Author Topic: (Shiki)Eiki Quest the 2nd - Text Adventure of Mystic Light  (Read 157501 times)

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
Re: (Shiki)Eiki Quest the 2nd - Text Adventure of Mystic Light
« Reply #180 on: February 12, 2011, 11:03:46 AM »
Quote from: Purvissimo
>Yuyuoet Icecap: Continue to observe, work out the rules as they go along.
>The goal is to remove all your opponent's pieces from the board. Pieces move diagonally.
>Freud Fanatic: Curtsy, "I am Koishi. Just visiting with some friends while they deal with a thing."
>"What would this thing be?"
>Curse her sneakiness.
>Curses, she's perceptive.
>Lizard Lugger: "What?"
>"Screw these words, they're over your head."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #181 on: February 12, 2011, 11:15:46 AM »
>Yuyuoet Range: Get in on the next round!
>Miller Mindbender: "Mmm, you know about what happened to Reisen, right? She's kind of not the only victim."
>Turtle Toner: "Yeah, it seems taking to you is pretty pointless, too."
>Look around. Does the voice sound familiar?

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #182 on: February 12, 2011, 07:26:59 PM »
>Yuyuoet Range: Get in on the next round!
>Unfortunately, they're not quite done yet...However, you do tell them that you want in on the next round.

>Miller Mindbender: "Mmm, you know about what happened to Reisen, right? She's kind of not the only victim."
>"Ah. I suppose Eirin's assisting you in dealing with it?"

>Turtle Toner: "Yeah, it seems taking to you is pretty pointless, too."
>"And likewise. It's like talking to a wall."

>Look around. Does the voice sound familiar?
>There is nobody around, and the voice is unfamiliar.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #183 on: February 12, 2011, 08:07:02 PM »
>Psychoanalysis Syncophant: "Yes, she is."
>Turtle Tinner: "And you're like a particularly annoying breeze. So, are we going to do this or what?"

E-Nazrin

• .... what're you looking at?
  • fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #184 on: February 13, 2011, 04:19:11 AM »
>Turtle Tinner: "And you're like a particularly annoying breeze. So, are we going to do this or what?"

>Sushwyuyps: Watch warmly, girls are now playing
>Pitviper Prostitute: Make out
There was something here once. Wonder what...

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #185 on: February 13, 2011, 06:33:38 AM »
>Psychoanalysis Syncophant: "Yes, she is."
>"Okay. So...can I entertain you with some stories?"

>"What, you're expecting me to lecture you now?"

>Sushwyuyps: Watch warmly, girls are now playing
>You continue watching the girls.
>Apparently, pieces only move forward, until they reach the end of the board. Then a player puts a pieces off the board on top of them. Then they're able to move forward.
>Players move pieces off the board by moving a piece two squares diagonally over another one if the other side has an empty square.
>This looks like an interesting game! Well, you think a lot of things are interesting.

>Pitviper Prostitute: Make out
>Misinterpretation sets in, and you imagine yourself as Koishi for a second.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2011, 06:56:19 AM by Ulferios Blitzer, White Knight »

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #186 on: February 13, 2011, 06:50:19 AM »
>Pitviper Pimpdaddy: "No, I imagine you're going to take a swing at me."
>Gesture for it to come forward.
>Sigmund Supporter: "Well, sure, I guess!"
>Try to hide disappointment of snooping being interrupted.

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #187 on: February 13, 2011, 07:03:15 AM »
>Pitviper Pimpdaddy: "No, I imagine you're going to take a swing at me."
>Gesture for it to come forward.
>You gesture for it to come forward. The voice's owner being out of sight is not a problem here.
>"I don't intend to 'attack' you. I just want to bring up stuff from this essay I got here. Hmm. You don't seem to be attached to anything other than your shrine...right?"

>Sigmund Supporter: "Well, sure, I guess!"
>"Now, where are your other friends? I don't want to move into a private room and look like I want to do something to you..."

