Author Topic: Touhou Flash Games General Scoreboard  (Read 61186 times)

Re: Flash Games General Scoreboard
« Reply #90 on: January 01, 2014, 06:28:36 AM »
@Iffy:
I wonder why you don't like the name SirBlueberry now?
Well anyway, nice score! It's interesting how that score is 1 less than the 15th power of 2. I'd wonder about whether that was a score cap if it weren't for the much higher scores on the game's online leaderboard, so I guess you landed on 32,767 by pure chance.

It's a long story, but over the years I've managed to build up several reasons to no longer like that name. I went into a bit more detail on that here, the part about my name is resized and striked out since I've come to some sort of a solution, but the original text remains.

About the score, thank you ^^ That is a pretty interesting fact about the score. Maybe the platforms are just distanced that perfect amount from each other, and missing that particular jump gets me at that score? Or... no, that can't be it. Sometimes you can land on a platform halfway through it's hitbox (most noticeable with the satellites, which messes up my timing frequently) and end up with slightly different scores, so I guess that perfect distance thing wouldn't work out that way if my jumps aren't all landing perfectly on the top of the hitboxes. I guess it really was just pure chance that it ended up that way, after all.

Szayelaporro Granz

• You can't use spellcards within my range
  • since I've already analyzed and sealed them all
« Reply #91 on: January 03, 2014, 09:52:35 PM »
Red Magic - Normal
Yomihime - 507,400 - 63 - 25:42 - Screenshot
Normal 1cc: LLS, MS, EoSD, PCB, IN, PoFV, MoF, UFO, TD, DDC / Hard 1cc: EoSD, PCB, IN, PoFV, MoF*, TD / Lunatic 1cc: PoFV / Extra 1cc: EoSD, PCB (+P), IN, PoFV, MoF, DDC
*Bug abuse.
Feel free to watch my crappy replays and twitch channel
My favorite touhou music

Monkeypro257

« Reply #92 on: February 28, 2014, 12:11:59 AM »
Hopping Tenshi
HTDkuMa  - 11,874 - (aannnnnd well this is embarrassing >.>)
« Last Edit: February 28, 2014, 12:41:16 AM by Hard-To-Destroy-Reptile »

Zil

« Reply #93 on: February 28, 2014, 12:39:18 AM »
That name won't fit in the scoreboard as it's currently set up. Would you mind using something else? I think there's room for 15 characters.

Andrew

• Retired player
« Reply #94 on: March 01, 2014, 12:33:40 AM »
Hopping Tenshi
Andrew - 24,144 - Screenshot

This is my 5th or 6th attempt that made it past the ufos. Got to the tiny keystones for the first time, then immediately proceeded to miss the next platform by a mile. If I decide to play this game some more, I imagine that progressing to higher scores is gonna be slow from this point on.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2014, 03:40:12 AM by Andrew »

Szayelaporro Granz

« Reply #95 on: March 02, 2014, 07:12:56 PM »
This's a bit old, but I'll post it anyway.

BEVENTLAED
Yomihime - 11,214,000 - 48 - 10:47 - Screenshot

Red Magic - Normal
Yomihime - 746,760 - 73 - 25:32 - Screenshot

Red Magic - Hard
Yomihime - 995,900 - 83 - 11:00 - Screenshot

Imageshack doesn't allow free uploads anymore :(
Normal 1cc: LLS, MS, EoSD, PCB, IN, PoFV, MoF, UFO, TD, DDC / Hard 1cc: EoSD, PCB, IN, PoFV, MoF*, TD / Lunatic 1cc: PoFV / Extra 1cc: EoSD, PCB (+P), IN, PoFV, MoF, DDC
*Bug abuse.
My favorite touhou music

Andrew

• Retired player
« Reply #96 on: March 10, 2014, 05:48:45 AM »
Hopping Tenshi
Andrew - 26,509 - Screenshot

After a few more one hour sessions of playing, I finally got a run that made some decent progress on the tiny keystone section. Not quite at my limit yet, but I'll probably hit a brick wall as soon as I get to a section that's any harder than this.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2014, 06:06:42 AM by Andrew »

Karisa

• Extend!
  • High scores are meant to be broken.
« Reply #97 on: March 18, 2014, 11:12:51 AM »
BFFF - Normal
Karisa - 6989.4 - 36 - Screenshot

