Author Topic: 東方花映塚 ~ Phantasmagoria of Flower View.  (Read 161466 times)

Re: 東方花映塚 ~ Phantasmagoria of Flower View.
« Reply #90 on: February 12, 2013, 02:49:59 PM »
Care to elaborate? After watching the replay myself, I can say that his evident lack of an understanding of (what theoretically is) ideal score playing is a bit suspicious, though I won't comment on the dodging.

If you're going to make a claim like that though, I think you should go into more detail if you want it to be taken seriously.
I would add that the player seems to be moving and reacting too fast, hinting that it was played with slowdown. Dodging was highly skilled - going trough reimu card waves and even double waves without effort as an example.

Maybe Random would comment on the replay.

« Reply #91 on: February 25, 2013, 10:49:54 AM »
Hard - Youmu
Kyon - 76,364,980 - ALL - Replay

Extra - Youmu
Kyon - 53,417,610 - ALL - Replay 

Extra - Tei
Kyon - 76,682,380 - ALL - Replay

There you go, have at it. Youmu now #1 coolest character for PoFV cuz level 1 charge.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2013, 10:25:49 PM by Feenixtrite »

Zil

« Reply #92 on: February 26, 2013, 01:22:48 AM »
Hard - Youmu
Zil - 109,290,490 - ALL - Replay

A death to Aya due to a fairy spawning on top of me. Komachi only lasted 2 minutes. I didn't reach the 70mil extend, but it's surely possible. I'm not very fond of Youmu.

Extra - Youmu
Zil - 67,498,290 - ALL - Replay

Death to Komachi after reaching the time quota. 2 deaths to Eiki.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2013, 01:48:10 AM by Zil »

« Reply #93 on: March 01, 2013, 08:49:55 PM »
easy - reimu
s - 107088630 - ALL - REPLAY
  • Cirno didn't die - 9mil total score after stage2.
  • Komachi died early, which is a good thing.
  • Shiki died early, but luckily after 50mil extend. I dont think i would have survived the 4 minute shiki fight even when playing safe.

« Reply #94 on: March 16, 2013, 03:06:41 PM »
Hard - Reisen
Lyv - 114,708,060 - ALL - Replay

I'll probably try to improve this later, it was actually quite fun.
Stage 9 was awful, with several rounds lasting less than 1:30. Should never have lost this 4th round...

« Reply #95 on: March 26, 2013, 03:17:19 AM »
Extra - Mystia
Kyon - 83,931,760 - ALL - Replay

Continuing my intermittent plays of PoFV.

Extra - Sakuya
Kyon - 54,413,650 - ALL - Replay

Hard - Lyrica
Kyon - 112,833,260 - ALL - Replay

Easy - Youmu
Kyon - 80,201,350 - ALL - Replay
« Last Edit: March 30, 2013, 10:31:01 AM by Feenixtrite »

I have no name

• Dodge ALL the bullets
« Reply #96 on: April 02, 2013, 08:58:53 AM »
Lunatic - Reimu
I have no name - 106,865,370 - C - Replay (no focus)

How this is good enough for second place, I'll never know.  But hey, no focus 1ccs are cool and stuff.  I like how I had a life to spare at the end too  :V

Sakurei

• Banned
  • Frequently repeated unapologetic hostility
    • My Blog
« Reply #97 on: April 02, 2013, 06:49:37 PM »
Lunatic - Komachi
Sakurei - 176.118.980 -C- Replay

this is making me so mad. missed Zil's highscore by 1.7m I should have suicided that last life. FUCK, I'm a pussy. nevertheless, I improved my old highscore by over 70m, so the run was definitely worth it.

Zil

« Reply #98 on: April 04, 2013, 12:01:53 AM »
Oh right. It's been a while. I guess I should defend my scores and stuff.

