Author Topic: RPG - Waking Up From the Dream (Summary/Status Update Thread)  (Read 32301 times)

Kojiremi

• Crimson Asuratic
  • Touhou, Disgaea, Neptunia. Holy Trinity
Re: RPG - Waking Up From the Dream (Summary/Status Update Thread)
« Reply #30 on: April 25, 2009, 02:22:13 AM »
Well it didn't help that you took an 8 hour nap and i took a 4 hour one in the same regard haha. That sped it up whether we wanted it or not haha.
See the patterns, feel the patterns, become one with the patterns, avoid the patterns
In order to live through the patterns, you must understand the patterns for everything else there is MASTER SPARK.

Nemo★Ma

• Have Faith.
  • And keep it.
    • NMforce
« Reply #31 on: April 25, 2009, 02:36:45 AM »
Well it didn't help that you took an 8 hour nap and i took a 4 hour one in the same regard haha. That sped it up whether we wanted it or not haha.

So that's why I'm trying to use more technology than ESP-based abilities.

ESP is for Gensokyo XD. SCIENCE RULES HERE!

Internet and cellphones could be much quicker than telepathy, I supposeXD

Break anything that stands between you and them!

Sawaguchi`Mai

• Guh..!
  • She is just too cute! I swear!
« Reply #32 on: April 25, 2009, 12:42:12 PM »
Lots of stuff happened, might as well stay low for a minute, see if there's people to kill, try and stop any incoming raids(Damn pirates), and that's probably it. OH, and sleep of course. After that, I might try and find Taihou and Sakuya. Flandre's getting depressed about not seeing Sakuya for a while. Oh well.

Since when did we approve on a Yakuza attack? Oh well, doesn't matter.

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
« Reply #33 on: April 25, 2009, 12:47:57 PM »
I'd like to stress that the faster I can get someone to acknowledge my posting the faster I can put out more material and the more posts I can churn out >_> Otherwise, the things I can do with my characters dwindle to simply just surviving >_>

元素召唤 || pad & msl news translator robit
twitter xx motk resident whale

Gappy

• Oh...oh I was not ready for this.
  • It's only Logical....
« Reply #34 on: April 25, 2009, 07:30:52 PM »
Team Gensokyo Timeline for Day 2

N.B. Time-stamps adjusted for storyline reasons. I?m doing my best to get everyone present for the meeting at Amarillo?s at the very least. If I can get everyone to the brawl, that?d be good too, but for now I?ll settle with getting everyone to Amarillo?s so we can have that important meeting (and an impromptu party!).

For those of you who haven?t submitted your timeline, please do so at the first available opportunity. I?ve done Gpop?s because he?s currently unable to post.

Koji and Gpop?s timelines have been altered a little (along with their naptimes) so that they can make it to the brawl if they wish. 

At night ? Gpop and team Freud dream.

At night ? McWallace and Eirin dream.

At night ? Team Makai - Dream Sequence - Current issues w/ Owlbear's relationship w/ Shinki are revealed. OwlBear supposedly dies in his dream and wakes up to find he has a lack of memory on the dream. This could complicate things on resolving his relationship problems with Shinki.

At Night -  Thirtyfour sees a vivid dream.

03.40 AM: Thirtyfour wakes up in the middle of night and gets a machine gun from the tank. Then he's back asleep.

5:00 Team TOURIST (Amarillo and Lily) wake up.

5.30 AM - Yatsugatake National Park ? Team Akasaki (Hirowaza and Meira) land here, separated from many others. They try to find their way to civilization, sorta.

6.45 AM ? Team Freud wakes up.

6.47 AM - Karuisuwa ? Team Akasaki reach town and then go off to the shrine.

7.00 AM, Bathhouse changing room - Mitaka wakes up in changing room. All other males with him. Turns out most girls have decided to take a bath.

7.15 AM - Abandoned Saniwa Shrine ? Team Akasaki find a room and promptly pass out here for a while.

7:30 AM - Hot Spring - girls soak, Koji and Remi relax, Finds Sniper and regroup back in shrine. Finally reaches home (Koji?s mansion)

7:30 Team TOURIST arrived at the outskirts of Saniwa Shrine, and found a sniper here, ready to do whatever thing he tried to do.

