Author Topic: Will the admins let me even post a thing without it being reviewed?  (Read 4463 times)

Is there an exact amount of posts i need to reach?

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
Re: Will the admins let me even post a thing without it being reviewed?
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2016, 01:06:44 PM »
Short answer to your post: No, they won't.

Longer answer:
New members unfortunately are forced to undergo review by the admins/mods. This is done to control bots / spammers and other unwanted posts or behaviour.

If I am not mistaking. I believe that only your first three posts are subject to moderation.

A thing to keep in mind. Just not for you but any new member. Spamming your way through isn't really advised. Moderators/Admins can review a post to be very poor and choose not to approve it or even delete it.

Tengukami

• Breaking news. Any season.
  • I said, with a posed look.
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2016, 01:26:25 PM »
Yeah, as you might have seen had you checked this particular board for previous times people have asked this question, there's a 3-post single post hurdle to clear. This is done to shut out spammers, both bots and living breathing ones.

In your particular case, your two started threads in the Touhou Addict Recovery Center were really, really low-content. One of them has been locked, as you can see, and the other is still unapproved.

I would seriously recommend taking a look at the Rules board, but overall, bear in mind that if you're gonna start a thread, a one-sentence pun is not going to fly. I recommend you lurk a bit more, see how and what people post - at the very least, try to start threads that have actual content that might spark a discussion.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2016, 09:36:18 PM by Tengukami »

"Human history and growth are both linked closely to strife. Without conflict, humanity would have no impetus for growth. When humans are satisfied with their present condition, they may as well give up on life."

Karisa

• Extend!
  • High scores are meant to be broken.
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2016, 03:24:57 PM »
First post, not first 3 posts.

Not that those posts or any similarly low-content posts will remain if they were re-posted now.

Tengukami

• Breaking news. Any season.
  • I said, with a posed look.
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2016, 03:49:21 PM »
Yep, my mistake. It's just your first post that needs initial approval. The others were unapproved presumably because it set off someone's Spam Flag.

"Human history and growth are both linked closely to strife. Without conflict, humanity would have no impetus for growth. When humans are satisfied with their present condition, they may as well give up on life."