Hard - Lyrica
Zil - 139,272,110 - C - Replay

How this is good enough for second place, I'll never know.
I had a similar experience when I did a NF 1cc with Marisa. I'd say it's because most of old scores on the board are just people's first clears, where they weren't necessarily playing very well, while someone who's doing a NF run probably has a better grasp of the mechanics, or he wouldn't be clearing under those conditions in the first place.

Sapz

• There's no escape.
  • It's time to burn!
« Reply #99 on: April 04, 2013, 11:21:10 PM »
Update checkpoint.
Let's fight.

Zil

« Reply #100 on: April 05, 2013, 10:28:48 PM »
Phantasmagoria of fairies up my ass.

Extra - Sakuya
Zil - 72,992,090 - C - Replay

I've really come to dislike this game's extra mode.

Lunatic - Lyrica
Zil - 140,235,050 - C - Replay

So I've just learned that Lyrica doesn't shoot backwards while her charge attack is going. Don't know if it's a glitch or intentional, but it screwed me over once.

Lunatic - Reimu
Zil - 152,138,020 - C - Replay

Two deaths to Komachi.

Lunatic - Komachi
Zil - 183,902,820 - C - Replay

Well, not to worry Sakurei. I'll put some distance between our scores so you won't have to be tormented by how close you came. Now, it's possible that a suicide to Reimu is a good thing, assuming you do well in the next round. I'm not sure what you mean by suiciding to Eiki though. I'm pretty sure that wouldn't pay off, unless you're really lucky.

Edit: Watched the replay, and dude! You were like 20mil ahead of me when you started stage 9. Don't die like that!

Lunatic - Marisa
Zil - 212,047,090 - C - Replay

The fabled 200mil thing. One try, barely had to work for it. The game was throwing points at me. Especially Eiki, of all people. I think Marisa's kind of obnoxious. Fun for funky challenges and stuff, but scoring with her is bizarre. At least folks like Cirno and Eiki are halfway consistent at what they do. Marisa's all over the place.

Lunatic - Yuuka
Zil - 175,182,970 - C - Replay

I guess Yuuka's really high tier. Seeing people lose the first round after only 2 minutes with surprising frequency.

Lunatic - Mystia
Zil - 171,623,880 - C - Replay

Hmm, Mystia could be my PoFV waifu if only she didn't have to fight Medicine (who killed me at 3:27 in this run, iirc). But maybe not. Komachi's slowness is a bit un-fun, but her charge often prevents the fairies from dicking you over. (And god do they love to do that.) But whatever. As it is, I think Komachi is easily the best character.

Anyway, that's probably all the scoring I'm going to do for now. Most of the characters in this game have some issue that makes me not want to use them, and the scoring is too dysfunctional on anything but Lunatic. I'll probably only bother with those when people beat my existing scores.

Lunatic - Lyrica
Zil - 159,393,150 - C - Replay

Changed my mind. There was no reason for the Lyrica score to be that bad. And it's still really bad.

Lunatic - Reimu
Zil - 175,520,960 - C - Replay

Komachi lasted 1:30. Aya went well. I got Marisa in stage 6. I don't know which one's better, but Sakuya is definitely easier to survive against.

And now I'm really done.

Or not.

Lunatic - Cirno
Zil - 272,064,020 - C - Replay

So, to what degree is this luck? - I was just about to write some big analysis of it, but I'll just sum it up. It's a fuckton of luck.

And now that Eiki score remains. I've been avoiding it because I fervently dislike using Eiki, though it should be easy enough to beat. It's just luck, in the end.

Lunatic - Tewi
Zil - 160,807,750 - C - Replay

A better score than I expected. Two deaths to Medi, but Komachi somehow died at 2:40 something. It's hard to reach the spirits with Tewi. I often had to run way up, or just kind of camp in focus mode. Medi should gtfo of this game, btw. Even if she is pretty hot.

Lunatic - Eiki
Zil - 264,342,300 - C - Replay

Good enough for now. Weird combination of good luck and bad playing. Two deaths to Marisa. (i.e. the hardest boss in the game when you use Eiki.)

