~Beyond the Border~ > Akyu's Arcade

Fire Emblem Heroes - hats for everyone

<< < (198/200) > >>

Mеа:
I failed once against Veronica, but got it on my Loki try. I used Palla and Est (both Guard Galeforce), along with Reyson and Eir as support, this on the medium difficulty, since Palla/Est don't have too high res. Reyson healed and danced, and Eir also heals from anywhere on the map while taking out approaching enemies. Managed to get her trapped in a corner somehow, though I don't think it mattered. I don't see any involved strategies reading around, just the 'keep hitting her until she dies' sort.

Are you using Galeforce? You'd be missing out on a lot of attacks if you aren't. That's why I prefer the melee attackers, though people have been doing it with Brave Bows with triple dancers. If you have a pair up melee person, you could give them Galeforce for extra attacks too.

commandercool:
Hot take: Ophelia is by far the biggest mistake the devs have ever made. I would rather play against two Legendary Azuras every single Aether Raids battle than one Ophelia every other battle.

Mеа:
Given I haven't really encountered her since I don't play competitively, you should take my opinion with grains of salt. But I think she only does what could be done with infantry pulse easier. Not that that makes her any less annoying. I hear she stops appearing as often in the post 21 higher tiers though.

commandercool:
Alright, after 13 months Adrift Camilla finally returns!  I don't have many orbs saved (although I picked up an Altina with horrible IVs with a modest orb investment yesterday, she'll be nice to have in my back pocket) but I just really need one extra copy of her. I have a lot of in-game orbs that I haven't claimed yet right now, eight days to work with, and a Google Play gift card if it comes down to that, so fingers crossed I can get at least one with decent IVs. Would have been nice to be able to try to just +10 her if I still had my huge orb stockpile, but since this banner is pretty bad overall I think it's probably better that I spent them how I did over the past few weeks.

Mеа:
I did laugh when I saw her, right after I said we'd get baited too.

Sothis is necessary to dragon emblem, still it sucks she's a AR-Defense mythic hero though. All I want now is Ninian to get a supportive prf for her dragonstone. No dragons have any support effects in their weapons, that's kinda nuts.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version