Author Topic: Touhou 15.5: 東方憑依華 (Eastern Blooms of Possession) ~ Antinomy of Common Flowers  (Read 519794 times)

game2011

• mineiptXD
    • Supreme ??asual Dating Verified Women
When Reitaisai?  Next month what date?

When Reitaisai?  Next month what date?

October 15th (JP)

14th (west)

sucks i can't go due to sessions   ;^(

PK

• Border of Whatever
I wonder if there's any chance of AoCF being renumbered 16.5? Nothing in WaHH, VFiS and FS seemed to reference it at all despite the incident being already over by now. Which is weird because we know this possession thing should already be noticeable due to ULiL PS4 story.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2017, 10:48:31 AM by PK »

Lt Colonel Summers

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Do not mess with a soldier
I wonder if there's any chance of AoCF being renumbered 16.5? Nothing in WaHH, VFiS and FS seemed to reference it at all despite the incident being already over by now. Which is weird because we know this possession thing should already be noticeable due to ULiL PS4 story.

Don't think there is going to be any renumbering. Immaterial and Missing Power (7.5) is released after Imperishable Nights ( 8 ), but set before it. And IaMP did not get relabelled as TH8.5 at any point since its release
« Last Edit: September 18, 2017, 08:57:58 AM by Lt Colonel Summers »
There's nothing inscribed on the dog tag...

Meanwhile, im hoping that tsukumo sisters would make an appreance, tbh, they were underrated but i really want they to be playable, time to make underrated characters rise! Especially my waifu, Yatsuhashi

I really hope to see 2hus from HSiFS in this fighting, to be honest. I think it'd be cool to play as Nemuno or Okina haha. And since Eiki Shiki is directly connected to PoFV incident, I think there might be a chance of her appearing.

P.s. Please don't make it PS4 exclusive, ZUN.
"Oh dear me, I've accidentally won."
(C) Aya

CrestedPeak9

• Fangame Advocate
I really hope to see 2hus from HSiFS in this fighting, to be honest. I think it'd be cool to play as Nemuno or Okina haha. And since Eiki Shiki is directly connected to PoFV incident, I think there might be a chance of her appearing.

P.s. Please don't make it PS4 exclusive, ZUN.

Not happening; AoCF takes place before HSiFS, and the protagonists know none of the HSiFS characters.
Lunatic 1cc: EoSD, PCB, IN, MoF, TD, DDC, LoLK, HSiFS, WBaWC

Not happening; AoCF takes place before HSiFS, and the protagonists know none of the HSiFS characters.

Ah, right, I slipped up haha, sorry.
(C) Aya

game2011

• mineiptXD
And since Eiki Shiki is directly connected to PoFV incident, I think there might be a chance of her appearing.
What does Eiki and PoFV have to do with this game?

What does Eiki and PoFV have to do with this game?

NVM Eiki and PoFV part in my post, I wasn't thinking clearly (being silly is my specialty haha) ^^"
(C) Aya

Critz

• Heartwarming ★ Miracle
Wasn't SWR meant to be 9.8 originally before they decided to move it up to 10.5? It even had Youkai Mountain and Reimu's Youkai Buster and Aya's Illusionary Dominance from MoF by the time they finished it, despite the trial version coming out alongside full MoF, nine months earlier. And Hisoutensoku had some major roster shuffles in development phase before settling on the final five, yet they even dropped the nod to simultaneously-released UFO in form of Sanae's Sky Serpent and Cobalt Spread specials.

Point is, moving AoCF into 16.5 and adjusting would pose no problem at all in itself. But of course, that would depend on their estimated time of release (winter comiket or later) and whether any of the characters from HSiFS fit their vision for the game in particular - Mai and Satono would propably be pretty amusing and would fit the duo motif pretty well. And all we have on AoCF's plot so far is one short story that's chronologically separate from ULiL to begin with, of questionable canonicity due to being console-exclusive or at least clearly not meant to be necessary to get properly introduced to the plot of AoCF. All they need to do is state that it actually takes place post-HSiFS to avoid any canon conflict - or even make the spread of Perfect Possession gradual enough to fly under the radar of Reimu during the season insanity.

N-Forza

• Information Superhighway Robbery
  • I said it was a steal, but not for whom
They just updated the page with a new trailer for the Autumn Reitaisai demo. And you're not dreaming, it does show off a new character. http://www.tasofro.net/touhou155/index.html

As far as what's new in the demo itself, the page mentions Ichirin and Nitori will be playable, and the items that show up in battle will have a stronger effect.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2017, 10:53:22 AM by N-Forza »

Drake

uoooooooooooooo

A Colorful Calculating Creative and Cuddly Crafty Callipygous Clever Commander
- original art by Aiけん | ウサホリ -

PK

• Border of Whatever
Her hat is HUGE!