Around this time - Jan arrives at the town of Karuisuwa from the forest, checks into the inn and immediately leaves for the woods. (A little before anyone else conducted business at the inn)

7.40 AM, Bathhouse changing room - Team FUBAR gathers and decides to eat.

7.57 AM, Mainhall of Shrine - Team FUBAR eats and chats. Saniwa Kyoji meets them and hands over the shrine for them to run.

8:00 The incident is solved as Amarillo used her ESP Sedation on the sniper, however, this made her faint and she was sent back to Tourist helpers with Lily White.

08.02 AM In Dining room. - Jalal enters dining room and eats with team FUBAR. Text only states that someone informed him of the situation. Eats.

8.15 AM, Top of Shrine Steps - Saniwa Kyoji hands over keys, deed, and money to the group. Amakawa appears and challenges Saniwa. The bet was made.

Around this time: Thirtyfour and Rika set up a firing range in the undisclosed valley.

8.20 AM  - Team Jealousy Fever - The three go out. Iku notices Parsee's behaviour, and tells Hiroko to investigate it. They also find out that they can stay at the shrine.

8.27 AM  - Team Jealous Fever - Hiroko dives, and relearns some of her abilities, and meets a strange...person in her mind.

8:35 AM, Outside the shrine by the lake ? Team Shakin? (Etch, Momizi, and Nitori) Attempted to hijack Thirtyfour's tank. Failed. Hoisted Jolly Robert over the Robert class battle tank and a government tank. Ran off with Austin Nitori and Momizi. Used optical camouflage to make escape.

08.35 AM: Thirtyfour and Rika confront Austin's mercs. Rika mortally wounded, but recovers later.

8:35 AM Abandoned Shrine ? Gpop and team Freud leave for Koji?s mansion.

08.37-08.41 AM: Thirtyfour is interrogated for his murdering and tank wrecking by Austin. Thirtyfour tells that it was self-defence. Jalal appears, Austin and co. run away.

8:35 AM Koji?s mansion - Pizza Party, gives housing to Gpop, Zei, and his team Remi grows spiritual.

08.37 AM outside of shrine - Jalal and Eirin investigates the tank incident outside of shrine. (pirate persona is born) Eirin is told of a movie she missed while in Eientei. This is a sign of possible troubles

8:55 - Saniwa shrine: Bedroom ? Team Combat Butler - Getting woken up by Reimu who caught Taihou sleeping with Mokou and Sakuya in one futon, had a breakfast

9.05 AM, Room 202 (team FUBAR's room), saniwa inn - team FUBAR clean out and set up their new room in the inn. Suika accidentally triggers spell. All faint. Sho and Jeremy visit. Sho helps Mitaka recover with phantasmal mushroom. Sho and Jeremy reveal that the rest of the team are going away to shop and explore. They leave. Alice fights with Mitaka and runs out on the team. Team FUBAR gives chase.

9.10 AM, Outside the opposite mansion - Mitaka chases after Alice. Meets Satori. Satori takes Mitaka deep into his memories to reveal to him his dream from the night before. Alice's issues are revealed. The concept of 'diving' is introduced.

9:15 ? Team Combat Butler - Conversation with Mitaka about diving in dreams but Taihou refused to learn such techniques. (Story discrepancy. A) Mitaka was chasing after Alice at this time and was not in the inn. Definitely not relaxing at any rate. He continued on chasing Alice after learning about diving. B) He doesn?t endorse Diving, not yet.)

9.15 AM ? Team Scarlet Samurai - Talks with Gpop's team, Goes to sleep and dreams, Remi dreams and they coincide (Moved)

9.20 - Thirtyfour and Rika visit Karuisuwa, buying goods and renting a Zetor.

9.25 ? Team Freud wakes up. (Moved)

9:45 - Karuisuwa Town: North entrance ? Team Combat Butler - Buying stuff for personal use such as mobile phones, had fun at the gamestore. (Moved)

10.00 ? Team Combat Butler - Became hungry and setting course towards a restaurant at the Depertmant store. A supicious person is watching them from a distance. (Moved)

10.00 AM, Public Restroom in the Park - Team FUBAR Rescued Alice. Met Yakuza. Escaped into department store.

10.00 AM - Abandoned Saniwa Shrine - Team Akasaki wake up and try to search inside for people.

10.10 AM - Abandoned Saniwa Shrine ? Team Akasaki fail to find people, Meira's hunger makes the two go to the Department store to buy fuuud.

