Author Topic: [WC3 - DotS] General discussion thread I  (Read 553692 times)

Stuffman

• We're having a ball!
Re: 东方幻想乡[D]efense [o]f [t]he [S]hrines (DotS, WC3)
« Reply #930 on: March 05, 2011, 09:08:58 AM »
Yep, confirmed, it's Flanders.

ABILITY TO DESTROY ANYTHING

INCLUDING YOUR FRAMERATE

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
« Reply #931 on: March 05, 2011, 09:20:20 AM »
Kisume

D
Shoots a will-o-wisp at the enemy which stuns them for a brief time, deals some magic damage, and applies a DoT to them.
The stun has a very minute AoE, and the DoT has a slightly larger AoE.

Cast Range: 1000
Stun AoE: 120
Flame AoE: 200
Mana Cost: 45/55/65/75
Cooldown: 6 sec

Lv1 - 80 impact damage, 0.5s stun, 8 damage/sec for 8 seconds.
Lv2 - 120 impact damage, 0.75s stun, 12 damage/sec for 8 seconds.
Lv3 - 160 impact damage, 1.0s stun, 16 damage/sec for 8 seconds.
Lv4 - 200 impact damage, 1.25s stun,  20 damage/sec for 8 seconds.

F
Drops the bucket on the enemies dealing a great amount of damage based on Kisume's AGI.
Kisume, in the bucket, will transport to the location she landed.

Cast Range: 500/600/700/800
AoE: 300
Mana Cost: 80/100/120/140
Cool Down: 22/20/18/16 secs

Lv1 - Highest damage at [Kisume.AGI * 1.2] physical.
Lv2 - Highest damage at [Kisume.AGI * 1.8] physical.
Lv3 - Highest damage at [Kisume.AGI * 2.4] physical.
Lv4 - Highest damage at [Kisume.AGI * 3.0] physical.

R
Kisume's bucket serves as a defensive mechanism that reduces damage dealt to her for about 7 seconds.
During that 7 seconds, she gains Absolute Defense for a certain amount of damage.
She also gains Immolation temporarily dealing damage to units nearby her.

Mana Cost: 60/90/120/150
Immolation AoE: 200
Cooldown: 18 secs

Lv1 - Reduces 6% of all incoming damage. 50 damage Immolation. Absolute Defense lasts for 75 damage.
Lv2 - Reduces 9% of all incoming damage. 75 damage Immolation. Absolute Defense lasts for 150 damage.
Lv3 - Reduces 12% of all incoming damage. 125 damage Immolation. Absolute Defense lasts for 225 damage.
Lv4 - Reduces 15% of all incoming damage. 150 damage Immolation. Absolute Defense lasts for 300 damage.

W
Kisume explodes, reducing her HP to 1. Damage dealt is based on her current HP.
It has a 1.5sec cast time.

AoE: 600
CD: 135 seconds

Lv1 - Magic Damage = 300 + 18% of Kisume's current HP
Lv2 - Magic Damage = 450 + 27% of Kisume's current HP
Lv3 - Magic Damage = 600 + 36% of Kisume's current HP

Well Destructor
After every 4 attacks, her next attack will deal 50 bonus magic damage and inflict a 1.2sec stun.

New Yamame

R (Disease #1)
Yamame has a 20% chance to infect nearby enemies with a contagious disease. Each application of the disease deals some magic damage.
It can infect other enemies in a chain, for a maximum of 16 times. Each bounce weakens the disease's damage by 10%.

Reach: 400

Level 1 - 50 base damage
Level 2 - 75 base damage
Level 3 - 100 base damage
Level 4 - 125 base damage

W
Yamame shoots a spider clinging to a target, which allows her to instantly place herself at the location of her target.

