Author Topic: Suzumiya Haruhi No Yuutsu Mafia: DAY FIVE!  (Read 54234 times)

Kefit

• The Wild Draw Four of America
Re: Suzumiya Haruhi No Yuutsu Mafia: DAY FIVE!
« Reply #540 on: April 10, 2010, 07:50:55 PM »
After this game and Himelander I'm pretty sure that town has no actual desire to win games here.

Just a small note: going on a witch hunt against the guy who correctly counter claimed the scum vig is an incredibly scummy thing to do holy shit how did Rou get people to help him do this. Also I've never fucking seen a town vig used well in any game I've ever played; keeping it in reserve is generally better for town then firing it off at someone random. Don't fucking witch hunt against vigilantes who fucking correctly counter claim a scum vig because they refuse to use their vig.

ps my vig worked on a point system. I had zero points. I could only gain points if someone tried to night kill me and failed. I felt that revealing this would reduce the potency of my claim and lower my threat level in the eyes of scum, thus leading to a smaller chance of being night killed. Didn't want to reveal this on the final day because I thought that such a large backtrack on my previous claim would devastate my credibility. All in all, if I made one mistake this game it was probably this, though I'm not even sure if I played this incorrectly. My role this game was so horrendous that I dunno if there was even a good way to play it at all.

pps You guys should be figuring out by now that I only post when I have something meaningful to say. This means that I generally avoid the crapshoot that is day one. When I do post, my posts contain something worthwhile. Note my first post mindhax on Rou. This Is How I Play This Game. This Is Not A Reason To Find Me Scummy.

« Reply #541 on: April 10, 2010, 07:57:05 PM »
I feel like an idiot :<
The only reason I even joined this game was because literally no one else was going to.

FinnKaenbyou

• Formerly Roukanken
  • blub blub nya
« Reply #542 on: April 10, 2010, 07:58:07 PM »
Holy crap, I actually did it.

To clarify, since it didn't come out, I was really a scum JoaT. Global roleblock (but it also blocks the scum NK), one rolecop (used N2 on HW), one redirect (used twice on N1 to make Bard and Kefit target each other out of blatant paranoia), one delayed roleblock (target someone at night, their powers fail for the next 2 phases), and finally a mysterious 'role enhancement' that UK never clarified. Target someone at day, and their power is 'enhanced' that night. I tried using it on Kefit with the intent of global roleblocking, then turning onto Zakeri when his powerups failed to follow the order he had set out, but then UK reminded me I could only use one JoaT power in every Day/Night cycle. This lead to me being convinced Kefit was going to obviously shoot me that night. >_>
Fortunately Kefit thought too hard and didn't shoot, giving me an easy mislynch on Jam, and then all that I had left was needing to turn Zak against Kefit.

I'd like to give commendations to huh what, actually. Think you played pretty well for a newcomer.

Kefit's raging sort of kills off the satisfaction of victory, though. I apologise. >_>

EDIT: But yeah, this is my first time playing scum in over a year. Whoo. :V
« Last Edit: April 10, 2010, 07:59:50 PM by Roukanken »

« Reply #543 on: April 10, 2010, 08:01:44 PM »
I'd like to give commendations to huh what, actually. Think you played pretty well for a newcomer.
You don't know my role specifics and N1 action yet, so not really :V I'm still punching myself for that.

But thanks :>

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
  • Make a yukkuri and take it easy with me
« Reply #544 on: April 10, 2010, 08:06:02 PM »
You are not me. So stop using my signature moves kthnx. And for someone that is supposedly good at playing systematically with logic, FPMH is the last thing you should be claiming.

« Reply #545 on: April 10, 2010, 08:06:39 PM »
EDIT: But yeah, this is my first time playing scum in over a year. Whoo.

This is partially what got me, I think. Rou doesn't have a scum meta anymore.

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
« Reply #546 on: April 10, 2010, 08:07:34 PM »
Rou's scum meta still works when he doesn't have me on the team to bus.

