Author Topic: (Shiki)Eiki Quest the 1st - Text Adventure of the Demonic Eye  (Read 169852 times)

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
Re: (Shiki)Eiki Quest the 1st - Text Adventure of the Demonic Eye
« Reply #660 on: November 23, 2010, 02:43:13 AM »
>Lizard Legilacerator: "Koishi's a satori, she's got this whole manipulation of subconscious thing going on. Problem is, she's hard as hell to find. Real easy to forget she exists at all."
>The voice says "That girl will have to be dealt with sometimes. By that, I mean Koishi. Undeservedly calling someone a traitor does not amuse me."
>"Manipulation of the subconsious, eh? She may be able to cause these nightmares and confuse the senses, but what incentive might she have? And I don't think she's related to that glass platform..."

>Soul Legilacerator: Have we dealt with satoris before? Perhaps judging one and drawing the ire of her survivors?
>You have dealt with satoris before, but you don't think any one of them has had a...vendetta...against you.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #661 on: November 23, 2010, 08:13:19 AM »
>Monitor Marauder: "What incentive does Koishi have to do anything? I dunno about the glass thing, though. I suppose anyone could get something like that if they looked hard enough."
>Judgmentalist: "Presuming it's no one here, though, where would you suggest looking next?"

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #662 on: November 23, 2010, 03:45:49 PM »
>Monitor Marauder: "What incentive does Koishi have to do anything? I dunno about the glass thing, though. I suppose anyone could get something like that if they looked hard enough."
>"Well, does Koishi have a close relationship with somebody? That may be an incentive."

>Judgmentalist: "Presuming it's no one here, though, where would you suggest looking next?"
>"Hmm...maybe you should wander around Gensokyo. People seem to be achieving goals by doing that. While visiting Kourindou at least once."

>_
« Last Edit: November 24, 2010, 01:27:47 AM by Death Dragerion Blitzer »

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #663 on: November 24, 2010, 03:05:21 AM »
>Gila Garrotist: "Well, there's her sister, Satori. I think they're close."
>Eiki: "We have. Just that directed wandering often helps."

>_

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #664 on: November 24, 2010, 03:41:11 AM »
>Gila Garrotist: "Well, there's her sister, Satori. I think they're close."
>The voice says "I know, right?"
>"Satori? Her sister is actually named Satori. That's...very strange. Who is Satori, and what could Koishi be doing for her?"

>Eiki: "We have. Just that directed wandering often helps."
>"That's true. The previous comment was a way of saying I had no idea where to direct you next."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #665 on: November 24, 2010, 04:51:20 AM »
>Reirei: Shrug.
>Supreme Judge of the Atmosphere: "It insinuates it is not Koishi. Not that the voice is anything approaching reliable."

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #666 on: November 24, 2010, 06:39:43 AM »
>Reirei: Shrug.
>Supreme Judge of the Atmosphere: "It insinuates it is not Koishi. Not that the voice is anything approaching reliable."
>The voice sighs. "Seven..."
>"Is the voice specifically saying it is not Koishi?"

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #667 on: November 24, 2010, 07:03:27 AM »
>The Immortal Highest Judge of Paradise: "It did not specifically say it, but it did mention it has some designs on Koishi. Which insinuates that it is not Koishi.But again, it is hardly trustworthy."

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #668 on: November 24, 2010, 08:03:49 AM »
>The Immortal Highest Judge of Paradise: "It did not specifically say it, but it did mention it has some designs on Koishi. Which insinuates that it is not Koishi.But again, it is hardly trustworthy."
>"SInce it's not specific, it isn't very suspicious. Do you really know that any of what it's saying is a lie?"

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #669 on: November 24, 2010, 08:13:54 AM »
>The Highest Judge of Paradise: "Given what it has done so far, it's objective is clear. Little, if anything it says can be trusted without objective confirmation."

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #670 on: November 24, 2010, 03:41:00 PM »
>The Highest Judge of Paradise: "Given what it has done so far, it's objective is clear. Little, if anything it says can be trusted without objective confirmation."
>The voice says "It's a shame that satori don't have it better. They have no trust problems."
>"And aisde from what it's already been doing, what might its goal be?"

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #671 on: November 25, 2010, 01:22:50 AM »
>Degrassi Judge: "I can only presume that it, or them, has designs against either Higan or the cycle of life and death. I would suspect it is because they themselves fear very strongly that judgment would not fall in their favor. Alternately, they simply haven't thought that far ahead, and are trying to force people to obey their own desires, and have affected things more strongly than they anticipated and they are too far in to stop."

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #672 on: November 25, 2010, 01:42:56 AM »
>Degrassi Judge: "I can only presume that it, or them, has designs against either Higan or the cycle of life and death. I would suspect it is because they themselves fear very strongly that judgment would not fall in their favor. Alternately, they simply haven't thought that far ahead, and are trying to force people to obey their own desires, and have affected things more strongly than they anticipated and they are too far in to stop."
>The voice comments "If I said 'Nonsense! All's going according to plan!', I wouldn't be believed. But I'm outside of your cycle of life and death anyways."
>"Of course, you answer, Yama, is only a guess, but I'd like to pose this question; Reimu, you seem to know the most about Koishi. Does this seem like something Koishi would do?"

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #673 on: November 25, 2010, 02:01:46 AM »
>Eiki: "It claims to be outside of life and death now. Likely idle boasting."
>Iguana Irritator: "Maybe not. She's weird."

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #674 on: November 25, 2010, 02:33:51 AM »
>Eiki: "It claims to be outside of life and death now. Likely idle boasting."
>The voice says "You wouldn't believe me anyways, so I'm going to say I'm not even from your planet! I would obviously enter the cycle of wherever I came from."