Cast Range: 600/750/900
Mana Cost: 150/125/100
Cooldown:  0.5 secs

Diseased Intestine
Whenever Yamame or her spawns attack an enemy, they disease the target.
The disease causes them to receive 5% of Yamame/her spawns' damage as magic damage every 2 seconds.
Duration: 12 seconds

« Last Edit: March 06, 2011, 03:09:13 PM by Fraulein Trancell »

元素召唤 || pad & msl news translator robit
twitter xx motk resident whale

Captain Infinity

• Captain of Echo Platoon, 3rd Battalion.
  • To bring chaos and honor to this world gone soft.
« Reply #932 on: March 05, 2011, 09:34:06 AM »
I think post 88 in this thread http://www.touhou.cc/bbs/viewthread.php?tid=27767&extra=page%3D1&page=5 says that Flandre's images cause massive lag when they die...

Problem was though, I never used Flandre's images (I was Flandre) when we lagged, I never got the chance to do so anyhow.

Yep, confirmed, it's Flanders.

ABILITY TO DESTROY ANYTHING

INCLUDING YOUR FRAMERATE

I never used Flandre's images during that game so there's separate issues involved.

ALSO, for those who have not seen the IRC

Version 959c is now out: http://tinyurl.com/4cvtlwj

Stuffman

• We're having a ball!
« Reply #933 on: March 05, 2011, 09:40:31 AM »
I tried a solo game as flandre and got the slowdown around the time the images faded, so that's at least one source of the issue.

Version 959c is now out: http://tinyurl.com/4cvtlwj

But that might fix it so whatevs :V

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
« Reply #934 on: March 05, 2011, 09:45:05 AM »
Reisen

passive

D

R

« Reply #935 on: March 05, 2011, 10:03:40 AM »
Passive
Eirin prepared a strengthening medicine for Reisen.
Passive increase of 190hp and 2 armour points.

Note: The chinese forums are saying that only the 190hp increase works. The armour bonus is nowhere to be seen.

D
Attacks have 10.0% chance of creating an illusion.
Illusions have 1.5% chance on attack of creating another illusion.
Illusions take 400% damage and last for 10 seconds.
Upon activation, the skill creates 2 illusions immediately within a 200 unit radius.
A maximum of 9 illusions may exist at any one time. (Typo? Or does it refer to 8 illusions + 1 Reisen?)

Mana cost: 50/60/70/80
Cooldown: 16 seconds

Level 1: Illusions have 5% of Reisen's attack damage.
Level 2: Illusions have 8% of Reisen's attack damage.
Level 3: Illusions have 11% of Reisen's attack damage.
Level 4: Illusions have 14% of Reisen's attack damage.

R
Increases Reisen's attack range.

Level 1: Increases attack range by 35 units.
Level 2: Increases attack range by 70 units.
Level 3: Increases attack range by 105 units.
Level 4: Increases attack range by 140 units.

Note: Despite having a range of 705 at level 3 of this skill, she will not effectively outrange towers until level 4 due to her hitbox. Her max attack range is also 740 and not 760 as stated during the selection screen.

« Last Edit: March 05, 2011, 10:06:06 AM by ApharmdB »

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
« Reply #936 on: March 05, 2011, 10:23:08 AM »
.959b -> .959c

-MOAR BUGFIXES
-SOME MOAR GAMEPLAY CHANGES (Mostly just undoing/rebalancing what happened last patch)
-Reisen's ??(2nd) bonus damage decreased from 30/40/50/60 -> 15/25/35/45
-Reisen's ??(2nd) damage amplifier reduced from 300% -> 200%
-Utsuho's Hell's Tokamak (check tl?tl by Trance) magic reduction reduced from 3~30% -> 3~23%
-Satori's Camera Shy Rose cooldown increased from 1second -> 1.2seconds. Clone damage changed from 45/60/75/90% -> 40/60/80/100%
-Youmu's Rise from Delusion armor reduction limit changed from 6/12/18/24 -> 12/24/36/48
-Yuugi's Oni voice "Roar of Annihilation" (I still need a proper translation for thistl by Trance) hp regeneration reduced from 16hp/s -> 4hp/s
-Wing of a Pheonix area of effect reduced from 650 -> 500. Damage increased from 35 -> 40
« Last Edit: March 05, 2011, 10:50:48 AM by Caedo »

tbax704

• Now more gangsta...
  • With wings...
« Reply #937 on: March 05, 2011, 11:14:11 AM »
.959b -> .959c

-MOAR BUGFIXES
Flandre's bug is fixed now.