Lunatic - Sakuya
Zil - 142,287,320 - C - Replay

10mil improvement. About what I was hoping for, but do I really need to die three times to Eiki? No matter. Metallica has good mojo.

Lunatic - Mystia
Zil - 194,767,050 - C - Replay

No. Damn you Medicine. Why do I need your permission to do well with this character? Now any improvements I try to make will almost certainly depend on luck.

Lunatic - Reisen
Zil - 232,640,940 - C - Replay

Sakuya died around 1:40. Can't imagine why. She just rammed a spirit for no reason. And I'm a bit disappointed with this score. Reisen can easily score higher than this. I'm too sick of Medicine to try again though.

Lunatic - Youmu
Zil - 142,637,940 - C - Replay

Wasn't going to bother, but seeing as I did everyone else, why the hell not. I guess it was a good idea. She's an interesting character, and I think I understand her a lot better now. I used to hate her, but now she seems kind of fun.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2013, 11:07:38 AM by Zil »

Mesarthim

• Oh no, which direction should I move?
  • Clumsy
« Reply #101 on: April 16, 2013, 03:32:36 AM »
Extra - Cirno
Mesarthim - 99,122,600 - C - Replay

With my included Cirno-brand death against Shiki.  :derp:

Hard 1cc: 4 (LLS), 6 (EoSD),7 (PCB),8 (IN),9 (PoFV),10 (MoF),11 (SA),12 (UFO),12.8 (GFW)13 (TD), 14 (DDC), 15 (LoLK)
Lunatic 1cc: 8 (IN), 9 (PoFV), 11 (SA), 12.8 (GFW), 14 (DDC)
Extra Clear: 4 (LLS) ,5 (MS) ,6 (EoSD),7 (PCB),8 (IN),9 (PoFV),10 (MoF),11 (SA),12 (UFO),12.8 (GFW),13(TD), 14 (DDC), 15 (LoLK)

Zil

« Reply #102 on: April 16, 2013, 04:32:23 AM »
Hey, now I can start a new post.

Lunatic - Eiki
Zil - 279,919,410 - C - Replay

More good and bad. Komachi was awesome, but then only ~20mil from the first life against Reimu. Still no reason this should be lower than my Hard score, but whatever.

Normal - Eiki
Zil - 255,145,110 - C - Replay

Oh no. She's starting to grow on me.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2013, 11:32:05 AM by Zil »

Sakurei

• Banned
    • My Blog
« Reply #103 on: April 16, 2013, 04:52:30 PM »
so uh, I had no success with lunatic mode yet. if I beat marisa in the first round, I die to yuka early, possibly reimu too. if I die to marisa, I die so early that I might restart here already. this game hates me.

So I tried to play extra mode.

Extra - Komachi
Sakurei - 137939150 - C - Replay

I got 100m from eiki+endgame bonus alone. I could keep up the chain pretty much the whole first round and managed to survive against it for over 90 seconds. it may be possible to survive the whole 2 minutes if you're a little lucky and play well. I basically spammed the fairy level spells. I hardly dodged anything :V may try to improve this, but for now, this is an 85m improvement from my old highscore :'D

Zil

« Reply #104 on: April 17, 2013, 04:18:27 AM »
Extra - Komachi
Zil - 131,999,490 - C - Replay

Eiki yielded about 70mil for me, clear bonus and all. Maybe I played too safe. Could wait for Lily and go all in. May as well, really. There's also room for a suicide somewhere, iirc. I had good luck with Reimu, at least.

Hard - Eiki
Zil - 287,337,930 - C - Replay

Modest improvement. Somehow, Reimu feels a bit easier on Hard than she is on Normal. I also feel like I might be getting better at dealing with Reimu's level 2's.