>Iguana Irritator: "Maybe not. She's weird."
>"Weird? Weird how...?"

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #675 on: November 25, 2010, 04:15:49 AM »
>Degrassi: "Now it is going into one of its cynical moments and claiming to be from another world since I would never believe it."
>Gecko Garnisher: "She's...always trying to act happy. All cutesy and lovable and positive and stuff? But, you know, you get feeling her heart's not really in it. And i'm pretty sure she's got bad blood in history somewhere."

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #676 on: November 25, 2010, 06:28:32 AM »
>Degrassi: "Now it is going into one of its cynical moments and claiming to be from another world since I would never believe it."
>Eirin says "Heh. Maybe the voice has a point. Just maybe."

>Gecko Garnisher: "She's...always trying to act happy. All cutesy and lovable and positive and stuff? But, you know, you get feeling her heart's not really in it. And i'm pretty sure she's got bad blood in history somewhere."
>The voice says "One of the reasons I'll deal with Koishi eventually."
>"Sad girl. Do you know how her powers of the subconscious work?"

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #677 on: November 25, 2010, 06:33:36 AM »
>ReiRei: "Can't say for sure. She can sort of read your subconscious, though, and manipulate it a lit. she can make it so you don't see her even though she is right there."

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #678 on: November 25, 2010, 06:51:38 AM »
>ReiRei: "Can't say for sure. She can sort of read your subconscious, though, and manipulate it a lit. she can make it so you don't see her even though she is right there."
>"I meant to ask, what are the ranges and bounds from which her powers work? For example, can she only manipulate another person's subconscious if she's a few feet away?"

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #679 on: November 25, 2010, 07:16:09 AM »
>Does Reimu know this?
>If not: Reimaribel: "No idea. I think she at least has to know you're there."

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #680 on: November 25, 2010, 07:31:12 AM »
>Does Reimu know this?
>Unfortunately, no.

>If not: Reimaribel: "No idea. I think she at least has to know you're there."
>"That's a shame. I was about to question if Koishi could get to Eiki to give her nightmares in the first place. I was wondering if she actually crossed the Sanzu and died, but I highly doubt it."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #681 on: November 25, 2010, 07:57:44 AM »
>Eiki: Shake head.
>Reimugetsu: "Welp, I guess it's either Yukari or trying to find Koishi."

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #682 on: November 25, 2010, 08:01:40 AM »
>Eiki: Shake head.
>"No satori, huh? I wasn't expecting it, anyways."

>Reimugetsu: "Welp, I guess it's either Yukari or trying to find Koishi."
>"One is downright impossible, and the other one is not recommended. How did you discover Koishi in the first place?"
>The voice says "Once I've dealt with Koishi, it will be easier to find her. Tune in tomorrow."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #683 on: November 25, 2010, 08:08:51 AM »
>Reimokou: "She found me, actually. I was going to the Moriya Shrine to have a talk with the Goddesses about some events, and ran into her."
>Eiki: "The voice claims it intends to do something to Koishi by tomorrow."
>Mt. Yuyunai: "I suppose that means we have a day to stop it. And really, Yukari isn't at all bad as you act."

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #684 on: November 25, 2010, 08:21:11 AM »
>Reimokou: "She found me, actually. I was going to the Moriya Shrine to have a talk with the Goddesses about some events, and ran into her."
>"Ran into her...how?"

>Eiki: "The voice claims it intends to do something to Koishi by tomorrow."
>The voice says "No, I'm not going to kill her, incapacitate her, mind control her, or urge her to do anything she would not normally do. And I am not going to exploit any loopholes in my previous statement."

>Mt. Yuyunai: "I suppose that means we have a day to stop it. And really, Yukari isn't at all bad as you act."
>"I don't like Yukari's general lack of common sense and ability to do anything on a whim. It makes me uncomfortable."
« Last Edit: November 25, 2010, 08:24:38 AM by Death Dragerion Blitzer »

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #685 on: November 25, 2010, 09:02:27 AM »
>Mt Yulympus: "Oh, she is a sweetheart. Don't worry, if she were going to do anything bad, she would have done it already!"
>Reiminoriko: "She approached me, asked for some directions I think, then realized I knew her sister and such."

>_

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #686 on: November 25, 2010, 08:25:46 PM »
>Mt Yulympus: "Oh, she is a sweetheart. Don't worry, if she were going to do anything bad, she would have done it already!"
>"You do have a point there, but leading two invasions to the moon irks me, and not just because I'm a Lunarian."

>Reiminoriko: "She approached me, asked for some directions I think, then realized I knew her sister and such."
>"So she revealed herself to you...maybe we should try to make her reveal herself."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #687 on: November 25, 2010, 09:56:16 PM »
>Yuyurals: "Oh that was then and this is now. You can't worry about little things like that, it'll hurt your digestion.
>Reimedicine: "Yeah, but that's the trick. You'd need to have some way to do it, and who knows what she really wants that would lure her out. Though maybe just outright looking for her would do it if we passed by."
>Yuyurals: "I'm sure Yukari will have an idea."

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #688 on: November 25, 2010, 10:23:11 PM »
>Yuyurals: "Oh that was then and this is now. You can't worry about little things like that, it'll hurt your digestion.
>''Yes, let's leave this topic. It annoys me to have to have two conversations at once."

>Reimedicine: "Yeah, but that's the trick. You'd need to have some way to do it, and who knows what she really wants that would lure her out. Though maybe just outright looking for her would do it if we passed by."
>"Maybe her sister knows something about Koishi that we could use?"

>Yuyurals: "I'm sure Yukari will have an idea."
>She frowns. "It will eventually have to come to that anyways."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #689 on: November 25, 2010, 10:39:46 PM »
>Reimomiji: Ponder; is the Yakumo residence relatively on the way toward the Ancient City?