« Last Edit: March 05, 2011, 11:19:33 AM by tbax704 »

« Reply #938 on: March 05, 2011, 06:13:37 PM »
my votes:
- remilia: remilia's ult forces the opponent team to send fewer heroines to kill her or her teammates, since more heroines taking damage = more lifesteal regen for her
- koakuma: same case with remilia (meaning, it's difficult to win teamfights with unless your team has really good disabling potential, or healing potential, or some way to minimize magic damage -- for example, Reimu's ult -- or some other ways -- by being able to pull individual heroines or taking control away from one of them while rushing through the enemy team to get Koakuma), except the fire splash bounce damage has a greater cooldown, but also a greater damage output
- byakuren: does she still do damage on her ult through Substitution Doll?
- wriggle: she is among the safest heroines you can send to try to push undefended lanes to their towers and escape (due to passive invisibility) from there while the opponent team is busy elsewhere (or outnumbered), DotA's Rikimaru doesn't have this potential (at least not as much as dealing damage to towers fast enough before getting out of a possible gank), due to lack of beetles and being a melee hero. It's bothersome (imo) to have to use bus tickets for a mostly unwarranted kill against Wriggle, and then having to wait for ticket cooldown while the other team is pushing the side you've just left
- koishi: difficult to mess up when playing with her (unless the opponent team is more solid, more well structured), difficult (understatement) to survive/outlast her ult if she's caught you and you're caught by her team. Has few heroines which can compare to (not really match) her role in damage potential and safeness when doing teamfights.

personally, I think that there are certain team combinations which limit the other team's options more than individual heroines do
- Rumia and Momiji on the same team, meaning that the other team can't use Momiji's aoe truesight and then stun Rumia to either allow Momi's team to gank her or to help Rumia's target escape
- Letty and Tenshi on the same team, meaning that you can't stop Letty's blizzards with Tenshi's fissure (not that Letty can't outspam Tenshi, though), plus Letty gets Tenshi to stun people trying to get near her
- Koishi and Sikieiki on the same team :V
- Medicine or Iku against melee heroines on team fights (provided Medicine has good enough support from her team right after she berserks someone and then said target starts attacking her)
- Yamame and Murasa on the same team, meaning the other team can't use Murasa's physical splash damage (but still can use Komachi's) against spiders when defending towers (is Kogasa's spin physical? I guess it's not, or else pad would cut down a lot of damage from it, I think)
neku: now for something important.
Translations.
How much time do you guys think it will take for HM to be translated? Besides everyone's story modes and the whole menus, there's also the fact that the way HM's programmed is different from all other games. I bet it'll take two months.

lusvik: I don't mind about playing HM in japanese. The language of punching other people is international.

Dular

• This avatar below me is considered ancient.
  • This avatar above me is considered ancient
« Reply #939 on: March 05, 2011, 07:25:24 PM »
Kogasa spin is a physical spell, much like Youmu.  It is affected by armor and armor alone.

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
  • Make a yukkuri and take it easy with me
« Reply #940 on: March 05, 2011, 09:09:33 PM »
Hakurei
Sodium - Suwako
Tapsa - Murasa
Hero - Remilia
Whitewish - Aya

Moriya
Dular - Kisume
PX - Letty
Pesco - Tenshi
headcrabs - Yamame

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
« Reply #941 on: March 06, 2011, 03:09:46 PM »
Edited my translation of Kisume's F because I made a stupid mistake

Though this might have been caught already. Please verify.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #942 on: March 07, 2011, 01:10:50 AM »
I'm going to be posting all the new skill info excluding Yamame/Kisume/Raisin since TranceHime and ApharmdB already did those.
Please wait warmly.

OKUU'S PASSIVE
"Hell's Tokamak" All units within 900 units of Utsuho have their magic resistance reduced by 3~23%. The amount reduced depends on Utsuho's level. (3% at level 1, +4% for every 3 levels she gains)

YUUGI'S PASSIVE
Oni voice "Roar of Annihilation" When Yuugi's HP falls under 20% Yuugi gains 60% bonus damage, 8 armor and 4hp/s regen. All allies within 600 units will also receive 30% bonus damage, 4 armor and 2hp/s regen. Lasts 15 seconds for allied girls and 7.5 seconds for creeps. Cooldown of 90 seconds.