Kefit

« Reply #547 on: April 10, 2010, 08:07:44 PM »
I'm not raging that hard really, just wanted to make my points forciful.

I didn't shoot Jam mostly because I couldn't at that point (no points to use my power). I didn't think she was scum, but she did need to get out of the way. I still didn't think she was scum when I voted for her, but everyone was just sitting there waiting for me to vote before doing anything. I'm pretty sure I would have been lynched if I had voted for anyone else.

But actually, had I had a usable vig power I would have used it on Rou night three. I think I even chatted with Alice about this at the time. I was pretty sure at that point that he was the final scum, but I felt that pushing this would get my lynched - not to mention that I was busy almost all of day four anyway.

You are not me. So stop using my signature moves kthnx. And for someone that is supposedly good at playing systematically with logic, FPMH is the last thing you should be claiming.

sry 2 bad

UncertainJakutten

• Then you should get out of the way when I tell you
  • Do you not trust my aim?
« Reply #548 on: April 10, 2010, 08:20:42 PM »
Well, guess that handles that. Mildly surprised at the result but glad it got to F3. I'll post the role PMs now with the mod notes that explained what they did:

"Finally, I have one more request. Please don't get too close to me."

Welcome to Suzumiya Haruhi No Yuutsu Mafia, Kilgamayan. You are Future Asahina Mikuru, Townie Time Traveller. You have the following abilities:

Passive Abilities:
You have no passive abilities

Active Abilities:
Time Travel: Once during the game, at night, you have the ability to change the past. Choose an event that previously happened in the game, and altar it in some way. Your action will be judged for balance. A rejected action does NOT consume a use of this ability.

Win Condition (Town): You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Names are just a sign of acquaintance."

Welcome to Suzumiya Haruhi No Yuutsu Mafia, Kefit. You are Fujiwara, Townie NK Immune Miller Vig. You have the following abilities:

Passive Abilities:
Sneering Bastard: You appear as guilty to investigations
Time Manipulation: If you are targetted for a kill, the kill fails and you gain a point
TPTD Charges: You start the game with 0 points.

Active Abilities:
Time Manipulation:You may target a player at night. That player will be killed. The kill method is the same as whatever method was prevented by Time Manipulation. This action costs one point.[/b]

Win Condition (Town): You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I'm Haruhi Suzumiya, from East Junior High. First off, I'm not interested in ordinary people. But, if any of you are aliens, time-travelers, or espers, please come see me. That is all!"

Welcome to Suzumiya Haruhi No Yuutsu Mafia, Edible. You are Suzumiya Haruhi, Townie Dreaming God. You have the following abilities:

Passive Abilities:
Endure: List your active abilities before the game starts. They will automatically be used each day in that order regardless of whether you alive or not.

Active Abilities:
SOS-dan Mystery Hunting: You don't know what this does, but you can only use it once.
Where Did The Cat Go?: You don't know what this does, but you can only use it once.
Lone Island Syndrome: You don't know what this does, but you can only use it once.
Editor in Chief? Straight Ahead!: You don't know what this does, but you can only use it once.
Snow Mountain Syndrome: You don't know what this does, but you can only use it once.
Closed Space: You don't know what this does, but you can only use it once.
The Day of Sagitarrius: You don't know what this does, but you can only use it once.
SOS-dan Website: You don't know what this does, but you can only use it once.
Bamboo Leaf Rhapsody: You don't know what this does, but you can only use it once.
The Adventures of Asahina Mikuru Episode 00: You don't know what this does, but you can only use it once.