10:12 - Team Makai/BFO (Badass Freakin Overlord), make plans to go shopping, Yuki brings up how it's been a long time since Alice spent time with them. It is then speculated that something is amiss and they leave to see if anything has really happened.

10.30 AM - Department Store -  Hirowaza and Meira buy food here.

10:30 AM: Team Starlight GPS Had lunch, rode the train to go see Maribel

12:00 Lily White showed Old Jason the design of the shop, Jason left.

12.10 AM (Midday), Maribel's Dormitory - Mig, Shinjiro, and Ben search Maribel's room. Team starlight GPS (Renko and Sanasan) and team DRILL catch them in the act and pursue them. Pursuit currently continuing onboard a train.

12:25 AM: Team Starlight GPS and team DRILL jumped onto a train, following "thieves".

4:00 Amarillo awakes and found Jason is nowhere to be found.

4:30 After learning Jason's true identity, team TOURIST went out and buy groceries.

4:30~5:00 On their road back, team TOURIST were crashed with a really short man, who released a drug and shut off Lily's Fairy Trait of absorbing mana from nature. Amarillo barely bought Lily back to the shop by the help of half can of coffee.

~ 5:00 ~ Amarillo dive into Lily's world through her own dream world and found the drug allowed someone to invade Lily's mind and tied her soul on a spear in a barren land. Thus disabling her Fairy Trait. They managed to get out when they found the short man appearing in Amarillo's world, enraged at what the man had done to Lily, Amarillo thrown the man into his own world and trapped him there.

6:00 PM Ria and the pirates raided mansions with dirty magazines

6:00 PM : Jan manages to find a conflict (the pirate raid) near a mansion and lays low to see how he should proceed.

8:00 PM Ria and the pirates departed for Mana Generator G7

8:10pm: Team Oniisan - Got extra supplies out of a hidden room.

8:20pm: Team Oniisan - Talked with my team and parts of Team Scarlet Samurai.

8:30pm: Team Oniisan - Shizuha decided to wake up and welcomed me.

8:35pm: Team Oniisan - Youmu walked in and decided to welcome me as well.

8:40pm: Team Oniisan - Trapped ever since.

mad

« Reply #35 on: April 25, 2009, 08:11:33 PM »
Attention RAI players:

I have decided that I shall make a new post here when Qwai assigns a mission.

Attend the B5 Briefing Room at 9:00 am Day 3

The agenda includes:

Anti-magic gas demonstration

Qwai splitting the forces into scout groups and explaining his general strategy for the current scenario.

(Still waiting for MTG and Rabbit)

Waiting for the main story to get to the morning of Day 3.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2009, 04:02:04 PM by Madness Chaser »
Little did he know, the shed was near Yuyuko, who was in a role-play of Dune. As a sandworm.

E-Nazrin

• .... what're you looking at?
  • fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #36 on: April 27, 2009, 12:33:24 PM »
Looking over the schedule timing MTG gave..... I won't be able to join in on the Yakuza brawl or really get involved with Alice (especially after so much has already been covered with her, and my attempts at social interference would be difficult to account for), if only out of need to intercept Renko and get on the train.
There was something here once. Wonder what...

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
« Reply #37 on: April 27, 2009, 02:56:48 PM »
- - -
« Last Edit: January 24, 2017, 01:05:25 PM by Helepolis »

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #38 on: April 28, 2009, 02:59:09 AM »
Possible improvement to the timeline tracking: Format it as something like;

Event - Time start - time finish
- (Involved parties: X, Y... possible linesplitting if needed)

I keep missing out on who was around for certain events...

Nemo★Ma

• Have Faith.
  • And keep it.
    • NMforce
« Reply #39 on: April 28, 2009, 03:07:33 AM »
Possible improvement to the timeline tracking: Format it as something like;

Event - Time start - time finish
- (Involved parties: X, Y... possible linesplitting if needed)

I keep missing out on who was around for certain events...

One day I will tweak the Archive site more so it can feature a VISUALIZED timeline system.
Just you wait, I'm stuck into tests for these days, but I can start working on Thursday.

