Author Topic: (Shiki)Eiki Quest the 2nd - Text Adventure of Mystic Light  (Read 157627 times)

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
Re: (Shiki)Eiki Quest the 2nd - Text Adventure of Mystic Light
« Reply #210 on: February 18, 2011, 02:21:17 AM »
>Yuyuleen Range: Beam happily at calling that. Whether we actually did or not. Let the game proceed.

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #211 on: February 18, 2011, 03:17:37 AM »
>Yuyuleen Range: Beam happily at calling that. Whether we actually did or not. Let the game proceed.
>You knew she would come through!
>The game continues. The piece that the right rabbit used to make her spectacular move is taken, but the situation for that bunny isn't too bad anymore. Not that it's good.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #212 on: February 18, 2011, 10:30:12 AM »
>Niyuyu Range: Let things proceed, make small talk with Kaguya, til things are done with Shiki.

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #213 on: February 19, 2011, 05:34:28 AM »
>Niyuyu Range: Let things proceed, make small talk with Kaguya, til things are done with Shiki.
>You let the time pass. After a long drawn out game (with much of the players' time spent watching you and Kaguya), the rabbit on the left does win, despite the comeback the rabbit on the right made earlier. You play the winning rabbit due to using the most powerful force in the universe (dibs) on the next game. Despite only having watched one game, you understand what the rules are. Kaguya notices that Koishi is missing, and you turn your head around to find her, but you do not, and eventually forget about it and continue watching.

>As Reimu, you wake up.

>As Eiki, you wake up. Eirin says "Hello. How was your sleep?"

E-Nazrin

• .... what're you looking at?
  • fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #214 on: February 19, 2011, 07:15:03 AM »
>Amphibian Amouraur: "Well, that was annoying."
>Dechampisa Delicacy: How WAS it, then?
>Yuyuhite Range: Stage a daring reversal.

Kaguya notices that Koishi is missing, and you turn your head around to find her, but you do not, and eventually forget about it and continue watching.
>NEET Freak: Reveal your secrets!
There was something here once. Wonder what...

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #215 on: February 19, 2011, 07:31:25 AM »
>Amphibian Amouraur: "Well, that was annoying."
>Why be annoyed with a good hour or so of sleep?

>Dechampisa Delicacy: How WAS it, then?
>The voice says "You people are assuming that I attacked?"

>Yuyuhite Range: Stage a daring reversal.
>Actually, you're doing pretty well, so you can't exactly do a reversal...

>NEET Freak: Reveal your secrets!
>Kaguya cannot accept commands. Thankfully.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #216 on: February 19, 2011, 07:49:10 PM »
>Gila Grounder: Do we remember anything about that exchange?
>Yuyucher Range: Drive their checkers before them and hear the lamentations of their queens.
>Dechampsia Docketist: "Did you find anything?"
>Did anything happen while we were asleep that we recall?

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #217 on: February 19, 2011, 07:57:41 PM »
>Gila Grounder: Do we remember anything about that exchange?
>It's a very vague memory.

>Yuyucher Range: Drive their checkers before them and hear the lamentations of their queens.
>You make a few moves that leave them in...a slightly worse position than they were before. Better than no progress.

>Dechampsia Docketist: "Did you find anything?"
>"Only one thing. Some kind of...mental...'anchor.'"

>Did anything happen while we were asleep that we recall?
>No.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #218 on: February 19, 2011, 08:05:54 PM »
>Deschampsia Dhow: "An anchor? Please elaborate."
>Do we feel any more sure of ourself for the lack of interference?
>Yuyurns Range: Keep it up, but do be wary of traps!
>Eros Elator: Consider ways to defeat Yuyuko's strategy. Can we communicate such to the rabbit without altering others of our presence?

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #219 on: February 20, 2011, 12:42:00 AM »
>Deschampsia Dhow: "An anchor? Please elaborate."
>"Apparently, the thing left something in your head which allows it to communicate to you."

>Do we feel any more sure of ourself for the lack of interference?
>You do not.

>Yuyurns Range: Keep it up, but do be wary of traps!
>You continue being in your great board position. You find it difficult to press forward, though.

