Author Topic: (Shiki)Eiki Quest the 2nd - Text Adventure of Mystic Light  (Read 157643 times)

GuyYouMetOnline

• Surprisingy not smart for lynch dodging
Re: (Shiki)Eiki Quest the 2nd - Text Adventure of Mystic Light
« Reply #900 on: May 28, 2011, 08:43:42 PM »
>Shiki: "Indeed."
>Listen in a bit longer.

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #901 on: May 28, 2011, 09:39:21 PM »
>Shiki: "Indeed."
>Listen in a bit longer.
>The man says "You blush. Stupid overly frank mind readers. Renko giggles nervously. 'Regardless, it seems you have something to do. If you're late for dinner, I'll leave some covered bowls by the stove, it should be easy enough for you to reheat them at your leisure.'"
>The girl replies "May we assume Utsuho is still asleep?"
>"'You saw better than I did,' says Satori. 'I don't think she'd mind being woken up if you have something you need to ask her.'"
>Another girl in the audience says "Thank you very much, I'll try and be back in time for dinner. Think: It wasn't Koishi, but I'd still like to try and find her. Take our leave if there is no further business and head towards the surface. Wait, ignore that last one. Head back towards Utsuho then." The big-breasted girl adds "Think And thank you!! before we leave the room."

E-Nazrin

• .... what're you looking at?
  • fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #902 on: May 28, 2011, 10:09:06 PM »
>Dechampisa Dominatrix: "Yukari, did the events of the fiction of one world accurately reflect the actual events of the 'fictional' world when actually visiting?"
There was something here once. Wonder what...

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #903 on: May 28, 2011, 10:15:03 PM »
>Dechampisa Dominatrix: "Yukari, did the events of the fiction of one world accurately reflect the actual events of the 'fictional' world when actually visiting?"
>"Usually, yes. Sometimes some details are distorted, though."

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #904 on: May 28, 2011, 10:37:00 PM »
>Eerie...
>How much are the people outside of Sakuya's head hearing of this?
>Dredd Dechampisa: "This... may make indirect communication with them possible. But the nature of this makes me concerned about the consequences... Yukari, do you have any idea what might happen if we send someone to Satori's to discuss this with... whoever's visiting her in the trash can man's story?"

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #905 on: May 29, 2011, 03:40:07 AM »
>Eerie...
>Imagine total strangers in a different world knowing who you are without you even knowing.

>How much are the people outside of Sakuya's head hearing of this?
>They don't seem to hear anything.

>Dredd Dechampisa: "This... may make indirect communication with them possible. But the nature of this makes me concerned about the consequences... Yukari, do you have any idea what might happen if we send someone to Satori's to discuss this with... whoever's visiting her in the trash can man's story?"
>"Satori would probably be...very surprised. She would calm down after a few minutes, though."

GuyYouMetOnline

« Reply #906 on: May 29, 2011, 04:07:18 AM »
>ShikiL "Hmm... you know, this looks more like fans doing a role-play than anything else. It may have little to do with anything that actually happens here. If we do want to communicate with that world, then we would need to identify the source of their 'fiction' about us. That would be the one we could perhaps use for such a thing."
>"A thought just occurred to me. Is the overlay just happening to Gensokyo, or is it also occurring in the outside world?"

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #907 on: May 29, 2011, 04:22:44 AM »
>ShikiL "Hmm... you know, this looks more like fans doing a role-play than anything else. It may have little to do with anything that actually happens here. If we do want to communicate with that world, then we would need to identify the source of their 'fiction' about us. That would be the one we could perhaps use for such a thing."
>Yukari says "Unfortunately, we have no idea where they get their fiction about us."

>"A thought just occurred to me. Is the overlay just happening to Gensokyo, or is it also occurring in the outside world?"
>"I don't know."

GuyYouMetOnline

« Reply #908 on: May 29, 2011, 04:58:12 AM »
>Shiki: "Well, let us exit Sakuya's mind."

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #909 on: May 29, 2011, 05:07:16 AM »
>Shiki: "Well, let us exit Sakuya's mind."
>You watch a gap open for a minute or so.

GuyYouMetOnline

« Reply #910 on: May 29, 2011, 05:09:58 AM »
>Shiki: Enter the gap with Rikako.

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #911 on: May 29, 2011, 05:14:13 AM »
>Shiki: Enter the gap with Rikako.
>You exit Sakuya's mind and reappear at the SDM entrance. Reimu, Yuyuko, Koishi, and Meiling are around. Reimu asks "What did you find out?"

GuyYouMetOnline

« Reply #912 on: May 29, 2011, 06:06:46 AM »
>Shiki: "A good deal, actually. I believe I have determined by what manner people in the other world know of this world."
>Summarize what we saw and our conclusions.

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #913 on: May 29, 2011, 06:45:27 PM »
Still think tracking down "whoever that narrative's following" to try and communicate with the Ijis would at least be worth a shot, concerns about interwoven overlaps on the fabric of reality aside. :V

GuyYouMetOnline

« Reply #914 on: May 29, 2011, 07:14:04 PM »
They're just fans; they're making their story up. It's not canon, and thus I would assume is not related to what actually happens in Gensokyo.

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #915 on: May 29, 2011, 07:17:20 PM »
Or are they?

