Author Topic: Quick question concerning a new topic ^^;  (Read 2745 times)

Xenomic

• T.G. "Thunder God" Xenomic
    • Xenomic's Lair
Quick question concerning a new topic ^^;
« on: May 18, 2012, 07:08:11 AM »
Hello! I have a topic that I would like to post, but I am not sure where exactly it would go (I would assume in the Art Atelier?). The reason I ask is because I myself did not draw any of the images provided in the Mediafire link that I have in the topic I would like to share (it's more of a way for me to share with the community what I've been gathering over the years), so yeah...there's that question. Sorry if it seems like a silly question, but thought it'd be best to ask first and be safe bout it! ^^;;

Jq1790

• Wow I'm back to playing this game.
  • Let's puzzle together again, Karin!
Re: Quick question concerning a new topic ^^;
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2012, 02:57:25 PM »
I believe in the Touhou Addict Recovery Center there's a Touhou Images topic.  It'd probably fit better there if you're talking about the stuff you gathered on your Photobucket or whatever...

Or are these pics you've had people draw for you, and the like?  (Or perhaps they're non-Touohu?)  Not sure what to do if that's the case, but if it's what I was thinking of, then TARC's got a place for it already.  =)
If you're a Pazudora player and aren't on #puzzleandlibrarians, come join us!

Tengukami

• Breaking news. Any season.
  • I said, with a posed look.
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2012, 04:51:37 PM »
Yep. Touhou art that you didn't draw = TARC. The relevant thread is over 2 weeks old and now locked, but you're welcome to start a new one. Welcome to MotK!

"Human history and growth are both linked closely to strife. Without conflict, humanity would have no impetus for growth. When humans are satisfied with their present condition, they may as well give up on life."

Xenomic

• T.G. "Thunder God" Xenomic
    • Xenomic's Lair
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2012, 08:06:26 PM »
Ah ok. Much obliged! ^^

And yes, it was stuff I gathered on my Photobucket, but it also includes every Touhou image I've ever collected too (in the Mediafire link that is, not in the Photobucket link). ^^