MINORIKO'S PASSIVE
Honesty Sign "Dim-colored Reed Harvest" (tl by Trance) Every time Minoriko levels up, all allied girls receive a small heal of 100 + (Minoriko's Level x 12).
AoE of 99999.

Also, Trance, can you tl Minoriko's passive's name for me?
Thankies Trance.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2011, 09:48:20 AM by Caedo »

Stuffman

• We're having a ball!
« Reply #943 on: March 07, 2011, 02:17:49 AM »
OKUU'S PASSIVE
"Hell's Tokamak" All units within 900 units of Utsuho have their magic resistance reduced by 3~23%. The amount reduced depends on Utsuho's level. (3% at level 1, +4% for every 3 levels she gains)

Can MR go below 0, or does this mean ZUN glasses are useless if Utsuho is on on the enemy team now?

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #944 on: March 07, 2011, 02:23:18 AM »
I think it goes below 0.
Should probably test it when my battery isn't at 14%.

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
« Reply #945 on: March 07, 2011, 06:55:57 AM »
That's kinda gayass broken. Nerf Okuu's range to say 350 and I'd be happier about it.

Dular

• This avatar below me is considered ancient.
  • This avatar above me is considered ancient
« Reply #946 on: March 07, 2011, 07:04:54 AM »
Consider the term 'ALL' units.  Including herself.

She makes ALL magic stronger against everyone else.  Against someone like Yuyuko or something, her passive will probably be more of a detrement than a buff.

communist unity (comm-unity)

• Boss of the Gym
  • 100% salt
« Reply #947 on: March 07, 2011, 07:26:30 AM »
At least it's not cancer.  :]

Captain Infinity

• Captain of Echo Platoon, 3rd Battalion.
  • To bring chaos and honor to this world gone soft.
« Reply #948 on: March 07, 2011, 07:54:27 AM »
At least it's not cancer.  :]

Won't her cancerous F skill be worse because of this though? Lol.

« Reply #949 on: March 07, 2011, 08:40:54 AM »
Consider the term 'ALL' units.  Including herself.

She makes ALL magic stronger against everyone else.  Against someone like Yuyuko or something, her passive will probably be more of a detrement than a buff.

Hmm the tooltip does say "All enemies within 900 units range..." rather than "All units..." so it's safe to say that officially, her passive only affects enemies. It's supposed to account for her slight damage nerf for Abyss Nova initially (from 500 to 460) as well as Peta Flare. I guess the developers thought she had too easy a time farming early on. Since there was no change to her ult, it has the effect of buffing that skill, as well as any magic-based nuke from her teammates.

Also, if anyone cares (or even plays Reisen), I spent an hour shooting sorceresses with that bunny, seeing if anything changed with its mechanism. The reason it was so uber-broken in 0.959b (besides the permaslow) was that (at level 4) it added 60 damage to base, then multiplied everything by 300%, resulting in a massive straight up 180 damage bonus and her clones carried a +20 damage bonus which was also multiplied by 300%.

Now it's more sane - the damage bonus of 45 is added after the 200% multiplier on the next shot after activation, as well as subsequent shots (no multiplier) for as long as the skill is on cooldown. The duration of the damage bonus seems to equal the cooldown, so you can theoretically keep it on for as long as you have the mana. I forgot to see if her clones still carry the bonus... or if that 200% applies to things like Concordia. :(

Pointless cool story for the bored:
Jaina - 800hp, 1 armour (approx 5% dmg reduction). I got rid of the priests around her first.
Lvl 7 Reisen, base dmg 66-74 (after eating some power ups), no skill points added - 13 shots (predicted: 12 shots)
Adding 4 points to F skill, no activation of skill - 11 shots (predicted: 12 shots)
Activating F skill once - 9 shots to kill (only 4 shots were fired during the cooldown phase, including the first, damage-doubled shot)
Damage on shot after activation of skill - 176 (almost exactly = (2*70 + 45)*0.95)
« Last Edit: March 07, 2011, 11:09:14 AM by ApharmdB »

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
« Reply #950 on: March 07, 2011, 10:07:17 AM »
Can MR go below 0, or does this mean ZUN glasses are useless if Utsuho is on on the enemy team now?