GuyYouMetOnline

« Reply #916 on: May 29, 2011, 07:18:59 PM »
Well, Shiki obviously can't know for sure, but come on; they're clearly doing a role-play.

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #917 on: May 29, 2011, 09:55:47 PM »
>Shiki: "A good deal, actually. I believe I have determined by what manner people in the other world know of this world."
>Summarize what we saw and our conclusions.
>You summarize what you saw and your conclusions, with Reimu, Yuyuko, Koishi, and Meiling's mouths opening wider in surprise as you mention the sketchbook people and the trash can man's game. Rikako is clearly amused by these reactions.
>When you finish, Meiling says "So these people think I'm lazy?!" while Reimu simply says "What."

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #918 on: May 30, 2011, 10:17:28 AM »
Well, Shiki obviously can't know for sure, but come on; they're clearly doing a role-play.

On the other hand, we have no assurance that we're in 'Gensokyo Prime,' so to speak - especially with this other world influencing the minds of Sakuya and Meiling, who are apparently acting as these fans expect them to without knowing why. And if we can't find a way to get to their world, then maybe we can convince them to come to us...

>Freudian Fundamentalist: Damnit, isn't this our field? And... do they know what we did that led to Utsuho's betrayal...?
>Ortler Yuyups: "Oh my, that's very interesting! I wonder what they must think of us, Yukari dear?"
>Armpits: "Well they're gonna get their asses incident solved as soon as I get my hands on them at this rate. So what're we gonna do with this, anyway?" Narrow eyes. "... and who were they talking about, in case they know anything?"

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #919 on: May 30, 2011, 04:10:11 PM »
>Freudian Fundamentalist: Damnit, isn't this our field? And... do they know what we did that led to Utsuho's betrayal...?
>You hope not.

>Ortler Yuyups: "Oh my, that's very interesting! I wonder what they must think of us, Yukari dear?"
>"What they think of us could be very different than who we are."

>Armpits: "Well they're gonna get their asses incident solved as soon as I get my hands on them at this rate. So what're we gonna do with this, anyway?" Narrow eyes. "... and who were they talking about, in case they know anything?"
>Yukari remarks "Aggressive as usual, Reimu. They mentioned Utsuho, Satori, Koishi...somebody named Orin...and a girl named Renko. I believe none of you have heard of her."

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #920 on: May 30, 2011, 09:09:29 PM »
>Reptile Regulator: "'Of you?' Okay, spill it. Who's Renko?"

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #921 on: May 31, 2011, 01:55:32 AM »
>Reptile Regulator: "'Of you?' Okay, spill it. Who's Renko?"
>"Renko's a girl that recently came here from the Outside World in a rather odd way."

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #922 on: May 31, 2011, 02:15:14 AM »
>Serpent Sourer: Nod. "Go on."

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #923 on: May 31, 2011, 02:21:10 AM »
>Serpent Sourer: Nod. "Go on."
>"Reimu, Rikako, Meiling, and Koishi, do you remember that dream you had where you lived in a place like the Outside World? Especially you, Koishi."

GuyYouMetOnline

« Reply #924 on: May 31, 2011, 03:17:31 AM »
>Reimu: "Yeah."
>Koishi: "Why me especially?"

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #925 on: May 31, 2011, 05:35:09 AM »
>Reimu: "Yeah."
>Rikako says "Yeah, I remember."
>Meiling says "Same here."
>Yuyuko says "Not me?"
>Yukari simply replies "Good."

>Koishi: "Why me especially?"
>"That Outside World dream used to be reality. It was created by the gods of Youkai Mountain and Koishi here. Would you mind telling me why each of you created Gensokyo Isle in the first place?"

GuyYouMetOnline

« Reply #926 on: May 31, 2011, 06:44:25 AM »
>Koishi: Recall these events and explain things to everyone.

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #927 on: May 31, 2011, 06:55:48 PM »
>Koishi: Recall these events and explain things to everyone.
>You recall these events. While you were wandering around the Moriya Shrine, Kanako approached you and asked you to participate in this plan to changer Gensokyo. They never did clearly tell you why they wanted to do it, just that it was a dream of Sanae's or something. You wanted to do it because you wanted Satori to have a normal life. The Aki sisters supported the plan because they wanted to be able to feed everybody, but you hear they stopped supporting the plan after a while Gensokyo Isle was created because they felt people were becoming isolated from their food sources. It was going well, until that traitor Utsuho interfered.
>Yukari says "This explains absolutely everything."

GuyYouMetOnline

« Reply #928 on: May 31, 2011, 07:02:26 PM »
>Shiki: "So that's why you called her a traitor."
>Koishi: "Don't think you could understand."
>Shiki: "Oh, no, not at all. But there is someone who can. Have you spoken to Satori about this? Have you actually asked her what she would want?"
>Koishi: "Um..."
>Have we?

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #929 on: May 31, 2011, 07:45:53 PM »
>Shiki: "So that's why you called her a traitor."
>Koishi: "Don't think you could understand."
>Shiki: "Oh, no, not at all. But there is someone who can. Have you spoken to Satori about this? Have you actually asked her what she would want?"
>Koishi: "Um..."
>Have we?
>You have not.