For now, you can still check out the Archive Site.
http://nemoma.6te.net/OriZone/

mad

« Reply #40 on: May 08, 2009, 03:02:42 AM »
RAI:

New Mission. Debriefing at 2:00.
Little did he know, the shed was near Yuyuko, who was in a role-play of Dune. As a sandworm.

mad

« Reply #41 on: May 10, 2009, 01:41:19 AM »
Attention RAI:

debriefing time. Tell Qwai an account of what happened from your character's point of view. You may choose to leave out details...but be careful that another RAI member(a player) might point out those missing details.

Kojiremi

• Crimson Asuratic
« Reply #42 on: May 10, 2009, 11:46:12 PM »
a recap of my log

Remilia confessed feelings for Kojiro at end of day 2
Day 3 start and team with Pearl head to shrine
Pearl leaves for store to pick up snacks for the meeting but everyone is taking on Ria's ship without her
Team heads to lower areas of ship by accident to rest and RIA member Jake and his slave Rumia attack
Saves Rumia and kills Jack (as far as the enemy know he went down with the ship making his mission a failure or whatever.
Is giving his part of the mission about detonating bombs and trying to survive as well
Return to shrine tired but went with Hiroko and Owlbear to search Ruins
Heartthrob as Rumia is causing damage to his soul by being sealed in him for too long.
returns to shrine to unseal rumia from his heart and she isn't bein controlled anymor but still has no memories
Team rests for the day till evening.

I think we should use this thread to recap major things we have done (thus the summary part) that way others won't have to read SO MUCH to catch up or something...or to see who they should read if it invovles them....plus this thread was kinda dead here ahha.
See the patterns, feel the patterns, become one with the patterns, avoid the patterns
In order to live through the patterns, you must understand the patterns for everything else there is MASTER SPARK.

Nemo★Ma

• Have Faith.
  • And keep it.
    • NMforce
« Reply #43 on: May 11, 2009, 05:24:09 AM »

Plans for Day 4:

Amarillo - Shrine Maiden Project, and she will do much better than Reimu.

Pedonymous

• Creepy As Hell
  • PM me for hot cyber action.
« Reply #44 on: May 12, 2009, 01:24:26 AM »
Plans for Arreku/Kisume/Kaigomi:

-Get them intergrated into a group
-Form a rivalry of some sort
-Get in a brawl
-Catch on to what's going on with everyone else

Ramus

• The Knightly Wizard
  • Trying to be an engineer
« Reply #45 on: May 12, 2009, 08:28:37 PM »
To do list for Ramis:

-Plug VIVIT in and let her recharge as well as oil some joints.
-Catch up with everyone else.
-Ruin someone's day.

Pedonymous

• Creepy As Hell
« Reply #46 on: May 13, 2009, 11:48:01 PM »
To do list for Anthony-

-Search around woods to kill time
-Discover Letty Whiterock and Genjii
-Somehow find the main group at the shrine
-Then pool resources and help the fight

This may or may not involve getting into fist and/or gun fights along the way, can go anyway for the story.
NO GUN FIGHTS.

New rule, as of E-Mouse.

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #47 on: May 13, 2009, 11:50:40 PM »
I am not particularly opposed to knockout rounds but I strongly advise against getting too involved with it.

By and large the players in this don't have huge reason to be killing people, or at least major players.

ES-Anthy

• *Roll*
  • *fwump*
« Reply #48 on: May 13, 2009, 11:57:47 PM »
Ok then, only fist fights at the most, besides, I only use non-lethal rounds unless it's nessary to use something a bit more deadly.

Pedonymous

• Creepy As Hell
« Reply #49 on: May 13, 2009, 11:58:08 PM »
I am not particularly opposed to knockout rounds but I strongly advise against getting too involved with it.

By and large the players in this don't have huge reason to be killing people, or at least major players.
We need a clean up, I think... All this is very hard to follow...

mad

« Reply #50 on: May 18, 2009, 04:15:21 PM »
RAI:

Better late than never.

The eye cameras will be installed in your partners eyes. This time, they're using anasthetic(being in RAI has benefits). The point of the cameras is to avoid something like what Marx did.

Ghandi is always open to suggestions.

Current orders are get to surgery or be scouting town.