Udon Gallop - Normal
Karisa - 42,558 - 9,787 - Screenshot

« Reply #98 on: March 23, 2014, 09:01:16 AM »
If I see... ONE more gap, I think I'll scream. I hate those things more than I can possibly hate those things (I don't care if it doesn't make sense, blame Yukari)

Hopten
Iffy           -  35,071 - Screenshot
(spacing copied from OP)

This game is too fun and simple for me to just ragequit. It always finds its way back to me. :derp: But nearly three months later, I didn't improve very much because lolgaps

Edit: oops forgot to say which game, my bad. fixed.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2014, 09:08:37 AM by Iffy »

Andrew

• Retired player
« Reply #99 on: April 11, 2014, 04:05:06 AM »
Hopping Tenshi
Andrew - 28,649 - Screenshot

So I decided to play this game again, and after about 15 minutes, I got this score. Didn't reach any new areas, but it's a 2k improvement over my old score, and it's good enough for second place! After clocking in at least several hours of total playtime before reaching 26k, I'm surprised I managed to get this so quickly.

Szayelaporro Granz

« Reply #100 on: October 30, 2014, 09:25:36 PM »
The site says 403 Forbidden, so it's no longer available? :(
*Bug abuse.
My favorite touhou music

Zil

« Reply #101 on: October 31, 2014, 03:58:49 PM »
Well that sucks. No idea how long it's been that way. You can probably find most of the games on different sites, I guess.

« Reply #102 on: October 31, 2014, 05:38:34 PM »
I don't know what happened to the Chibitami site recently, and that saddens me, since it had a lot of good Touhou flash games. At least Hopping Tenshi and Udon Gallop are on a different site (3-me.net) which is still up. Let me see if I can find those Chibitami flash games elsewhere...

Ah, Dagobah's got them! Here are the links:
BEVENTLAED
Red Magic
Butterfly Flies for Fry
Fla-Fla Flan
(The first post should probably be updated with these new links.)

Unfortunately, it doesn't look like any high scores that you've achieved on the games on the Chibitami site get transferred over to Dagobah (which means you'd have to reunlock Extra in Butterfly Flies for Fry and Fla-Fla Flan). Also, the online ranking for Butterfly Flies for Fry doesn't appear to work on Dagobah either.

Zil

« Reply #103 on: November 01, 2014, 07:55:07 PM »
Alright, swapped them all. I'll change them back if chibitami is ever revived.

FlamingRok

• Rena is pleased with your efforts.
« Reply #104 on: November 02, 2014, 01:42:08 AM »
Not even certain if people are playing these Flash Games anymore, but I thought I'd introduce one more to the list: MARIPPY. It's a MAPPY clone, except the plot seems more fanon based with Alice being obsessed with Marisa. I'm not exactly a big fan of that part, but because I enjoy MAPPY, I tried anyways. After about seven or so minutes, I came to a grand score of 39370 (which I don't really think is too impressive myself, but eh). Don't let the score intimidate you, it's really not going to be difficult beating it.

For information on how to play/tips on higher scores, click this link.

« Reply #105 on: November 02, 2014, 03:11:10 AM »
If we're adding Marippy into the mix, then I'll post the score that I got a couple years ago here:

Marippy
SomeGuy712x - 86,660 - Video

EDIT: Oh, man! I just did a bit of searching, and found what appears to be an archive of the Chibitami site! And the games there seem to work perfectly fine!
Link
(However, it appears that it didn't preserve the high scores that I had previously gotten on the original Chibitami site. Oh, well.)
« Last Edit: November 02, 2014, 03:22:07 AM by SomeGuy712x »

Zil

« Reply #106 on: November 03, 2014, 11:51:53 PM »
Okay, I added it. I'll see about making little images for it and udon gallop, though I'm also considering just replacing them all with screenshots instead. Might take up too much space though.

« Reply #107 on: November 04, 2014, 01:28:22 AM »
@Zil:
Umm... My Marippy score is 86,660, not 92,851. Did you accidentally copy that score from the Udon Gallop table?

As for images for Udon Gallop and Marippy, I guess you can just use these, taken directly from 3-me.net and the archived Chibitami site respectively. (Although the Udon Gallop one is on the small side.)
« Last Edit: November 04, 2014, 01:35:32 AM by SomeGuy712x »

FlamingRok

« Reply #108 on: November 04, 2014, 02:54:16 AM »
FlamingRok - 54740 - Stage 6 - Screenshot

Not a bad improvement over my last score, if I were to make it through all the stages, I might've broken 90k.

