Author Topic: The party at Scarlet Devil Mansion - Part I [ Time = 20:00 ][Finished + Results]  (Read 13396 times)

Fightest

• Fighter than anyone else
Stumbling away is indeed a correct word. I'll agree on that.

But seeing Fightest having the donation card, he didn't moved to the Hakurei shrine. Even if Fightest would get there in time, he would die for not having a gift, same to you ShiningDrake :V but yea you got robbed by Yukari.

So the flute doesn't count as a gift? There was no way I could have known that.

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
I know, it sounds extremely silly. But would you give a flute as a gift? :V

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
I know, it sounds extremely silly. But would you give a flute as a gift? :V

Anything can be a present

元素召唤 || pad & msl news translator robit
twitter xx motk resident whale

Dead Princess Sakana

• E is for Elodie, who swims with the fishes.
There were 'Toys' as a point in the possible-presents-list? Why not a flute then?

Dorian White

• The most handsome non-vampire diplomat you ever encountered ~
  • With a Gandalf like evolution.
Of course anything can be a present but the question is will it fit the taste of the presentee?
That's one of the reasons why I chose the Flowers and not the wine.

Anyway I consider "Mission Little Red Riding Hood" as success.
Bella gerant alii, tu felix Gensokyo nube. Nam quae Mars aliis, dat tibi diva Venus.

Fightest

• Fighter than anyone else
Of course anything can be a present but the question is will it fit the taste of the presentee?

There is nothing about "taste" in the rules of the game. As no descriptions of the items on hand are present, it's not possible to judge in any way the quality of the item.

On a slightly different point: the safest route through the game is also the most boring one. There should be no possible route that is boring.

Also, the very opening briefing of the game is misleading, as I had originally thought that the game would go on until each person was either dead or had left the party successfully upon its conclusion. I.e. much, much later than 2000 hours.

Dead Princess Sakana

• E is for Elodie, who swims with the fishes.
Also, the very opening briefing of the game is misleading, as I had originally thought that the game would go on until each person was either dead or had left the party successfully upon its conclusion. I.e. much, much later than 2000 hours.
Well, as far as I know, this will still happen. Note that this thred is called Part I . Part II will be the actual party.

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
This entire game can be compared to those game levels where you die like 1000 times before passing 10cm of it. Perhaps I overdid it by making it look like that. But it is also funny that nobody took the risk to go to the other locations first, as they grand you eventually greater advantage as you could see in the description.

Part II between three players is going to be pretty fast I guess. But it has to wait after holiday I guess. =/

FinnKaenbyou

• Formerly Roukanken
  • blub blub nya
Second place, oh yeeeeah.

Wasn't sure I'd survive after I missed that turn, but :V Sort of missed all the interesting effects given my run straight to the Hakurei Shrine, though.

Dorian White

• The most handsome non-vampire diplomat you ever encountered ~
  • With a Gandalf like evolution.
There is nothing about "taste" in the rules of the game. As no descriptions of the items on hand are present, it's not possible to judge in any way the quality of the item.
The rules say that you have to "attend the party with a gift" and what else do you use as criterion for gifts than taste? But I have to agree upon the quality question, a descriptions of the items would be a great help.
Bella gerant alii, tu felix Gensokyo nube. Nam quae Mars aliis, dat tibi diva Venus.