« Reply #51 on: May 18, 2009, 04:19:22 PM »
Do they have to wear sunglasses?

mad

« Reply #52 on: May 18, 2009, 04:45:17 PM »
The eye cameras are installed in the eyeball.

They do not interfere with the holder's sight.

They only allow that sight to be recorded.

They may wear sunglasses on bright days.

These have already been tested for complications on Maribel.

« Reply #53 on: May 18, 2009, 04:46:11 PM »
Excuse me then, used my Deus Ex logic.

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #54 on: May 18, 2009, 11:56:02 PM »
Stuff to remember about the current story situation (as of around noon day 4):

Covenant 'Cellphone' Communicators: Video talk, GPS locator, panic button to alert Gensokyo crew of trouble

Shrine Defenses:
- Barriers to make it difficult for those with hostile intent to enter
- Barriers to prevent entry of 'lesser creatures' (miniature dark mana critters?)
- Alert system that automatically contacts 'cellphone' system with an alarm when there's an intruder.

Several of the guys are currently female due to (x) Eirin's shady new drug (Many have written out of this, though.)

Mitaka/Mikoto is blind. (I'm looking at you, GPop)
Marisa cannot use her arms until further notice.

Jeremy, Yukari, Ran, and Chen are currently passed out in an unspecified room - probably Eirin's underground clinic - very slowly recovering from the Sky Ray fiasco. They're unavailable for any interaction for now. (I'm planning to bring them back up around 4-6 PM, but take your time.)

And probably more. Feel free to add your own.

Pedonymous

• Creepy As Hell
« Reply #55 on: May 19, 2009, 12:03:52 AM »
Stuff to remember about the current story situation (as of around noon day 4):

Covenant 'Cellphone' Communicators: Video talk, GPS locator, panic button to alert Gensokyo crew of trouble

Shrine Defenses:
- Barriers to make it difficult for those with hostile intent to enter
- Barriers to prevent entry of 'lesser creatures' (miniature dark mana critters?)
- Alert system that automatically contacts 'cellphone' system with an alarm when there's an intruder.

Several of the guys are currently female due to (x) Eirin's shady new drug (Many have written out of this, though.)

Mitaka/Mikoto is blind. (I'm looking at you, GPop)
Marisa cannot use her arms until further notice.

Jeremy, Yukari, Ran, and Chen are currently passed out in an unspecified room - probably Eirin's underground clinic - very slowly recovering from the Sky Ray fiasco. They're unavailable for any interaction for now. (I'm planning to bring them back up around 4-6 PM, but take your time.)

And probably more. Feel free to add your own.
Once Arreku escapes from Mokou, I'll be planning a raid on the kitchen, the sweets shelf to be specific. Feel free to have a confrontation revolving around this, or something...

Also, Arreku still needs to call his Mama to tell her that he and Kaigomi will be staying at this rapeadventurecamp until further notice...

I still need to get that RAI force character set up too, she'll be incredibly agressive... maybe Anthony could have a run-in with her?

Kojiremi

• Crimson Asuratic
« Reply #56 on: May 19, 2009, 12:29:50 AM »
Marisa can't juse her arms? remind me again what happened to her? something to do with the sky ray for sure i bet but what was it again? that Dark Spark?

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #57 on: May 19, 2009, 01:34:26 AM »
Marisa can't juse her arms? remind me again what happened to her? something to do with the sky ray for sure i bet but what was it again? that Dark Spark?

MTG didn't go into detail, but considering that's apparently what left Mitaka blind and with a mention of sudden mana exertion being most dangerous, it's a safe bet.

mad

« Reply #58 on: May 19, 2009, 11:05:13 PM »
Eirin is currently stoned.

Jalal is as insane as he's always been.

ES-Anthy

• *Roll*
  • *fwump*
« Reply #59 on: May 22, 2009, 03:37:08 PM »
(this is just towards the noon of day 2, the rest will be stated later)
Anthony is recovering from being indiana jones, grazing bullets, getting hit by a helicopter blade, and crashing in a 1964 mustang after going off a hill at +200miles per hour, Letty is slightly wounded, but generally ok, and Genjii is ok since he's a turtle, also later Anthony is gonna go out to try to replace his mustang because he just can't live without a car.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2009, 03:40:14 PM by Anthony »