>Try to hide disappointment of snooping being interrupted.
>You hide your disappointment, and you hide it well.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #188 on: February 13, 2011, 07:20:09 AM »
>Pitviper Pusher: "Your essay isn't very good."
>Jung Junkie: "Awww, not even a little bit? It's a onetime offer! Anyways, one of them is pestering the rabbits, probably. Reimu stayed with the Eirin, and the other is being tested."

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #189 on: February 13, 2011, 07:35:19 AM »
>Pitviper Pusher: "Your essay isn't very good."
>"Does that really matter right now?"

>Jung Junkie: "Awww, not even a little bit? It's a onetime offer! Anyways, one of them is pestering the rabbits, probably. Reimu stayed with the Eirin, and the other is being tested."
>She gives you an odd look and says "Uh...in what room?"
>

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #190 on: February 13, 2011, 07:41:54 AM »
>Snake Strangler: "Matters enough to you to bring it up, doesn't it? I don't see how it's my fault it's also dumb and wrong. But hey, if you wanna pretend you didn't even mention it, be my guest."
>Psychologist Sucker: "Um, it's down that way a little bit. Two rabbits were playing a game with little black and white stones or something."
>Point!

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #191 on: February 13, 2011, 06:04:12 PM »
>Snake Strangler: "Matters enough to you to bring it up, doesn't it? I don't see how it's my fault it's also dumb and wrong. But hey, if you wanna pretend you didn't even mention it, be my guest."
>"Meh, fine with me. But my previous statement about you still stands unless you have a counterargument."

>Psychologist Sucker: "Um, it's down that way a little bit. Two rabbits were playing a game with little black and white stones or something."
>Point!
>"Okay, let's head over."
>She then starts in that direction.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #192 on: February 13, 2011, 06:11:31 PM »
>Salamander Suckerpuncher: "Which one? The one were I pointed out you're an annoying breeze, or the one that wasn't even a little bit right? Either way, you never had much of a teacher, did you?"
>Piaget Pig: Follow dat princess!

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #193 on: February 13, 2011, 09:01:07 PM »
>Salamander Suckerpuncher: "Which one? The one were I pointed out you're an annoying breeze, or the one that wasn't even a little bit right? Either way, you never had much of a teacher, did you?"
>"The one where I said you don't have any attachments other than to your shrine."

>Piaget Pig: Follow dat princess!
>You follow Kaguya over to the room Yuyuko is in.
>As Yuyuko, you hear toe door open. The rabbits look up. one of them says "Hello, Lady Kaguya."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #194 on: February 13, 2011, 09:04:06 PM »
>Lizard Lover: "So yeah, the one that wasn't even a little bit right. You're not very good at this, are you? Is this your first day?"
>Yuyuis Range: "Why hello, Princess!"
>Eros Enthusiast: Stay back, and observe!

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #195 on: February 13, 2011, 10:07:53 PM »
>Lizard Lover: "So yeah, the one that wasn't even a little bit right. You're not very good at this, are you? Is this your first day?"
[/quote]
>"So what, you're just going to deny it without a counter-argument?"

>Yuyuis Range: "Why hello, Princess!"
>"Hello. I suppose you're another guest I didn't know about?"

>Eros Enthusiast: Stay back, and observe!
>Observe what, the game or the people in the room?

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #196 on: February 14, 2011, 04:37:38 AM »
>Gila Gnasher: "You just claimed that water is dry. What counter needs to be made other than 'Pay attention', and maybe a sharp rap on the knuckles for not being a very good apprentice?"
>Yuyuston Range: "Ah, I thought you had people who would inform you of these kinds of things. My apologies."
>Freud Follower: Observe everything, but focus on interactions. Fade from view when no one is paying attention.

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #197 on: February 14, 2011, 06:06:53 AM »
>Gila Gnasher: "You just claimed that water is dry. What counter needs to be made other than 'Pay attention', and maybe a sharp rap on the knuckles for not being a very good apprentice?"
>"You don't even begin to make sense. I guess it does make sense that you don't make sense, though."