Notes:
SOS-dan Mystery Hunting: Any player that casts a hammer vote is motivated for the night until further notice.
Where Did The Cat Go: Remove all Rule Changes
Lone Island Syndrome: Daytalk for a day
Editor in Chief?: Instead of the normal lynch cycle, there will be 24 hours added to the game day. Players use this time to vote for a king. The king has the remaining time in the day to select a player to die. This only applies to the game day it goes off on.
Snow Mountain: Remove all Rule Changes
Closed Space: Reduce deadlines to 48 hours until further notice
Day of Sagitarrius: Each votecount will also include a count of how many players are living in each faction until further notice.
SOS-dan Website: All players must post a relevant TV Trope every game day upon pain of losing their night action until further notice
Bamboo Leaf Rhapsody: Remove all Rule Changes
The Adventures of...:Players may not unvote until further notice.

"Sometimes I get the feeling that we're all just a bunch of clowns standing on our tiptoes at the edge of a great abyss."

Welcome to Suzumiya Haruhi No Yuutsu Mafia, Bardiche. You are Koizumi Itsuki, Townie Roleblocker. You have the following abilities:

Passive Abilities:

Active Abilities:
Magaare Spectacle: Target a player at night. That player is roleblocked.

"That's Classified Information"

Welcome to Suzumiya Haruhi No Yuutsu Mafia, Nietz. You are Present Mikuru, Townie Neighborizer. You have the following abilities:

Passive Abilities:
SOS Club Room: You can talk to your target in a quicktopic that will be mod provided. You will get a new QT for each target.

Active Abilities:
Meeting Note: Target a player during the day. That night you will be able to talk to them with SOS Club Room. This effect only lasts one night per target.

"Because I got a quicker response when I called you by your real name than when I called you
by your nickname. The difference was about 0.2 seconds I suppose."

Welcome to Suzumiya Haruhi No Yuutsu Mafia, Zakeri. You are Sasaki, Townie Doubler. You have the following abilities:

Passive Abilities:
Endure: Select 10 players before the game starts. You may select a player twice. They will automatically be targetted each day in that order regardless of whether you alive or not.

Active Abilities:
Stable God?: Target player selected by endure will have their action doubled for the night. (Note: This will not double kills or certain special actions)

"............"

Welcome to Suzumiya Haruhi No Yuutsu Mafia, huh what. You are Suyoh Kuyo, Townie Modified Doctor. You have the following abilities:

Passive Abilities:
Data Gathering: You start the game with 1 point.

Active Abilities:
Phase: Target a player at night. They will be protected from kills. For every kill successfully protected against, you gain a point. This action costs one point to use.

"We believe the existence of the real god is not Suzumiya-san but Sasaki-san here."

Welcome to Suzumiya Haruhi No Yuutsu Mafia, Jam-Kiske. You are Kyoko Tachibana, Townie Disabler. You have the following abilities:

Passive Abilities:

Active Abilities:
Kidnap: Target a player at night. They will lose all active abilities for the next day phase and next night phase. (If you target a player N1, they will lose active abilities for D2 and N2)

"I slowly forgot which side is the real me. Actually, changing to become a person of different
character is not such a bad thing either."

Welcome to Suzumiya Haruhi No Yuutsu Mafia, Sakana. You are The Student Council President, Townie One-Shot Governor. You have the following abilities:

Passive Abilities:

Active Abilities:
Control Mob: Once per game, if a player would be lynched, you may prevent their lynch. You have 12 hours after their lynch to do this, though you many send in an action early to prevent a lynch.

"Yare Yare"

Welcome to Suzumiya Haruhi No Yuutsu Mafia, Pesco. You are Kyon, Mafia Goon. You have the following abilities:
Factional Abilities
Buddies!: You are in the Mafia with Roukanken, Nagato Yuki, and MakaiSouvenierBooth, Asakura Ryoko You may talk to each other at anytime in this quicktopic
Mafia Kill: You can execute the Mafia kill by targetting a player at night. Your kill method is "Shot"
Mafia Falseclaim: At any time during the game, as many times as you want, you may send me a character name and a list of abilities and I will construct a fake role PM for you.
Mafia Safeclaim: Kyon should be a safe claim for you since flavor does not reflect alignment. Vanilla is also a safe claim.