A negative magic resistance value can lead to some funky shenanigans if I remember right... It makes some magic skills not work properly, so I assume Utsuho's passive only reduces to 0 at maximum potential, since all heroes have a base resistance of 25%.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #951 on: March 07, 2011, 10:11:03 AM »
Oh, shit.
I forgot about the natural magic resistance all heroes have.

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
« Reply #952 on: March 09, 2011, 11:28:12 AM »
Guide: How to be a charismatic host like Lady Remilia Scarlet.
This guide is ONLY for people who are connecting to the internet using a router and not a modem.

Portforward.com is a good site, however when people see the number of steps to be taken they get scared and cower ( CHARISMA BREAK ). Remember this, almost every router has similar steps to port forward, however the interface is every time different. Therefore you should still use portforward.com as a guide on the interface.

Step 0 - Before we start.
Let us first check our IP settings. (Note you cannot see here if you have static or not. This is just for preparing).

Go to Start -> Run -> Type: "cmd" and hit enter. Amazing black box appears.
Type: "ipconfig" and hit enter. You should see something like this below. (command box)

[attach=1]

Keep this window OPEN. We need it as reference for future steps.

Step 1 - Checking for static IP address.
Almost all standard computer + router setups have automated IP distribution. So portforwarding is useless if your host PC has no static IP. Are you already a genius ? Then you should know how to check if you have a static IP. Otherwise

• For Windows XP: Right click on Network locations and select 'properties' -> Then, Right click on Local Area Connection and select 'properties' -> Finally, select Internet protocol (TCP/IP) and press 'properties' button.
  • For Windows Vista/7: Right click on Netowrk locations -> Select 'change adapter settings' -> Select Internet protocol version 4 (TCP/IP) and press 'properties' button.

For both XP and Vista/7, If the radiobutton 'Obtain an IP address automatically' is selected and 'Obtain DNS automatically' it means your local IP is dynamic. Thus we need to set it to static. Don't close this window either, we need it.

Step 2 - Setting a static IP
- Select 'Use the following IP' and 'Use the following DNS' radiobutton. The fields can be modified now. Good.

Now let us look at the command box. Notice how IP address is 192.168.1.64 ? Notice also Subnet mask = 255.255.255.0 and Standard Gateway is 192.168.1.254? Now go to your properties of your TCP/IP (which we opened in step 1) and fill in exactly what you see there.
  • IP address - 192.168.1.X   where the X should be preferred between let's say 10 and 200. (I'll spare you the reasons, just pick a number or pick the number showing in your command box for the X. (I picked 64))
  • Subnet mask - Exactly the same as in command box (generally 255.255.255.0)
  • Default Gateway - Exactly the same as in command box (mostly 192.168.1.1 OR 192.168.1.254)
  • For DNS fields ONLY fill in the 'Preferred DNS server' which is exactly the same number as Default Gateway.

Hit the OK button and wait for the panel to close. Sometimes it can lag because the settings are being saved. Also do note that your internet connection can be cut off (disconnecting from IRC/skype etC) as the computer is reconfiguring the connection. So wait for the connection to be re-established and check if you can access any internet page (forum for example).

If yes - Congratulations, you have a static IP. How ever, this was just the preparation. Now we go to the real stuff.
If no - You failed to survive the charisma. Check all steps carefully and redo it. If it still fails, well....complicated stuff :V

Step 3 - Access your router
This is probably most easiest step. Simply open an empty internet browser and type the default gateway number in your address bar. (i.e: 192.168.1.254). You should see a similar page like this. Note: every type of router has its own login page. This is typically a Zyxel router interface.

[attach=2]

Generally (unless your brother, sister, father or someone else modified it) the login for almost every router is: Loginname = admin and Password=  admin. Otherwise, good luck finding out what it is oz.

