Author Topic: [Art] The Foolishly Futile Fantastic Gallery - Back in Business  (Read 172761 times)

Rikter

• VVVVVVVVVVVVVVV
  • AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Gappy delivers again.

Also Moerin, wat. Tentacles?
There Tildes...

Moerin

• What's punk? It's an explosion of suppressed dissatisfaction.
  • It's the roar of the soul!
They're wings, Solais.  Tilde wings~  They only show up when Moerin is fighting seriously (which is why she has that crazy rapeface thing going on too).  Also, she's supposed to have a Death Ball floating above her left hand, but I couldn't get it to look right, so... Yeah.
The solution to all of life's problems!

#1 Rin Satsuki Fan~♥
"For hearts long lost and full of fright, for those alone in blackest night, accept our ring and join our fight... Love Conquers All -  with violet light!"

Kuma

• Charismatic grizzly bear
  • 熊 熊 熊
The tilde~wings look similar to TSO's wings. Maybe they are the same/of a similar species?
Wotters gonna' wot

Slaves

• uHHH,
  • uHHHHHHHHHH,,,
The tilde~wings look similar to TSO's wings. Maybe they are the same/of a similar species?

they're twin sisters separated at birth.

♛ Apher-Forte

• Am I to go home...or shall I stay alone?
  • Forever lost at sea, a distant bell rings for me
    • Himitsu's NSFW Blog ~ contains NSFW material
excuse me, but those furballs don't look very appetizing.

even if it fact looked like the meatballs of my spaghetti bolognese.
  <-- my artwork thread, click me!
[ Find my cosplay photos here. ] OMG I HAVE TUMBLR FOLLOW PLZX Will You Remember Me... ?

Nine West

• Shrine maidens? Evil spirits? Magicians?
  • How wonderful!

To be fair, I only gave one big pair of tilde. Also, they're supposed to be separated from her body, and are able to attack separately.

Kerigis

• *Gnaws Donut*
  • Bow down before the true administrator!
HAY KERIGIS

I UPGRADED YOUR SWORD

IT IS NOW FUCKING BRUTAL

Holy.... thank you for giving me that!
Blade of Chaos \o/

If that's brutal, I'm kinda curious on how you would be depicting me...

Powerup punchin'!

Chaore

• Kai Ni Recipient Many Years Late
  • You Finally Did It, Kadokawa.
Holy.... thank you for giving me that!
Blade of Chaos \o/

If that's brutal, I'm kinda curious on how you would be depicting me...

And then Keri seemed utterly harmless in the picture. :V

♛ Apher-Forte

And then Keri seemed utterly harmless in the picture. :V
Like Flan.

/hint

I want a cool sword too.

:<

But... but, oh wait, strawberry sword lol.
[ Find my cosplay photos here. ] OMG I HAVE TUMBLR FOLLOW PLZX Will You Remember Me... ?

Chaore

Like Flan.

/hint

Flan screams crazy bitch when you -really- look at her.

I want a cool sword too.

:<

That can be arranged! Western, Eastern, Middle-Eastern? A mix of the above? Traditional, Exotic, Batshit?

I've got the sword for you, Dear!

Alfred F. Jones

• Estamos orgullosos del Batall?n Lincoln
  • y de la lucha que hizo por Madrid
That can be arranged! Western, Eastern, Middle-Eastern? A mix of the above? Traditional, Exotic, Batshit?

I've got the sword for you, Dear!

Oh god, you're unleashing the inner sword-geek within me. I loooooooooooooove swords. It's why I got into Rurouni Kenshin, Sakura Taisen, Shakugan no Shana, and so on. Swords are wonderful.

I want to say my favourite sword, a schiavona. But a reverse-blade nodachi or katana would be more suited to my character, I should say. Especially if the nodachi is taller than I am. Maybe with an accompanying wakizashi? Or twin falchions kodachis, because I love dual-wielding!

I'm sorry, I know more about this than any normal teenage girl should. :<

nintendonut888

• So those that live now, pledge on your fists and souls
  • Leave a sign of your life, no matter how small...
If everyone has weapons, I should have a donut-shaped weapon. Like those iron rings Suwako has, but donuts. :V
nintendonut888: Hey Baity. I beat the high score for Sanae B hard on the score.dat you sent me. X3
Baity: For a moment, I thought you broke 1.1billion. Upon looking at my score.dat, I can assume that you destroyed the score that is my failed (first!) 1cc attempt on my first day of playing. Congratulations.