Passive Abilities:

Active Abilities:
You have no active abilities

Win Condition (Mafia): You win when the mafia controls more than 50% of the votes

"SELECT serial_code
FROM database
WHERE code='data'
ORDER BY aggressive_combat_data
HAVING terminate_mode"

Welcome to Suzumiya Haruhi No Yuutsu Mafia, Roukanken. You are Nagato Yuki, Mafia Jack of All Trades. You have the following abilities:
Factional Abilities
Buddies!: You are in the Mafia with Pesco, Kyon, and MakaiSouvenierBooth, Asakura Ryoko You may talk to each other at anytime in this quicktopic
Mafia Kill: You can execute the Mafia kill by targetting a player at night. Your kill method is "Shot"
Mafia Falseclaim: At any time during the game, as many times as you want, you may send me a character name and a list of abilities and I will construct a fake role PM for you.
Mafia Safeclaim: Yuki should be a safe claim for you since flavor does not reflect alignment. Jack of All Trades is also a safe claim. You should probably, however safeclaim Detect Data as a regular investigation with sanity not guaranteed, and you probably should not claim Destroy data.

Passive Abilities:
Data Restriction: You may only use one active ability per day/night cycle.

Active Abilities:
Contain Data: Once per game, at night, you may roleblock all players
Detect Data: Once per game, at night, you may target a player. You will be told that player's role.
Rewrite Data: Once per game, at night, you may target two players. All actions that target A uses will be redirected to target B.
Destroy Data: Once per game, at night, you may target a player. That player loses all passive and active abilities for the next two phases. (If you target a player with this N1, then they will lose all passive and active abilities for D2 and N2)
Enhance Data: Once per game, during the day, you may target a player. That player will gain an augment to their role for the duration of the night phase. (If you target a player D1, they will have their augment for the duration of N1)

Win Condition (Mafia): You win when the mafia controls more than 50% of the votes

"You see, I really want you to die"

Welcome to Suzumiya Haruhi No Yuutsu Mafia, MakaiSouvenierBooth. You are Asakura Ryoko, Mafia One shot Dayvig. You have the following abilities:
Factional Abilities
Buddies!: You are in the Mafia with Pesco, Kyon, and Roukanken, Nagato Yuki You may talk to each other at anytime in this quicktopic
Mafia Kill: You can execute the Mafia kill by targetting a player at night. Your kill method is "Knifed"
Mafia Safeclaim: Asakura should be a safe claim for you since flavor does not reflect alignment. Being a one shot dayvig is also a safe claim. Your kill method is slightly indicative of your rolename, however.

Passive Abilities:

Active Abilities:
So, Please Die?: Once during the game, during the day, you may target a player. That player will die. Your kill method will be Erased. You may not use this ability during lylo.

--------------------------------------------------

Motivate List:

--Kyon: nothing
--Self: nothing
--Asakura: Strongman vig
--Esper Chick: upgrades to demoralize
--Sasaki: Doubles the doubler's action, they get a free choice
--Student Council President: Doesn't consume one shot
--Suyoh: Doesn't consume one shot
--Present Mikuru: Allows day talk for the day after target chosen
--Itsuki: Turns into Jailkeep
--Haruhi: Does nothing
--Future Mikuru: Doesn't consume one shot
--Fujiwara: Untargettable, gains charges for being targetted (outside of motivate)

Hope you enjoyed the game, basically the key was that scumhunting based on roles was supposed to screw you. Apparently doubler was too townie though :S. Rou's fakeclaim at the end was brilliant, I wish I could come up with something like that. Your role could have been very good Kefit, considering there was no cop and you were just a miller for the hell of it ^-^;. But yeah, you were supposed to look like an SK but not actually be one. Kilga's role was broken (but aweseome), too bad scum killed it :(. I like the point mechanic I used, but I suppose things could be worked out with it.

So, yeah, fun to mod, hope you had fun playing, etc.