Step 4 - Port forward
Here comes the tricky part, for me, to explain. Because each router has its own interface, it tends to get confusing and painful to get it right. Therefore I would advise to compare your interface with the screenshots on portforward.com. No matter what the interface is, you need to look for "NAT settings" or "Port forward". Generally it is hidden if your router has basic and advanced view interface. So look for it! My port fortforward settings are hidden under "Advanced view" -> Network -> Nat -> tab: port forward.

[attach=3]

So when you found it, look for button to 'ADD' new port forward rule or line. And then simply fill in the fields. Generally it will ask for:
  • Name of the rule / forward - Fill in what you want (i.e: Warcraft 3 host)
  • IP address - (Type in your static IP which we did in step 2!)
  • Starting port - type 6112
  • End port - type 6119
  • Note! Some routers ask for UDP/TCP or both (could be a dropdown or tick box. Make sure both are enabled)

When everything is filled out, hit ok / save or whatever button is available and wait. Again here your connection can be cut off. If nothing broke down, go check if you can access the internet / irc etc. And also go try whether you can host a game which people can access.

Step 5 - Understanding what you did
Basically what we did is made sure the router directs any connection on port 6112 up to 6119 to your computer. This is why you need a static IP. Otherwise the next time you power your PC, it might receive a different IP address from the router and thus the forwarding rule becomes invalid. This is a common mistake people make. They just port forward without first setting their IP static.

This portforwarding principal goes for any application, game or software. So you can set more forwarding rules. Keep in mind some routers have limit to number of forwards. My router has 11 (because stupid consumer hardware sucks). Some routers have 20 or more. Depends on your model and brand.

For the more technical people. You might want to also exclude your IP address from the DHCP lease on your router, to prevent the router from giving away that IP address to another client in the network. Go to your DHCP settings and exclude your IP from the lease pool.

Enjoy your charismatic hosting.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2011, 11:33:15 AM by Helepolis »

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
« Reply #953 on: March 09, 2011, 08:14:25 PM »
Fellow players. We have this league thing, but not very many league games actually happening.

So to fix this, I'm going to just log your play stats as Won - Lost - Kills - Deaths. Any game that I can get a spectator slot for will count.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #954 on: March 09, 2011, 08:23:56 PM »
So to fix this, I'm going to just log your play stats as Won - Lost - Kills - Deaths. Any game that I can get a spectator slot for will count.
Ogod.
Just watch as I don't realize that Pesco is spec'ing a game and I pick the terrorist bucket.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2011, 08:34:55 PM by Caedo »

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
« Reply #955 on: March 09, 2011, 09:29:49 PM »
Result: top 20 jerk/broken/OP girls from 09-03-2011. Note equal vote counts has no logical order.

#   Girl      # votes
1   Koishi      13
2   Wriggle      12
3   Rumia      11
4   Byakuren   10
5   Youmu 7
6      Nue 7
7   Letty      6
8   Flandre      5
9   Nazrin      5
10   Tewi      5
11   Cirno      4
12   Koakuma      3
13   Eiki      3
14   Utsuho      2
15   Iku      2
16   Komachi      2
17   Yukari      2
18   Yugi      2
19   Medicine   2
20   Yamame      2
21   Alice      2

Other girls had one vote or no votes.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2011, 07:18:42 AM by Helepolis »

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
« Reply #956 on: March 09, 2011, 11:38:02 PM »
Again you forgot Youmu who for some reason had 7 votes when I swear she deserved more than 10

« Reply #957 on: March 09, 2011, 11:47:20 PM »
Why cirno only had 4 votes idk, i would have thought she would be just as op as rumia and more op then wriggle, but i guess not.:V and yea trance is right even with the new scaling to youmus skills she can still pretty much wreck anyone and still has her gay dash.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #958 on: March 10, 2011, 12:31:10 AM »
Again you forgot Youmu who for some reason had 7 votes when I swear she deserved more than 10
Youmu is a damn ninjer man.

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
« Reply #959 on: March 10, 2011, 07:17:22 AM »

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

I should really stop doing this kind of stuff late at night.