Author Topic: Iku Quest Sechs - A Z-Machine Adventure  (Read 56791 times)

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
Re: Iku Quest Sechs - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #990 on: December 27, 2010, 02:42:41 AM »
I'm not sure if this was asked in the previous encounters with the poltergeist, so, well.

>"You claim that you do not want others to find out about you, yet your actions contradict this behaviour. If you truly did not wish to be found, why would you do something like causing Bhava Agra to fall?"
>"You claim that I am the one responsible for making others search for you, however, if you had not stolen the shadows would this have happened?"
>"I would have been perfectly fine with leaving you alone had you not damaged my home. I would not have had to tell others about you if you had not stolen the shadows of their friends and presented yourself as a threat to us. Surely you must have known that both a large scale incident such as Bhava Agra falling and smaller incidents where residents of this land are turned into vegetables would cause people to seek out the perpetrator of these incidents."

>"You are a fool," says poltergeist. "You, and others, have tried to expose for me for as long as I can remember. You blame me for defending myself? Blame yourself for coming after me to begin with! Blame yourself for forcing my hand! None of you had to do any of that! None of you had any reason to hunt me at all!"

> "Look. What if I turned around? I obviously can't attack if I'm not looking at you."

>You see something move through her features for a moment; did you put her off guard?
>"That wouldn't do anything about her," she says after a moment; "And you would still be here waiting for me to let my guard down."

>_

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #991 on: December 27, 2010, 02:47:33 AM »
Oho.

One moment!
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #992 on: December 27, 2010, 02:52:12 AM »
> "I would still be here, yes, because I still want my home returned to normal, and I still don't want to physically assault you to do it. But."
> Turn to Tenshi.
> "Tenshi, I know how angry you are at all this, and I suspect you are even angrier with me for not taking decisive action yet. For this, I am truly sorry. But you also know her story. You know she is doing this because others made her this way, not because she chose to be this way. Look at her. She's lashing out at everyone because so many people are searching for her when she does not want to be found. She's no more than entertainment value to some, an interesting side project to pass the time. They see her as something less than them - and they may not even realize it. Does this sound familiar to you?"

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #993 on: December 27, 2010, 02:57:21 AM »
> "I would still be here, yes, because I still want my home returned to normal, and I still don't want to physically assault you to do it. But."
> Turn to Tenshi.
> "Tenshi, I know how angry you are at all this, and I suspect you are even angrier with me for not taking decisive action yet. For this, I am truly sorry. But you also know her story. You know she is doing this because others made her this way, not because she chose to be this way. Look at her. She's lashing out at everyone because so many people are searching for her when she does not want to be found. She's no more than entertainment value to some, an interesting side project to pass the time. They see her as something less than them - and they may not even realize it. Does this sound familiar to you?"

>"What are you talking about?" Tenshi says, "Just get her off me so I can kick her ass!"

>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #994 on: December 27, 2010, 03:03:41 AM »
> "I'm saying she's little more than sport for the people searching for her. They don't see her as an equal, they see her as something less. Don't you see? She's in a situation similar to the one you're in! You, of all people in Gensokyo, you must be able to understand what's going on here. Would you have wanted your peers to approach you with violence in order to 'fix' the problem? Would you have appreciated it if I kept electrocuting you yesterday morning, instead of treating you as an equal and a friend? Please, do for her what you would want done for you!"

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #995 on: December 27, 2010, 03:08:49 AM »
> "I'm saying she's little more than sport for the people searching for her. They don't see her as an equal, they see her as something less. Don't you see? She's in a situation similar to the one you're in! You, of all people in Gensokyo, you must be able to understand what's going on here. Would you have wanted your peers to approach you with violence in order to 'fix' the problem? Would you have appreciated it if I kept electrocuting you yesterday morning, instead of treating you as an equal and a friend? Please, do for her what you would want done for you!"

>"Well it's a lot more honest than what they normally do, at least!" says Tenshi, scowling. "Fine! Okay! Since you got me that gem, I guess!"
>The Poltergeist is clearly watching you suspiciously, and trying not to look confused.

>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #996 on: December 27, 2010, 03:12:55 AM »
> Smile.
> "Thank you, Tenshi. From the bottom of my heart."
> Turn back to the Poltergeist.
> "She will not attack you if you move off of her. I will again volunteer to turn around. You can retrieve your book, she will move away without attacking you, and I will be in no position to do anything to you. Okay?"

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #997 on: December 27, 2010, 03:31:45 AM »
> Smile.
> "Thank you, Tenshi. From the bottom of my heart."
> Turn back to the Poltergeist.
> "She will not attack you if you move off of her. I will again volunteer to turn around. You can retrieve your book, she will move away without attacking you, and I will be in no position to do anything to you. Okay?"

>Tenshi answers with a sort of annoyed grunt.
>"So, she'll leave?" asks the poltergeist.

>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #998 on: December 27, 2010, 03:36:28 AM »
> "Is it not acceptable for her to merely remain at my side? I rather enjoy the company of my friend, and if you're still worried about an assault, at the very least, you would not be surrounded."

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #999 on: December 27, 2010, 03:37:13 AM »
> "Oh, and I suspect we are all about to be the victims of sharp blades in the back, so try to brace yourself for that."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #1000 on: December 27, 2010, 03:42:02 AM »
> "Oh, and I suspect we are all about to be the victims of sharp blades in the back, so try to brace yourself for that."

>And then Bhava-Agra finished falling!