☆ Kana ☆

• Vanishing Dream
  • Lost Dream
    • lololololo tungle
Spoiler:
Doremy?!
Looks like this game could be worth the extra wait after all...  :3
Dream a dream so grand...that it becomes a nightmare.

Plubio

• 宇宙少年
    • Suzunaan
This was a very nice surprise. I'd never expect her.

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
People are going pretty hype over Doremy being in.

Lt Colonel Summers

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Do not mess with a soldier
If there's anything the previous installments have told us, it's that all official games have a new face as the final boss.

Wonder what this newhu looks like, and what species she will be...
There's nothing inscribed on the dog tag...

PapilLionesskort

• "Perfectly Immoral Moral Person"
  • Pretty much just lurking innocently
Indeed. I am very, very pleased with this.  :]
Write or fight, same thing. You might as well come out swinging either way.<3 Just not too hard, as that's no fun.

Suwako Moriya

• Hey you with the pretty face
  • Welcome to the human race!
Hell yeah Dorm Suite.
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

game2011

• mineiptXD
What are the chances of the whole roster being known before release?  Other than the final boss, obviously.

Suspicious person

• Just a humble wanderer
  • How suspicious~
Wooooooooooow, I kinda expected "her" to pop up in this game for reasons I mentionned previously but even I half-expected her to actually get in the game, but there she is, and in a demo, no less ! I bet her urban legend is SOOOO gonna be based of the "this man" one. Nice sheep bullets btw.

... at any rate, even though I've been through the releases of various Touhou games, Tasofro's reveals always manage to have that little something that catches you of guard. This one managed to catch me by surprise as well ~ now I'm really looking forward to the demo  :D

also nice drill punch, Nitori

They just updated the page with a new trailer for the Autumn Reitaisai demo. And you're not dreaming, it does show off a new character. http://www.tasofro.net/touhou155/index.html

As far as what's new in the demo itself, the page mentions Ichirin and Nitori will be playable, and the items that show up in battle will have a stronger effect.

Lol nice reference

Of all the character that I think appear, Doremy is the least likely of them...Though the implication of her appearance is interesting.

As Touhou's fan, you should already know about the "Butterfly Dream": Is it that we dreamt about the butterfly, or is the butterfly dream about us? Since Doremy is involved, it make me think that the possession mechanic is entirely (or partly) based around that, in which 2 people are sharing a same "dream", so to speak, and as such they share the same "reality". One person could be "asleep", watching the action the partner take as in the dream, and vice-versa.

...This mean that, if my conjecture is true, then pile upon spirit, dream is involved also, making the theme of an impossible dream more complex. Moreover, this could finally connect the "Humaned Away" incident with this, finally suggesting that the newhu would also be the perpetrator of that incident, or at the very least exploit that.

Edit:...Also, if Doremy is involved, then it could also be possible that Eirin would also be playable too... I don't know, just remember that Eirin does make a "Butterfly dream" pill.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2017, 05:19:22 PM by andykhang »

Of all the character that I think appear, Doremy is the least likely of them...Though the implication of her appearance is interesting.
Thats ZUN for you
My old avatars: Old ass turtle, Unzan - Second and Current Avatar by the talented Aoshi-shi

game2011

• mineiptXD
Found on 4chan.  Real or fake?

ChronaSE

• Doremy-rekt
I'm shocked, I think I've read somewhere here that Doremy might appear but its actually happening ... :V

N-Forza

• Information Superhighway Robbery
  • I said it was a steal, but not for whom
Wooooooooooow, I kinda expected "her" to pop up in this game for reasons I mentionned previously but even I half-expected her to actually get in the game, but there she is, and in a demo, no less !
She's not going to be in the demo from the looks of it. They just put her in the video as a teaser.

I thought she'd be the least likely of the LoLK characters to show up too (maybe after Sagume). I wonder if she's going to be the only one we get.
My name is Tres. It sounds like "Tray". Tressert is "Tray-zurt"; like Tres dessert.
I've cleared every touhou game on Lunatic, and beaten every extra except SoEW.
NMNB: MoF Hard, SA Extra, UFO Extra

Quote from: Anonymous
Firstly I'm going to ask for a source for this picture because it's not in Tasofro's page for AoCF