>Yuyuston Range: "Ah, I thought you had people who would inform you of these kinds of things. My apologies."
>"It's okay. So, what are you doing? Oh, checkers."

>Freud Follower: Observe everything, but focus on interactions. Fade from view when no one is paying attention.
>You observe Kaguya, Yuyuko, and the rabbits for a moment. You feel a bit envious of the happiness and the camaraderie, and then fade from view without being noticed.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2011, 06:13:25 AM by Ulferios Blitzer, White Knight »

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #198 on: February 14, 2011, 07:10:15 AM »
>Newt Kicker: "No, I make perfect sense, you're just kind of slow. But since it's clearly your first day, I'll be nice and break it down for you. That essay of yours? It's pretty much completely wrong, and it's pretty clear you don't actually know anything about me. If you're going to claim my only attachment is my shrine, then you're not paying attention. See what I mean? And really, that's more than you deserve, because I don't have to justify myself to the likes of you at all. So, are we going to do this, or what?"
>MacYuyu Range: "It seems easy enough. Care to wager on the winner?"
>Id Diver: Keep up a smile; can't let the world get you down, no no...
>Continue to observe, it's the best thing.

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #199 on: February 15, 2011, 02:02:19 AM »
>Newt Kicker: "No, I make perfect sense, you're just kind of slow. But since it's clearly your first day, I'll be nice and break it down for you. That essay of yours? It's pretty much completely wrong, and it's pretty clear you don't actually know anything about me. If you're going to claim my only attachment is my shrine, then you're not paying attention. See what I mean? And really, that's more than you deserve, because I don't have to justify myself to the likes of you at all. So, are we going to do this, or what?"
>"How have you proven that I don't know anything about you? You haven't. There is nothing to specifically pay attention to that says anything about that. You just fling baseless crap in an attempt to piss me off. ...And now, you're probably going to say I'm an idiot for not noticing what's totally obvious."
>You get this impression: >_>

>MacYuyu Range: "It seems easy enough. Care to wager on the winner?"
>"No please."

>Id Diver: Keep up a smile; can't let the world get you down, no no...
>You attempt to smile, and succeed. You vaguely wonder if that smile is false, though...

>Continue to observe, it's the best thing.
>You observe the situation. Right now, Kaguya and Yuyuko are talking happily while the rabbits continue their game. One of the rabbits mutters "I wasn't expecting so many spectators..."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #200 on: February 15, 2011, 08:01:53 AM »
>Monitor Masher: "You've already proven it for me. And that's real cute, complaining about baseless accusations when you come over here flinging them at me first thing like you had half an idea what you're talking about. So, we done here?"
>Yuyuson Range: "Awww, not even a dinner or something? Well, I got my eye on her to win it."
>Indicate the rabite we think has the advantage.

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #201 on: February 16, 2011, 03:06:15 AM »
>Monitor Masher: "You've already proven it for me. And that's real cute, complaining about baseless accusations when you come over here flinging them at me first thing like you had half an idea what you're talking about. So, we done here?"
>"Heh...baseless, you say? Really...you don't care very much about anything other than the shrine and order in Gensokyo. You're not particularly close to anybody, and you've never interacted with anybody in such a way. I've watched Gensokyo for a while now, and I know more about this place than you'd think. If you're just going to deny that without a reason, then you're just being closed-minded, unreasonable, and idiotic. What, you're gonna call me a hypocrite, now?"

>Yuyuson Range: "Awww, not even a dinner or something? Well, I got my eye on her to win it."
>Indicate the rabite we think has the advantage.
>"Oh! I forgot you could bet with something that's not money."
>You gesture to the bunny on the left. Kaguya seems to agree with you. "It does look like it. Unless the other makes a big turnabout soon..."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #202 on: February 16, 2011, 09:50:24 AM »
>Turtle Taker: "You sure you weren't watching Patchouli or something? Because I've friends all over the place who drop in on me all the time. Heh, I've got a live-in oni who I don't even ask for rent from. Here's how you tell the difference, if you're looking at a youkai in pajamas? That's Patchouli. And here, I'll even save you some breath. Next you're going to say: "You've not ACTUALLY close to them bluh bluh." To that I'll just say, you're pretty clearly proven you don't have any idea who I am or what I do, so you're just grasping at straws by this point even trying to understand how I feel."

