~Beyond the Border~ > Akyu's Arcade

Games You're Playing Right Now Thread VI - Even in this thread, F O E

<< < (4/191) > >>

Sahgren:
Atelier Shallie coming out made me realize that I never got around to playing Escha & Logy. Which is a shame, because it's turning out to be my favorite entry in the series gameplay-wise so far. On the plus side, I heard that Shallie has an annoying glitch, so this gives me something to do while they patch that out.

Ionasal kkll Solciel:

--- Quote from: Sahgren on March 17, 2015, 09:38:21 PM ---Atelier Shallie coming out made me realize that I never got around to playing Escha & Logy. Which is a shame, because it's turning out to be my favorite entry in the series gameplay-wise so far. On the plus side, I heard that Shallie has an annoying glitch, so this gives me something to do while they patch that out.

--- End quote ---

More info on the annoying glitch:

After the main Shallie hits L40, the Growth system unlocks. They... forgot to translate the descriptions, and that's what's causing the glitch.

In other news, I just realized my kit doesn't use pins, either. I have to glue everything together.

Garlyle:
Oops I signed into Kingdom of Loathing tonight

Oops I found out that their current seasonal ascension path is Actually Ed The Undying.

I have missed you KoL.  And you especially, Ed.

theshirn:

--- Quote from: Garlyle on March 19, 2015, 02:24:03 PM ---Oops I signed into Kingdom of Loathing tonight

Oops I found out that their current seasonal ascension path is Actually Ed The Undying.

I have missed you KoL.  And you especially, Ed.

--- End quote ---
god damn it don't make me do this man

god damn it

Sahgren:
Oh hey, Atelier Shallie patch hit. Time to pick it up. I guess Shikkoku no Sharnoth can stand being delayed... again.

Edit: A movable camera, minimap, no time limit... WHO ARE YOU SHALLIE AND WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH THE ATELIER SERIES!?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version