Lunatic - Cirno
Zil - 275,243,350 - C - Replay

Great 1 through 7. Then Yuuka died 2 minutes early, costing me tens of millions. My play against Eiki could have been better, but whatever. Yuuka makes this retarded. Should've been 300mil. At least it's a lot prettier than my earlier run. (Too bad that's the one I uploaded to Youtube.)

Lunatic - Eiki
Zil - 282,366,850 - C - Replay

Seems I degrade into an idiot whenever I fight Reimu. Only ~20mil from the first life again. Then she went and died early in the next round, so no suicides. Aya also took a laser to the face a minute early (mainly because I was playing like an idiot) so that's even more millions down the drain. Really, could've been well over 300mil, maybe 330 or so. The backgrounds in this game really suck. Especially the stage 9 background. I get all tense whenever Reimu disappears just because it's so much harder to see anything.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2013, 03:28:45 PM by Zil »

Sakurei

• Banned
    • My Blog
« Reply #105 on: April 20, 2013, 04:18:36 PM »
oh uh, I want learn characters other thn komachi, and I started with eiki. after having a what I thought good feel about her, I tried extra for a bit.

Extra - Eiki
Sakurei - 163,227,080 - C - Replay

this could have been 170m if I hadn't died to either youmu in stage 5 (hahaha, I know) or komachi. or reimu for that matter! I survived for 113 seconds before dying, stupidly, I might add. I could have NM'd had I not played stupidly at those three points. I might try to improve this, but it's gonna be hard replicating that reimu round.

I might try the other characters too.

Hard - Komachi
Sakurei - 169.392.710 - C - Replay

so, I wanted to try out something other than lunatic in story mode. chose hard mode becasue why not. the run was pretty good. I had a max chain for the majority of the first reimu round. I somehow still managed to lose at 3:11, so that was unfortunate. eiki went pretty bad in more than one way, so here's where most of my potential score was lost. will porbably try to improve this.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2013, 09:31:45 PM by Sakurei »

Zil

« Reply #106 on: April 21, 2013, 07:21:04 AM »
Hard - Komachi
Zil - 194,738,970 - C - Replay

One death to Eiki. I could have lasted longer. I think I should reset my spell points rather than try to hold them at bonus.

Extra - Eiki
Zil - 164,796,780 - C - Replay

It's like a slot machine that hits you in the nuts with a sledgehammer.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2013, 10:30:25 AM by Zil »

« Reply #107 on: April 22, 2013, 09:10:07 PM »
Hard - Reisen
Lyv - 141,233,760 - C - Replay

Oh well, I actually tried this again.
Stage 7 was downright awful, I lost the first round at 1:30 for some reason. Stage 8 was decent. Stage 9 was cool, I won the third round (3:00+) without even getting hit, so the two remaining lives saved the day.

Zil

« Reply #108 on: April 23, 2013, 10:16:12 AM »
Hard - Reisen
Zil - 189,798,910 - C - Replay

Komachi was horrendous, but otherwise it went pretty well.

Lunatic - Aya
Zil - 108,422,030 - C - Replay (No-Miss)

Extra - Aya
Zil - 75,869,280 - C - Replay

I think my old Lunatic score had two deaths. This had none, and yet, only a 200k difference. Maybe it was only one death.

Normal - Eiki
Zil - 310,957,740 - C - Replay

Extra - Cirno
Zil - 132,379,910 - C - Replay

Did the Cirno thing a few days ago but forgot about it.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2013, 11:21:11 AM by Zil »

« Reply #109 on: April 29, 2013, 03:16:21 AM »
I request that my scores be removed with the next board update.  They are all under lunatic.  I am highly unsatisfied with them, and I do not possess the will, if even the ability, to sufficiently improve upon them.  Should I submit any scores in the future, I will do so with the understanding that they will be permanent, as this should avoid further troubling the janitors.