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #203 on: February 17, 2011, 03:04:29 AM »
>Turtle Taker: "You sure you weren't watching Patchouli or something? Because I've friends all over the place who drop in on me all the time. Heh, I've got a live-in oni who I don't even ask for rent from. Here's how you tell the difference, if you're looking at a youkai in pajamas? That's Patchouli. And here, I'll even save you some breath. Next you're going to say: "You've not ACTUALLY close to them bluh bluh." To that I'll just say, you're pretty clearly proven you don't have any idea who I am or what I do, so you're just grasping at straws by this point even trying to understand how I feel."
>"I'm not an idiot, you know. And you'd be surprised at the difference between appearances and reality. You seem to be in control of yourself, but right now you're just being a puppet of otherworldly people who none of us even know about. If they hadn't been in control of you, you might have not put up such an argument. But I suppose you will have to face the truth a long time later, when I'm not even around here anymore. And the parser is getting sick of thinking up replies for hours. So I'm outta here. But, uh, you first."
>19:01:57   *** Reimu Hakurei was kicked by [DATA EXPUNGED] (Eh.)
>You are now sleeping and not dreaming anymore.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #204 on: February 17, 2011, 10:00:39 AM »
>Turtle Terrorist: Rest well, subconsciously content in the fact that our tormentor was clearly a victim of the Dunning-Kruger Effect, even if Koishi might be the only one who could put a name to it.
>Lemyuyu Range: "So, what would you wager that the other won't win?"

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #205 on: February 17, 2011, 10:05:12 PM »
>Turtle Terrorist: Rest well, subconsciously content in the fact that our tormentor was clearly a victim of the Dunning-Kruger Effect, even if Koishi might be the only one who could put a name to it.
>You rest well because you're incredibly sure you don't have any significant flaws and that the voice's words are just a bunch of bullshit. Okay, that was a mouthful.

>Lemyuyu Range: "So, what would you wager that the other won't win?"
>"I don't know if it's fair to bet now that the game has started and it's reasonable to see who might win based on game progress."
>The rabbit on the right, compared to the left, doesn't have very many game pieces left.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #206 on: February 17, 2011, 10:41:56 PM »
>Yuyuzano Range: "That'll just make it more interesting if she does!"
>Smile at the losing rabbit. "I believe in you, dear."
>Consider the board, does the losing rabbit seem to have a chance at all?

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #207 on: February 17, 2011, 11:25:30 PM »
>Yuyuzano Range: "That'll just make it more interesting if she does!"
>"Well...true."

>Smile at the losing rabbit. "I believe in you, dear."
>She nods at you, then mutters something about "Didn't expect to have so many visitors.."

>Consider the board, does the losing rabbit seem to have a chance at all?
>She may have a slight chance. Not terribly high, though. She seems to be cornered.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #208 on: February 17, 2011, 11:35:56 PM »
>Yuyuleen Range: "Ooooh, I see what you're doing. Very clever."
>Thanatos Thug: Consider manipulating one or more of the rabbitses' subconsciousnesses to make things interesting.

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #209 on: February 18, 2011, 12:51:58 AM »
>Yuyuleen Range: "Ooooh, I see what you're doing. Very clever."
>The rabbit continues her game wordlessly. She takes a deep breath, then makes a move which removes several pieces from the board. The other rabbit says "Dammit."

>Thanatos Thug: Consider manipulating one or more of the rabbitses' subconsciousnesses to make things interesting.
>You consider doing so. Hmm...you don't think the effects would appear for everyone to see until long after the game is finished.