Zil

« Reply #109 on: November 04, 2014, 04:20:44 AM »
Umm... My Marippy score is 86,660, not 92,851. Did you accidentally copy that score from the Udon Gallop table?
Yes. ;v

All fixed and updated (hopefully).

edit:

Marippy
Zil - 101,280 - Clear - Screenshot

that last stage is horrifying.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2014, 05:33:51 AM by Zil »

« Reply #110 on: November 04, 2014, 06:20:29 PM »
@Zil:
Wow, you got 100K? Did you happen to notice if the game awarded you another extra life when you hit that mark?

Zil

« Reply #111 on: November 04, 2014, 07:39:13 PM »
I was wondering if it would do that as well, actually. Unfortunately I forgot to check.

FlamingRok

« Reply #112 on: November 05, 2014, 03:00:05 PM »
I believe the first time you get a free like is either at 20K or 25K, don't remember which one of those two though.

« Reply #113 on: November 05, 2014, 06:58:17 PM »
@FlamingRok:
The first extra life is given at 20K, and the second one is given at 50K. But, I'm still wondering if a third extra life is given at 100K...

Karisa

• Extend!
  • High scores are meant to be broken.
« Reply #114 on: November 15, 2014, 04:39:17 AM »
EDIT: Oh, man! I just did a bit of searching, and found what appears to be an archive of the Chibitami site! And the games there seem to work perfectly fine!
Link
(However, it appears that it didn't preserve the high scores that I had previously gotten on the original Chibitami site. Oh, well.)
I think Flash game save data is generally stored in your application data for Flash (or for Chrome if you happen to be using that). So it's possible you could find it and move it.

Jirachi

• Wish Maker
  • yawn...
« Reply #115 on: November 15, 2014, 03:27:27 PM »
I think Flash game save data is generally stored in your application data for Flash (or for Chrome if you happen to be using that). So it's possible you could find it and move it.

%appdata%MacromediaFlash Player#SharedObjects

Zil

« Reply #116 on: January 31, 2015, 02:27:11 AM »
Fla-Fla Flan - Normal
Zil - 945 - 11:04 - Image

I retried this, since I recalled it being something like magical drop. I guess it's vaguely similar. There are elements to it which I think are annoying, but it's still pretty good. I might play it some more. The thing about puzzle games like this is that they tend to get more fun as you get better at them, so it's hard to tell what's secretly awesome and what's obnoxious through and through.

Uruwi

• Nightmare of Torrential Precipitation
  • 478 million goober
« Reply #117 on: January 31, 2015, 05:28:55 AM »
Red Magic - Normal
AuRuU - 381,700 - 52 - 18:57 - Screenshot
foo = foldl $ flip ($)
Highest difficulty 1CCed for each game, by shot type in the original order. (-: never 1CCed on any difficulty, or never used; E: easy, N: normal, H: hard, L / U: lunatic / unreal.)
EoSD [NNNE] PCB [EE--N-] IN [NEEE + Ex Border] PoFV [Mystia N, Mystia E no charge] MoF [EN--H- + Ex Marisa B] SA [N-----] UFO [----EN] TD [NENE] DDC [EE-EHE + Ex Marisa B & Sakuya A] LoLK [PD --N- Legacy ---N] EE [N- + Ex Yabusame] EMS [N-- + Ex Yabusame] RMI [NHN + Ex YaoSuku]
Avelantis (demo) Easy YuukiB 426,077,200

Uruwi

• 478 million goober
« Reply #118 on: February 01, 2015, 09:54:30 PM »
Fla-Fla Flan - Normal
AuRuu - 111 - 4:44 - Screenshot
foo = foldl $ flip ($)
Highest difficulty 1CCed for each game, by shot type in the original order. (-: never 1CCed on any difficulty, or never used; E: easy, N: normal, H: hard, L / U: lunatic / unreal.)
EoSD [NNNE] PCB [EE--N-] IN [NEEE + Ex Border] PoFV [Mystia N, Mystia E no charge] MoF [EN--H- + Ex Marisa B] SA [N-----] UFO [----EN] TD [NENE] DDC [EE-EHE + Ex Marisa B & Sakuya A] LoLK [PD --N- Legacy ---N] EE [N- + Ex Yabusame] EMS [N-- + Ex Yabusame] RMI [NHN + Ex YaoSuku]

Uruwi

• 478 million goober
« Reply #119 on: February 02, 2015, 06:04:13 AM »
Sorry for the triple post, but may I suggest Nize Festival or would that be better off in another thread?
foo = foldl $ flip ($)