I do not see anything in the rules forbidding this, and this is a one-time request, so I think it is fair.

edit: much appreciated, Sapz.  Also, not that I have any top scores, but this is also good for the integrity of the scoreboard, as I now realize that the slowdown I was getting with my old computer was non-trivial.  I knew it was bad in pvp Eiki mirrors, but it apparently extended beyond that.  I'm still only noticing a difference when fighting Eiki at bonus, but even if that's it, that's still obviously a big deal.  Not sure how much this affected each run, as character selection makes a difference, so it's best to wipe them all.  Wish I had noticed this sooner so this could have been the rationale instead of the above.  Eh.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2013, 11:55:53 PM by K.B. »
eb: there should be a shmup that is sort of like podd minus the versus shit
eb: you go dodging semirandom things then it goes WARNING GET OUT OF THE WAY MOTHERFUCKER and you get a shitstorm
KB: and there is no way out of the way
eb: the way is through

Zil

« Reply #110 on: April 29, 2013, 03:16:37 PM »
:(

Hard - Eiki
Zil - 293,565,890 - C - Replay

Lunatic - Eiki
Zil - 328,532,130 - C - Replay

Ended up redoing things a lot. In the future I may just wait until the end of the month, so I don't fill the thread with crap any more than necessary.

Normal - Reisen
Zil - 245,037,900 - C - Replay

Hard - Reisen
Zil - 245,358,080 - C - Replay

Oddly similar scores. The primary difference between these two is that I royally fucked up against Komachi in the Hard run, whereas I did very well against her on Normal. Eiki went poorly in both of them.

And I think I've noticed something about Reisen's charge attack. Well first there's the teleporting, which I already knew about. That seems like it might have something to do with the enemy it hits dying as soon as it makes contact. But during the Normal run I also noticed that the explosion seems to assume the effects of an exploded enemy after having killed something. I mean that, while ordinarily it is really weak and can't kill spirits instantly, from any point after it has killed at least one thing, anything else that flies into it will instantly explode. It may even preserve combos, rather than starting a new one, which is what I would have expecting given how it's technically Reisen's own bullet. (Though maybe long lasting charge attacks in general have that effect.) I'm not entirely sure about this though. I'll have to experiment with it a bit.

Easy - Reisen
Zil - 150,095,120 - C - Replay (No-Miss)

I don't think I reached bonus once during the whole Eiki fight. I don't think I got hit either. nvm I did.

Hard - Reimu
Zil - 174,913,030 - C - Replay
« Last Edit: May 02, 2013, 04:12:24 AM by Zil »

Sapz

• There's no escape.
  • It's time to burn!
« Reply #111 on: May 02, 2013, 09:44:32 AM »
Update checkpoint. Sad to see you go KB, but scores removed as requested.
Let's fight.

Sakurei

• Banned
    • My Blog
« Reply #112 on: May 13, 2013, 06:01:48 PM »
well, I know I'm supposed to have a replay, but glitches hate me and I hate them. the game crashed before I could safe, basically. a screen probably isn't enough, but I'd like to post it regardless. for playing incentive, if you will.

Lunatic - Komachi
Sakurei - 197,664,230 - C - Screenshot

now a few numbers I remember from the run. stages 1-5 weren't great and I only got like 25m out of them. I had better, but I felt like continuing. marisa was fairly bad. I died at around 2.20 without managing to hold a bonus chain for long. I got something betwee 20 and 30 million. I don't quite remember the exact number. it was likely closer to 20m than anything. yuka was quite bad. I broke the bonus chain a few times, took me forever to bring them back up to bonus. died at 2.00 in the first, won in the second. only 65m after stage 7. reimu was similarly not good. I chained well, but I didn't dodge well, so I died extremely early. made me want to cry. I don't have that many bonus chains usually, so dying quickly kind of hurt. 100m after reimu, still. had a pretty good 2nd round, I suppose.
I didn't think this run could go anywhere, really. but eiki round 1 and 2 were really good. I had one really long bonus chain in the first round, didn't die sub 2 minutes for once (it happens more foten than I'd like to admit). I managed to chain similarly well in the 2nd, but I died a little earlier (2:35 or so in the first, 2:20 or so in the 2nd round). together they yielded around 40m or so. a whole fucking lot, if you ask me. I was really lucky. she used more level 2s than usual. it was beautiful. I don't think I will replicate that eiki fight. not anytime soon. it's a lot like my extra score where I did well against eiki once and then never again, basically. I played it safe in the 3rd round due to me knowing I'd get a PB if I won. got more than I thought. very satsified. suddenly rage because crash.
it happens and I am not angry about it anymore, but I'd appreciate it a lot if it didn't happen if I ever got 200 million. pls don't crash then, game.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2013, 06:04:19 PM by Sakurei »