[19:42] <Sapz> I think that's the only time I've ever seen a suicide bullet shoot its own suicide bullet

Nine West

• Shrine maidens? Evil spirits? Magicians?
  • How wonderful!
Oh god, you're unleashing the inner sword-geek within me. I loooooooooooooove swords. It's why I got into Rurouni Kenshin, Sakura Taisen, Shakugan no Shana, and so on. Swords are wonderful.

I want to say my favourite sword, a schiavona. But a reverse-blade nodachi or katana would be more suited to my character, I should say. Especially if the nodachi is taller than I am. Maybe with an accompanying wakizashi? Or twin falchions kodachis, because I love dual-wielding!

Suddenly Zengar A becomes more badass.

Chaore

I'm sorry, I know more about this than any normal teenage girl should. :<

You didn't just say a Katana. You are now my favorite person ever. :V

I'm not sure I'd see you dual-wielding though, given the obviously referenced characters, but you've got the impossible attraction of Ohgamee...

Moerin

• What's punk? It's an explosion of suppressed dissatisfaction.
  • It's the roar of the soul!
I don't need weapons, firstly because I fight with magic, and secondly because of what Nwbi said about the tilde wings confirming my suspicions~  TILDE NO GIRI~!

...Ahem.

...Give Ruro a zanbato!  Or not.
The solution to all of life's problems!

#1 Rin Satsuki Fan~♥
"For hearts long lost and full of fright, for those alone in blackest night, accept our ring and join our fight... Love Conquers All -  with violet light!"

Alfred F. Jones

Suddenly Zengar A becomes more badass.

I wanted to be Zengar's partner precisely because he used a sword (though I like slashing more than I do cleavin'). But I don't think I'm allowed to use Unlimited Blade Works as a bomb. :<

You didn't just say a Katana. You are now my favorite person ever. :V

I'm not sure I'd see you dual-wielding though, given the obviously referenced characters, but you've got the impossible attraction of Ohgamee...

Ogami was dual-wielding too, yes. Also, when I'm not using swords, I like the idea of naginata. They are damn cool. Also, they have a range that katanas simply lack, so I make up for them with nodachis. I'm assuming Ijiyatsu doesn't follow the laws of physics in any reasonable way, so dual-wielding nodachi that are bigger than I am wouldn't be terribly unrealistic, would it?

...Give Ruro a zanbato!  Or not.

Well, isn't that the role of Daizengar?

♛ Apher-Forte

If everyone has weapons, I should have a donut-shaped weapon. Like those iron rings Suwako has, but donuts. :V

does it melt in your mouth the sugary sweetness and delicious creamy filling as I dip into a hot cup of coffee?

cause if it does, hehehe.

nintendonut888

• So those that live now, pledge on your fists and souls
  • Leave a sign of your life, no matter how small...
does it melt in your mouth the sugary sweetness and delicious creamy filling as I dip into a hot cup of coffee?

cause if it does, hehehe.

Why do I have the feeling this is a horrible innuendo? D:

But no, I was thinking more like Ring Man's weapon. But more danmakuesque and donuts.
nintendonut888: Hey Baity. I beat the high score for Sanae B hard on the score.dat you sent me. X3
Baity: For a moment, I thought you broke 1.1billion. Upon looking at my score.dat, I can assume that you destroyed the score that is my failed (first!) 1cc attempt on my first day of playing. Congratulations.

[19:42] <Sapz> I think that's the only time I've ever seen a suicide bullet shoot its own suicide bullet

♛ Apher-Forte

Ogami was dual-wielding too, yes. Also, when I'm not using swords, I like the idea of naginata. They are damn cool. Also, they have a range that katanas simply lack, so I make up for them with nodachis. I'm assuming Ijiyatsu doesn't follow the laws of physics in any reasonable way, so dual-wielding nodachi that are bigger than I am wouldn't be terribly unrealistic, would it?

