~Beyond the Border~ > Daiyousei's Cold Storage

That's your Touhouroscope for today

<< < (3/35) > >>

Reddyne:
This very quickly turned out to be the only busy workday this week. I'll get to them all in due time, though.

--- Quote from: Tengukami on October 17, 2013, 10:48:23 AM ---In order most-fave first:
1. SYAMEIMARU
2. Kaguya
3. Cirno
4. Nitori
5. Eirin
6. Hatate
7. Mystia
8. Sanae
9. Marisa
10. Reimu

Go!

--- End quote ---
Future: With the whole traditional journalism schtick not payin' the bills, you brashly push forward into a brave new world of adventuristic photography, capturing the world's greatest moments on camera. You capture on film the result of what happens when you put a frog in the Large Hadron Collider, the first successful cosmetic appendix transplant, and the Pope getting an atomic wedgie. Your notoriety for sticking your nose into famous places not seen since the whole Janet Jackson incident lands you in some rough adventures, but you manage to pull through via very inventive use of angel dust. Things will come to a head when you find that a top North Korean general has some rather racy-lacy undergarments and he doesn't appreciate you asking for a private photoshoot with him, regardless of the amount of Photoshop you promise to use. You're then imprisoned at a gulag where you remain for several years, finally escaping by flirting with a guard.

Death: At 63, your journey leads you to a Lynyrd Skynyrd concert. Your desperate need to attract attention gets the best of you, leading you to think that you can one-up Johnny Van Zant during the middle of the concert. While naked. The crowd is unimpressed, and your failed attempt to crowd-surf afterwards goes sour.

Last Words: "What the shit? I don't get three steps?"

Number: I'm lookin' straight down at .44.

Color: Yella

--- Quote from: Delfigamer on October 17, 2013, 11:20:26 AM ---1. Yukari
2. Mokou
3. Youmu
4. Ran
5. Akyu
6. Chen
7. Reimu
8. Kasen
⑨. Cirno
10. Sakuya
Yes I have a wonderful destiny.
:justasplanned:

--- End quote ---
Future: Your grand ambitions, mathematical genius, limitless cunning, and lust for revenge will lead you to the one and only possible outcome: A poor-as-dirt farmer. Sure, your scheming started out alright, but all that plotting and maniacal laughter during class landed your ass in trade school. Not to be discouraged, you set about to defeat Mrs. Badcrumble, the teacher who wronged you by having you repeat the fifth grade, through crop rotation and animal husbandry. Your misguided attempts at some of the most bizarre forms of fruits, veggies, and animals become the stuff of legends. Snozzberries will become real, and old folks the world over will marvel at your, uh, 'cathartic' ultrafiber wheat. Your animal husbandry will be the talk of the town until the town gets sick of hearing about your attempt to crossbreed a sheepdog with a sheep. Poor thing tried to lead and follow simultaneously. It'll even outdo the tale of Bobby Joe's 'crossbreeding' attempt with Cousin Jessebelle at the county fair underneath the Tilt-A-Whirl. The mouse and donkey combo won't do so well once the third trimester is reached, however. Also, please refrain from giving your pet alpaca a flamethrower. I know she'll say it's for smokin' out the Jerries, but you shouldn't buy it. Just sayin'.

Death: When you are 72, the animals will rebel. In force.

Last Words: A note saying "Don't cry for me, West Virginia!" will be found stuck in a goat's teeth roughly 10 miles from the crater that used to be your farm. Unfortunately, the local populace never passed third grade and can't read it. However, there'll be enough moonshine to pickle your corpse, and you'll be buried at your stead beneath the spot where the pigs found out how to weaponize the biodiesel they could produce from what was available at your farm.

Number: 1945

Color: Brown, Farmer.

--- Quote from: Purvijiri on October 17, 2013, 12:11:33 PM ---I have a 14-way tie for #1 right now according to Touhousort, and a 31-way tie for #2. What do?

--- End quote ---
1. Get hat
2. All names in hat
3. Put face in hat
4. Inhale sharply through noes
5. The 1st 10 names you pick out of your noes are top 10.

FinnKaenbyou:
1. Nitori
2. Wakasagihime
3. Mystia
4. Mokou
5. Orin
6. Youmu
7. Ran
8. Momiji
9. Patchouli
10. Chen

CHOOSE MY DESTINY.

KaiserKnuckle:
1. Ran
2. Byakuren
3. Ichirin
4. Mystia
5. Kanako
6. Keine
7. Kagerou
8. Sunnymilk
9. Kogasa
10. Marisa

a

Suikama:
1. Meiling
2. other touhous ???

Delfigamer:

--- Quote from: Reddyne on October 17, 2013, 01:12:43 PM ---Future: Your grand ambitions, mathematical genius, limitless cunning, and lust for revenge will lead you to the one and only possible outcome: A poor-as-dirt farmer. Sure, your scheming started out alright, but all that plotting and maniacal laughter during class landed your ass in trade school. Not to be discouraged, you set about to defeat Mrs. Badcrumble, the teacher who wronged you by having you repeat the fifth grade, through crop rotation and animal husbandry. Your misguided attempts at some of the most bizarre forms of fruits, veggies, and animals become the stuff of legends. Snozzberries will become real, and old folks the world over will marvel at your, uh, 'cathartic' ultrafiber wheat. Your animal husbandry will be the talk of the town until the town gets sick of hearing about your attempt to crossbreed a sheepdog with a sheep. Poor thing tried to lead and follow simultaneously. It'll even outdo the tale of Bobby Joe's 'crossbreeding' attempt with Cousin Jessebelle at the county fair underneath the Tilt-A-Whirl. The mouse and donkey combo won't do so well once the third trimester is reached, however. Also, please refrain from giving your pet alpaca a flamethrower. I know she'll say it's for smokin' out the Jerries, but you shouldn't buy it. Just sayin'.

Death: When you are 72, the animals will rebel. In force.

Last Words: A note saying "Don't cry for me, West Virginia!" will be found stuck in a goat's teeth roughly 10 miles from the crater that used to be your farm. Unfortunately, the local populace never passed third grade and can't read it. However, there'll be enough moonshine to pickle your corpse, and you'll be buried at your stead beneath the spot where the pigs found out how to weaponize the biodiesel they could produce from what was available at your farm.

Number: 1945

Color: Brown, Farmer.

--- End quote ---
Inaccurate as UEF Experimental Artillery. :| We may start at the fact that I see no points for moving to USA and lots of points not to move.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version