Zil

« Reply #113 on: May 14, 2013, 03:39:20 AM »
Lunatic - Komachi
Zil - 200,716,710 - C - Replay

Well, you've chased me into the 200 millions. I expect you'll catch up soon though. Sucks that you lost the replay. I'm really glad that never happens to me.

Lunatic - Lyrica
Zil - 193,346,070 - C - Replay

It was still nagging me. No deaths up to Eiki, but then she killed me twice. In the second round, I was reduced to my last hit in just a minute, then I lasted two more minutes before dying. I would've like it to be a 1 miss run. Oh well.

-

And now this is unbelievable. Unbelievable. To think that such a significant mechanic would remain completely unknown to me until now.  Just a few runs and I can feel the difference. And Lily White. Lily fucking White. I have been shooting myself in the foot so many times. Jumping Jesus on a pogo stick.

I wonder how many people knew this already? Maybe I'm just late to the party. But in any case, it'll be my secret for now. I'm sure someone else will figure it out soon though. In the meantime, I have to figure out how best to take advantage of this little discovery.

No, I've changed my mind. I will describe it, though I don't fully understand it yet, and I'll make no attempt at saying how this "should" be incorporated into one's strategy, since I have no idea. Normally the fairies appear after specific intervals. While you are focused, none will appear until all of the existing fairies are gone. If Lily is there, none will appear until she's gone.

Extra - Reisen
Zil - 168,643,000 - C - Replay

And here we go again. I was ahead LET's score after Sakuya, I believe. Then Medicine killed me through what was apparently telekinesis and the rest of the run was crap.

Lunatic - Komachi
Zil - 206,225,570 - C - Replay

I'll throw this in too. I was going to wait until I improved it further, but I don't really feel like using Komachi now. I should note that Reimu was a disaster in this run, but the whole game before that was better than the previous run. Balance is the key.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2013, 05:23:36 AM by Zil »

« Reply #114 on: May 16, 2013, 12:53:56 AM »
Normally the fairies appear after specific intervals. While you are focused, none will appear until all of the existing fairies are gone. If Lily is there, none will appear until she's gone.
That's huge.  Great discovery; thanks for sharing.
eb: there should be a shmup that is sort of like podd minus the versus shit
eb: you go dodging semirandom things then it goes WARNING GET OUT OF THE WAY MOTHERFUCKER and you get a shitstorm
KB: and there is no way out of the way
eb: the way is through

Zil

« Reply #115 on: May 16, 2013, 05:23:11 AM »
Indeed. I don't even remember what my reasoning was in not just saying it immediately. I'll say the shock of it had me not thinking clearly. (And of course if I really wanted to keep it a secret I wouldn't have even said anything in the first place.) But nonetheless, sorry about that.

Lunatic - Reisen
Zil - 270,834,190 - C - Replay

Now... deaths everywhere. Cleared with only one extra life. And yet, 270. Thinking about that little quirk regarding her charge attack, Reisen starts to seem even more interesting. She may yet prove herself to be the best. It's true scoring potential versus "I can last forever against the last boss 'cause she's not me." At the very least it's a lot less stressful when the whole run doesn't hinge upon your performance in one match at the very end of the game.