?lice Bl?ckb?rn

• The real Alice Blackbarn!
  • "OH DESIRE"
« Reply #549 on: April 10, 2010, 09:06:14 PM »
Watched the game from the sidelines while it was occuring, and while it was nowhere near as bad as Invasion and thus does not warrant yelling, I just want to make four things clear (even though Kefit's already mentioned them a lot - and could you guys listen to him for a change? He's actually right about a lot of stuff that MoTK Town does wrong a lot of the time.)

First off: "Rou was spotless apart from the chainsaw defence on Sodium".
This is actually a very *Scummy* thing to be. It's very easy for Scum to be spotless, heck, I do it all the time, so does any competent Scum (Kilga did an awesome job at this in a game we played in together on another site recently, for instance), and in this game, so did Roukan. However, there's the issue of the chainsaw defence. At the time it was made, there was no indication that it was bad. After Sodium's lynch, it was. This was a perfect Scumtell: defending a Scum that didn't have to be lynched but ultimately was, with the reasoning for the defence being sketchy at best.

Secondly: "But Kefit was totally bussing Sodium!"
No. Bussing only makes sense if the person you are bussing is either: A) a derpsicle, or B) already under fire from Town OR did something that once Town found out would now make him go under fire. Over here, Kefit wasn't very prominent, but overall thought of as Town, and Sodium was being lauded as Town after his vigging of Sakana. At this time, a Scum is not going to off the one which is *better off in the eye of Town* when neither of them are under suspicion! That is not gambiting, that is just sheer lunacy.

And anyone who stated anything to the effect of "but Kefit's argument was written so well it had to have been staged!" needs to be ashamed of themselves. Now. Then they need to read this post and actually do what it says that you should do. Being able to make good, coherent, understandable, logical cases is a good thing, not something to hold against people, ffs!

Thirdly: Not everything is WIFOM.
I'm pretty sure this is why Kefit actually started deconstructing the concept near the end of D5. Because a lot of people here seem to miss the point as to what WIFOM is. For those of you who know game theory, WIFOM is a weighted, head-to-head guessing game, between two or more choices, where one of the choices carries an inherent drawback, and this drawback is countered by a different drawback for the other person. As a result, there is no dominant strategy for this guessing game, because any attempt at one will just cause one to go into logical reasoning loops and waste time without ultimately being any closer to making a valid guess than they would by pure random chance.

A lot of the stuff you guys call WIFOM is not WIFOM. Analysing people's actions subjectively is not WIFOM, especially if you can very easily trace a given action to a motive which is unambiguously Scummy (i.e. trying to go after the guy who COUNTERCLAIMED THE SCUM VIG AND GOT HIM LYNCHED), and in fact sometimes needs to be done to tell between bad Town play, weird Town play (due to various reasons), and Scummy play. Quite often in Mafia you simply do not HAVE enough information to be able to do a full first-order logic deduction to determine everyone's roles, heck, if you always did, the game would be fairly boring, as you could just have computers decide the final set of lynches and either Town would virtually always win or Scum would virtually always win (then again, MoTK seems like somewhat of an example of the latter, so who knows, really.). As a result, one is forced at times to make subjective judgements. Sometimes these can be wrong, if they are, this needs to be pointed out. However, they are very much *not* Scummy in and of themselves, and quite often *need* to be done, and thus should not be used as a Scumtell in and of themselves. Argh.

Fourthly: D1 lurking is not a Scumtell.
I do this regardless of alignment. So does Alex. So does K4U. So does Kefit (I presume - I've never really seen you play Scum). There are many reasons why you'd do so, ranging from "busy with real life matters" (my lurking on D1 in GWU that lead to my almost-getting-lynched and then the now-infamous doc fakeclaim was as a result of studying for a final exam that was that same day, for instance), to "just does not want to deal with the shitpile that is D1". As long as the posts they do make on D1 are good, and contain votes with at least some amount of sensible reasoning, this is perfectly fine. If they continue lurking D2 onwards, now is the time to LALU, but D1? D1 is largely irrelevant past about D3 in next-to-any game that I've ever been in, and the majority of the information that is gathered is from voting patterns and wagonalysis, not actual posts/content - this is why, as long as they still vote, they are justified in otherwise lurking on D1, but again, only on D1.

