~Beyond the Border~ > Akyu's Arcade

Fate/Grand Order - Round 3

<< < (2/163) > >>

Rei Scarlette:
Event points will ramp up a huge bit later on in the event, so you don't have to worry too much about it right now. For now, it's best to focus on the currencies.

The 1AP dailies themself can total out to just under a million by the end of the event if you're running it with full bonus. The final free quest node will give 6k honnoji points without any bonus, and the current best node barely scrapes past 6k for me right now even with full bonus.

AzyWng:
So after I forgot to save my data transfer number I wound up uninstalling the game forgetting it would clear my save data

Now I have to start all over.

At least I didn't spend any money on Saint Quartz... So that's fine?

EDIT: My user ID is: 810,842,433

Leon゠Helsing:
GudaGuda Meiji Restoration is on now on NA, and I decided to join team F2P for this go-around :V

Ionasal kkll Solciel:

--- Quote from: Leon゠Helsing on March 28, 2019, 07:33:49 AM ---GudaGuda Meiji Restoration is on now on NA, and I decided to join team F2P for this go-around :V

--- End quote ---
Oda Faction is wrecking this first day; I figure a lot of people have salt about the Whale Faction gacha not giving them either gummy.

*warning: you're probably going to get real gacha salty if you reveal this spoiler*
Spoiler: *whistles in Okita and NP2 Hijikata in one ten-roll each* Shinsengumi faction all the way!

Rei Scarlette:

--- Quote from: Ionasal kkll Solciel on March 28, 2019, 10:54:56 AM ----EX Luck-
--- End quote ---

Well, this has only strengthened my resolve to go all out and make sure nobunobu wins  :derp:
Though in reality it hurt a teeny little bit being forced to choose between Nobu and Okita

--- Quote from: AzyWng on March 27, 2019, 02:42:08 AM ---So after I forgot to save my data transfer number I wound up uninstalling the game forgetting it would clear my save data

Now I have to start all over.

At least I didn't spend any money on Saint Quartz... So that's fine?

EDIT: My user ID is: 810,842,433

--- End quote ---

Ouch, that's a real bummer, sorry to hear it. Tossed you a friend req anyways, I don't have super great supports but maybe they can make it easier to swing back to where you were before.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version