>Eros Elator: Consider ways to defeat Yuyuko's strategy. Can we communicate such to the rabbit without altering others of our presence?
>You don't know how to play, you didn't figure it out from watching, and you can't mentally communicate anything to the rabbit.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #220 on: February 20, 2011, 01:24:17 AM »
>Chamelon Crusher: Mutter to self about stupid dreams, go see how Eirin and Shiki are doing.
>Deschampsia Darling: "Is it...attached to any part in particular, like with Reisen?"
>Yuyucastle Range: Take it a step at a time, then.

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #221 on: February 20, 2011, 01:49:58 AM »
>Chamelon Crusher: Mutter to self about stupid dreams, go see how Eirin and Shiki are doing.
>You mutter a bit, then go to see how Eirin and Eiki are doing.
>You take a peek into the door. Shikieiki seems to be up. It's about time.

>Deschampsia Darling: "Is it...attached to any part in particular, like with Reisen?"
>"Yes, it's right where your conscious thoughts are."

>Yuyucastle Range: Take it a step at a time, then.
>You take it easier and slower. You make a small mistake, though, and one of your pieces get taken.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #222 on: February 20, 2011, 03:18:21 AM »
>Deschampsia Docketeer: "Do you feel it has the potential to move around to other parts of my psyche? Was there anything else?"
>Chameleon Cager: Listen, no need to disturb things.
>Yuyuko Shore Mountains: Try to use that loss to goad the opponent into making a mistake.

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #223 on: February 20, 2011, 04:56:30 AM »
>Deschampsia Docketeer: "Do you feel it has the potential to move around to other parts of my psyche? Was there anything else?"
>"No and no."

>Chameleon Cager: Listen, no need to disturb things.
>You listen to their conversation. Eirin found nothing else?

>Yuyuko Shore Mountains: Try to use that loss to goad the opponent into making a mistake.
>You attempt to trick your opponent into making a mistake, and you succeed. Your opponent takes one of your piece, but is left in a bad position when you take that pieces and another one of her pieces.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2011, 01:32:37 AM by Ulferios Blitzer, White Knight »

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #224 on: February 20, 2011, 10:13:47 PM »
>Deschampsia Diviner: "What else did you check that showed nothing? Could you, perhaps, give me a written report I could show to someone else?"
>Yuylmpic Mountains: Keep it up, take the offensive now, but do be wary of traps.

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #225 on: February 21, 2011, 01:47:29 AM »
>Deschampsia Diviner: "What else did you check that showed nothing? Could you, perhaps, give me a written report I could show to someone else?"
>"I checked everything else. Nothing showed up. And I don't think we'll need a written report, as what I've just said should be short enough to remember..."

>Yuylmpic Mountains: Keep it up, take the offensive now, but do be wary of traps.
>You take the offensive. Your opponent loses a lot of advantage, and you're forcing her back to the wall end of the board.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2011, 04:06:21 AM by Ulferios Blitzer, White Knight »

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #226 on: February 21, 2011, 04:41:42 AM »
>Deschampsia Demander: "What would constitute everything else?"
>Yuyuirrh Range: Keep it up, be wary of traps like she used on her prior opponent.

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #227 on: February 21, 2011, 06:49:26 AM »
>Deschampsia Demander: "What would constitute everything else?"
>"Your id, ego, superego, awareness, physical senses, spiritual senses, memories, and intelligence."

>Yuyuirrh Range: Keep it up, be wary of traps like she used on her prior opponent.
>You find yourself in a hard position to press on, since every potential move of yours might lead into a trap. Those traps might be so insignificant, though, that a berserker rush might be worth it...nah.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #228 on: February 21, 2011, 02:31:20 PM »
>Deschampsia Delver: "Very well. And there were no other finds of significance, even those apparently unrelated?"
>Yuyuwis Range: Keep it up. Nice and methodical.

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #229 on: February 22, 2011, 01:14:36 AM »
>Deschampsia Delver: "Very well. And there were no other finds of significance, even those apparently unrelated?"
>"If there was anything else, I would have told you about it by now. So apparently, this creature didn't interfere with your mind at all, save for establishing a way of communication."

>Yuyuwis Range: Keep it up. Nice and methodical.
>You choose to discard the very idea of rushing and attempt to encroach upon your opponent's squares. You and the bunny lose some pieces, but your opponent is in a worse position than before.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #230 on: February 23, 2011, 10:13:23 PM »
>Deschampsia Deceivee: "Hmm. Very strange..."
>McKayuyu Range: Continue to take her apart, bit by bit.