To see how competent Town decides things, here is still my favourite game as Town.  Start reading at Page12.html and keep reading until the game is over. You will note how various things are analysed, and stuff that looks bad but is not Scummy in and of itsself is ignored, whereas stuff that is Scummy but doesn't seem all that important at first sight is eventually used to locate the relevant Scum and lynch them. This is what *should* be done. Unfortunately, as long as Town here persists in being lazy, we're stuck with games like this, where the principal reason for Town's loss was simply their own stupidity.

And that doesn't make Town a fun alignment to play for anyone who *is* even halfway competent, at all.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2010, 02:23:29 PM by Alice Blackbarn »
"Oh, great. Another game where I get screwed by Kilga." ~ Carthrat

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #550 on: April 10, 2010, 09:30:00 PM »
Oh right: Mod Room
Dead Room

Scum can link their QT if I didn't already accidentally do it.

FinnKaenbyou

• Formerly Roukanken
  • blub blub nya
« Reply #551 on: April 10, 2010, 09:34:06 PM »
Here's the scumtopic, if anyone cares.

And yeah, right now I feel pretty miserable following everyone pointing out that I should have died ages ago and only won because Town didn't have a brain cell between them. And yes, I'll be the first to admit I was pretty bad in this game. Problem is I whine about this stuff and then I don't care enough to actually do anything, so yeah. >_>

« Reply #552 on: April 10, 2010, 09:35:08 PM »
Yes, I intentionally gave it to Kilga. I wasn't planning to, but it first rolled to huh what, IIRC. There was no way in hell I was giving that role to a newb (No offense to you in post game when you read this in postgame). So, I did fix the role a little for balance reasons.
:3c

It really is a shame the time traveler died so early, though.

I should retract my statement about huh what missing his doc shot. Getting only one sure shot is tough. And if one thinks they'll have success on N1, so be it. Would like to see why he chose Roukan (who is Scum) during postgame though.
I'm pretty sure there's a trope about having a really good item or something that you never use because you're saving it for when you needed it, and I happen to fall for that a lot so I thought I was saving myself the trouble. I realized it was a bad decision after sending the PM but it was too late, so meh.

Why I voted Rou: I was planning to protect the king on the grounds that somebody (Pesco?) brought up that the king might get special abilities or something.

It was a really terrible action, but I probably would have wasted it on Kefit N3 if I hadn't used it, so I don't think it affected the outcome of the game very much.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2010, 09:42:55 PM by huh what »

Kefit

« Reply #553 on: April 10, 2010, 09:48:04 PM »
Here's the scumtopic, if anyone cares.

And yeah, right now I feel pretty miserable following everyone pointing out that I should have died ages ago and only won because Town didn't have a brain cell between them. And yes, I'll be the first to admit I was pretty bad in this game. Problem is I whine about this stuff and then I don't care enough to actually do anything, so yeah. >_>

Don't feel bad. I think you played quite well into the end game there and you deserve this victory. You saw a possible way out of a desperate situation and ran straight for it, and it worked. Town gave you too much leeway on your chainsawing of Sodium, and that's all you needed to bury me under Zak.

I'm mostly just frustrated cause I thought I was pretty cool this game and still lost :p

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #554 on: April 10, 2010, 09:50:47 PM »
Honestly, your breadcrumb was genius Kefit.

FinnKaenbyou

• Formerly Roukanken
  • blub blub nya
« Reply #555 on: April 10, 2010, 09:52:17 PM »
Don't feel bad. I think you played quite well into the end game there and you deserve this victory. You saw a possible way out of a desperate situation and ran straight for it, and it worked. Town gave you too much leeway on your chainsawing of Sodium, and that's all you needed to bury me under Zak.
The point is that I should have been held responsible for that lynch and didn't. I made a crappy mistake there.