Extra - Reisen
Zil - 180,887,460 - C - Replay

And the more I play Extra mode the more I feel that's it's just luckshit. And it is, pretty much. Maybe not totally, but heavily. It's still kinda fun though. It's not something I can play repeatedly, and certainly not with all of the characters, lest a swarm of angry flies explode out of my cranium. Every once in a while though it's fun to roll the dice.

Oh, and I forgot to mention something about LET's Extra replay. I realized why it was desyncing for me in stage 4 after seeing what Star King found out with MoF Extra. The English patch (at least the one I have) makes it desync because Resien's dialogue with Marisa is glitched. Playing it without the patch solved the problem. I can't imagine why that hadn't occurred to me before. It's really obvious that there's something wrong with it since the text is all scrambled and can't be skipped. Not sure if anyone else was having that problem, but I figured I should mention it.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2013, 03:27:22 PM by Zil »

« Reply #116 on: May 16, 2013, 04:13:08 PM »
Remember how I said I think the World Record can be beaten with a simple strategy?  It's just wait for Lily White every round. I can usually score higher than LET's early rounds in mine (but I always die at some point after a few rounds...)

I don't see myself beating the WR, though, because I'm not good enough to not die too much. And it's also really tedious.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2013, 04:17:17 PM by Star King »

Zil

« Reply #117 on: May 17, 2013, 02:04:50 AM »
That's true, he doesn't wait for Lily early on. I'd say it's not worth it unless you're really desperate though. You're adding over a minute to each of what would otherwise be ~20 second matches, and the benefits aren't as dramatic. Luck is still the biggest factor, so it may even be a more efficient use to of time to just do them all quickly and restart if you don't like the result. Or just not give a fuck since the late game has so much potential you may as well finish the run anyway.

Normal - Reisen
Zil - 248,679,060 - C - Replay

Komachi was a disaster. It's such a small improvement I'm not sure if it's worth posting, but I think I'll forget if I don't. I almost forgot about it just waiting till the end of the day.

Lunatic - Reimu
Zil - 205,144,200 - C - Replay
« Last Edit: May 31, 2013, 01:50:48 AM by Pmasterfunk »

Sapz

• There's no escape.
  • It's time to burn!
« Reply #118 on: June 02, 2013, 04:22:05 PM »
Update checkpoint.
Let's fight.

Zil

« Reply #119 on: June 06, 2013, 03:57:03 PM »
Hard - Eiki
Zil - 342,464,350 - C - Replay

Almost 8 minutes against Reimu. No deaths elsewhere. Komachi went pretty well, but Marisa, Aya, and the second round against Reimu were pretty crummy. Recently, I've been having a lot more fun with this game than PoDD.

Lunatic - Marisa
Zil - 249,057,640 - C - Replay

I went full retard.

Lunatic - Eiki
Zil - 334,952,680 - C - Replay

Death to Aya of all people, though it was... probably a good thing. Reimu performance was garbage. Could have gone over 400mil without having to last too long. And it may have been better to keep throwing lives at Reimu than to just win the second round. edit: yes it is.

Normal - Eiki
Zil - 426,203,120 - C - Replay

yay

Lunatic - Youmu
Zil - 166,752,780 - C - Replay

Lunatic - Eiki
Zil - 385,445,470 - C - Replay

Should've been suicide city, but Reimu took a laser and stopped me.

Lunatic - Youmu
Zil - 182,347,980 - C - Replay

Komachi went poorly. Still, only 3 deaths overall (Sakuya, Komachi, Eiki). I'm probably done with Youmu for a while.

Hard - Eiki
Zil - 412,752,980 - C - Replay

So-so first round. Suicides took me a long way, but then Reimu tanked suddenly. Don't know if that's a normal time for Hard mode, but if so, the last suicide shouldn't have been done.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2013, 07:10:45 PM by Zil »