, 2011, 06:19:37 AM by ApharmdB »

« Reply #28 on: March 24, 2011, 07:54:45 AM »
Guess I'll describe Youmu a bit since I mostly play as her when VS-ing. WOT incoming.

Youmu Konpaku
Colour: A ? green, B ? blue, C ? burgundy, D ? black
Spellcard: A ? Flash Cut Type, B ? Six Realms Sword Type

Type A ? Flash Cut
If you choose this option, your playstyle will likely centre around staying at a distance and spamming her spellcard at every opening you get. The appropriate distance should be the length of her spellcard?s dash so that you can immediately follow up with a combo. You can also initiate with a mirage slide into a melee combo and tag on her spellcards during the higher tension modes. Done right, the damage adds up quickly. Your opponent will likely try to minimize the effective of this strategy by staying at a shorter distance away from you, but just out of melee range. This almost completely shuts down Youmu?s moves ? you cannot melee, your projectiles kinda suck, and your spellcards will likely miss. If this happens, keep your cool and wait for high-tension mode to use your charged spellcard. Note that her Type B has vastly superior combo potential due to the difference in spellcards while this type has better maneuverability and is generally less predictable when vsing other players. On stages such as Hakugyokurou or SDM, retreat behind the Saigyou Ayakashi (it's effing huge for those who haven't played the game) or the Clock Tower when in low tension mode to force your opponent to pursue you and nail them with the spellcard just as they come round the corner. Smarter opponents will dash so you may still miss.

Projectile ? Spirit Wave (15 charges)
Myon sends a crescent shaped projectile at your opponent. Crappy damage. Usually used to force the opponent to move.

Charged Projectile ? Spirit Blast
Youmu shoots Myon at the opponent. Travels noticeably faster than her normal projectile. This has a knockback effect and can be used to set up for combos although it?s unreliable.

Spellcard ? Human Sign [Slash of the Present] (1 charge)
Fast dash and slash, decent range (roughly 1/10 of the arena?s length). Does slightly more damage than a 3-hit melee combo. Has a significant wind-up time during which you can be interrupted, so don?t start this up too near your opponent unless she?s hitstunned. From mid-range onwards though, it?s easy for opponents to confuse this for Youmu?s block unless they pay very keen attention to how she holds her sword. Once activated, it will dash through projectiles. Note that Sakuya can freeze you in mid-dash you activate this after she does time-freeze skill of hers and that it?s possible to miss if your opponent is moving. You can lead your target somewhat by pressing a direction key while activating it.

Charged Spellcard ? Half Ghost [Slash of the Eternal Future]
Extremely fast dash and slash ? you effectively cannot see her dash, so think of this as a teleport-slash. Mainly used to suddenly appear in your opponent's face. It doesn't connect as often as it sounds.

Ex-Spellcard ? Hakurouken, the Sword that Cuts through Delusions (1 charge)
Appears as a normal block with her sword held at a slightly different angle (how trollish), but if struck by a melee attack during this block, Youmu counters with a strike from her Hakurouken that stuns her opponent for roughly 2 seconds and pushes her back.

Hi-Tension Spellcard ? Obsession Sword [Blood of Ashura]
Very fast dash and slash like her normal spellcard. The difference is that this has practically no wind-up time. Note that this can also miss if your opponent is dashing.

Climax Tension Spellcard ? Slash of the Reflection of Stars in the Night
Opponent is disabled for the duration of this move. Basically Youmu goes apeshit and does a bazillion slashes which send waves of projectiles at her opponent. The projectiles look like her normal projectile, except purple and slightly larger. If she is too far away, she will dash within range before starting the slash. I?ve never seen this miss before and (Scratch that, it CAN miss after all. She fires a very fast-moving white ball that disables the opponent before commencing the rageberserkslashfury and if that misses, that's the end of the spellcard right there.) It does a tonne of damage, but combo-ing after it is essentially impossible. For this reason, try using this just as the climax tension phase ends. You?ll generally have better things to do during climax tension anyway. Get creative with chaining her spellcard, melee and hi-tension spellcard for massive damage.

Ehh... other stuff.

Notes on Controls
Note: Stamina = those small orbs under your life bar. These deplete on certain actions and will recharge with time.

Q ? lock / unlock on to opponent. When locked on, up/down flies to/away from opponent and left/right flies in a circle around your opponent (if she?s stationary) to maintain the same distance at all times.
S ? Flies up
D ? Flies down
A ? Special. Will describe later; this key is mainly used with something else.
Z ? Boost/Dash. Not available during low tension mode! Tap it together with a direction key for a quick dash in that direction. Hold it down and charge it for a sustained dash, as long as you have stamina for it. Cancel by pressing Z again. Change direction mid-dash by tapping Z + direction of choice again (can be S or D too).
X ? Ranged attack. Can be charged for a more powerful / different shot.
C ? Melee attack. Watch the melee cooldown ? it?s the 2nd green bar from the top at the right hand side of the screen. You can tag on a melee attack at the end of a normal dash by, unsurprisingly, tapping C during your dash. If you do so, your opponent is knocked back if struck.
V ? Guard. Note: Only guards the area in front of you. If you activate this just as your opponent strikes with her melee attack, your opponent will be stunned in front of you for about a second.