Whatever, It's a bad idea for me to discuss any of this. It's one of my horrible traits that I whine about being bad at something while not making any effort to practice. :|

« Reply #556 on: April 10, 2010, 09:57:20 PM »
 :ohdear:

I should never play another game again.

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
« Reply #557 on: April 10, 2010, 10:01:15 PM »
:ohdear:

I should never play another game again.

Much sadface

Kiro

• Drinks: Everything
  • Sleeps: Anywhere
« Reply #558 on: April 10, 2010, 10:06:45 PM »
Just to add on a bit to Alice's comments: It's been mentioned before, but what we're not doing right on MotK mafia is not lynching people for scummy actions. Instead, we're lynching people for bad actions and the distinction between those 2 is the challenge we as players have to figure out. Kilga's scum guesses in the Dead Room are a good example of figuring it out. And no matter how painful it is to read, Invasion Mafia highlights instances of Town doing it right, and Town also doing it horribly wrong.

huh what: Too bad the mod chose to not give it to you. Kilga was never prevented in using the ability. It would have gone off without a hitch, he just chose not to use it on N1.

Zakeri: Not sure what advice to give. Alice covered most of it and I think they're very good points. If we just take some of those to heart, it makes all of us much better players right there.

« Reply #559 on: April 10, 2010, 10:07:47 PM »
Well, if I had the ability I probably would have made stupid choices with it. Probably for the best.

« Reply #560 on: April 10, 2010, 10:08:13 PM »
It's true though.

There's no reason why my realization that Kefit's case on sodium comes from counter claiming should not have ended with a vote for Rou.

Not to mention everything Alice said is all of the following:
True
My fault
Something I should have already known by now.

Rou complains about being bad at the game and making no effort to improve, but I'm really the one here who embodies those things.

Kiro

« Reply #561 on: April 10, 2010, 10:13:43 PM »
Zakeri: You could read Invasion Mafia to see you're not alone. Affinity and I were downright miserable at the end of that and they were mistakes where we were experienced enough to have avoided them. All we can do is try again and just remember our previous follies.

Kitten4u

• Ochophobic
  • Too cute to kill
« Reply #562 on: April 10, 2010, 10:15:36 PM »
Too much sadface in this thread.  If you don't like the way you played then just do better next time.  As long as you had fun everything should be fine right?
My favorite mythical creature? The honest politician.
A life cool.. where can I download one of those?
Hurray for apathy!

DA|Tumblr

?lice Bl?ckb?rn

• The real Alice Blackbarn!
  • "OH DESIRE"
« Reply #563 on: April 10, 2010, 10:23:49 PM »
Quote from: Kitten4u
Too much sadface in this thread.  If you don't like the way you played then just do better next time.  As long as you had fun everything should be fine right?
Precisely this. Mistakes are not something to be ashamed of, rather something to learn from.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2010, 10:26:23 PM by Alice Blackbarn »
"Oh, great. Another game where I get screwed by Kilga." ~ Carthrat

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #564 on: April 10, 2010, 10:37:07 PM »
huh what: Too bad the mod chose to not give it to you. Kilga was never prevented in using the ability. It would have gone off without a hitch, he just chose not to use it on N1.

YOU WERE ONE OF THE ONES THAT SUGGEST I NOT ROLL IT TO A NEW PLAYER! >=[

And yeah, no sadfaces, everyone screws up!

Kiro

« Reply #565 on: April 10, 2010, 10:43:23 PM »
Oh, right.

Completely my fault and I apologize to UncertainKitten and huh what for the comment I made in #558.

Psst: I would have done it anyway, you just made me feel better about it :P
« Last Edit: April 10, 2010, 10:44:16 PM by AnncertainKoulter »

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #566 on: April 11, 2010, 01:39:44 AM »
I blame myself for Sodium not dying N1, my ego got in the way of proper play and I made an assumption about the rules + my role that was not true.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"