Well, if you are watching the Dead Rising 2 trailers on Youtube, then you will know there is no such thing when IRL a guy can wield two chainsaws strapped to a pole on each end like so.
CHAINSAWS ON A POLE MOTHERFUCKER, I AM BADASS.

I like the idea of a double naginata, but naginata users don't carry wakizashis (unless you are a girl, which most carry in their long robes)

Far as I know most naginata users also are horse riders, compared with sword users.
so choose one, and I might as well complete the Ruro I been drawing. (yes, this is not a lie, I haven't finished it yet)

Chaore

Polearms in general are really fun, Blunt and Piercing damage all in one roll! :V

As long as they're the same length, I've nothing to say on that.  :V Though, I'm half assuming due to SWR, Touhou has some recognition that dual wielding some swords is kind of silly.

Alfred F. Jones

CHAINSAWS ON A POLE MOTHERFUCKER, I AM BADASS.

I must see this immediately.

I like the idea of a double naginata, but naginata users don't carry wakizashis (unless you are a girl, which most carry in their long robes)

I have the girl bit, but I don't have any long robes. Oh well. Either way, if I have a choice, I'd go for a sword over a naginata any day. Polearms are very fun, yes, but swords are more... memorable.

Also, Youmu is Ogami. And this comparison works WAY too well. Though I still think Yuyuko would make a great Kazuma. :V

Chaore

Also, Youmu is Ogami. And this comparison works WAY too well. Though I still think Yuyuko would make a great Kazuma. :V

I'm not sure, Youmu is probably better treated than Ohgami, and, well. Less run on hotblood.

Also, I had to wiki to remember who that was. >: Poor Wind Division...

Swords it is then. Since AF is drawing you though I see no reason to actually draw them in any shape or form. :V

Alfred F. Jones

I'm not sure, Youmu is probably better treated than Ohgami, and, well. Less run on hotblood.

Yuyuko as Kazuma Shinguji only works if Youmu is Sakura, as a matter of fact. In fact, I want to say that Youmu's final story mode spellcard from IaMP is pretty much a rehashed version of Sakura's Ouka Houshin, but I have no basis for that. :V

Also, I had to wiki to remember who that was. >: Poor Wind Division...

Kazuma isn't Kazegumi, though. ??? Ah, you mixed Sakura's dad up with Kasumi. Yeah, poor Wind Division regardless. But they sing great, at least.

Swords it is then. Since AF is drawing you though I see no reason to actually draw them in any shape or form. :V

I'd like to see your take on it as well, actually. AF's art is guaranteed to be totally awesome, but I detect a fellow Sakura Taisen fan in you, and now I must see how you would draw me. Please~?

Chaore

Yuyuko as Kazuma Shinguji only works if Youmu is Sakura, as a matter of fact. In fact, I want to say that Youmu's final story mode spellcard from IaMP is pretty much a rehashed version of Sakura's Ouka Houshin, but I have no basis for that. :V

Kazuma isn't Kazegumi, though. ??? Ah, you mixed Sakura's dad up with Kasumi. Yeah, poor Wind Division regardless. But they sing great, at least.

I'd like to see your take on it as well, actually. AF's art is guaranteed to be totally awesome, but I detect a fellow Sakura Taisen fan in you, and now I must see how you would draw me. Please~?

Sure!

:V

I've really only got slight ability to draw weaponry, everything else is a stick figure.

Edit: And that explains it. Was wondering where the s came from. Poor non-important character except for that kicked ass part.

Drake

chaore just won everything ever

A Colorful Calculating Creative and Cuddly Crafty Callipygous Clever Commander
- original art by Aiけん | ウサホリ -

I am a muffin, and I use no weapons. Well ... maybe if you count scissors-danmaku ... :3

♛ Apher-Forte

I'd give Muffin a zweihander

E-Nazrin

• .... what're you looking at?
  • fuwafuwa pachipachi
I call pogo stick.
There was something here once. Wonder what...

Kuma

• Charismatic grizzly bear
  • 熊 熊 熊
I think it would be pretty nifty if that glowing flower that Ruro is holding in her Slavesart turned into a Schianova with a flower growing out of the hilt/handle/whatever it's called, I'm not the sword guy, I'm the GIANT FUCKING BEAR CLAWS guy.
Wotters gonna' wot