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #231 on: February 24, 2011, 12:22:10 AM »
>Deschampsia Deceivee: "Hmm. Very strange..."
>"Perhaps this...thing is that good at causing doubt in people without modifying their minds."

>McKayuyu Range: Continue to take her apart, bit by bit.
>You slowly take the opponent's pieces until she is cornered with four pieces left. You just have to be careful that she won't strike back at the last moment...

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #232 on: February 24, 2011, 09:32:04 PM »
>Deschampsia Dame: "That is possible. Regardless, I appreciate your efforts. And for helping me have at least a peaceful nap."
>Yuyugan Mountains: Leave some bait to entice her, and strike when she does. At the same time, close in from another angle so if she does not strike, she is still in danger.

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #233 on: February 24, 2011, 10:41:07 PM »
>Deschampsia Dame: "That is possible. Regardless, I appreciate your efforts. And for helping me have at least a peaceful nap."
>"Oh, I didn't do anything to prevent the thing from invading your mind."
>"Yeah, I stayed out on my own accord."

>Yuyugan Mountains: Leave some bait to entice her, and strike when she does. At the same time, close in from another angle so if she does not strike, she is still in danger.
>You attempt to lure her into a trap. She is not fooled. Of course, you move some pieces in from another direction and she is still in a bad position.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #234 on: February 25, 2011, 12:28:48 AM »
>Deschampsia Diner: "I wouldn't be so sure, I think your investigation alone scared it off, given how vigorously it is claiming that it stayed out because it wanted to despite past actions on its part."
>Yuyutiz Mountains: Oh well, close in most of the forces and crush her. Keep a few safe and in reserve though, just in case. No rushing, though. Can't leave any holes to exploit.

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #235 on: February 25, 2011, 06:37:41 AM »
>Deschampsia Diner: "I wouldn't be so sure, I think your investigation alone scared it off, given how vigorously it is claiming that it stayed out because it wanted to despite past actions on its part."
>"That might be possible. It's also possible, of course, that there might be several other reasons why that being didn't attack your mind, and I think of those reasons because we don't know very much about its capabilities. Or its thought process."

>Yuyutiz Mountains: Oh well, close in most of the forces and crush her. Keep a few safe and in reserve though, just in case. No rushing, though. Can't leave any holes to exploit.
>You move your pieces in and flush crush her remaining pieces. "Damn. You win."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #236 on: February 25, 2011, 07:03:13 AM »
>Deschampsia Digger: "Indeed. Again, thank you for your time."
>Yuzark Mountains: "It was a wonderful round! Anyways, I'm quite sure you'll enjoy yourself in Hakugyokurou, the trees really are quite a sight!"

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #237 on: February 25, 2011, 07:57:51 AM »
>Deschampsia Digger: "Indeed. Again, thank you for your time."
>"You're welcome."

>Yuzark Mountains: "It was a wonderful round! Anyways, I'm quite sure you'll enjoy yourself in Hakugyokurou, the trees really are quite a sight!"
>"So wait, you're inviting me to visit Hakugyokurou sometime? Or are you just intent on kidnapping?"

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #238 on: February 25, 2011, 03:46:00 PM »
>Deschampsia Deer: Stand up and rejoin Reimu, "Did I miss much?"
>Alligator Agitator: "Not really. Had a little nap, the others ran off to cause trouble."
>Deschampsia Deliverer: "Let us find them, then."
>Go do so!
>Yuyurtiz Mountains: "Why, I'm simply claiming the spoils of victory. In this case, a new addition to my staff!"
>Beam!
>"Don't worry, I'll naturally give you a few days to pack and say your goodbyes."

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #239 on: February 25, 2011, 08:27:20 PM »
>Yuyurtiz Mountains: "Why, I'm simply claiming the spoils of victory. In this case, a new addition to my staff!"
>Beam!
>"Don't worry, I'll naturally give you a few days to pack and say your goodbyes."
>Kaguya says "What? Nothing gives you the right to take a resident of Eientei like that."
>The rabbit you just beat frowns and says "Who said there'd be prizes? This is entirely for fun."
« Last Edit: February 25, 2011, 08:50:21 PM by Ulferios Blitzer, White Knight »