Now the fun stuff? Remember the A-button?
A + S or A + D ? Mirage slide. Slides to the front (A+S) or back (A+D) of your opponent. Works even from a different elevation. Again, you can tag on a melee attack by pressing C. Such an attack will stun and knock your opponent back significantly. This consumes 6 of those stamina orbs, so don?t spam it!
A + X ? Uses spellcard. Hold both buttons to charge up the spellcard. Release X to unleash spellcard. If you release A first, you?ll end up charging a shot instead.
A + C ? Uses the hi-tension spellcard. Obviously only available during hi-tension and climax modes.
A + Z ? Uses the climax spellcard. Obviously only available during the climax mode.
A + V ? Uses the ex-spellcard (also known as support spellcard).

Sometimes you get into this weird-shooting mode. A message will come up on screen telling you to mash buttons quickly. This seems to happen when you and your opponent both do mirage slides, melee and connect at the same time. Mash either Z, X, C or V quickly. First to reach 30 hits wins and the loser suffers big time damage.

Tension modes
Low tension ? Happens when the battle timer reaches the dark blue portion of the tension bar for the current BGM track. No dashing, no mirage slide, seems that your melee does 3 hits but has a longer cooldown between strikes. This can be significant enough that if your opponent is in high or climax tension, she can strike you in-between hits. Can?t tell so far whether you do less damage or not.

Normal ? Light blue portion of the tension bar. Melee does 3 hits. Everything else except for the hi-tension and climax tension spellcards are available.

High Tension ? Yellow portion of the tension bar. Lower recovery time when hit (not sure how much exactly, but you can interrupt someone's combo if they're in low tension), your melee combo now does 5 hits. Hi-tension spellcard now available.

Climax Tension ? Pink portion of the tension bar. Your melee combo now does 7 hits. Even your ranged attack is now boosted (some characters shoot 2 or more projectiles per shot). Climax tension spellcard now available. Note that the final frames of a climax tension phase is ?usually- designated Finale Tension (you?ll see this term when you create the tension file for BGMs). This seems to have the effect of boosting the damage of the climax spellcard by adding on a final move after the usual climax spellcard. For this reason, I try to activate the climax tension spellcard only during these frames for maximum effectiveness.

Note: In any BGM, the total duration of low tension phases is at least equal to that of the high tension phases. There can only be a maximum of 4 low tension phases, and 4 high tension phases. High tension phases can account for at most 20% of the time. Climax tension phases can account for at most 10% of the time and there can only be at most 2 climax tension phases. Finale tension accounts for at most 20% of the climax tension time.

Main Menu

Note: If you use the number pad, 8 = down, 2 = up. Use the direction keys instead.

Arcade Mode ? Play through the story

VS Mode ? Play against AI or another player via splitscreen mode (up to 4 players)

Network Play ? Connect to or host a game over the internet. Open port 18000 if you want to host. You?ll need the IP of the host if you?re connecting. Don?t connect to the Lobby Server unless you?re in Japan.

Survival Mode ? Play vs the AI in a gauntlet of fights, each harder than the last.

Tutorial Mode ? Uhh? follow instructions that scroll across at the bottom of the screen to learn how to play the game. The instructions are in Japanese.

Training Mode ? Go nuts in the arena vs comps or other players. Health automatically replenishes and you can also turn on an option to see how much damage you?ve done for each combo. You can also set the difficulty level and behavior of the AI.

Player Statistics ? See your victory percentage, how many fights you?ve won, how many you?ve lost, how much damage you?ve done/taken in total, how much time you?ve spent in game? see these statistics for your network playtime as well as individual character time too

Replays ? self-explanatory

Options ? From top to bottom: Controller Vibration Mode, Screen Rumble (when hit), Camera Position (Left/Right),  Voice Acting, BGM / Sound Effects / Voice volumes,  Minimap Type (Fixed Orientation / Turns with you), Automatic Correction of Guard Direction, Arcade Mode Difficulty

Quit

Edit: Some typo. I'd write a bit about VS-ing specific characters, but it's friggin' long. For now, if you're going to VS Okuu, just watch out not to eat too much damage while using your spellcard (only charge through her projectiles when you know for sure you can follow up with a combo) and don't just let her blind you with explosions while she suddenly appears behind you for surprise control-rod-bashy-time or surprise Subterranean Sun :V

Edit: I suck at organizing these things.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2011, 12:59:04 AM by ApharmdB »

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
  • Make a yukkuri and take it easy with me
« Reply #29 on: March 24, 2011, 08:04:04 AM »
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF MY PC IS TOO SHIT TO PLAY :qq:

Okay I do have a slight alternative, play on my netbook which has much better specs but far worse keyboard :ohdear: